Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485314 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9825 on: May 13, 2015, 06:44:52 pm »
yes was fun in Moldova, Russia abandoned us and US + Romania had easy time making their revolt, they drove buses from romania full of ppl that was revolting, locals was there too, high nationalists ethnic romanians, with FLAGS of romania and EU. There wasn't many of them. Police was told not to fight because there was teenagers in their ranks. Police got wasted and thrown rocks at. Then president resigned at some point. Google this u will find images with romanian flags.
By the way, before election we was proposed in long run integrate in EU, our president was leaning more towards dealing with both sides. Yes his party only got 50% votes or similar, and there was about 20 smaller parties with the rest of votes, and they ALL allied in one day :)))))) though hated eachother, i guess they are easy to buy

Now a little history though with romania we have a lot of historic ties. But since Dacia times when Romans took it over, and then it got split up later, we've been part of romania very short period of time. Before soviet union it was 23 year and we was taken by force. In soviet union Moldova was since 1919 until 1991. Romania fought for chocolate chip cookies and moldova fought for Soviets, and by stories of my grandparents and other relatives Romanians treated moldova in WW2 way worse then Germans. Starved, killed, raped women, just regular population. Before that only within this period (1861—1881) we was as one country with Romania, just 20 years! Before that we was part of Russian empire for 100 years, they freed us from ottoman empire. Before that moldova for 500 years was on its own or vassals of other countries - not romania!
Yes moldova and romania(Volahia back then) was fighting side by side many times against Ottoman empire. But it doesn't give them right to come to our country make revolution and tell us that our country doesn't exist.

On the other hand read history of Crimea, how long it was ukrainian, when it become theirs, who give it to them, and how long this land was in ottoman empire, and also what ethnic population live there.
Part of moldova was given to Ukraine too, also our exit to the black sea, by the same Ukrainian Hruscev when he was leader of USSR. But in this case can't say it would be good to return this region because there isn't many moldovians left there comparing to other population.  There is also big chunk of moldova was taken by Romania.
In history yes romania was one of the friends for moldova in medieval times but later it was aggressor.
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9826 on: May 13, 2015, 08:38:38 pm »
yes was fun in Moldova, Russia abandoned us and US + Romania had easy time making their revolt, they drove buses from romania full of ppl that was revolting, locals was there too, high nationalists ethnic romanians, with FLAGS of romania and EU. There wasn't many of them. Police was told not to fight because there was teenagers in their ranks. Police got wasted and thrown rocks at. Then president resigned at some point. Google this u will find images with romanian flags.
By the way, before election we was proposed in long run integrate in EU, our president was leaning more towards dealing with both sides. Yes his party only got 50% votes or similar, and there was about 20 smaller parties with the rest of votes, and they ALL allied in one day :)))))) though hated eachother, i guess they are easy to buy

Now a little history though with romania we have a lot of historic ties. But since Dacia times when Romans took it over, and then it got split up later, we've been part of romania very short period of time. Before soviet union it was 23 year and we was taken by force. In soviet union Moldova was since 1919 until 1991. Romania fought for chocolate chip cookies and moldova fought for Soviets, and by stories of my grandparents and other relatives Romanians treated moldova in WW2 way worse then Germans. Starved, killed, raped women, just regular population. Before that only within this period (1861—1881) we was as one country with Romania, just 20 years! Before that we was part of Russian empire for 100 years, they freed us from ottoman empire. Before that moldova for 500 years was on its own or vassals of other countries - not romania!
Yes moldova and romania(Volahia back then) was fighting side by side many times against Ottoman empire. But it doesn't give them right to come to our country make revolution and tell us that our country doesn't exist.

On the other hand read history of Crimea, how long it was ukrainian, when it become theirs, who give it to them, and how long this land was in ottoman empire, and also what ethnic population live there.
Part of moldova was given to Ukraine too, also our exit to the black sea, by the same Ukrainian Hruscev when he was leader of USSR. But in this case can't say it would be good to return this region because there isn't many moldovians left there comparing to other population.  There is also big chunk of moldova was taken by Romania.
In history yes romania was one of the friends for moldova in medieval times but later it was aggressor.
And because your were almost never your own masters - you live a shitty life now. Congratz. Make a separate thread for your excuses.

There is a reason, why "locals voted" or "they are all russians anyway" is not a legitimate basis for annexing land of another country, because based on that russian logic - parts of london and New York could vote to become russia or China for that matter. If you want to see how voting for independence is done PROPERLY - check example of Scotland, if you want to see how to make a mockery of russia (again and again) - check voting in Crimea and Donbass.

Also - that is the same logic that naztees used to stirr up shit around Germany pre WW2. That is why people are comparing putler to the einstein and with good cause too.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 08:48:54 pm by Kuujis »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9827 on: May 13, 2015, 11:48:26 pm »
And because your were almost never your own masters - you live a shitty life now. Congratz. Make a separate thread for your excuses.

There is a reason, why "locals voted" or "they are all russians anyway" is not a legitimate basis for annexing land of another country, because based on that russian logic - parts of london and New York could vote to become russia or China for that matter. If you want to see how voting for independence is done PROPERLY - check example of Scotland, if you want to see how to make a mockery of russia (again and again) - check voting in Crimea and Donbass.

Also - that is the same logic that naztees used to stirr up shit around Germany pre WW2. That is why people are comparing putler to the einstein and with good cause too.

It was their choice u idiot, its  Autonomous Republic of Crimea was formed as a constituent entity of independent Ukraine, its republic within country. Like in soviet union when russia was main part and the rest was republics within USSR. I don't see u complaining about those bits separating. They basically run away from conflict. Check in Wiki how much russian population live in Crimea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvqTZQ4ZbU4 this happened in Ukraine with VETERAN for victory symbol on 9th of may on his jacket!
I don't know why they don't show u in ur media all the fucked up shit thats happening with regular people in Ukraine, when nationalist fanatics harras people, since by the look of the nice fellas sitting in this channel i think it would just make u even more happy
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9828 on: May 13, 2015, 11:56:26 pm »
more fun

it says Heil H i t l e r and then on next line Слава Украине, this is what they now shout on TV in army in parlament :) this is the same thing that Bandera lead Ukrainians shouted in ww2 fighting for einstein and slaughtering civilians in ukraine who was pro russian, and in poland who was polish. Their main focus wasn't fighting Soviets, but killing civilians of other nations living in that area. Thats why in previour videos and other places there are issues with Veterans. A lot of them just confused, some angry. They making this Social adverts where veterans support current army. But just check dozen of videos on UTUBE, made from phones or hand cameras and u will see that its all other way around.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9829 on: May 14, 2015, 08:38:30 am »
It was their choice u idiot, its  Autonomous Republic of Crimea was formed as a constituent entity of independent Ukraine, its republic within country. Like in soviet union when russia was main part and the rest was republics within USSR. I don't see u complaining about those bits separating. They basically run away from conflict. Check in Wiki how much russian population live in Crimea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvqTZQ4ZbU4 this happened in Ukraine with VETERAN for victory symbol on 9th of may on his jacket!
I don't know why they don't show u in ur media all the fucked up shit thats happening with regular people in Ukraine, when nationalist fanatics harras people, since by the look of the nice fellas sitting in this channel i think it would just make u even more happy
Off course it was their choice. Putler later admitting to organizing this whole shit-sham is irrelevant  :rolleyes:

And yes - 58% of russians have full right (with the help of putler ofcourse) to fuck up whatever the fuck laws they want. Its a russian thing. CBA to repeat, but I will - if you want to see how independence referendums happen PROPERLY - check the example of Scotland, if you want to see how to annex lands under pretenses of "referendums" - check the example of russian bullshit in Crimea and Donbass.

Re naztees -  you were saying something? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=russian+ultranationalists

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #9830 on: May 14, 2015, 08:54:53 am »
+1

Probably because your media told you it is veteran? Come on, seriously, please, check your sources before making conclusions and tell other "the truth" their media doesn't show them.
Not that I support svoboda party(young guys on video) in any way, rather the opposite, I'm absolutely happy they didn't make it into parliament, but I'm not going to pity heads of communist party(older guy on video) either.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9831 on: May 14, 2015, 09:00:12 am »
Probably because your media told you it is veteran? Come on, seriously, please, check your sources before making conclusions and tell other "the truth" their media doesn't show them.
Not that I support svoboda party(young guys on video) in any way, rather the opposite, I'm absolutely happy they didn't make it into parliament, but I'm not going to pity heads of communist party(older guy on video) either.
BLASPHEMY!!! SOVIETS SAVED WORLD FROM NAZTEES! UNI VERSAL RESPECT MUST BE DISPLAYED! (all the people they killed in the process/afterwards are irrlevant).

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9832 on: May 14, 2015, 09:03:44 am »
+1

Nebun, you're such an idiot. Congrats, you're an honourable (not really) member of Tovilist from now on.

The word VETERAN that you really tried to highlight. I guess you don't only have a problem with English but also with maths. The youngest possible veterans should be in their late 80s, that man is maximum in his late 60s (most likely something around 60-65).
Next, what victory symbol are you talking about? That is a Putin's propaganda sign that is just as bullshit mess as everything else merging things contrary to each other. Russia started using it since 2005 and as a child I took part in each 9th of May celebration and my veteran grandpa was alive I never remember anyone using that stripe as a symbol of victory.
Now again back to the video. That man is just a communistic cunt, he put a lot of stripes on himself, used soviet symbols like red flags and so on (note that they're against the law) just to provoke.
Now listen what they asked: "Each year you commit provocations for Russian TV. Dear Mr. Kolynyuk (?)... ...For your own safety I recommend you to stay home and not commit any provocations. Please, stay home, keep calm and silent and don't provoke people." He just refused everything even having a soviet flag at the moment he opened the door.

Well, I honestly think that what they did is wrong, he has to be sentenced for violating laws. Because of idiots like him we have zombies in Russia and retards like Nebun all over the world thinking that all Ukrainians are nаzis abiding ideology of Adоlf Hitlеr.

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9833 on: May 14, 2015, 09:13:57 am »
Well, I honestly think that what they did is wrong, he has to be sentenced for violating laws. Because of idiots like him we have zombies in Russia and retards like Nebun all over the world thinking that all Ukrainians are nаzis abiding ideology of Adоlf Hitlеr.
There are same amount of nazis in Ukraine as in other countries, the difference is that in other countries those nazis are punished for their crimes, and in Ukraine are not.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9834 on: May 14, 2015, 09:20:47 am »
There are same amount of nazis in Ukraine as in other countries, the difference is that in other countries those nazis are punished for their crimes, and in Ukraine are not.

The problem is that nobody is punished for their crimes in Ukraine. Neither commies nor nаzis and that's sad. That's actually one of the reasons why we don't want to get Russian standards of life because it's the same shit (shout out to Evgeniya Vasilyeva). The law is nothing in Russia but a tool for powerful people just like in Ukraine.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #9835 on: May 14, 2015, 09:31:24 am »
+1
I don't really see the difference between Russian and Ukrainian nationalists. The proto-facism is strong in both, we the ethnic circle-jerk(muh must save russian race around the world) and all. But that people like that celebrate "their" anti-fascistic past like they do seems a bit strange.

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9836 on: May 14, 2015, 09:33:01 am »
The problem is that nobody is punished for their crimes in Ukraine. Neither commies nor nаzis and that's sad. That's actually one of the reasons why we don't want to get Russian standards of life because it's the same shit (shout out to Evgeniya Vasilyeva). The law is nothing in Russia but a tool for powerful people just like in Ukraine.
I agree that Russia is a corrupt country, but didn't found that nazis can do what they want there. I think that sending nazis to fight in Donbass was a fault, because they harras people in Donbass and now those people are against Kiev, because of that they think that new government is khunta. But this is not true of course. And russian media uses this in their propoganda. Kiev government must do something with those harrasments.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9837 on: May 14, 2015, 10:27:46 am »
I agree that Russia is a corrupt country, but didn't found that nazis can do what they want there. I think that sending nazis to fight in Donbass was a fault, because they harras people in Donbass and now those people are against Kiev, because of that they think that new government is khunta. But this is not true of course. And russian media uses this in their propoganda. Kiev government must do something with those harrasments.
There are few morons everywhere. Problem is that russian media sold you the idea, that Ukraine formed batalions of morons naztees and sent them to fight, when in reality - the ones, who consider themself biggest patriots formed the volunteer batalions, which were first to the fights, because the army was lagging behind. The point is that there WERE some idiots within those volunteers, but they were miniscule and you over-generalize to no end calling all of them naztees. Even worse - semi-admitting, that "russia is bad/wrong", your beg to for agreement with your other statements, which at their root support general line that russian media is trying to sell to the rest of the world, i.e. bullshit.

Quite reasonable attempt though. Good luck.

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9838 on: May 14, 2015, 10:41:40 am »
There are few morons everywhere. Problem is that russian media sold you the idea, that Ukraine formed batalions of morons naztees and sent them to fight, when in reality - the ones, who consider themself biggest patriots formed the volunteer batalions, which were first to the fights, because the army was lagging behind. The point is that there WERE some idiots within those volunteers, but they were miniscule and you over-generalize to no end calling all of them naztees. Even worse - semi-admitting, that "russia is bad/wrong", your beg to for agreement with your other statements, which at their root support general line that russian media is trying to sell to the rest of the world, i.e. bullshit.

Can you understand what he is saying?

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #9839 on: May 14, 2015, 11:16:57 am »
totally agree with you! The same was the case with the Germans, they just wanted a strong healthy nation, but the actions couple of idiots who were a bit harsh to the representatives of the other races have spoiled the whole idea. And the Jews took advantage of the situation and through the media have shown the Germans as the Devil!