Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485297 times)

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #825 on: March 03, 2014, 06:14:05 pm »
+2
aye like go to play football together lol jesus crist...

btw revolution in my country is the reason why i can write on the internet, why i can travel abroad and why i can say (almost) whatever i want without finishing in jail. also its the reason why we got some land back that was stolen from us 60 years ago (not the money though). aye i should have smacked my parents in the cheeks instead for taking part in that omg...

And where are you from, good friend? :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: March 03, 2014, 06:14:08 pm »
+1
we got video games for that, it´s like war, but you can turn it on and off and nobody actually gets killed

modern times, huzzah

anyways, I still hope for some kind of miracle in Ukraine, it´s really getting bad now :/

But it's nooby non-hardcore mode. Also gotta thin out the population in the world a bit.

Russia gives Ukrainian forces in Crimea ultimatum to surrender - Interfax

Surprised you're not using that Kremlin run news site RT anymore.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #827 on: March 03, 2014, 06:18:02 pm »
+3
You are QUITE a rebel in rUSSIA to presume, that there is someone willing to SPEAK to and someone deserving RESPECT in government of rUSSIA right now. I would say fuck you and fuck your pathetic wish to be treated with respect, when your own country does not deserve this.

West-brain-washed at least have the courage to be self-critical, while propaganda machine in rUSSIA does not allow for such fallacies, because you just CAN'T be wrong, aye?

So fuck your "democratic" talking. Oh... sorry, its actually already fucked, I must have missed that somehow...

Get out of Ukraine, get out of Georgia, allow for free referendum in Chechnya, THEN come talking and presuming, that you actually have some place at the table where people with mutual respect speak.

UNFORTUNATELY, there is a serious lack of people in western government, who understand the simple truth, that rUSSIA can't be spoken to in civilized fashion. After all - if I did not know differently - I would say that "a word and a gun is much more powerful than only a word" phrase came right out of pUTLER's handbook of phrases to live by.

I can see you would make quite the diplomat AGReE WiTH mEEE oR iLL sCREAM aT you wiTH cAPS
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: March 03, 2014, 06:29:20 pm »
+1
Dave, how big a percentage do you think the pro-Russian population is? 15%? 30%?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #829 on: March 03, 2014, 06:30:31 pm »
+1
And where are you from, good friend? :)

czech republic and i'm not your good friend.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline enigmatic_stranger

• King
  • Renown: 1118
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: March 03, 2014, 06:34:09 pm »
+1
rude :(

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: March 03, 2014, 06:47:22 pm »
+4
"The way to a better life" by Armpit Sweat:

If hard times come to your country, if there are even harder times ahead - don't start a revolution! Smack yourself on the cheeks few good times, think of every revolution that ever been - and smack yourself once more, afterwards, pull yourself together and go to work, or try to find one! Work honestly, respect other people, pay your taxes, never put your hopes in anyone/anything but yourself, and enjoy life - teach your kids to do the same. If anyone tells you what's best for everyone - never talk to that person again. If you get an idea about what's best for everyone - look at yourself in the mirror, point finger and laugh, then smack yourself on the cheek and go to work. The end.

Sowwy Armpit, but it's fucking stupid what you said. With this way of thinking we would be stuck with slavery, class division and all fucked up things from the past til the end of time, cause there would be noone to destroy Bastille  :wink: And in such circumstances it would be hard to "enjoy life". That's why I really appreciate the sacrifice of all people who stand up and fight against tyranny (lol, I sound like Panos  :P) Keep your head down, avoid getting into trouble and enjoy the life is good motto for peaceful times and wealthy countries, but from time to time humanity needs heroes  8-)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: March 03, 2014, 06:48:21 pm »
+1
Dave, how big a percentage do you think the pro-Russian population is? 15%? 30%?

What do you mean pro-Russian? It's all complicated, especially now. This is only my opinion and should not be used as correct numbers. I guess that those who want to be closer to Russia than EU are something about 30% (mostly eastern), those who want to be a part of Russia maybe 3-5% and only because of Crimea and nearby regions (also not the whole Crimea wants to become a part of Russia, I guess it's somewhere a little bit below a half), those who will be ready to fight for Russians - less than 0.1% (it's still quite a lot). Russian population in Ukraine is somewhere around 17% according to wiki (I believe they're much more because there are a lot of people who are like me - Ukrainians on papers being half or more Russians)

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: March 03, 2014, 06:49:21 pm »
+5
Lenin returns! East dudes reistablished one of statues:
(click to show/hide)

G87:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #834 on: March 03, 2014, 06:53:43 pm »
+5

140%

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #835 on: March 03, 2014, 07:18:36 pm »

shut your mouth punk

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: March 03, 2014, 07:31:19 pm »
+2
Trust me, you don't sound not brainwashed either as you only more or less support/justify the Russian side in all your posts in this thread.

Like Berenger, you didnt read all my posts it seems  :P  If everyone was saying Russia is good and Europe is bad, I would say no its not true because XY, the few times someone say something "pro-russian" it is promptly countered  (with more or less skill and patience...) so I didnt have to intervene, but sometimes I also take part in "pro-ukraine" posting, as long as its closer to the truth I believe in I will say it. Please believe I have no chip on either side, and like you said:

The only difference is that you live miles away and I live here in the centre of actions.

It has the disadvantages to have distant and sometimes unreliable informations, but also the advantage to stay neutral and calm as long as I choose to.
The closer you are to the action, the more prone you are to become narrowminded.

For some this topic is a good opportunity just to debate and learn, but I understand that those that have their lives at stakes dont see it like that.
But anyway lets put some distance between posters and continue talking about the matter at hand, if anyone still want.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #837 on: March 03, 2014, 07:34:09 pm »
+1

So you have internet and can "go abroad" because your parents made a revolution? :)

"The separation occurred without violence, and was thus said to be "velvet", much like the "Velvet revolution" which preceded it, which was accomplished through massive peaceful demonstrations and actions."

It's not a revolution i was talking about. Ask someone from Yugoslavia, how fun it was to revolt and "travel abroad" afterwards. Or now, in Syria, they are building a bright future revolting the shit out of the country. And I myself, remember how it was in 90's Russia - fuck that shit, even though it wasn't even a proper revolution in Russia!
Why am I even wasting time on you, Czech?

Sowwy Armpit, but it's fucking stupid what you said. With this way of thinking we would be stuck with slavery, class division and all fucked up things from the past til the end of time, cause there would be noone to destroy Bastille  :wink: And in such circumstances it would be hard to "enjoy life". That's why I really appreciate the sacrifice of all people who stand up and fight against tyranny (lol, I sound like Panos  :P) Keep your head down, avoid getting into trouble and enjoy the life is good motto for peaceful times and wealthy countries, but from time to time humanity needs heroes  8-)

Sowwy Falka, but you sound like a high school senior, who just heard about Che. Just enjoy movies like "Hunger Games" and "Hunger Games 2" - they speak on your level of comprehension. :)

Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #838 on: March 03, 2014, 07:45:15 pm »
Sowwy Falka, but you sound like a high school senior, who just heard about Che. Just enjoy movies like "Hunger Games" and "Hunger Games 2" - they speak on your level of comprehension. :)

Falka, you just got #REKT

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: March 03, 2014, 07:56:02 pm »
+1

Meh, I'm disappointed.