Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485219 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9855 on: May 14, 2015, 04:13:58 pm »
Please mighty Nebun direct me to a useful, unbiased news source. Believe it or not l have better things to do than be a research journalist and there must be some russian news sources you can recomend other than suggesting I trawl through the cesspit of youtube.  I seriously  would like to know your recomendations, some russian news sources must be reliable?

if u don't have time on that maybe u shouldn't form such harsh opinions on the situation
i wouldn't take into account any mainstream media info account, russian too, even if they state some facts they add too much accent to suit their side
like on CNN they showed parade and then fit their opinion there, it was a show off, it was nuks there and 12 million march was because they hate parade and putin :) who the fuck are they to give that opinion?
if u look through some of the videos on u tube that like local reporters even from germany and other EU countries was there and made reports u will see that everything was different. Basically CNN showed something that is very positive for russia in oposite light of things.

I for example read news on Brics site and some online newspapers in germany and russian blogs but i don't take opinions into account and i check info.
Also for news like urs we have 1/3 of our clan living in moscow, there is no such thing as u describe in news. We have friends in ukraine and clan members and find out info from them.

because when u watch news in ukraine and they tell that they tested and found out that ukrainian tank t82 is the best in the world which is obviously not even close! U can't rely on sources like this, go check reviews of tanks and u will see that its average or worse.

If u want good source for example in armor loses or what equipment was captured and where u can check this resource http://lostarmour.info/
They very careful with info, they show photos of all tanks and pin point they on the map where and when they was destroyed and monthly statistics

when for example Poroshenko said we pulled out from debaltsevo easily, that also bullcrap, u can find multiple videos in Utube from ukrainians when they moving out of debaltsevo and being ambushed. Yes also russian Media was exaggerating loses, and Poroshenko was as well. Also they left 3 USA artillery tracking systems unpacked when they run away, there are videos when they found and got unpacked. Just check videos of regular people on utube.
For example 3-4 times right now West media showed photos of Russian tanks on road, and then those photos was not from ukraine they was from georgia conflict

Also opinions of people in Ukraine, its divided, probably even in half, just most people won't do anything, they either flee country or just try to live their lifes. While Russia say more ppl unhappy, and west says that all are happy and its russians causing problems. WTF!
Also a lot of ppl in russia think/thought that russia should send full force to ukraine and either take Donbas or kiev. And maybe if we would have another leader that could already happen. Nobody will tell u in the west that Putin multiple times says no and explained it as well. I'm not asking u to love him but u not getting any adequate information from ur media
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9856 on: May 14, 2015, 09:19:45 pm »
+2
I don't really see the difference between Russian and Ukrainian nationalists. The proto-facism is strong in both, we the ethnic circle-jerk(muh must save russian race around the world) and all. But that people like that celebrate "their" anti-fascistic past like they do seems a bit strange.

Fascist is a joke of a word in these parts anyway, like misogynist on the West Coast. Both completely lost all objective meaning.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9857 on: May 14, 2015, 09:19:49 pm »
LOL, really?
Nicko, krrhmXPRNC, want some easy money?  :D
https://www.facebook.com/anatolijsharij/posts/10206740073808893?hc_location=ufi

Nicko and krrhmXPRNC is the same person I assume. He just uses this account to annoy me because Nicko's posts are not shown for my account, I can't get any other solid reason of that :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSharij - ukrainian source, not russian. He promissed 10k $, if you will find any lie on his channel

It's not a Ukrainian source, it's a source of a guy who lives in Baltics (IIRC) or elsewhere by far who also occasionally considers himself a citizen of Ukraine when it's a "PROFIT!!!" situation.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9858 on: May 14, 2015, 10:05:51 pm »
Also a lot of ppl in russia think/thought that russia should send full force to ukraine and either take Donbas or kiev. And maybe if we would have another leader that could already happen. Nobody will tell u in the west that Putin multiple times says no and explained it as well. I'm not asking u to love him but u not getting any adequate information from ur media

Its kinda similar, if lets say one day for example a lot of Romainans live in Moldova, in a region thats bordered next to Romania. Do you think these romanians in your lands would have the legitimate right to create a voting to leave Moldova and join Romania if they are unhappy? Because thats what just happened in Ukr. Bunch of russians living in Ukrainian lands and since there is more of them than ukrainians they think they have the right to leave with Ukrainian land and join it to whatever country they like. Its idiotic. How do you see this as normal? I quarantee one day Moldova will cease to exsist, cause Russia will definately do the same to you, it did to Ukraine. And when that day happens, remember that ol' Tibe was completely right and you misjudged everything.

