Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485432 times)

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #795 on: March 03, 2014, 03:22:16 pm »
The crisis in Crimea could lead the world into a second cold war (the Guardian)
Even the first cold war was not over. The third Reich is almost built. Without the use of tanks in Germany. Young European countries stood in a position of a dog. Barking in the direction of Russia, and as the little dogs hope that they will be given a piece of sugar. And old Europe, while young stands cancer and barks at Russia, fuck these young country in the ass. Tame. Until the even money a bit of give. This «European family». Very logical. «Swedish family», «one girl + two boys». «French family» is «two little boys». In Russia there's a homosexual. But they hold gay parades very culturally and quiet. In the woods, far from settlements. Good boys.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #796 on: March 03, 2014, 03:23:08 pm »
+2
the only thing that europe needs is to get rid of russian dependancy on natural resources. i wouldn't mind to pay more for gas, i'd gladly stop visa negotiations between russia and eu, block russian bank accounts etc...

but i think this opinion is marginal especially in the west. people there just don't have any direct experience with how russians deal with other nations. we will hear some scary-like shit-talks from politicians and the whole thing will end up the same way as in osetia. because money wins right now in eu above anything else.

also ukrainians don't look like they really would like to protect their integrity by force so why would anyone care to much anyways, maybe they don't have the balls or they know nobody would help them or they kinda feel crimea is not really "theirs" that much? well sad story is nobody would care even if they'd fight, i could buy them a few kalashnikovs but wouldn't risk my neck too. i thought putin won't go to crimea by force because he won't risk armed conflict, but i was wrong in the second part. there just won't be any armed conflict happening.

aye at least i will go to cinema tomorrow and to play football the day after tomorrow. also the weather is getting really great here in europe, so maybe i will go to archery class instead. i'm getting good, maybe i might make it in the future even to some olympic games, probably in russia...
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: March 03, 2014, 03:24:33 pm »
+3
Even the first cold war was not over. The third Reich is almost built. Without the use of tanks in Germany. Young European countries stood in a position of a dog. Barking in the direction of Russia, and as the little dogs hope that they will be given a piece of sugar. And old Europe, while young stands cancer and barks at Russia, fuck these young country in the ass. Tame. Until the even money a bit of give. This «European family». Very logical. «Swedish family», «one girl + two boys». «French family» is «two little boys». In Russia there's a homosexual. But they hold gay parades very culturally and quiet. In the woods, far from settlements. Good boys.

Russian family - 2 alcoholics and a gamin.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #798 on: March 03, 2014, 03:27:52 pm »
+2
[...]Whether I sound harsh or not, I do believe that the war is the last measure and it's obvious that Russia unofficially declared the war to Ukraine, the only reason why there is still no blood is because of patience of Ukraine and a will to solve it peacfully.
This, I guess.
It more or less depends on the decisions made by the Ukranians now. Putin won't move his troops in the near future. At least not before March 30th when this referendum is going to vote.
I dunno if the current Ukranian government is willing to make it a military conflict or not - I lack the insight... but there is barely any doubt that they are the ones to possibly pull the trigger right now.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #799 on: March 03, 2014, 03:29:47 pm »
+1
Russian family - 2 alcoholics and a gamin.
Really funny. :lol: But this, again, is not true.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #800 on: March 03, 2014, 03:38:06 pm »
+1
This, I guess.
It more or less depends on the decisions made by the Ukranians now. Putin won't move his troops in the near future. At least not before March 30th when this referendum is going to vote.
I dunno if the current Ukranian government is willing to make it a military conflict or not - I lack the insight... but there is barely any doubt that they are the ones to possibly pull the trigger right now.

ukrainians fucked up in the moment when they didn't move their troops to crimea's strategic points before putin did. aye it would take big balls and fast decisions but it probably was the only way how to "save" crimea for them without any bigger bloodshed. i think now its over unless thousands die. and we all know how referendum voting will end up with russian soldiers controlling the elections.

edit: but i still feel ukrainians on the west kinda consider crimea not being their/current ukrainian territory that much. like can you imagine what would happen if the same situation would happen in kiev (which a bit happened) - regular people were dying in the streets. in crimea: nothing.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 03:41:52 pm by Beauchamp »
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: March 03, 2014, 03:40:06 pm »
+4
the only reason why there is still no blood is because of patience of Ukraine and a will to solve it peacfully.
Let's not kid ourselves. It's not because Ukraine is patient, it's because Ukraine is scared shitless.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #802 on: March 03, 2014, 03:40:17 pm »
+3
You're a fucking retard Ivani. The closest thing to the third reich around is your fascist shit country.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bob_Ross

