Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485861 times)

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #510 on: February 25, 2014, 10:57:26 am »
+7
Please don't make this topic about Xant. I personally stopped paying attention to his bullshit long time ago. I think he just misses Siem, so he is attention whoring a lil' bit.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #511 on: February 25, 2014, 11:01:16 am »
+8
All media reported about the destruction of Lenin's monuments in Ukraine. I thought long. Why? Why someone destroys monuments? Why someone protects the monument to Lenin? Indeed, in Russia, however, to Lenin no long love. Not long ago hatred. Monuments to Lenin is not even a monument. It's not even a sculpture. This element of decor in the square or on the square. In big cities - Lenin large size. In small towns is very small. To this place of the inhabitants do not bring flowers. So why is there some strange fuss around these monuments, about that long is not remembered for more than 15 years already?
And I each had an Epiphany! All the monuments to Lenin are at the heart of communities! Do you need Navigator. If You saw the statue of Lenin, it means you are in the centre of the city or village. Then You have come to the local Maidan!
For residents of the Western regions of Ukraine - Maidan in Kyiv. They is Owners of lone. To make decisions, to communicate, to gain emotions (and where else could have fun peasant?) and forces, peasants are in Kiev (But only when you do not need to pay for the fare).
But how to capture all of Ukraine? You cannot give people unite! You do not want to accept the consolidated decisions! But there are people in Eastern Ukraine has many of the Maidan! And someone very smart said: «Destroy monuments to Lenin. So the people in the East of Ukraine will not know where to gather, where decisions. And only we, the Western Ukrainians, will become the most powerful and cohesive. Then the victory will be ours!».
But who protects monuments to Lenin? Old people. Old people who can't see very well. Old people who can't use computers, cell phones, and devices. They (as well as Western Ukrainians) oriented to the terrain of the monuments targets. They help the young guys. They respect their elders. These young men and women want to save the landmarks, monuments facilities for the elderly. Although almost all Eastern Ukrainians have smart phones, computers, tablets, and navigators. I think it's good. Old people need help. And not to create a cause for anxiety.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 25, 2014, 11:11:00 am »
+2
All media reported about the destruction of Lenin's monuments in Ukraine. I thought long. Why? Why someone destroys monuments? Why someone protects the monument to Lenin? Indeed, in Russia, however, to Lenin no long love. Not long ago hatred. Monuments to Lenin is not even a monument. It's not even a sculpture. This element of decor in the square or on the square. In big cities - Lenin large size. In small towns is very small. To this place of the inhabitants do not bring flowers. So why is there some strange fuss around these monuments, about that long is not remembered for more than 15 years already?
And I each had an Epiphany! All the monuments to Lenin are at the heart of communities! Do you need Navigator. If You saw the statue of Lenin, it means you are in the centre of the city or village. Then You have come to the local Maidan!
For residents of the Western regions of Ukraine - Maidan in Kyiv. They is Owners of lone. To make decisions, to communicate, to gain emotions (and where else could have fun peasant?) and forces, peasants are in Kiev (But only when you do not need to pay for the fare).
But how to capture all of Ukraine? You cannot give people unite! You do not want to accept the consolidated decisions! But there are people in Eastern Ukraine has many of the Maidan! And someone very smart said: «Destroy monuments to Lenin. So the people in the East of Ukraine will not know where to gather, where decisions. And only we, the Western Ukrainians, will become the most powerful and cohesive. Then the victory will be ours!».
But who protects monuments to Lenin? Old people. Old people who can't see very well. Old people who can't use computers, cell phones, and devices. They (as well as Western Ukrainians) oriented to the terrain of the monuments targets. They help the young guys. They respect their elders. These young men and women want to save the landmarks, monuments facilities for the elderly. Although almost all Eastern Ukrainians have smart phones, computers, tablets, and navigators. I think it's good. Old people need help. And not to create a cause for anxiety.

