Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485246 times)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #2820 on: April 17, 2014, 11:02:53 am »
http://stream.1tv.ru/live

if u know russian ^^

Putin confirmed that  behind soldiers of self-defense in the Crimea were the officers of the Berkut from Kiev  and Russian officers ^^ to ensure referendum.

Wow how suprising, he'll probably confirm the same for Donetsk and other regions after a month or two.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #2821 on: April 17, 2014, 11:07:20 am »
Wow how suprising, he'll probably confirm the same for Donetsk and other regions after a month or two.
Some day he even admits that Obama his puppy xnxnxnxn

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: April 17, 2014, 11:10:52 am »
http://stream.1tv.ru/live

if u know russian ^^

Putin confirmed that  behind soldiers of self-defense in the Crimea were the officers of the Berkut from Kiev  and Russian officers ^^ to ensure referendum.

The real question is why he ever bothered to deny it in the first place.
Don't.

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #2823 on: April 17, 2014, 11:28:19 am »
+1
start an interesting program on TV. President Putin will answer questions live. In Russia, announced a day off. I will prepare. Need to write a lot of notes. To do a video. A lot of work. I have already installed on the balcony of the Russian flag. Still in the morning to jog: beat the gay and lesbian, made to kneel two Ukrainian nationalists, gave a face to the neighbor took a hamburger a black in spanish, drank a glass of vodka, fed protein and played with bears in the Park. They came to me friends. They are dressed in national clothes: budenovka, flak jacket, valenki. They brought: balalaika, accordion, not a lot of Kalashnikov rifles, ammunition and a lot of red and black caviar salmon and sturgeon. My wife baked pancakes . Flags the USA and the EU we burned last night. There was even a small salute. I am ready to assimilate the information. I am a good citizen of Russia!
Learn Russian language! You then will be able to receive information earlier than the "democratic community".

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #2824 on: April 17, 2014, 11:29:05 am »
+2
As I said, a new shithole belt in making. Would be kinda funny if Janukowitsch gets to be the Lukaschenko there. Maybe with ivani4 as the intellectual leader behind the scenes.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: April 17, 2014, 11:43:20 am »
+1
even though the US President hasn't been ex-KGB...

George Bush Sr. was the Director of the CIA before becoming President of the United States. And his major war against Iraq was considered very successful (for what that's worth), with no occupation by American troops, a mission actually accomplished, and wide international support. He was actually an extremely qualified and competent man to be president.

Of course he then raised taxes slightly to help pay for the prior decade of wars and tax cuts, and immediately lost his reelection despite having a 90 percent popularity rating, because he "betrayed the Republican base" lol
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #2826 on: April 17, 2014, 11:50:37 am »
Bush propaganda was pretty good too when they invaded Panama.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 704
  • Infamy: 1737
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: April 17, 2014, 12:06:04 pm »
+2
George Bush Sr. was the Director of the CIA before becoming President of the United States. And his major war against Iraq was considered very successful (for what that's worth), with no occupation by American troops, a mission actually accomplished, and wide international support. He was actually an extremely qualified and competent man to be president.

Of course he then raised taxes slightly to help pay for the prior decade of wars and tax cuts, and immediately lost his reelection despite having a 90 percent popularity rating, because he "betrayed the Republican base" lol

Then his idiot son stepped up and ruined everything. But no worries, there's always Jeb Bush to save the day :D

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • Renown: 728
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boerenlater
« Reply #2828 on: April 17, 2014, 12:09:25 pm »
+1
And Kurt and Kyle Bush.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: April 17, 2014, 12:21:23 pm »
+2
Do they have some cute girls in the family? A Woman President would be nice for a change :)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #2830 on: April 17, 2014, 12:22:37 pm »
+1
Do they have some cute girls in the family? A Woman President would be nice for a change :)
next president will be or gay or lesbian or cat  :P

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #2831 on: April 17, 2014, 12:32:41 pm »
I am watching this "live-line" TV right now. Putin is actually arguing for cooperation with NATO or his wish for cooperation, and is very calm. Definitely does not feel like he is trying to heat up military tension in any way. Though he called territories of Russia and Ukraine - a historically common space, of sorts. And beings brothers with Ukrainians, and how anti-Russian forces are planting seeds of hatred between our friendly nations, and such.

Idk... My judgment must be clouded, since I am Russian myself, but Putin does not look/talk like a bloodthirsty dictator :) It might be cleverly chosen/selected questions he is being asked by common people ( it's live TV ) - but Putin seems to be calming everyone down, and is very peaceful. People who are calling, are mostly angry about all sorts of things.
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #2832 on: April 17, 2014, 12:32:45 pm »
+4
As I said, a new shithole belt in making. Would be kinda funny if Janukowitsch gets to be the Lukaschenko there. Maybe with ivani4 as the intellectual leader behind the scenes.
Yanukovych was 2 times convicted for criminal offences. In 1967, for robbery, Yanukovych was sentenced to three years of imprisonment. In 1970, for causing grievous bodily harm, he was sentenced to two years of imprisonment. I can't support a policy with a criminal past. No one should have the right to become a head of state or a member of the government, if he has a criminal record for any any crime.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1807
  • Infamy: 2540
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: April 17, 2014, 12:34:04 pm »

Don't think so. At least not in the spotlight. Closest to female president, apart from usual candidates such as Palin or Clinton is in fact daughter of senator McCain, Meghan. But she's more of a nazi than Panos will ever be (they are rather perfect match, she is fat, Panos is fat, both hate jews, blacks and immigrants). Of course if they ever elect Meghan McCain, new secretary of defense will be Ronda Rousey :lol:

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2834 on: April 17, 2014, 12:52:05 pm »
+1
Yanukovych was 2 times convicted for criminal offences. In 1967, for robbery, Yanukovych was sentenced to three years of imprisonment. In 1970, for causing grievous bodily harm, he was sentenced to two years of imprisonment. I can't support a policy with a criminal past. No one should have the right to become a head of state or a member of the government, if he has a criminal record for any any crime.
Putin's KGB files would be interesting to read in this context :lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.