• Earl
  • Renown: 394
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Church of PEPE
  • Game nicks: Pope_Thunnus_Obesus_of_PEPE Explosion_of_Tuna Sultan_Tuna_bin_Salmon
« Reply #803 on: March 03, 2014, 03:49:22 pm »
+4

The defected rear admiral  Berezovsky trying (unsuccessfully) to persuade other Ukrainian naval officers to defect with him. He gets denounced as a traitor instead.
Friendship is like wetting your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #804 on: March 03, 2014, 03:53:34 pm »
+1
You're a fucking retard Ivani. The closest thing to the third reich around is your fascist shit country.

Calling other people names and trying to degrade other countries is fascism aswell...

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: March 03, 2014, 04:01:09 pm »
+4
Calling other people names and trying to degrade other countries is fascism aswell...

No, it isn't.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: March 03, 2014, 04:01:30 pm »
+6
Whether I sound harsh or not, I do believe that the war is the last measure and it's obvious that Russia unofficially declared the war to Ukraine, the only reason why there is still no blood is because of patience of Ukraine and a will to solve it peacfully.

Ukraine peaceful patient wise guys  :o and Russia cold bloodthirsty bastards   :twisted:  are you serious dave?  pls I dont want to sound harsh but your comments are growing even more brainwashed than those you accuse of brainwashing  :P

Ukraine is on standstill not because of a morale high ground, but because they are waiting for external help because they know they would get crushed like Georgia if they are alone in the war against Russia.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: March 03, 2014, 04:05:01 pm »
+8
A good comment on that video for the morons who don't seem to understand what fascism means:

Ideology of fascism was invented in Italy in XX century.
It is based on the following foundations
1 - Militarism (Strong Army)
2 - Cult of personality (One Leader)
3 - Expansionism (Unify and protect "our" territories)
4 - Rule of corporations as opposed to parliamentary democracy as a rule of parties.
5 - Totalitarianism (Strong vertical of Power)

Now guess what country in 21 century has all of it

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #808 on: March 03, 2014, 04:11:25 pm »
"The way to a better life" by Armpit Sweat:

If hard times come to your country, if there are even harder times ahead - don't start a revolution! Smack yourself on the cheeks few good times, think of every revolution that ever been - and smack yourself once more, afterwards, pull yourself together and go to work, or try to find one! Work honestly, respect other people, pay your taxes, never put your hopes in anyone/anything but yourself, and enjoy life - teach your kids to do the same. If anyone tells you what's best for everyone - never talk to that person again. If you get an idea about what's best for everyone - look at yourself in the mirror, point finger and laugh, then smack yourself on the cheek and go to work. The end.

------------

Damn, i sound so boring and preachy :( This thread is a real fun-killer..
I know, i know, there are always "bad guys" out there, who are the reason for all of your troubles :) And so it goes round and round...

I really wish you all the best guys, both in Ukraine, Russia and the rest of the World. Do something pleasant for yourself today guys! Why not today?! Something that will make your soul warm...
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #809 on: March 03, 2014, 04:20:51 pm »
+4
"The way to a better life" by Armpit Sweat:

If hard times come to your country, if there are even harder times ahead - don't start a revolution! Smack yourself on the cheeks few good times, think of every revolution that ever been - and smack yourself once more, afterwards, pull yourself together and go to work, or try to find one! Work honestly, respect other people, pay your taxes, never put your hopes in anyone/anything but yourself, and enjoy life - teach your kids to do the same. If anyone tells you what's best for everyone - never talk to that person again. If you get an idea about what's best for everyone - look at yourself in the mirror, point finger and laugh, then smack yourself on the cheek and go to work. The end.

------------

Damn, i sound so boring and preachy :( This thread is a real fun-killer..
I know, i know, there are always "bad guys" out there, who are the reason for all of your troubles :) And so it goes round and round...

I really wish you all the best guys, both in Ukraine, Russia and the rest of the World. Do something pleasant for yourself today guys! Why not today?! Something that will make your soul warm...

aye like go to play football together lol jesus crist...

btw revolution in my country is the reason why i can write on the internet, why i can travel abroad and why i can say (almost) whatever i want without finishing in jail. also its the reason why we got some land back that was stolen from us 60 years ago (not the money though). aye i should have smacked my parents in the cheeks instead for taking part in that omg...