Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485489 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #780 on: March 03, 2014, 02:13:11 pm »
+2
From Finland?   :rolleyes:  However, people from Ukraine and Moldova already for a long time and a lot of work in Russia. And, believe me, they are completely healthy. In contrast to the group of the sick people like you.
Well, I guess if you live in some really shitty part of Ukraine or Moldova you might want to go to Russia for some marginal improvement. But could just go to some non-fucked up country for the same effort.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
« Reply #781 on: March 03, 2014, 02:13:50 pm »
+1
I just find it funny that we (UK and USA) go around the world invading countries on trumped up pretexts like WMDs and protecting ourselves then we come out with stuff like this
When that's exactly what we have been doing :D
Good point but that describes pretty much every major power in the last two centuries.  We spout all this progressive ideology while subjugating weaker nations.  It's just in the last 50 years or so we've noticed real wars are too costly compared to trade agreements where collusion is profitable.  It's actually kind of mind-boggling that the USA has been at war for over a decade now.  Those rascally muslims must really scare them.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: March 03, 2014, 02:16:12 pm »
+1
It's just in the last 50 years or so we've noticed real wars are too costly compared to trade agreements where collusion is profitable.

You really want a world where everyone hate each other but doesnt show it because they want money?

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #783 on: March 03, 2014, 02:21:21 pm »
+1
Well, I guess if you live in some really shitty part of Ukraine or Moldova you might want to go to Russia for some marginal improvement. But could just go to some non-fucked up country for the same effort.
if you are good you can find a high paying job even in shitty country, and if you shit then you can only blame the government.
Also much easier to settle in Russia since they do not need to learn languages, but usually they come to work and the family continue to live  in the homeland.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: March 03, 2014, 02:25:07 pm »
+1
a year later, the guys with the letters on their backs will write on recruits  :P

but how do you can know you're officer and not a soldier  :P

There is no such thing in Ukrainian army because muslims don't dictate here what to do. Also people used to serve here for 1 year year when it was mandatory. Now you can get into army only by your own will.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #785 on: March 03, 2014, 02:27:30 pm »
+2
There is no such thing as a Ukrainian army.
fixed for u.  :P

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #786 on: March 03, 2014, 02:29:11 pm »
+4
It's hard to take your opinion seriously after sth like that:
its different spheres, political and social so its quite incorrect to commpare my views at complitelly different things.

btw ... Falka, Kalp, Kuujus, Molly, Perverz, Zero
especially for you, I will repeat
if you was on the side of even more violent protestors, why you are not on the side of another protesters? maybe cuz you disagree with them? so laws should work different to people with different points of view?
all this shit is happening cuz we've got government changes without agreement from at least half of country's populating... even without ANY respect to their point of view... so why you are using to wonder?
if you think I am wrong at this point, are you sure that you are supporting democracy?

personally to Zero Tolerance(if he will read it), mate, I really wish you to live in your current place but before Lenin. without schools, universitys, any factorys like it was before the revolution. yes, alot of people died cuz of Stalin, true. but thats not all truth, thats only bad part of it and its not that matter if compare it to what ussr made from the wild steppe. thousands got repressed, millions got future and you are the one from those millions same like I am. dont forget about it next time when you blame ussr and stalin in mass repressions.

Dave, Serr, both of you already said that most of people dislike both sides and I do so too. so why you are(Serr) supports the people who dislike  one of sides? is it your personal reason?
I am supporting the hate to the new government because they are trying to play politics in hides of innocent people who are following the high moral principles. this Yanukovitch palace was in ukraine at least... but look at Gorbachev, where he is now? so everything what current government stealing will be transfered to some foreign place.
the difference is only ammount of lie. previos assholes had bad hide.

the only supporters of Yanukovich were the lowest classes of Ukraine: bums, alcoholics, insane grannies, uneducated youth (bydlo), former and current bandits and as an exclusion - families of people who worked on him.

Maidan wasn't for those nationalists, Maidan was against Yanukovich.  you're nothing more than just a victim of Propaganda.
lol am I victim of propaganda? seems like you are but not me.
when I was 16 I had about the same point of view at working people... but its so stupid to call all working class as bydlo because the workers on factorys usually are much more intellegent and educated than artist for example. same to bums and alcholics because life is not that simple, some of them are living this way because life went that way.
uneducated youth? personally I know more bydlos who are supporting the revolution... probably because its action, and its fun ... and you can hear so sweet words from tribune and you dont need any arguments to make yourself sure. just follow the voice.
also seems you think too good about yourself  :rolleyes:
Maidan wasn't for those nationalists, Maidan was against Yanukovich. 
I dont give a **** about against what was it standing. I care about future! well we got new government... and what just has been changed? and what will be changed? peoples blood spilled in vain and the worst thing is the life of millions is going to be broken because of minority. nothing can be built just on the hate to something. maybe something minor like "Wild field" in civil war in russia about 100 years ago but nothing more.

so maybe all the stuff you guys says is truth, but its only one part of it and you shouldnt forget about it if you think that you are right and honest.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 02:32:25 pm by Dark_Blade »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: March 03, 2014, 02:34:55 pm »
+3
so maybe all the stuff you guys says is truth, but its only one part of it and you shouldnt forget about it you think that you are right and honest.