And if you think its impossible, that Russia is great ally. Than also remember that Russia considered Ukraine to be its greatest friend in just a few years ago and it took so little to have them straight up taking their lands and have bunch of ukraine vs russians battles. They will definately hate eachother for atleast 3 decades now. Ukrainian media has shown Russia as someone who declared war on them and is trying to destroy them and Russian media has shown Ukraine as some massive neonazi bunker that trains skinheads and crucifies children.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:15:49 pm by Tibe »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9859 on: May 14, 2015, 10:53:27 pm »
Its kinda similar, if lets say one day for example a lot of Romainans live in Moldova, in a region thats bordered next to Romania. Do you think these romanians in your lands would have the legitimate right to create a voting to leave Moldova and join Romania if they are unhappy? Because thats what just happened in Ukr. Bunch of russians living in Ukrainian lands and since there is more of them than ukrainians they think they have the right to leave with Ukrainian land and join it to whatever country they like. Its idiotic. How do you see this as normal? I quarantee one day Moldova will cease to exsist, cause Russia will definately do the same to you, it did to Ukraine. And when that day happens, remember that ol' Tibe was completely right and you misjudged everything.

And if you think its impossible, that Russia is great ally. Than also remember that Russia considered Ukraine to be its greatest friend in just a few years ago and it took so little to have them straight up taking their lands and have bunch of ukraine vs russians battles. They will definately hate eachother for atleast 3 decades now. Ukrainian media has shown Russia as someone who declared war on them and is trying to destroy them and Russian media has shown Ukraine as some massive neonazi bunker that trains skinheads and crucifies children.
1. yes if we will have revolution yes let them split then, but there is no such place for romanian here. Only Gagauzi and Russians.
2. in russian media they say chocolate chip cookie government not people, they called ukrainian brother nation as always. and no i don't see threat from russia, only from romania if we talk about territories. And if our government decide to restart conflict with Prednestrovie i expect them to want to split up completely. So i hope they won't do it!!! Ukrainian government is aggressive, their changes to law and attitude is insane, they could have done it like in Moldova without war. We also had sort of revolt, but at list temporary new president back then didn't destroy statues and made russian language and people outlaw. We had soft transition. We didn't made fascist romanians of ww2 heros, btw when they tried we almost had revolt and government quickly changed their mind!!!! if our country could work out how to make it work without conflict they could too! Ex soviet soldiers and new chocolate chip cookie heroes can't live well in new country. Maybe they could in time but if its done softly
when UIF looks at you

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9860 on: May 15, 2015, 08:15:09 am »
1. yes if we will have revolution yes let them split then...

Heh, not the kind of awnser I expected. I quess thats the way things work in the barbarian East. :D

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9861 on: May 15, 2015, 08:40:51 am »
+1
1. yes if we will have revolution yes let them split then, but there is no such place for romanian here. Only Gagauzi and Russians.
Thats what YOU think. What if Romanians fixed that for you? What if in addition to "fixing it" in one part, they created artificial war in your home town?

2. in russian media they say chocolate chip cookie government not people, they called ukrainian brother nation as always.
...aaand proceeded to create an artificial war, which affects the BROTHERLY PEOPLE, not the government directly. GG.

and no i don't see threat from russia, only from romania if we talk about territories.
It only logically follows, that you are blind. Didn't see the little green men, didn't see putler admitting to causing the whole shit there, didn't see the "documentary" about how russia "restoredcreated" historical bullshit.
One question - how can you type, while being blind?

