Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485189 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #3375 on: May 03, 2014, 05:21:44 am »
+1
So did DaveUKR burn to death today in Odessa?   

Full invasion by the Soviets within 72 hours I'd wager.  Ukrainian government looks nonexistent or at least extremely shamefully incompetent.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #3376 on: May 03, 2014, 05:22:51 am »
+4
I will always be surprised by rhetoric.

Ignore my message as it only pertains to an old feud... But I believe the matter is settled now. We can move on to great and bigger things!

If I'm correct, I don't believe Maidan Armed themselves until near the first casualties caused by the cops. After that, I'm fairly certain that maidan armed up to match progressive cop firepower.

So, you're correct on one thing here: Maidan fights Cops=ragtag armaments needed, Pro-Russia (Seizes Government and kills I believe) current governor(or whatever the term is)) fights Ukranian army=Professional Weaponry needed.

Not even IN Europe and I can tell you there is a BIG difference in Escalation between the two.

Maidan's was a gradual increase in aggressiveness leading to ragtag "militia". Pro-Russia goes straight to Heavily Armed and Trained Soldiers.

Also, none of the Maidan pictures have shown any high powered assault rifles, yet almost all Pro-Russians are carrying Assault Rifles.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #3377 on: May 03, 2014, 05:25:36 am »
(click to show/hide)

Thanks for the detailed elaboration, I'm too busy making my breakfast.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #3378 on: May 03, 2014, 05:31:06 am »
Thanks for the detailed elaboration, I'm too busy making my breakfast.

I've seen mostly Shotguns, Hunting Rifles(Bolt actions by the looks) and 9MM Handguns(1 Revolver, probably 9MM maybe .44, but I'm not familiar with larger caliber handguns).
I haven't seen anything BEYOND Assault Rifles in Pro-Russian Armies. That's HARD to do, even in AMERICA....

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: May 03, 2014, 05:36:33 am »
Yep, the two conflicts are not even close.

These eastern bastards systematically raided and looted weapons first. That is a huge difference.

And I'm also totally convinced that those 9mm pistols and hunting rifles were funded by NATO.

Totally.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #3380 on: May 03, 2014, 09:36:59 am »
Was about to write the same as Anders.
The pictures show pretty obvious weaponry which seems to me to be "personal hunting equipment" brought by those people.

That is - obviously or to put it with Christo's words totally - comparable with pretty organized raids on weapon stashes through out the Eastern Ukraine... with already assault rifles in their hands too. Those police station raids weren't done with handguns and hunting rifles but in full camo gear and AKs.

But since I am brainwashed by main stream media, what do I know :lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: May 03, 2014, 10:04:35 am »
+2
So did DaveUKR burn to death today in Odessa?   

Full invasion by the Soviets within 72 hours I'd wager.  Ukrainian government looks nonexistent or at least extremely shamefully incompetent.

I didn't and I couldn't as I don't take part in such actions. And if I did I would be on the other side of guys who unfortunately died. People in my city were making a march of unity (women and children are included as people simply joined it in the centre of the city while walking around) and pro-Russian separatists tried to attack it and make this march vanish. Meanwhile they were destroying empty cars with Ukrainian flags. Too bad for them that football fans supported that march and they were eager for vengeance. It ended up in thousands of angry men seeking for separatists in the city and destroying all their possible positions. Odessa is quite a big city with over a million of population and they walked over 20km to destroy camps of separatists, that's quite an effort. I think people in my city simply got fed by these pro-Russian bastards who kept throwing Molotov cocktails in ATMs/banks, supermarkets, cars and blocking roads. Too bad that they died though, nobody deserved such death, that was a nightmare.

About weapons in Maidan, or how all things comes to those who wait!:

Small arms were rampant in maidan, google some vids and you can see for yourself. Not all deaths were caused by police.

I suggest you google some vids first and show them here before trying to make shit up.