Just one question: Do you justify actions of Russian military troops in Ukraine? If no - what way do we have? Things will sort them out, there will be president elections in May and a new president will make a new government. Current one is temporary and I repeat it once again: not everyone is happy with it (including me), but there is no better option now. The only thing we should be concerned about is our borders now.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: March 03, 2014, 02:35:17 pm »
+1
if you are good you can find a high paying job even in shitty country, and if you shit then you can only blame the government.
Yes, but why would you want to live in a shitty country...?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #789 on: March 03, 2014, 02:47:07 pm »
Just one question: Do you justify actions of Russian military troops in Ukraine? If no - what way do we have? Things will sort them out, there will be president elections in May and a new president will make a new government. Current one is temporary and I repeat it once again: not everyone is happy with it (including me), but there is no better option now. The only thing we should be concerned about is our borders now.
there is no good ways in this situation from the start.
I have 2 point of view - my personal and global.
Personally I think stuffs became much worse when russia invaded. hopefully i'll not get in army but I dont want to fight against russians for the ukraine. in same time I am not supporting the russia because I found the europe as much more stable place... but our land will be stable as part of europe not earlier than in 20 years I think.
my global point of view says that "There must be war! God wills it!" because massive parts of country got too different views. it should be changed... and as I already said - its natural when the land of ukraine is not independent.
all what we got to do is waiting.

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #790 on: March 03, 2014, 02:50:03 pm »
Okay, no need for your propaganda here. Everyone knows that Russia outside Moscow and Petersburg is definitely not a 3rd world country. And teachers/doctors have more than $500 monthly salaries. And also you have the best roads in Europe. Also your government and police is not corrupted at all and it's only rumours that people can even kill others and avoid the prison only by paying money...
Of Course, Dave. Russia has a lot of bad. The wages of workers in Central Russia, Volga region and in the South, mostly less than $ 1,000. It is difficult to live pensioners. Pension 300-350 dollars. Women and professionals «without work experience on a speciality» it is difficult to find a job with decent pay. However, poor doctors I have not seen.
If to speak about Putin. Really hope that we never will get the power of people like Yanukovych, Saakashvili, Gorbachev, Nikolai the second. This is irresponsible, cowardly leaders. Thanks to such a scum much blood has been shed and is yet to be shed. Who of the real leaders of the countries You know? Merkel, Obama and Putin! One of them is respected in all countries? Anybody! However, a more powerful politicians than Putin today - no. This is recognized by all countries and peoples! I ask so don't fuck brains tales. In Russia, Putin has a lot of supporters. And alternative until no one sees. And very few people are looking for. 

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: March 03, 2014, 02:58:15 pm »
+1

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #792 on: March 03, 2014, 03:02:53 pm »
+3
but how do you can know you're officer and not a soldier  :P

Either your translator just wend down or ivani4 came to your place and took over.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: March 03, 2014, 03:08:56 pm »
+4
there is no good ways in this situation from the start.
I have 2 point of view - my personal and global.
Personally I think stuffs became much worse when russia invaded. hopefully i'll not get in army but I dont want to fight against russians for the ukraine. in same time I am not supporting the russia because I found the europe as much more stable place... but our land will be stable as part of europe not earlier than in 20 years I think.
my global point of view says that "There must be war! God wills it!" because massive parts of country got too different views. it should be changed... and as I already said - its natural when the land of ukraine is not independent.
all what we got to do is waiting.

What you say is a complete populism and a way to persuade yourself first of all that you don't fear it. Trust me, all the thoughts of brotherhood will get vanished with the very first bullet above your head. As I've said, my ancestors came from Russia, I'm mostly Russian myself and I don't see any brothers among those people who invaded Crimea. I only see invaders who want to take a part of the other country. They are not any better than those Ukrainians who fought for Hitlеr. I clearly understand that those Russian soldiers simply follow orders but they should understand Ukrainian people too. Ukrainians will fight not against Russians but for Ukrainian land. Whether I sound harsh or not, I do believe that the war is the last measure and it's obvious that Russia unofficially declared the war to Ukraine, the only reason why there is still no blood is because of patience of Ukraine and a will to solve it peacfully.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #794 on: March 03, 2014, 03:18:52 pm »
+2
Could we refrain from flexing our own countries muscles over the internet? We will have time for that in our very own barracks and behind the front line if shit goes down.

Good idea, especially because my country, Monteblack in spanish, would kick everyone's ass anyway.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!