Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485198 times)

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #2235 on: March 28, 2014, 08:46:08 am »
+2
Дейв,
О задержанных офицерах. Хочу ответить тебе на русском. Офицеры реально, под предлогом проведения переговоров, были ИЗОЛИРОВАНЫ от личного состава. Так было надо. И ты не меньше меня понимаешь, что это сильные люди которые смогли сохранить, не побоюсь этого слова, «боевой дух» своих подразделений, в эту хреновую «годину». Но и они и Шойгу, понимают, что дальнейшая эскалация противостояния в Крыму, к хорошему не приведёт. Украинским офицерам-командирам, предоставили (пусть даже немного насильно) возможность не только сохранить лицо, но и избежать не правильных, но «необходимых» действий военного человека. А они военные люди. И возможно слово ЧЕСТЬ ОФИЦЕРА, так часто забываемое на постсоветском пространстве, для них что-то значит. Даже уверен. Хотя конечно найдутся пиздюки которые расскажут как эти дядьки бухали и т.д. и т.п.…
Силы самообороны в Крыму разоружены и распущены. Уже несколько дней как. В России оружие только у кого положено. И каждый мародер, бандит или экстремист преследуется и несёт наказание согласно закона. Вооруженные не законные формирования иногда уничтожаются, но всегда без особого оповещения населения, без реалити шоу. Украинские военнослужащие, кто желал, покинули территорию Россию. Конечно многих вербовали остаться, пусть не в Крыму, но в армии России. К 2017 году у нас должно быть не менее 470 000 контрактников в армии. Сейчас менее 250 000. У нас вообще не хватает населения желающего (и могущего) как работать, так и служить в наших, так сказать, экстремальных условиях.
Не смею отвергать, и даже надеюсь, что именно этим «пленённым» офицерам, было предложено Россией, навести порядок в стране. За такими пойдут люди. Пойдет армия и милиция. Пойдут многие люди даже из «правого сектора». Россия чуток поможет где надо. Личности на Украине сейчас есть. Но сила и управляемость только у Правого сектора. А власть и бабло у прозападной команды. Значит есть конфликт. И большая вероятность ввода миротворцев НАТО, по просьбе временного правительства. НАТО не нравится ни нам (россиянам), ни правому сектору. Но НАТО, наверное, единственное средство для богатых и властвующих на Украине остаться при своём.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #2236 on: March 28, 2014, 08:48:38 am »
Alright, I didnt understand that.

Why riot police was deployed in Maidan, but nothing in Latvia? Difficult to answer without more details and if those details are nothing compared to what was Maidan I dont understand the comparison.. But I think its a bit off-topic.

Yanukovich organized tracking and systematic repressions against participants of Maidan. One of those was excessive use (or threat thereof) of force to intimidate protesters. And there is a difference between repressing protesters Vs ensuring serious riots do not happen. And this is the key difference of riot forces in west Vs those used by Yanukovich. Accordingly - reaction of populace to both differ a lot. And this is where everything got ugly IMO.

To sum up: government in Latvia did not see a use for riot forces, because they did not plan to suppress the protest and vice versa in Ukraine. There is your difference.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: March 28, 2014, 01:48:29 pm »
The danger I see is that people won't stop rioting. Whenever some guy makes an unpopular but maybe needed decision, people will grab their wooden sticks and try to storm the building.

That would be bad right? Like what happened 2 months ago?  :rolleyes:
Destabilizing the political stability of a country lead to more unstability, thus new events are more likely to happen. Until most of everyone is happy with what they have, or until a new stability is found through the use of authority and force, something that the new protesters of this post-berkut government will find soon.

To sum up: government in Latvia did not see a use for riot forces, because they did not plan to suppress the protest and vice versa in Ukraine. There is your difference.

To sum up: you're comparing apples and oranges, until you give more comparison points that "Latvia did riot, no police and resign; Ukraine did riot, police and no resign".