Come on  :lol: Saving monuments of Lenin to make it easier to navigate? We're in 21st century. I don't support the removal of monuments with this barbaric methods but I can understand it. Why having it? It symbolizes something that people don't want to see. Wouldn't it be hypocritical to mourn victims of Golodomor and have Lenin's monuments?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #513 on: February 25, 2014, 11:12:52 am »
+1
Come on  :lol: Saving monuments of Lenin to make it easier to navigate? We're in 21st century. I don't support the removal of monuments with this barbaric methods but I can understand it. Why having it? It symbolizes something that people don't want to see. Wouldn't it be hypocritical to mourn victims of Golodomor and have Lenin's monuments?
That question is prohibited by russian history teachers and student books. Please move along to your local still standing lenin monument. :arrow:

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #514 on: February 25, 2014, 11:16:48 am »
+7
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 25, 2014, 01:14:44 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

He is quite right. This is really why USSR collapsed in the first place. The "filling you own pockets" mentality first is quite the reason why the corruption is so high in Russia and ex-USSR nations. The corruption and stealing was litterally so great, its kinda suprising USSR even survived as long as it did. Its kinda funny listening to old people talk about how things worked in the Baltics when it was part of the Soviet Union. There wasnt violence(during its final years) atleast in our countries. It was  all just silly shows and petty stealing. Everyone laughs now about how unregulated everything was and how everyone just denied it. Soviet Union was basically a union of Stealing gypsies. When it collapsed the borders may have changed, but that mentality didnt. In some countries more, in some less.

Also I think Ukraine is screwed. Putin will never give it up easly. Technically its more a part of Russia then its own country. As sad is it may seem. Also pretty sure he doesnt want to be the one, on whose watch Russia lost a lot of its former influence. Not to mention Ukraine is its gateway to the west. And the West wont help either when Russia treatens enough. Our "world police" is kinda helpless in this case, when they are going against an imperialistical superpower such as Russia, where a countries success is measured by how many square kilometers it has.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 01:55:13 pm by Tibe »

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #516 on: February 25, 2014, 01:28:21 pm »
+1
Yeah, well, for what it's worth, the Georgian scenario doesn't sound likely. From what I understand, Ukraine has quite a decent army, and especially anti-aircraft devices?
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 25, 2014, 01:40:06 pm »
+2

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 25, 2014, 01:41:03 pm »
+3
http://yanukovychleaks.org/

lol
What would you call it then? It is not as powerful as USSR was, but it's still one of the greater powers around.

Offline Mwahahaha

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Zero_Tolerance
« Reply #519 on: February 25, 2014, 01:49:45 pm »
Are you drunk already? I saw your conversation with _Soldier on eu1 yesterday, you were talking about how you  will drink some wine or vodka today( dont remember exactly).
All Lenins must fall. If someone in ukraine doesnt support this, he isnt ukrainian in his heart. It means he supports Golodomor, totalitarianism, actions by which millions of ukrainians were murdered or sent to Siberia where they died because of hard work. And if you leave in russia you dont understand what is going on in ukraine, and dont understand how brainwashed you are
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 01:59:15 pm by Mwahahaha »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 25, 2014, 02:03:17 pm »
+4
How dare you contradict Ivanich, to the goulag with you.

Lenin isnt only symbol of bad things for Russian people and other close people. He died a bit early to be accused of what you say too. What you say should be directed toward Stalin statue, if any remain in Ukraine that is.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 25, 2014, 02:06:19 pm »
+1
What would you call it then? It is not as powerful as USSR was, but it's still one of the greater powers around.

Well, no. It really isn't. At the size of a country, yes. But not as the size of a continent. Russia is a regional superpower with respect to its small asian neighbours, mostly those around the Caspian Sea. But compared to the rest of the world ? Hardly.

What really makes Russia a world stage superpower isn't really the military. It's the nuclear weapons and the natural resources.

Offline Mwahahaha

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Zero_Tolerance
« Reply #522 on: February 25, 2014, 02:16:58 pm »
How dare you contradict Ivanich, to the goulag with you.

Lenin isnt only symbol of bad things for Russian people and other close people. He died a bit early to be accused of what you say too. What you say should be directed toward Stalin statue, if any remain in Ukraine that is.
I can contradict him if he tells lies.
But all the shit begun from the Stalin ( Communism).  During the war against UNR ( Ukrainians Peoples Republik ) in 1917 Lenin was alive and bolsheviks did many bad things.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 25, 2014, 02:18:14 pm »
+2
Well, no. It really isn't. At the size of a country, yes. But not as the size of a continent. Russia is a regional superpower with respect to its small asian neighbours, mostly those around the Caspian Sea. But compared to the rest of the world ? Hardly.

What really makes Russia a world stage superpower isn't really the military. It's the nuclear weapons and the natural resources.
Well? :?

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #524 on: February 25, 2014, 02:33:12 pm »
+3