Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485366 times)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #1815 on: March 18, 2014, 06:10:07 pm »
Wiesenthal Center

Stopped reading there.

It's one of those organizations that shouldn't even exist. Quoting them is just a complete failure.
Funny because they condemn so called "chocolate chip cookies" while they are even worse. They should be banned and removed.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: March 18, 2014, 06:13:33 pm »
WW2 off-topic:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #1817 on: March 18, 2014, 06:14:49 pm »
Stopped reading there.

It's one of those organizations that shouldn't even exist. Quoting them is just a complete failure.
Funny because they condemn so called "chocolate chip cookies" while they are even worse. They should be banned and removed.

Yes, yes, we know : they should be exterminated, blabla.

But I have a good news for you : the gold of Ukraine is now in Fort Knox. Those devil Jews/russians won't get it. And US bankster can now play with it on  Comex  8-)
Next step : IMF come to "rescue" Ukraine : Gazoducs are sold to Enron, Steel industry is sold to Germany and Coal mines are sold to Finland. Welcome in EU folks !

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: March 18, 2014, 06:15:39 pm »
+1
Yes, yes, we know : they should be exterminated, blabla.

Reading comprehesion 0

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #1819 on: March 18, 2014, 06:21:23 pm »
Don't forget about 50 years of occupation, gulag, installing puppet governments, and spreading bullshit propaganda, ruining economies, using secret police, sending in tanks to kill people..

Good guys my ass.
Just like German does not equal nazzi, Russian does not equal communist. It was not the Party that won the war, but the Soviet people. And THEY are the good guys in my book. And we can also discuss humanitarian actions of Brits, French and Begians in their colonies if you like, also happening in XX century. The point is, if we are all being hypocritical like Americans today and picking good guys, I would rather side with Russians and Ukrainians, instead with Germans, Brits and Muricans. Which natural I guess, me being from Monteblack in spanish and Russians not droping bombs on our heads in last 15 years.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Corwin

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: March 18, 2014, 06:23:38 pm »
WW2 off-topic:

(click to show/hide)
more because they had like 350 division fighting nazzies, while Brits had 10. And also, Brits liked to surrender a lot.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: March 18, 2014, 06:24:51 pm »
+1
Yeah, Soviet people spread so much "love" across the path they marched, many diseases especially STD-s that disappeared in those regions, re-appeared when the red hordes came along.

Very good guys, real heroes.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: March 18, 2014, 06:33:32 pm »
Yeah, Soviet people spread so much "love" across the path they marched, many diseases especially STD-s that disappeared in those regions, re-appeared when the red hordes came along.

Very good guys, real heroes.
If they infected your grandmother, I appologize on their behalf. But lets not talk about the good guys until you live through good guys droping bombs on your country.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: March 18, 2014, 06:35:43 pm »
I never called the west good guys either  :?

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: March 18, 2014, 06:42:27 pm »
We were totally the good guys, I remember something about buying lollipops to support something about Kosovo in elementary school.
And how!

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #1825 on: March 18, 2014, 06:52:55 pm »
Nope. From my point of view Soviet russia was "almost" as evil as germany, so talking about some kind of gratification for them... The fact that they helped with overcoming chocolate chip cookies doesn't make Russia a good guy  :rolleyes:

You just TRY to compare what stalin did to artificially ethnically based minority which lived in his country to what einstein did to a nationality based ethnic minority in his... Just you try. Its blasphemy. Completely uncomparable. Totally. Because one actec upon artificially constructed bourgeoisie , and another on jews. One was quite deadly, another was very deadly. And the first one thought that winning by overheating german mashineguns was a legit strategy and won.  By sacrificing everyone he could force to fight. And then some.

And also - the brave liberators - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1080493/Stalins-army-rapists-The-brutal-war-crime-Russia-Germany-tried-ignore.html. Farmacists running out of poisons in the Konigsburg area were a common thing when germans were on retreat. That is why there was basically noone left living in Konigsburg and it ended up becoming Kaliningrad.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: March 18, 2014, 07:11:32 pm »
Please stop that. 3rd Reich doesn't exist anymore, USSR doesn't exist anymore, nore even the Rossevelt's America.

Back in present days, do you realize that EU wants to sign treaties with a non-elected government ? That is just insane. Please wake up.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #1827 on: March 18, 2014, 07:17:09 pm »
+1
You will be surprised, but, by constitution, government is not elected in Ukraine. It is appointed by parliament, which was elected.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: March 18, 2014, 07:23:56 pm »
And so, you can come in the parliament with guns and ask to sign anything ?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #1829 on: March 18, 2014, 07:25:04 pm »
Please stop that. 3rd Reich doesn't exist anymore, USSR doesn't exist anymore, nore even the Rossevelt's America.

Back in present days, do you realize that EU wants to sign treaties with a non-elected government ? That is just insane. Please wake up.

If one can sign something with government "elected" by 146% of voters (as if there was a point to do that, I know, I know...) - then I see no problem signing something with democratically elected Ukr parliament or leaders appointed by it.