Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485214 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #10020 on: June 20, 2015, 09:22:59 pm »
Thats just it. Its not like they admit they are russian army. We cant tell the difference. Theres been shittons of crime in Donbass and in the general conflict area. People being murdered for their cars by masked bandits and thrown into random graves etc etc. Nobody really gives a shit, cause nobody knows who they are. Russian army? Donbass separatists? Ukrainians? Local gangsters? Nobody knows. The separatists(mybe donbass, mybe russian army, again cant tell) were caught on tape multiple times, robbing carstores.

You thinking that the russian army has not robbed or killed somebody in Donbass for money shows exactly how blind you are.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10021 on: June 20, 2015, 09:30:18 pm »
I don't say about previous wars. Try to show me where russian army robbed or killed somebody in Donbass for money. And I will show you alot of from ukranians
How would we know where Russians have done this because Putin doesn't acknowledge their presence = doesn't announce anything to the public, perhaps and likely isn't even investigating them. The only reason you can show any from Ukrainians is that they are acknowledging and punishing for these crimes, otherwise all you'd have is hearsay from potential propaganda pieces.

Russian stupidity never ceases to amaze me. It's like you have blinders on when it comes to anything to do with Russia or Russians. No, not Russia! We would never! Well, in every last war we have, but surely not in this one! Because Putin hasn't said so! Nevermind the fact Putin couldn't say anything without admitting his lie.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #10022 on: June 20, 2015, 09:39:20 pm »
That is it, what I always tried to show, even if it is already proved that ukrainian soldiers kill, kidnap and rob people. Even I show you the exact video. You always try to defend them. And then you call me blind. I know that there are some volunteers from Russia with criminal past, and I know that they robbed some people. And they were punished for that. And I don't defend them like you. If they did a crime they must answer for it. That's the difference

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10023 on: June 20, 2015, 09:41:01 pm »
That is it, what I always tried to show, even if it is already proved that ukrainian soldiers kill, kidnap and rob people. Even I show you the exact video. You always try to defend them. And then you call me blind. I know that there are some volunteers from Russia with criminal past, and I know that they robbed some people. And they were punished for that. And I don't defend them like you. If they did a crime they must answer for it. That's the difference
What the fuck are you talking about? You're seriously deluded -- have you considered going out of Russia and getting checked by some competent Western trained doctor so you can get medication for your condition?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #10024 on: June 20, 2015, 09:47:38 pm »
What the fuck are you talking about? You're seriously deluded -- have you considered going out of Russia and getting checked by some competent Western trained doctor so you can get medication for your condition?
Go if you want. It so clear, because when I showed a video with exact crimes from ukrainian side, you just ignored it or defended it. that's all.
interesting video of puppet German

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #10025 on: June 20, 2015, 09:54:09 pm »

Ackowledging the fact != defend the fact or reasons why one thing or another happened. Obama recently spoke of facts, that racial tensions and gun problems are not gone in US, and that they are there and thats a fact. Does that mean he defends them? You fail to grasp, that even if you do not agree with all that Ukrainian army is doing - they still are defending their country and majority are normal people, whereas russian green-bundle of sticks-men coupled with laughing-stock-journalists (a.k.a. propogandists) are fucking invaders CREATING an artificial war which no-one needs (well - except putler, to keep his cleptocracy going).

These bastards have not paid me for the previous 300 posts  :P
That was very very open of you, I salute you! Make a BBC documentary now, they will pay you  :rolleyes:

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #10026 on: June 20, 2015, 10:03:55 pm »
Ackowledging the fact != defend the fact or reasons why one thing or another happened. Obama recently spoke of facts, that racial tensions and gun problems are not gone in US, and that they are there and thats a fact. Does that mean he defends them? You fail to grasp, that even if you do not agree with all that Ukrainian army is doing - they still are defending their country and majority are normal people, whereas russian green-bundle of sticks-men coupled with laughing-stock-journalists (a.k.a. propogandists) are fucking invaders CREATING an artificial war which no-one needs (well - except putler, to keep his cleptocracy going).
Kuujis, how many times I need to say to you and you will get. Just say how many times. I said many times perviously that I disagree with Putin's actions in Crimea. I don't agree with joining of Crimea, I don't believe in crossified childrens and so on, are you really so stupid. I tried to show what crimes ukrainian army did. About what Obama said, he said about the problem in USA. That's all. When I show you a problem, what is your reactions. you start blame Russia. So logical as always. I can understand that serr or dave defends this actions, but why you defend this crimes?