Ukrainian government is aggressive, their changes to law and attitude is insane, they could have done it like in Moldova without war. <...bullshit...>
Ukrainian givernment is a government under attack, as is the state of Ukraine. They have the right AND responsibility to defend themselves. As for "without war" - I think there was one, and it was russias involvement, which basically halted the thing. I.e. same scenario - russian nationalists say "we don't like central government", government tries to enforce its rule, russia says "fuck you, sovereign nation trying to enforce its sovereignty, we "defend" our own ruskies", frozen conflict is created. 3 such occasions happened already. 4 if you count Karabach too.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 08:47:58 am by Kuujis »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9862 on: May 15, 2015, 01:21:07 pm »
Thats what YOU think. What if Romanians fixed that for you? What if in addition to "fixing it" in one part, they created artificial war in your home town?
...aaand proceeded to create an artificial war, which affects the BROTHERLY PEOPLE, not the government directly. GG.
It only logically follows, that you are blind. Didn't see the little green men, didn't see putler admitting to causing the whole shit there, didn't see the "documentary" about how russia "restoredcreated" historical bullshit.
One question - how can you type, while being blind?
Ukrainian givernment is a government under attack, as is the state of Ukraine. They have the right AND responsibility to defend themselves. As for "without war" - I think there was one, and it was russias involvement, which basically halted the thing. I.e. same scenario - russian nationalists say "we don't like central government", government tries to enforce its rule, russia says "fuck you, sovereign nation trying to enforce its sovereignty, we "defend" our own ruskies", frozen conflict is created. 3 such occasions happened already. 4 if you count Karabach too.

ukrainian government is a fantasy of their own and it only supported by US/EU because its suits them. And u see only that russia making problems there, its very one sided. Its geopolitical conflict between states and russia. And people in ukraine is also split in their opinion. To russians they say that all against government, to west they say all people against russian soldiers in Ukraine (insane fantasy). Can't u consider something in the middle?
Why USA so involved in ukraine? Who the fuck are they to be there? Why this issues didn't happen in Litva, Latvia and Estonia? Nobody needed conflict back then, they split them quietly.
My opinion: there are countries/ppl, who are interested to fuck up improving relationships between EU and Russia that have great potential. Thats why they needed this conflict, instead of peaceful change of alignment. Obviously nobody expected russians move in this chess game :) Crimea, because i have to agree here if government of crimea would come to putin and say we want to join russia and he said no, then nothing would happen i guess. But he said yes. On political level its nice to fuck up US and NATO and not letting them have bases in crimea. But on Russian people side is the fact that when within USSR Crimea was gifted to Ukraine, it was always treated like russian territory, same people lived there. Russians consider real lose of crimea only when soviet union collapsed, and not when crimea was gifted to ukraine, because nobody thought USSR will split up and if yes ukraine wouldn't split up from Russia.
when UIF looks at you

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9863 on: May 15, 2015, 01:44:52 pm »
This is how USA usually work

Then
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 02:04:50 pm by krrhmXPRNC »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9864 on: May 15, 2015, 02:14:45 pm »
+1
These Tovi, Butan, DonNicko and Nebun conspiracy theories about US are hilarious. Zero proof, yet tons of proof about Russia... yet Russia is the victim. It's so very classically Russian thing to do.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9865 on: May 15, 2015, 02:29:49 pm »
yet tons of shitty proof about Russia...
Fixed

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #9866 on: May 15, 2015, 02:36:46 pm »
Turtles

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9867 on: May 15, 2015, 02:41:33 pm »
Shitty proof is still proof.
For shitty people

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9868 on: May 15, 2015, 02:51:26 pm »
These Tovi, Butan, DonNicko and Nebun conspiracy theories about US are hilarious. Zero proof, yet tons of proof about Russia... yet Russia is the victim. It's so very classically Russian thing to do.

funny how nato countries show lots of their proofs to their population, and how other countries show their proofs to their population.
when UIF looks at you

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9869 on: May 15, 2015, 03:00:23 pm »
The proof of that the Russian buk shot down the Boeing