Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485611 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #2805 on: April 16, 2014, 11:25:10 pm »
+1
Indeed, I didnt see the link. Now to have proof of the identity, is the next step. Most probably, Russia will not recognize that they have been sent here.

The announcement the Ukrainian government made on this subject, put all the people in the same casket.. Anti-terror operations arent solely done against the para-military units.

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #2806 on: April 16, 2014, 11:53:42 pm »
Indeed, I didnt see the link. Now to have proof of the identity, is the next step. Most probably, Russia will not recognize that they have been sent here.

The announcement the Ukrainian government made on this subject, put all the people in the same casket.. Anti-terror operations arent solely done against the para-military units.
War go constantly. NATO to hone skills of application of point strikes with rockets on cities. Russia is specialized (over 20 years) on anti-terrorism operations in urban environments, where many civilians. How and who will be able to produce the evidence? To capture (with huge guaranteed losses)? Or cause a surgical strike aviation (destroying a small town and as always makes US, 300-500 civilians)? Even if the arrest or kill these professionals (will have a fantastic scenario), it is unlikely in the pockets will be the passport of the Russian Federation.   :rolleyes:

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #2807 on: April 17, 2014, 12:09:10 am »
+6
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: April 17, 2014, 12:33:33 am »
+1
Many think that without Putin this wouldn't happen. And they are right. If someone else was in charge this most likely won't happen. Two examples what could happen:
  • If Russian president was a western puppet, none of this would happen but I fear that is impossible because Russian people would probably execute such president
  • If Russian president wasn't ex-KGB agent but rather some military hothead like Stalin was, this wouldn't happen at all. There would be no infiltration, no sabotage, no insurgents. There would be tanks, thousands of dead people on both sides.

You can hate Putin all you like, but the fact is he stole a country with almost non lethal methods, something only experienced spy can pull of. He trained regular grunts to act like agents ffs. George W. Bush killed millions and achieved nothing...
Sometimes, Leshma, just sometimes... god.

It's hard to facepalm hard enough. That post is a joke, right? Or are you implying Putin walks around training people in his spy-ways all day? Because nobody else in Russia knows their tradecraft and certainly Putin is the only ex-KGB agent in all of Russia... not that you need ex-KGB agents because they've got FSB among others now. Seriously. Putin is a president. Not a spy-trainer. His background has nothing to do with this. It really isn't hard to go to your special forces/intelligence agency and tell them to start shit. CIA and the US Special Forces have been doing that forever, even though the US President hasn't been ex-KGB...
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: April 17, 2014, 12:34:02 am »

Wots dis eh

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: April 17, 2014, 12:37:39 am »
Please note - no wounded or killed. Good job.
More like shitty Russian marksmanship if nobody was wounded or killed. Or are they trying to kill the building?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1958
  • Infamy: 506
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: April 17, 2014, 12:39:58 am »
Sometimes, Leshma, just sometimes... god.

It's hard to facepalm hard enough. That post is a joke, right? Or are you implying Putin walks around training people in his spy-ways all day? Because nobody else in Russia knows their tradecraft and certainly Putin is the only ex-KGB agent in all of Russia... not that you need ex-KGB agents because they've got FSB among others now. Seriously. Putin is a president. Not a spy-trainer. His background has nothing to do with this. It really isn't hard to go to your special forces/intelligence agency and tell them to start shit. CIA and the US Special Forces have been doing that forever, even though the US President hasn't been ex-KGB...

I didn't mean it in literal sense... and while USA is doing the same, Obama doesn't control them. He's just a puppet, non of those people will listen to what he has to say because he's just another clerk who got chosen to act as a president. On the other hand, I'm fairly certain that Putin has direct control over his secret service and that no one makes calls without his permission.

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: April 17, 2014, 12:47:02 am »
More like shitty Russian marksmanship if nobody was wounded or killed. Or are they trying to kill the building?
Excellent Finnish humor!
Sorry, but I'm sure guys came from Israel or Finland. Drunken moron, who loudly shouted something, from Finland, definitely.  :mrgreen:

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: April 17, 2014, 12:50:08 am »
+2
Xant's from Israƫl, a snowjew. In Finland, they tell stories to children about snowjews to scare them and prevent them from behaving badly.

Typical finnish sentences: Do your homework or the snowjews will steal your money! Go to sleep or snowjews will eat your soul! If you keep being so selfish you'll become a snowjew!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: April 17, 2014, 12:52:47 am »
+2
I didn't mean it in literal sense... and while USA is doing the same, Obama doesn't control them. He's just a puppet, non of those people will listen to what he has to say because he's just another clerk who got chosen to act as a president. On the other hand, I'm fairly certain that Putin has direct control over his secret service and that no one makes calls without his permission.
I assume you have some evidence of Obama being a puppet?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: April 17, 2014, 01:26:25 am »
+3
Unfortunately Ukrainian army is pretty much killed. During last years it was getting less and less powers so I don't really imagine how Ukraine can counter Russia alone just face to face without heavy casualties. What concerns me more is now what's going to happen now but what's going to be in future after all these conflicts. What I hate is double standards all the way from both sides. It's all not really clear in this whole situation. As I've mentioned in the very first post of mine in this thread: after the first Molotov Cocktail and attempt to capture anything Police had to start using guns. Now separatists use pretty much same methods as Right Sector did but they're also reinforced by Russians and current incompetent government is stunned. I still believe that there is no other language easier to understand than a language of power. If they pick the same tactic as they did with Crimea - Donetsk and Luganks will fall apart.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #2816 on: April 17, 2014, 02:43:32 am »
+1

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: April 17, 2014, 08:49:41 am »
+1
Good report. You probably already for a long time this report was seen. You have "freedom of access to information". Gorlovka:

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #2818 on: April 17, 2014, 10:43:28 am »
Unfortunately Ukrainian army is pretty much killed. During last years it was getting less and less powers so I don't really imagine how Ukraine can counter Russia alone just face to face without heavy casualties. What concerns me more is now what's going to happen now but what's going to be in future after all these conflicts. What I hate is double standards all the way from both sides. It's all not really clear in this whole situation. As I've mentioned in the very first post of mine in this thread: after the first Molotov Cocktail and attempt to capture anything Police had to start using guns. Now separatists use pretty much same methods as Right Sector did but they're also reinforced by Russians and current incompetent government is stunned. I still believe that there is no other language easier to understand than a language of power. If they pick the same tactic as they did with Crimea - Donetsk and Luganks will fall apart.

A russian conspiracy ? Stop that conspiracy theory bullshit please.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #2819 on: April 17, 2014, 10:48:18 am »
http://stream.1tv.ru/live

if u know russian ^^

Putin confirmed that  behind soldiers of self-defense in the Crimea were the officers of the Berkut from Kiev  and Russian officers ^^ to ensure referendum.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 10:53:42 am by Vovka »