Warning: shocking content ahead!
(part1)
(click to show/hide)

(part 2)
(click to show/hide)

inb4:
(click to show/hide)

Bonus laughing:
(click to show/hide)

Butan and then you complain that you get called a retard. Which of these guns can effectively shoot even at 100m range? And how many people on Maidan have these weapons compare to people who didn't have any? And now compare this to warfare of pro-Russians. Meh.

Butan. And I've just noticed. You know what is the funniest thing in your post?  :lol: Lol, the only military (not hunting or air-pump action) gun that is shown there is on the last picture: PM (Pistolet Makarova) that uses 9mm ammo. And guess what? Look at the stripes, it's used by a pro-Russian guy. Nice knowledge of the situation. Get in a group with Panos.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:12:12 am by DaveUKR »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: May 03, 2014, 10:06:40 am »
+1

"Burn the faggots!"
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:11:56 am by Christo »

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: May 03, 2014, 10:42:28 am »
+1
Well, looks like Odessa won't join Great Donetsk Republic. About 40 dead separatists.

I like this quote from second video:
"Those fasсists, we will destroy them all & kill them"
So non-fasсist...  :rolleyes:

But the funniest thing is that nаzi-bandera Prime minister is jew  :o

Also, from first vid comments:

Monkeys R Us12 hours ago
Pro-Ukraine terrorists/thugs were provoking pro-russian activists by bringing Ukrainian flags into cities that want to be part of Russia. They knew this would start a fight with the pro-Russian activists who want to peacefully become part of Russia.  Why don't you report the news how it really happens, VICE? Stop working as the propaganda wings of the CIA. 

Probably Tovi's account.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 11:01:25 am by Segd »

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #3384 on: May 03, 2014, 12:30:30 pm »

"Burn the faggots!"

Such lovely people these Russian separatists
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #3385 on: May 03, 2014, 01:31:48 pm »
every time when someone says "there are huge difference between Maydan and this"  somewhere one kitten is being killed by Putin.
all this is one long period of destabilisation in UKraine. ALL THIS. there was no "peace time" between Maydan, Crimea and this.
there is NO difference because in both cases people doing whatever they want without care about people who disagree with them. IN BOTH CASES, not just here. both sides were supported and there are NO difference is it money or is it weapon. its SUPPORT as fact.
i'll keep saying, all this shit is only ukrainians business and sadly even ukrainians dont understand it. some of them was thinking that they will be fucking rich when they will become a part of eu, some of them are thinking that in russia will be much better than in ukraine. BOTH are wrong and BOTH made this country much worse than it was before. no matter how violent actions of any side are, only truth are matter. pure truth we can see in results... results of this shit you already see.

what kind of achivment will you gain from posting videos and pics from ukraine to this topic? you will gain litteraly nothing. you want to criticize something? dont you have something to criticize from your daily life? at least better to cry about 2hs and archers than cry about government from not your country, about actions of another countrys that dont have border with you.
after all this i've noticed only 2 changes in my town. national money became cheaper and many brainwashed people became a patriots without any reason to be ones... especially funny to listen the ones who was always saying that our country is shit.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: May 03, 2014, 01:41:31 pm »
+1
every time when someone says "there are huge difference between Maydan and this"  somewhere one kitten is being killed by Putin.
Putin killed a lot of separatist kittens in Chechnya.  :rolleyes: Now he's bitching about Slovyansk assault.

after all this i've noticed only 2 changes in my town. national money became cheaper and many brainwashed people became a patriots without any reason to be ones...
Both are the same for Russia.  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 01:45:44 pm by Segd »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: May 03, 2014, 01:51:09 pm »
+1
all this is one long period of destabilisation in UKraine. ALL THIS. there was no "peace time" between Maydan, Crimea and this.
there is NO difference because in both cases people doing whatever they want without care about people who disagree with them. IN BOTH CASES, not just here. both sides were supported and there are NO difference is it money or is it weapon. its SUPPORT as fact.
i'll keep saying, all this shit is only ukrainians business and sadly even ukrainians dont understand it. some of them was thinking that they will be fucking rich when they will become a part of eu, some of them are thinking that in russia will be much better than in ukraine. BOTH are wrong and BOTH made this country much worse than it was before. no matter how violent actions of any side are, only truth are matter. pure truth we can see in results... results of this shit you already see.

