Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485398 times)

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #3360 on: May 02, 2014, 04:30:37 pm »
+8
There certainly were some young people laughing when the Austrian heir apparent was shot a hundred years ago. Wasn't that funny anymore when they sat in the trenches afterwards.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: May 02, 2014, 04:31:33 pm »
do u think they must wave transparats while helicopter launch roskets in them? ))

I thought you stopped with your 1 line messages with fail jokes ending with smilies. You were so much better without them))))))

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: May 02, 2014, 06:13:06 pm »
You play Europa Universalis 4?

You will understand this: Ukraine granted fleetbasing rights to Russia. Later Russia went to war with Georgia. Ukraine told Russia to stop war with Georgia, else fleetbasing rights wont be prolonged. Russia played some spy-options and turned the political opinion in Ukraine (forced event: new president) so fleetbasing rights were prolonged again. The price for this spy-option was some money (cheaper gas). Later there was civil-unrest in Ukraine again (becouse of Russian spy-action). Russians Diplo-Annexing of Crimea finaly suceeded. Resulit is trade embargo from EU / USA. Next steps: Ignore embargo. Annex East Ukraine. Wait until aggresive expansion penaltys wear off. Continue with other plans.
Wrong. Russia annexed Crimea & got shitload of aggressive expansion. Ukraine(or Murrica) is creating coalition against Russia now. But, unlike in Europe 4, trade embargo will be the hardest strike. Even now, when there are no real sanctions yet, Russia already is losing tons of money. Add some stronger sanctions(gas & oil) & wait while rebel peasants will change tzar Putin the Conqueror.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #3363 on: May 02, 2014, 06:15:59 pm »
Add some stronger sanctions(gas & oil) & wait while rebel peasants will change tzar Putin the Conqueror.

I laughed. :D

Anyway with that so called 80% approval rating, he could just play it off blaming everything on USA, and not on his behavior.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: May 02, 2014, 06:21:26 pm »
Fresh joke from Fifth column(new meme-name for Russian opposition, although we create funny names for putin lovers too :) ):
"How is it possible that President has 82% rating of approval in a country, where 23% of families don't have water & canalization inside of their homes?"

Anyway with that so called 80% approval rating, he could just play it off blaming everything on USA, and not on his behavior.
True, but only until some level. Russian don't have some crazy great national idea(Bad Korea), or tarded religion fanaticism(Iran), so we won't be able to live in poverty without questioning our leadership for long. You don't want to know what would happen when Vodka ends. :)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 06:28:47 pm by Segd »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: May 02, 2014, 06:32:49 pm »
... You can run out of Vodka?

:P

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #3366 on: May 02, 2014, 06:37:13 pm »
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/47026001
looks like army disarming again

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: May 02, 2014, 06:49:07 pm »
+1
It has been two months and I still have no idea what you are talking about when you say US/EU provided Maidan with "various things". Until you actually clarify (and let's not kid ourselves, you will avoid doing so), I will assume you meant sandwiches.

Yes if you can shoot policers and protesters with sandwiches  :P

In what way are they the same ?

Maidan was about bad government too close to RUS, Eastern is about bad government too close to EU.
I'm feeling like Cpt Obvious here.

Can you write something else than false equalities ?

No but I can wait a few more months before what I said here is more tolerated/accepted... it seems that even Dave/Thomek is starting to get a little bit in agreement with me on Maidan for example :P (I dont mean no disrecpect in saying that!)
Time heal all wounds!
Seeing the minus on my posts, which I thought would score me some points even with pro-Maidan, its not yet time  :wink:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 06:54:32 pm by Butan »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: May 03, 2014, 01:15:41 am »
Yes if you can shoot policers and protesters with sandwiches  :P

Wait, the snipers ? Do you know who did it ? Share with us ! Otherwise, sandwiches.

Maidan was about bad government too close to RUS,

There's a difference between close to RUS and scuttling the country.

Eastern is about bad government too close to EU.

You are making it sound like the unrest in the eastern regions comes from the local population. The real reason is that Ukraine's interim gov is vulnerable, and the opportunity is too good for a certain foreign power with "claims" on the region.

No but I can wait a few more months before what I said here is more tolerated/accepted... it seems that even Dave/Thomek is starting to get a little bit in agreement with me on Maidan for example :P (I dont mean no disrecpect in saying that!)
Time heal all wounds!
Seeing the minus on my posts, which I thought would score me some points even with pro-Maidan, its not yet time  :wink:

Who do you believe is on the right side of history ? Nobody said Right Sector had no role on the barricades. They had a key role during the protests due to their violent nature and organization. This is also the reason they joined Maidan, a group like that joins any protest. Now that the protests are over, the interim government tries to get rid of them, because they are dangerous.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: May 03, 2014, 04:19:19 am »
Maidan was about bad government too close to RUS, Eastern is about bad government too close to EU.
There's a difference between close to RUS and scuttling the country.

The population doesnt necessary wait for misdeeds and/or proofs of misdeeds before beginning unrests.
Counter-Maidan started because of Maidan success itself, which implemented closer ties to EU.

You are making it sound like the unrest in the eastern regions comes from the local population. The real reason is that Ukraine's interim gov is vulnerable, and the opportunity is too good for a certain foreign power with "claims" on the region.

Ukrainian unstability and Russian interference are helping the unrest, which relied on the local population since the first days of post-Maidan.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: May 03, 2014, 04:51:34 am »
About weapons in Maidan, or how all things comes to those who wait!:

And those Maydan hippies didn't even find one ! Ha !
Small arms were rampant in maidan, google some vids and you can see for yourself. Not all deaths were caused by police.
I suggest you google some vids first and show them here before trying to make shit up.

Warning: shocking content ahead!
(part1)
(click to show/hide)

(part 2)
(click to show/hide)

inb4:
(click to show/hide)

Bonus laughing:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 05:08:06 am by Butan »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: May 03, 2014, 05:09:47 am »
+3
Yeah yeah sure, keep arguing about fucking Maidan, while these guys are armed with surface-to-air missiles.

Headdesk.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: May 03, 2014, 05:11:10 am »
Yeah yeah sure, keep arguing about fucking Maidan, while these guys are armed with surface-to-air missiles.

Headdesk.

I will always be surprised by rhetoric.

Ignore my message as it only pertains to an old feud... But I believe the matter is settled now. We can move on to great and bigger things!

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: May 03, 2014, 05:18:26 am »
Ignore my message as it only pertains to an old feud...

It's not because maidan is an "old feud"

It's because you are a broken record player and it starts to get annoying, do you get mental stimulation from Maidan or something?