Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485485 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #2685 on: April 15, 2014, 12:08:31 pm »
+1
Got a break in this thread and it looks to me that some things got changed. Though Tovi still posts conspirational bullshit and Vovka still thinks that his broken sarcasm is funny, Butan and Dark Blade seem to rethink some of their positions (minor though).

To the topic: if any of you think that current separatists want to break Ukraine because of "new" government then you're wrong. All those main separatists in my city for instance are known to demand the separation of South-East for years already. They didn't really refuse the fact that they supported Russian nationalists... until now. Because Russian propaganda changed and nationalism is bad now but you can not hide obvious things. I sincerely can't understand how this propaganda works but it obviously does as there are a lot of people who get influenced by it badly. I think it's appropriate to quote Joseph Goebbels "The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed", not sure if misquoted but it fits well. Just amazing how rapidly propaganda adapts to situation and how people change their opinions. If I have time I'll show you examples. Good job to those who make this propaganda and I wish more brains for those who get influenced by it.

I believe that's a Hitvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
levisitors can't see pics , please register or login
r quote saying "The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one."

Which also happens to be the perfect excuse for any conspiracy theorist.

"Power of Dumbass" lel

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: April 15, 2014, 12:08:55 pm »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=64a_1397526357

Day by day, I watch shit like this from the Ukranians, and I wish that Putin starts a full on assault against them, enslave them and send them to gulags to break rocks until they die.

Oh seriously Panos? I thought you had more brain. Thank you Panos for making a great example of nobrainer victim of propaganda. Funny how Vovka instantly upvoted his post :D

Those people who fired at the vehicle are the same people as were in Crimea. "Pro-Russian self-defence" or whatever Russian propaganda calls it. Why starting a full assault on Ukraine if they come from Russia?

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2687 on: April 15, 2014, 12:10:56 pm »
+1

Day by day, I watch shit like this from the Ukranians, and I wish that Putin starts a full on assault against them, enslave them and send them to gulags to break rocks until they die.
From what I could google real quick, I get the impression that those "Power of Dombass" dudes are Pro-Russian. :?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #2688 on: April 15, 2014, 12:11:57 pm »
+3
Yes, yes we already got it by now Dave, those who support Russia are idiots, no brainers and dumb, while people who support Ukraine, are living prodigies .

:lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: April 15, 2014, 12:17:18 pm »
+5
Yes, yes we already got it by now Dave, those who support Russia are idiots, no brainers and dumb, while people who support Ukraine, are living prodigies .

:lol:

No-no Panos. People who ask to "start full assault" after watching videos "day by day" without even getting who is who are idiots.

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #2690 on: April 15, 2014, 12:23:31 pm »
+3
Oh, Dave is back! You lost your arms and you got fired? Or, may be, "evil people" robbing you of the tank? Please tell us! (Serr hiding in the basement for a month already. He can't be objective. We need fresh truthful news from the battlefields of the great Ukrainian Revolution!)  8-)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #2691 on: April 15, 2014, 12:23:53 pm »
Oh seriously Panos? I thought you had more brain. Thank you Panos for making a great example of nobrainer victim of propaganda. Funny how Vovka instantly upvoted his post :D
Those people who fired at the vehicle are the same people as were in Crimea. "Pro-Russian self-defence" or whatever Russian propaganda calls it. Why starting a full assault on Ukraine if they come from Russia?
he paid me ((

if in the country there are "pro-whatever apes", it means that the country is weak and it should be captured by Putin. Also if u check video again u will see what bald guy shoted in the air, shouted "stop", but smart guy tried ride away.
I'm not defending anyone. guys on the road have thought that in car is criminals and those who was in the car, might think that the criminals on the road, it only shows that the government does not control the situation. but putin will fix dat.

ps. join self-defence force in your country, burn tires, beat the windows, and then call Putin to protect u  :P
pss. omg i misspelled name of my greate leader iam doomed!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:32:00 pm by Vovka »

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #2692 on: April 15, 2014, 12:27:43 pm »
Got a break in this thread and it looks to me that some things got changed. Though Tovi still posts conspirational bullshit and Vovka still thinks that his broken sarcasm is funny, Butan and Dark Blade seem to rethink some of their positions (minor though).

To the topic: if any of you think that current separatists want to break Ukraine because of "new" government then you're wrong. All those main separatists in my city for instance are known to demand the separation of South-East for years already. They didn't really refuse the fact that they supported Russian nationalists... until now. Because Russian propaganda changed and nationalism is bad now but you can not hide obvious things. I sincerely can't understand how this propaganda works but it obviously does as there are a lot of people who get influenced by it badly. I think it's appropriate to quote Joseph Goebbels "The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed", not sure if misquoted but it fits well. Just amazing how rapidly propaganda adapts to situation and how people change their opinions. If I have time I'll show you examples. Good job to those who make this propaganda and I wish more brains for those who get influenced by it.

Obviously you can't read : there is no conspiracy. Nothing is secret, but you just can't read a book as you can't read what i write. So, continue to watch your little videos and believe what you want. You must be right, oil and gas are not significant in this world  :lol:

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: April 15, 2014, 12:29:16 pm »
Obviously you can't read : there is no conspiracy. Nothing is secret, but you just can't read a book as you can't read what i write. So, continue to watch your little videos and believe what you want. You must be right, oil and gas are not significant in this world  :lol:

They're significant but not relevant to this topic.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: April 15, 2014, 12:30:24 pm »
yep all people born free, and can influence to their life by going to elections.  :P
Molly i hope u like to read
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:36:27 pm by Vovka »

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #2695 on: April 15, 2014, 12:35:31 pm »
+1
They're significant but not relevant to this topic.

So you don't want to know why all this shit happens. Ok, why not.

And can you explain what this guy is doing in your country ?

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: April 15, 2014, 12:40:33 pm »

apparently on trips in the homeland of Russian cities, Kiev is beautiful this time of year)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #2697 on: April 15, 2014, 12:55:41 pm »

The irony is - ITS NOT RUSSIAS GOD DAMN FUCKING BUSINESS what a guy is doing in a FOREIGN COUNTRY:)

Geddit?  :rolleyes:

Also - for the russian guys - why did you not let a referendum take place in chechnya? Do you have a government approved version of polit-correct answer?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 01:00:01 pm by Kuujis »

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #2698 on: April 15, 2014, 01:01:13 pm »

"apparently", "allegedly" real solid proof no doubt
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: April 15, 2014, 01:01:31 pm »
+2
The irony is - ITS NOT RUSSIAS GOD DAMN FUCKING BUSINESS what a guy is doing in a FOREIGN NATION :)
Geddit?  :rolleyes:
Also - for the russian guys - why did you not let a referendum take place in chechnya? Do you have a government approved version of polit-correct answer?
cos we are not a democratic pussy like a half of a europe XD
and cos we need them as a bufer zone against muslims  :P