what kind of achivment will you gain from posting videos and pics from ukraine to this topic? you will gain litteraly nothing. you want to criticize something? dont you have something to criticize from your daily life? at least better to cry about 2hs and archers than cry about government from not your country, about actions of another countrys that dont have border with you.
after all this i've noticed only 2 changes in my town. national money became cheaper and many brainwashed people became a patriots without any reason to be ones... especially funny to listen the ones who was always saying that our country is shit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confabulation

Autists can't differentiate 2 things. Rainman in crpg community?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #3388 on: May 03, 2014, 01:52:01 pm »
+6
The EU's GDP alone is around 16 trillion dollars. Russia's is around 2 billion, comparable to Italy's individual GDP. And you are seriously making the claim that western "interference" (even ignoring the US, which almost doubles that) is in any way equivalent to what the russians are doing? There are TONS of differences in the money and ESPECIALLY the fucking weapons. The evil polish-trained Maidan had no military weapons. The closest thing is the whole "mercenaries hired by NATO" conspirary retardedness, which has been paroted endlessly by russian state owned media (I WONDER WHY GEE), despite zero fucking proof. Even complete idiots like Butan are forced to present pics of random low caliber small arms used for hunting and pistols as "proof" of evil western funding. Weigh that against the filmed, evidenced and obvious influx of russian military equipment, assault rifles and SAM's and APC's and fucking tanks.
If the "west" wanted to intervene the way Russia is doing, you'd fucking notice it. There is no equivalence despite how hard and furiously some complete braindead fucking retards try to "argue" it.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: May 03, 2014, 02:10:44 pm »
It's because you are a broken record player and it starts to get annoying, do you get mental stimulation from Maidan or something?

Its never too late to speak the truth. For the whole time of the EuroMaidan protest, accusation of people being armed were always ignored and even months after, it was highly doubted. Here you got the image proof. I'm not forcing you to take the red pill :wink:

And you're confusing destroying a long-lived "protesters in maidan had no firearms" (a scoop for some); and repeating an old acknowledged bit of information.
Feels like the "russian invasion of crimea" argument destruction again  :rolleyes: << no shit! we already knew it!>>

Which of these guns can effectively shoot even at 100m range? And how many people on Maidan have these weapons compare to people who didn't have any? And now compare this to warfare of pro-Russians. Meh.

Now the next fail argument is the difference in caliber/accuracy between hunting rifles and assault rifles... guys, for real.

I read Lt_Anders post and I totally agree with him, the difference is there. Even Dave can see that its hard comparing the warfare between rioters and police, and between insurgents and army.

The point is acknowledging (as Anders pointed, but I think you ignored that part) that Maidan proportionally armed themselves against riot police. No fucking surprise they didnt bring surface air missiles.
In Eastern, at the beginning of the counter-Maidan movement, there was only riot police too, and how armed was the population? Thats right, same as Maidan.
After they began sending SBU, self-defense forces, national guards (a bit over the "riot police" category of use of force), some days later you had your first police station takedown and more and more guys showing with bullet proof vests and assaults rifles. Thats right, same as Maidan, the government and the opposition are both responsible for the proportional escalation of violence.

I dont blame Maidan activists for taking arms, nor do I blame the new government for trying to cure the problem the manu militari way, I blame the people behind who painted lions in Maidan as sheeps, and the same guys are painting the sheeps in eastern as lions. And I also blame your poor judgement...

For Dave:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 02:16:59 pm by Butan »