Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485210 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #1125 on: March 06, 2014, 01:13:41 pm »
and later will be held fair democratic elections for a new president XNXNXNXNXNX, and I'm sure that olegarhswhich in recent days received post gladly concede them to new elected representatives of the people  :P :P :P)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: March 06, 2014, 01:16:44 pm »
Only swift action by brave militia self-defence forces of Crimea with pawnshop brought second-hand military russian uniforms barely stemmed the tide and prevented a horrible massacre.
its a  humanitarian assistance from fraternal Russian people, warm clothes and guns ^^

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #1127 on: March 06, 2014, 01:18:45 pm »
+2
Learn Russian language. Very soon it will become necessary. Smolensk has a Polish cemetery. Many of the EU and the US want to buy a place to other cemeteries. In Kharkiv, in the Crimea. Only your people need to understand that war is not a game-shooter. Saving is impossible. Only 1 lvl.

Only maybe YOUR people should understand, that listening to mad putler is not a reasonable course? Or too much vodka/brainwash?

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: March 06, 2014, 01:20:02 pm »
+1
Kuujis, drop that stupidly hostile attitude, will ya? How old are you?

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #1129 on: March 06, 2014, 01:21:40 pm »
+1

Protesters trained in Poland and Lithuania and financed by the west! Don't you know wooden clubs and vaguely rectangular sheet metal is expensive cutting edge military tech?

Brave completely self-organized militia defence forces of Crimea. Don't you know you can buy uniforms like that in any store? Putin said so, it must be true.
:D (random photo)
So what do you guys think of this opposition sniper theory?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 01:31:57 pm by Yarl »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1130 on: March 06, 2014, 01:25:53 pm »
+3
Wow, some guy has a bolt action hunting rifle. Obviously a CIA, Cointelpro western zionist plot to destabilize Ukraine and ultimately destroy Great Mother Rus. Only possible explanation. The shield made out of sheet metal and the size of a buckler is also a secret american weapon, merely being tested upon the unsuspecting ukrainian puppets, because USA loves to experiment mindlessly with other countries as if they were labrats. Putin said so, it must be true.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: March 06, 2014, 01:30:47 pm »
Only maybe YOUR people should understand, that listening to mad putler is not a reasonable course? Or too much vodka/brainwash?
How dare u use dat durty alias when you talk about our leader!!! All hail Putin  :P

also iam sure if check all bullets from poor fools who died for democraty on maidan there will  be sign "made in russian federation"
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 01:38:46 pm by Vovka »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: March 06, 2014, 01:35:51 pm »
+2
Kuujis, drop that stupidly hostile attitude, will ya? How old are you?
Really? We will be measuring age-old-dicks now?  :rolleyes:

And I should drop my hostile attitude because... lets see... we are being polite in watching polite peace keeping invasion of another country and bunch of brainwashed <your favorite noun> defending it? :)

P.S. Its not actual me, its my conscious choice to act/write like this. Even though there will be no progress without talking eventually - I just don't have patience and there is zero point in talking to a wall anyway. Well... for now at least, give it a month, half a year, half of Russia will decide that the move was dickish and stupid (antagonizing one of few friendly nations CAN'T be a smart move, can it?) - then we can talk like civilized people... Now? No point :)
P.P.S. + come on... WITTY REMARKS! :lol: The only thing that puts some light on this truly gloomy situation...   :(

P.P.P.S. It kind of works... see?
How dare u use dat durty alias when you talk about our leader!!! All hail Putin  :P

also iam sure if check all bullets from poor foolы who died for democraty on maidan there will  be sign "made in russian federation"

P.P.P.P.S. Schizo - do you have a script for putting +? Do you need one? :)

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #1133 on: March 06, 2014, 01:37:11 pm »
+1
Wow, some guy has a bolt action hunting rifle. Obviously a CIA, Cointelpro western zionist plot to destabilize Ukraine and ultimately destroy Great Mother Rus. Only possible explanation. The shield made out of sheet metal and the size of a buckler is also a secret american weapon, merely being tested upon the unsuspecting ukrainian puppets, because USA loves to experiment mindlessly with other countries as if they were labrats. Putin said so, it must be true.
:D (random photo)
So what do you guys think of this opposition sniper theory?

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: March 06, 2014, 01:39:58 pm »
+3
i think Kuuji that you should calm your cats, go drink some milk or something, you have been blasting everyone in the thread for like 40 pages, i think we understood your anger after the first 20 pages. 

We asked for the opinions of natives of other countries like Russia and Ukraine, then we blast the fuck out of them for having those opinions rather then trying to have friendly discussions, silly dont you think?

Anyways if anyone reads the news, ill update you:

Putin stated if he receives any sanctions from western countries he will pass legislation to take all western assets in Ukraine........wow, i kind of feel like this will end up with troops from the west in Ukraine.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: March 06, 2014, 01:41:34 pm »
(click to show/hide)
What Antiblitz said + i'm not measuring anything, just pointing out that your constantly hostile tone is childish and adds nothing to this thread.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: March 06, 2014, 01:46:43 pm »
+1

It's not even a hunting rifle. It's an airpump rifle, there are a lot of such rifles in Ukraine

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #1137 on: March 06, 2014, 01:47:07 pm »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Oberyn, Maydan is the masterpiece. started from demonstration for pretty nonsence reason and finished as rebellion with firearms from both sides and rebels are still being called as demonstrators and as innocent citizen who was fightint for freedom even after all anti-consitutional and criminal actions.
that shit in Crimea is just a bullshit. RUssians are doing something and nothing in same time... they just invaded in the land... but they are passive... they are capturing something... but its not a war... wtf is it then? all this situation there is really retarded. the best and funniest way how this can be ended - russians will just leave the Crimea... wtf it was for then?

well I'll post it again
russian occupators
(click to show/hide)

this topic is going in so strange way... as less actions are happening as more pages this topic is getting.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: March 06, 2014, 01:53:17 pm »
+3
i think Kuuji that you should calm your cats, go drink some milk or something, you have been blasting everyone in the thread for like 40 pages, i think we understood your anger after the first 20 pages. 

We asked for the opinions of natives of other countries like Russia and Ukraine, then we blast the fuck out of them for having those opinions rather then trying to have friendly discussions, silly dont you think?

Anyways if anyone reads the news, ill update you:

Putin stated if he receives any sanctions from western countries he will pass legislation to take all western assets in Ukraine........wow, i kind of feel like this will end up with troops from the west in Ukraine.
Fucked up reality is, that Baltic states (including Lt, where I come from) are next, if this line of thinking continues and that is why I feel like bashing, but point taken. Besides - its been like 19 pages since I last said "fuck you and fuck your brainwashed head"... so thats an improvemet :P

I'll go and prepare some nationalist fighters for the next "oppression of russian speakers" or some such. :rolleyes:

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: March 06, 2014, 01:54:43 pm »
sad that in times when for each man on the eaths these is three videocameras/webcam/photo/phones so few interesting movies ((

Fucked up reality is, that Baltic states (including Lt, where I come from) are next, if this line of thinking continues and that is why I feel like bashing, but point taken. Besides - its been like 19 pages since I last said "fuck you and fuck your brainwashed head"... so thats an improvemet :P
I'll go and prepare some nationalist fighters for the next "oppression of russian speakers" or some such. :rolleyes:
relax nobody needs your country wherever it is   :P
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 01:57:54 pm by Vovka »