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #10027 on: June 20, 2015, 10:11:14 pm »
Go if you want. It so clear, because when I showed a video with exact crimes from ukrainian side, you just ignored it or defended it. that's all.
You know what the huuuuge different here is?
Those journalists asking those questions won't turn up dead in a few weeks and neither will they end up in prison for asking :wink:

Damn, I should probably feel bad for living here :(
The society of my country is really bad, I guess!  :cry:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10028 on: June 20, 2015, 10:17:48 pm »
When have I defended it? When has anyone defended Ukrainians raping or robbing civilians? Show me. It's one big massive red herring anyway, you constantly try to turn the attention away from Russians. Case in point, you've completely dropped the subject of Russian soldiers in Ukraine again and only talk about Ukrainians.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #10029 on: June 20, 2015, 10:18:36 pm »
You know what the huuuuge different here is?
Those journalists asking those questions won't turn up dead in a few weeks and neither will they end up in prison for asking :wink:

Damn, I should probably feel bad for living here :(
The society of my country is really bad, I guess!  :cry:
Journalists in Russia too, and I can say we have a lot of them. But usually our TV don't show them, I think as yours. And you can find them only on youtube. Don't cry Molly, you have good soceity and good people, really. your problem is that your government licks USA's balls

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10030 on: June 20, 2015, 10:40:03 pm »
Oh look, Nicko ignores my post when I ask him to actually show proof. What a surprise.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #10031 on: June 20, 2015, 10:59:26 pm »
+3
Nicko.. I once was a US hater, when I was a teenager.

My professor in my class "society studies" (smth like that) asked me what music I had on my walkman (!! long time ago)

It was Foo Fighters, and Rage Against the Machine.  :D  (That's 2 American bands FYI.)

I felt very stupid at that point. How can I both hate US, while I identify with US youth culture??

Simple point, but very valid, and very true when taken to the end.

If it wasn't obvious enough, the US produces tonnes and tonnes of both good and bad stuff. Like it or not, you have to acknowledge that their cultural, production, scientific prowess is unmatched in the world. I think one can safely say that it's the one country that leads the rest of the world when it comes to many fields. Yes, they also have many problems, with mentality, with guns, with their international wars. Even so, you have to give them a lot credit for what they achieve.

I know it's hard to have 2 ideas in the head at the same time, but the world is not simple, and It's necessary to keep your mind open. Now, ofc Russia ALSO have their writers, their composers, their poets and their pop music. Just that right now, today, Russian cultural and political thinking is without any power whatsoever.

People that hate the US and everything it is, are usually hypocrites who love to watch "The Godfather" on TV, alone at night. That movie was created in a country, in a context, by Americans, in the US. I'm sorry to say so, I sound like US patriot, but the US  IS - Undisputedly, the greatest country on Earth, by most measures.

Now I still think there are huge problems, and great retardation there too. In the end though, I think RF has more to learn from US than the other way around. History has left the RF system in the dust. You need a new one.

Thats what Ukraine understood, and I think Russians also understand deep down somewhere. The humiliation of being "a nation once great" is mentally forcing you to choose sides. Americans would be in same situation, had the RF system been superior.

It is not superior however, even your brothers, the Ukrainians are turning their backs to you.

When are you going to realize yourselves?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #10032 on: June 21, 2015, 06:28:09 am »
To Xant
I said ignore or defend, Xant
(click to show/hide)
So you tried to defend her by blaming Russia or ignored it. Or wait maybe you blame people like that?

To Thomek
Well, first of all I'm not USA hater. I don't like their politics. Second try to imagine that USA bomb just killed your parents by mistake of course. Will you say that USA have great culture and you like their music?
Not all Ukraine turned back to Russia. You just don't want to see what really happening in Donbass. Many millions of ukrainians worked in Russia and paid taxes to Ukraine before conflict.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10033 on: June 21, 2015, 07:14:02 am »

We didnt defend anyone. We just claimed that both sides do crimes. What makes you think the russians who do crimes awnser for them? It is more possible that their crimes are completely being covered up by the russian government.

Well, first of all I'm not USA hater. I don't like their politics. Second try to imagine that USA bomb just killed your parents by mistake of course. Will you say that USA have great culture and you like their music?

lol. How is USAs great culture and music related to their bombinghabits? Their shitty foreign politics is mainly related to their poor judgement concering the Middle East. The main reason why they interfere is because they thought that they are the only ones that could. USA has legitimately stopped massgenocides and given democracy for some countries. It has also fucked up some yes. How many countries has Russia or China ever helped? 0.  And from all the countries in the planet USA gives the most foreign aid to help other countries. How many countries(that have nothing to do with russians) has Russia helped? 0. It doesnt ever even talk to them.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 07:25:51 am by Tibe »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #10034 on: June 21, 2015, 07:36:12 am »
We didnt defend anyone. We just claimed that both sides do crimes. What makes you think the russians who do crimes awnser for them? It is more possible that their crimes are completely being covered up by the russian government.

lol. How is USAs great culture and music related to their bombinghabits? Their shitty foreign politics is mainly related to their poor judgement concering the Middle East. The main reason why they interfere is because they thought that they are the only ones that could. USA has legitimately stopped massgenocides and given democracy for some countries. It has also fucked up some yes. How many countries has Russia or China ever helped? 0.  And from all the countries in the planet USA gives the most foreign aid to help other countries. How many countries(that have nothing to do with russians) has Russia helped? 0. It doesnt ever even talk to them.
Again I said, that you defend or ignore the facts of Ukrainian shellings. Just today there were shelling from Mariupol. People ask why Ukraine shelled them, while there wasn't any army of DLNR. I think you should visit Donbass, because you can't understand it anyhow. Or maybe just don't want.
Tibe, if I will show you where Russia helped to another countries, will you say that you are a lier, who don't know the history because he is just too stupid