Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485200 times)

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #1245 on: March 07, 2014, 03:47:54 pm »
+3
(1)That's a Vice reporter in a nutshell. Also given that they have to face hairy situations like this all the time, they have probably set up quite a few defense mechanisms. I'm pretty sure they are streaming via satellite non-stop, carry GPS beacons etc. making sure that if shit goes down, everybody knows about it.

(2)Anyways, shouldn't the Ukrainian military shoot on these "unknown forces", given that precisely they are "unknown" ? It seems weird to me that at least when the invasion began, none of the bases defended themselves against unmarked personnel entering restricted areas.

1. Yeah I agree, he's not just a VICE reporter, he's a decent reporter, he may be emotionally more empathetic with the UKR personnel, because tbh what decent person wouldn't, but he is just trying his best to show what is happening.

2. Shooting unknown forces? These are russian personnel, their commanders have had negotiations with the UKR forces commanders at a local level, noone is not aware that they are RUS forces, and think why those naval personel have their weapons locked away: ONE shot, that's all it takes, and they all die. The RUS forces are claiming annonimity for international legality, since it buys them a few more days of preassure on UKR to seed and concede before internatiol oppinion catches up.

Think how bad it has to be for those guys now: even if they agree with sentiments that CRIM should be RUS, they have sworn to defend UKR, they are UKR personnel and must try to defend their position. They really are stuck and under siege. Shows how tough it is for the soldiers on both sides of this situation though right now: the occupying SOLDIERS are more likely to help get food to the besieged than local civilians.

As for the naval personel on the Flagship: how can you give up your navy's flagship? They HAVE to hold, either untill UKR seeds CRIM to RUS and they sail away peacefully or untill they a/ Die there or b/ Die as they power out of the harbor. Its gonna suck both ways.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: March 07, 2014, 03:57:02 pm »
+1
About Benderovtzi(west dudes):
Some Ukr TV futurama commercial

Offline enigmatic_stranger

• King
  • Renown: 1118
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: March 07, 2014, 03:58:58 pm »
+5
(click to show/hide)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: March 07, 2014, 04:00:46 pm »
+2
Cause that's what we do all the time.
No, you're right, Russia has an excellent track record when it comes to reporters. I'd post the names of all the reporters killed in Russia but the forum doesn't allow messages that long.

There's even a wiki page about journalists killed in Russia.

"The dangers to journalists in Russia have been well known since the early 1990s but concern at the number of unsolved killings soared after Anna Politkovskaya's murder in Moscow on 7 October 2006. While international monitors spoke of several dozen deaths, some sources within Russia talked of over two hundred fatalities.[1] The evidence has since been examined and documented in two reports, published in Russian and English, by international organizations."
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: March 07, 2014, 04:06:32 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)
Putin Ukranus

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #1250 on: March 07, 2014, 05:40:14 pm »
+1
Also, Central Election Commission of Ukraine refused to provide lists of people to make referendum in Crimea possible. So you can only imagine how they will vote: there will be more votes for making Crimea a part of Russia than there are people in Crimea including Russian military forces (like in typical Russia with 146% of votes). Also there is no such thing as local referendum in Ukrainian law and you can't announce such questions there. They also changed dates from 25th of May to 30th of March and to 16th of March recently. So this will be completely illegal and useless.
even without russian forces there might be at least 50% who will vote for russian way especially after Maydan
(click to show/hide)

now funny things:
Also there is no such thing as local referendum in Ukrainian
true and very retarded. so if we will make referendum and people from all around ukraine will disagree, Crimea will be part of Ukraine even if 75-100% people from there will agree.
(click to show/hide)

this referendum wont be legitimate for Ukraine(however retarded but its not constitutional) ... and other countrys are not accepting this referendum... yeah... wait. other countryes? what the fuck? its not their bussines!
even in the time of Mayadan, when officials from other countrys comes in Ukraine and says that they are on the side of Maydan and they will help to it... just wtf is it?
so when people from all around the world was interfering in the business of ukraine - nobody was whining... but now... double standars...
(click to show/hide)

Positive changes from Maydan!!! from yesterday from the pay of the people will be taken 10-30% for reconstruction in the Kiev. you can imagin how much money will be needed after vandals and how much money will be stolen.

so ukraine is falled into anti-russian propaganda which shows only bad things about previos leaders( lol its so pointless now... better show what our temporary government is doing) and only worst side... in same time russia just continue the destabilisation in Crimea.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #1251 on: March 07, 2014, 05:42:42 pm »
+4
Crimea was long planned by Russians, and have nothing to do with Maidan.

They just waited for Ukraine to be weak.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: March 07, 2014, 05:49:57 pm »
+2
Crimea was long planned by Russians, and have nothing to do with Maidan.

They just waited for Ukraine to be weak.
proofs? you just think so... but who are you to make announcements like this.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 05:57:59 pm by Dark_Blade »

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #1253 on: March 07, 2014, 05:59:40 pm »
+1
See for yourself, you know Russian mentality. You think Russians would be able to pull off such a smooth invasion if it wasn't already planned and practiced long in advance?  8-)

Do any Russians here think so? Anyone?

Just read the Major of Moscow called Sevastopol his 11th district..

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #1254 on: March 07, 2014, 06:08:41 pm »
+1
By the way, why do people say "the Ukraine" "the Crimea" ?