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: March 28, 2014, 02:06:33 pm »
Riot police was deployed in Latvia, however they did not assault the protesters, merely held them back from government buildings and later on made arrests against some rioters (earlier on, i posted about how the riots were probably incited by an outside force, with one prominent rioter making an interesting reappearance in eastern Ukraine), that were breaking the law - in effect, not riling up the crowd, but pacifying it. This was not done in Ukraine, with government hired thugs attacking the protesters and riot police attempting to disperse the protests with force. I believe most of western countries would adopt the former aproach. Which is my argument against your earlier post.

In how many forms will i have to rephrase this?

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #2239 on: March 28, 2014, 02:10:14 pm »
Austerity has been voted. So now your money value nothing. We come to buy your land. Muahahaha  :twisted:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: March 28, 2014, 02:14:33 pm »
+1
Do you even understand what austerity means?

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #2241 on: March 28, 2014, 02:46:57 pm »
+1
Austerity has been voted
So now your money value nothing.
We come to buy your land.

Could you please explain connection between these statements?

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: March 28, 2014, 03:03:11 pm »
+1
In how many forms will i have to rephrase this?

Implying you posted any background informations before that one post, except guys protested and PM resigned. GG. Off-topic, I end there until we have full informations and we can healthily compare. And if you supply me with more informations, dont worry, I'm not going to just say that "You're trying very hard to equalize both situations, as if both had the exact same amount of truth to them and both stood on the same moral ground.". Hope you like my 2 page memory  :lol:

I'm not sure what Tovi means exactly by that:

Austerity has been voted. So now your money value nothing. We come to buy your land. Muahahaha  :twisted:

But probably its linked to a devaluation of your national currency? More information would be neat  :P
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 03:19:24 pm by Butan »

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #2243 on: March 28, 2014, 08:58:28 pm »
Well I think any politician provoking such protest as Maidan has done something wrong, and in any would have to step down in most decent countries.

I think he has been working for the Russians more or less since the beginning though. Now he wants referendums in eastern Ukraine as well.. Doing a good job for his country this fellow.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: March 28, 2014, 09:50:11 pm »
Do you even understand what austerity means?
It's Tovi, do you have to ask?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #2245 on: March 29, 2014, 10:35:12 am »
+2

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #2246 on: March 29, 2014, 11:49:39 am »
Good news, Klitschko won't run for president, he will support Poroshenko instead.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #2247 on: March 29, 2014, 01:02:43 pm »
+4

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #2248 on: March 29, 2014, 01:41:48 pm »
+1
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2014/03/28/ukraine-welcomes-imf-austerity-regime/

Enjoy IMF, your new master  :twisted:
Tovi, Good article. Interesting opinions.
However, the increase in gas prices is very small evil. In Russia, for many years, the payment for public utilities is $ 150-200 a month. But the increase in tax rates - that hurts. It is easy to calculate. Real wages will fall by 1.5 times. Even agricultural workers will not protect, but will increase taxes and charges. And agriculture will become very expensive. Products for Ukrainian citizens will become more profitable to buy in Moldova.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #2249 on: March 29, 2014, 02:16:30 pm »
+2
Tovi, Good article. Interesting opinions.
However, the increase in gas prices is very small evil. In Russia, for many years, the payment for public utilities is $ 150-200 a month. But the increase in tax rates - that hurts. It is easy to calculate. Real wages will fall by 1.5 times. Even agricultural workers will not protect, but will increase taxes and charges. And agriculture will become very expensive. Products for Ukrainian citizens will become more profitable to buy in Moldova.
You are funny. Manipulating gas prices based on political gains and cripling an already wounded "friendly" slav nation is truly "very small evil". At least in the eyes of brainwashed :)

As for "In Russia, for many years, the payment for public utilities is $ 150-200 a month." - the hell you saying? I would object and ask for some proper statistics links, but a quick google tells me you are lying.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_in_Europe_by_monthly_average_wage, Russia[52]    Net 723$    Gross (i.e. with "utility taxes n all") 831, total part of taxes - 108$ on average. If not for earths stink gas and shells rotten 100mil yrs ago - half your army and general populace would be hungry  :rolleyes: Fast forward 50 years.... You will see it and hopefully feel it :twisted: