Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485467 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9750 on: May 12, 2015, 04:02:51 pm »
Fun Fact: youre still a cunt that nobody wants to listen to or hear from, crawl back into your third world country shit hole and cry about Armenians or something.  Thanks for reminding us youre still alive, wish you werent. 

With love,
Signed Blitz

This whole argument shit with the ruskies is futile, it goes nowhere.  They claim they have some sort of broad all seeing fucking eyes, unbiased and all knowing from the obscure websites and youtube videos they watch, only picking granules of information from the west or east "propaganda news".  Then come in here and shoot shit at the EU/NA community and tell us how chest pounding and intelligent the Russians are and how wrong and one sided we are. 

Just think about it, the whole world thinks you are wrong, but only you believe you are right.  Maybe you should truly look at it from the other side, maybe using your superior brain mass and eyes would give you the advantage.

haha :)))) the whole world thinks we are wrong? Chech president does't he is neutral, And supporters: Greece, Russia, China, India, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Egypt, almost all Asian East, Ckazakhstan, Belarus, Armenia etc etc etc  :) population wise - more then u :)

24 leaders came to parade in Moscow, a lot came after or before parade all given their regards. Not saying that all of this who came supporting russia side, because even Jhon Kerry arrived today laying flowers and stuff https://youtu.be/28vBxzO56RQ?t=37 (not the best source but i doubt its video montage :)))) this is the only place i found it at, maybe later today will be in CNN, or wait maybe they won't show it

when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #9751 on: May 12, 2015, 04:11:42 pm »
haha :)))) the whole world thinks we are wrong? Chech president does't he is neutral, And supporters: Greece, Russia, China, India, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Egypt, almost all Asian East, Ckazakhstan, Belarus, Armenia etc etc etc  :) population wise - more then u :)

24 leaders came to parade in Moscow, a lot came after or before parade all given their regards. Not saying that all of this who came supporting russia side, because even Jhon Kerry arrived today laying flowers and stuff https://youtu.be/28vBxzO56RQ?t=37 (not the best source but i doubt its video montage :)))) this is the only place i found it at, maybe later today will be in CNN, or wait maybe they won't show it

That parade has a lot to do with this thread title.  Not to mention 80% of the countries you just listed are all directly under the influence of Russia......Come on, do better.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9752 on: May 12, 2015, 04:13:16 pm »
interesting, now read the alternative detailed history https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B8%D0%B1%D0%B8%D1%80%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%B4_%D0%95%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B0

use google translate or learn russian, or better check work of Karamzin its in all russian history, and numbers u have are wired and without details
they didn't wipe population and didn't make them move out, they did integrate this nations into empire, leaving them where they are... if u go there today u will see that they are still there, apart from lots of them moving to moscow :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9753 on: May 12, 2015, 04:17:17 pm »
That parade has a lot to do with this thread title.  Not to mention 80% of the countries you just listed are all directly under the influence of Russia......Come on, do better.
Under the influence is a good term :)) Maybe just all of those countries fed up with US politics?
What about countries under influence of USA?

and to be honest a lot bigger or minimum partner role played by China. Their economy is way more influential. And india, brasil, south africa and other asian nations just want to live better. Without US monopoly on all the good stuff
when UIF looks at you

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #9754 on: May 12, 2015, 04:39:16 pm »
i saw it happen
(click to show/hide)
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 903
  • Infamy: 1976
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #9755 on: May 12, 2015, 04:43:04 pm »
Fun Fact: youre still a cunt that nobody wants to listen to or hear from, crawl back into your third world country shit hole and cry about Armenians or something.  Thanks for reminding us youre still alive, wish you werent. 

With love,
Signed Blitz

Here comes salty redneck. Dude, what he wrote is completely wrong and who to blame for his piss poor knowledge other than education system. But that could be wrong, if I recall right he was home schooled. That explains thing or two...

Anyway, Austrian Arch Duke was killed by Bosnian youth organization which fought for freedom. Prior to those events, Turks were purged from Balkans and countries that were under Ottoman influence became fully independent. Bosnia was under Austrian protectorate and that is why they killed Arch Duke. Germans of course, used that to start a war because they needed war at that time to fix their shitty economy (Germans always fight wars when in crisis, just like Americans).

But to be perfectly honest with you, I would prefer Arch-Duke wasn't assassinated because I would be Austrian born citizen :wink:

Shame you guys spilled that tea centuries ago, you could be witty, interesting and educated people like Brits, unlike fat, ignorant slobs you truly are.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9756 on: May 12, 2015, 04:55:14 pm »
+1
and to be honest a lot bigger or minimum partner role played by China. Their economy is way more influential. And india, brasil, south africa and other asian nations just want to live better. Without US monopoly on all the good stuff

Than they can build and offer better stuff themselves. The US monopoly on "all the good stuff" did not happen by force, you idiot. The US has just made and sold everything overseas without any real competition for a really long time. No offence but Russia and China's products have always lacked the marketingskills USA-s products have had, which is why they havent really caught on outside of their origincountries.

Why I think you are an idiot Nebun is you think that CIA or illuminati bullcrap is behind this. That someone planned and created this. This monopoly happened totally naturally. Its nobody's fault Russia and China cant market and sell its products aswell as USA does it. You cant argue with the facts. For example the american movie- and technologyindustry eclipses everybody else. And it will probably continue to do so for some time.

And its not usa-s monopolies fault that India, Brazil , South-Africa and other asian countries cant live better. What are you an absolute retard? India, Brazil and South-Africa have fuckton of social problems that are totally unrelated in any way to USA. Especially India. How the fuck do you think you can provide a good and equal life to all in a country with god damn 1,2 billion people. Its impossible. And how is USA related? The marines and CIA stole all of Indias condoms? :lol:

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9757 on: May 12, 2015, 05:06:01 pm »
illuminati? ever mentioned them?

go back and find!! i wrote at list 2 times how it happened in moldova, and its not a guess or opinion its a fact!
when UIF looks at you

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9758 on: May 12, 2015, 05:07:08 pm »
its interesting that u keep finding it funny :)
go ask ur mom to let u play in the garden, its fun too, but don't eat shit from the ground, people might find out that u stupid
It isn't funny, it's kind of sad and pathetic at the same time that you're exactly like a retarded Russian stereotype and keep acting like it even after it's been pointed out. It takes a special level of Russianism to not understand that.

or i'm mistaken on strong nations

its just has been habit of russia not to submit, well after the mongols
Mongols>Russians confirmed.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #9759 on: May 12, 2015, 05:12:11 pm »
Mongols>Russians confirmed.
70% of mongols can speak russian, they have russian alphabet, they took many from russian culture.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9760 on: May 12, 2015, 05:12:46 pm »
+1
illuminati? ever mentioned them?

go back and find!! i wrote at list 2 times how it happened in moldova, and its not a guess or opinion its a fact!

Blaming USA for a worldwide conspiracy monopoly is basically like blaming Illuminati or lizardaliens. Its equally stupid...

Once again its nobody's fault you shits are totally incompentent compared to the US in selling your own goods overseas or even in your own country. Its free marketing, its got its minuses, just like everything in the world. If you dont like it, get communism or fascism and learn what total poverty really means.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #9761 on: May 12, 2015, 05:15:19 pm »
interesting, now read the alternative detailed history https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B8%D0%B1%D0%B8%D1%80%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%B4_%D0%95%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B0

use google translate or learn russian, or better check work of Karamzin its in all russian history, and numbers u have are wired and without details
they didn't wipe population and didn't make them move out, they did integrate this nations into empire, leaving them where they are... if u go there today u will see that they are still there, apart from lots of them moving to moscow :)
dafuq?

If I'd quote a shady German historian on his book "Germans dun nuffin wrong! Holocaust is not passiert!" - everyone would laugh at me, call me a fucking retard and rightly so.

You quote a free-to-edit-for-everyone russian wiki page where it says "Russians dun nuffin wrong!" and expect us to not laugh at you, call you a retard?
Lemme guess, you too have a silver medal and a red diploma?
Fucking delusional...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9762 on: May 12, 2015, 05:15:23 pm »
btw i understand u don't have to believe to me about Moldova
i know different circles of people here, and nobody didn't mind and fell for this shit that we will be better of with EU and i also fell for it... on personal level its suits me, but regular population is fucked... only people that are happy are those who want to migrate to other eu countries.
i know who came to change government and how, and his meets with old frineds and openly talking with them about situation, looking for supporters
for u its only my words but don't give me that "False conspiracy" shit, who u trying to convince? I'm here, i see all this shit
so sit in ur country and think whatever the fuck u want
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9763 on: May 12, 2015, 05:18:50 pm »
dafuq?

If I'd quote a shady German historian on his book "Germans dun nuffin wrong! Holocaust is not passiert!" - everyone would laugh at me, call me a fucking retard and rightly so.

You quote a free-to-edit-for-everyone russian wiki page where it says "Russians dun nuffin wrong!" and expect us to not laugh at you, call you a retard?
Lemme guess, you too have a silver medal and a red diploma?
Fucking delusional...
It doesn't say there that they've done nothing wrong.
U don't like wiki read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolay_Karamzin his book, he wrote history up to 1826 officially, it should be enough
when UIF looks at you

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9764 on: May 12, 2015, 05:26:28 pm »
You didnt really awnser anything i asked and im quessing you arent going to either.  :D

I know about your situation a lot more than you might think Nebun. And what do you think EU actually did to your country? EU is not some overlord alliance, where all moldovas money is going to Berlin and Washington. I dont think you actually fully understand what EU is. Its not a one-way ticket to free money for entire country.