What is the point, I'm curious about that

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #1255 on: March 07, 2014, 06:09:33 pm »
+2
Positive changes from Maydan!!! from yesterday from the pay of the people will be taken 10-30% for reconstruction in the Kiev. you can imagin how much money will be needed after vandals and how much money will be stolen.

Lol!!!
Where did you get that info? Did they take anything from your or your parents' payment?
Or probably did you read it in some russian news? :D

I'm really surprised you could believe that. No wonder you hate maidan and new government so much then.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #1256 on: March 07, 2014, 06:11:48 pm »
+1
even without russian forces there might be at least 50% who will vote for russian way especially after Maydan
(click to show/hide)
Except we will never know because I can bet, that only observers from great democratic comrade will be present. Yeah...

now funny things:true and very retarded. so if we will make referendum and people from all around ukraine will disagree, Crimea will be part of Ukraine even if 75-100% people from there will agree.
(click to show/hide)

And ... well... a nation would have spoken. You have something against that? Or you want to redefine "nation" to better suite your goals? And double standards should not be applied. Make sure they are not. You and your fellow citizens should ensure that. Just like the referendum is a common business.

this referendum wont be legitimate for Ukraine(however retarded but its not constitutional) ... and other countrys are not accepting this referendum... yeah... wait. other countryes? what the fuck? its not their bussines!
even in the time of Mayadan, when officials from other countrys comes in Ukraine and says that they are on the side of Maydan and they will help to it... just wtf is it?
so when people from all around the world was interfering in the business of ukraine - nobody was whining... but now... double standars...
(click to show/hide)
1. Financial support was promised from both russia and EU. One side got one, the other - another. Double standards my ass :)
2. Do you feel a difference between a friend coming to your house saying - "you are behaving right standing up to corruption n shit, I support you" and a friend forcing his way into your house in full combat suite and saying "I will guard you from your friends and will ensure that your wife has a right to choose me"? Again - double standards, I agree.

And yes, external intervention is not a suitable way to help Ukraine make its own choices. I agree. Those Russian Unidentified Walking  troops don't agree though... care to bargain with them?

so ukraine is falled into anti-russian propaganda which shows only bad things about previos leaders( lol its so pointless now... better show what our temporary government is doing) and only worst side... in same time russia just continue the destabilisation in Crimea.
Please quote sources, funny news :) A bit similar to the excuses russia used for initial occupation of Crimea.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #1257 on: March 07, 2014, 06:29:51 pm »
+3
Don't you realize you are basically a traitor to your own country Dark Blade? An apologist?

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: March 07, 2014, 06:35:24 pm »
+1
See for yourself, you know Russian mentality. You think Russians would be able to pull off such a smooth invasion if it wasn't already planned and practiced long in advance?  8-)

Do any Russians here think so? Anyone?

Just read the Major of Moscow called Sevastopol his 11th district..
they are acting like a retards and all this doesnt looks like so good planned.
personally I think part of russians was inside the Crimea for case of civil war in ukraine.
By the way, why do people say "the Ukraine" "the Crimea" ?

What is the point, I'm curious about that
yeah, there is no such thing which is being called as Ukraine. ethnical eastern ukrainians are too different to ethnical western ukrainians
Where did you get that info? Did they take anything from your or your parents' payment?
my parents got their payment yesterday and there already was this rumor... but today there was something new, some people was letted out from the work to go into the bank because its running out of money... and some people was late. then they got info about it.
I am not sure but there was some official announcment about it...
Except we will never know because I can bet, that only observers from great democratic comrade will be present. Yeah...

And ... well... a nation would have spoken. You have something against that? Or you want to redefine "nation" to better suite your goals? And double standards should not be applied. Make sure they are not. You and your fellow citizens should ensure that. Just like the referendum is a common business.
1. Financial support was promised from both russia and EU. One side got one, the other - another. Double standards my ass :)
2. Do you feel a difference between a friend coming to your house saying - "you are behaving right standing up to corruption n shit, I support you" and a friend forcing his way into your house in full combat suite and saying "I will guard you from your friends and will ensure that your wife has a right to choose me"? Again - double standards, I agree.

And yes, external intervention is not a suitable way to help Ukraine make its own choices. I agree. Those Russian Unidentified Walking  troops don't agree though... care to bargain with them?
Please quote sources, funny news :) A bit similar to the excuses russia used for initial occupation of Crimea.
I am saying not much and things that I am talking about are mostly well known.
friend? lol there is no friends.
rly guys, I wish each of you who care so much about things in ukraine - just come and live here.

tbh all the shit happening in ukraine is happening because of politics because in common life there is not much difference between eastern and western ukraine.

Don't you realize you are basically a traitor to your own country Dark Blade? An apologist?
I born in this land so its my land... and I born in this country... so am I traitor? I am not breaking any single law and I am traitor? in same time ukrainian leaders are stealing money almost directly from the people for last 20 years and its fine? they are trying to change my mind about this land, change the history by naming stuffs different... I am not following it... and thats why I am becomming not real ukrainian?

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #1259 on: March 07, 2014, 06:40:58 pm »
+2
You just seem to support a foreign power stealing a part of your country.

They are there to annex Crimea and make it Russia, not to defend any Russians.