Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485317 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9705 on: May 12, 2015, 12:27:00 am »
you never gave them land because you butchered them all, and enslaved people in concentration camps, very generous.

strange information :) we still talking about natives? those guys was part of the empire far before soviet union. If u talking about prisoners of war, then yes some of the worst was sent in syberia, a bit harsh that for so long. But u know how the Jews was happy after they being freed from camps and those who was burning them alive end up in camps for their crimes?
However there was opposition to communism, it was bad that they become political prisoners, i agree bad things happened u shouldn't enforce ur ideology on others.
but but but the scale :)
but again double standards and scale
u can't compare what u did to ur natives with what russians did to their, same as u can't compare prison camps with mostly war criminals and auschwitz and other natzi camps that purpose was to kill people on daily basis
During World War II (1939-45), more than 1 million people, by some accounts, lost their lives at Auschwitz. In January 1945, with the Soviet army approaching, chocolate chip cookie officials ordered the camp abandoned and sent an estimated 60,000 prisoners on a forced march to other locations.
SCALE

i'm not saying that something is bad and other isn't - i agreed on those bad actions, but killing 1 man or killing hundreds and also for what reasons MATTERS.
US/EU messing up with middle east all countries u've been to are fucked!!!!! There is many of them not just one. Maybe u need tours, go to iraq, yemen, egypt, lybia, and then visit crimea and compare

when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9706 on: May 12, 2015, 12:30:13 am »
Ignore him he's going through stage 3.

Needs to cope with the current state of his country by badmouthing centuries-old acts of other countries, acts that a simple wikipedia search can largely disprove.

Again, congrats on Russia for nearly catching up with how the rest of Europe and America were in the 1800s, maybe in 200 years time you'll be talking about how you're nearly as good as Britain and the US in the year 2000.

u keep going to the same statement over and over, i've replied to u on what i think of ukraine, u not happy? want more recent events then what happened in Kosovo from ur point of view? what happens in middle east? where Taliban and ISIS came from? Is there any middle easy country that is back to half of what it was after NA/EU involvement?
when UIF looks at you

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 353
  • Infamy: 1813
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #9707 on: May 12, 2015, 12:38:44 am »
Kosovo is old news Nebun. Current situation is in FYR Macedonia, where Albanian insurgents are trying to do the same they did on Kosovo. Interesting is that Macedonia is weakest and most unstable of countries where new Russian gas-pipe will be going through. Day prior to events in Macedonia, USA was doing their best to convince Greece and others to say no to Russia.

This is not thread for it, but people were discussing immigrants. Why they are immigrants in Europe? Because they fled their home countries because of war. Who creates those wars? Europe? Russia? China?

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9708 on: May 12, 2015, 12:39:39 am »
+1
Only a Russian could be as dumb as you. What happened hundreds of years ago has nothing to do with those alive today. WW2 is not that far back and the legacies still live on; as is evident from your retarded "victory parades" that you think are so important. Russia is the only country that is still acting like it's 1942. Your little pea brain is too small to understand this is the reason people speak of history, of course, so you fall back to stage 3 of Russianism.

hm should i go to ur level and insult all ur nation, but then i don't know all finish people to make such statements, so i guess i will leave it at u being stupid shit
its also fun that u pick up heskey concept of " whats the point for us talking about the past, what does it have to do with anything" like u haven't participated or asked questions that also lead to this
thats because ur brain is like a little hairy nut - can't really work very well
when UIF looks at you

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #9709 on: May 12, 2015, 12:47:41 am »
ya no shit, the same thing happened, we even gave them land to live on, learn your history before you criticize mine, fuck off.

well, it was their land before.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9710 on: May 12, 2015, 12:54:13 am »
u keep going to the same statement over and over, i've replied to u on what i think of ukraine, u not happy? want more recent events then what happened in Kosovo from ur point of view? what happens in middle east? where Taliban and ISIS came from? Is there any middle easy country that is back to half of what it was after NA/EU involvement?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9711 on: May 12, 2015, 01:01:19 am »
Kosovo is old news Nebun. Current situation is in FYR Macedonia, where Albanian insurgents are trying to do the same they did on Kosovo. Interesting is that Macedonia is weakest and most unstable of countries where new Russian gas-pipe will be going through. Day prior to events in Macedonia, USA was doing their best to convince Greece and others to say no to Russia.

This is not thread for it, but people were discussing immigrants. Why they are immigrants in Europe? Because they fled their home countries because of war. Who creates those wars? Europe? Russia? China?
yes i've read about issues in Macedonia, but it hasn't finished yet. 
About Gas pipe its funny, i follow that one. Its just not only Greece interested in this but i believe hungary, italy and serbia also in need of this gas pipe. They all signed their own little deals now :) So i doubt that Greece will back off so as other countries. The pipe will also go to Egypt after. Maybe Austria and Czech Rep interested in pipe line too, otherwise why they visited Moscow and made some deals.
Was there any recent news of Merkel also demanding to cancel the pipe? I haven't found anything :)

In Moldova some migrate to italy and more go to russia.
Since for ukrainians borders with EU closed, most go to russia. There is really LOTS of ukrainians in russia now.

Talking about wars, ukraine had a chance to change things peacefully like Moldovians did at first and i hope stays that way. We had little riot organised by ex moldovian us sent banker. He was like sponsor, in poor country u don't need much money to bribe ppl :) And i guess no one needed war here, oposition give up, and we had temp president.
He didn't outlaw russian language and made fascists heroes, he simply changing things slowly. Closing russian schools at slow pace, adding more hours of romanian language in schools and unis. Basically moving things slowly, which is the right way of doing it!!!!! So i guess they could make same thing in Ukraine without fanatism!

But now our new president such an idiot - he gave highest military medal to ex president of Romania, who said moldova doesn't exist and there is no such country when he was president. Maybe US promised us to romania :)
In Ukraine right from the start i don't see any desire for peace, until now.
I might be wrong on this right now, because its too soon to say, but to me US maybe interested for Ukraine to continue war, while EU changed their mind and forcing ukraine to stop.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9712 on: May 12, 2015, 01:11:36 am »
strange information :) we still talking about natives? those guys was part of the empire far before soviet union. If u talking about prisoners of war, then yes some of the worst was sent in syberia, a bit harsh that for so long. <...bullshitmuch...>
Check you history. War prisoners were a MINORITY of those sent to Siberia, instead the upper/middle class, the learned and the self conscious were sent, to diminish and destroy any seeds of nations under the soviet rule. One could argue, that this, by its effect, was as bad as genocide, but you will never read any similar comparison in your history "books" because its "blasphemy".

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9713 on: May 12, 2015, 01:22:18 am »
Check you history. War prisoners were a MINORITY of those sent to Siberia, instead the upper/middle class, the learned and the self conscious were sent, to diminish and destroy any seeds of nations under the soviet rule. One could argue, that this, by its effect, was as bad as genocide, but you will never read any similar comparison in your history "books" because its "blasphemy".

thats why xant we still talk about history
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9714 on: May 12, 2015, 02:17:33 am »
ya no shit, the same thing happened, we even gave them land to live on, learn your history before you criticize mine, fuck off.

"we even gave them land to live on" this part is just gold, thank you! honestly! I'm sure natives was as grateful as I am to u right now.
It can go on tshirt or as a car sticker. Or even better as a slogan for Hillary Clinton election. This can work with immigrants she so found of right now, can be applied to natives as u perfectly did, and to slavery issue, just to remind them to be grateful. Or in soviet union, DAMN opposition again, we even gave them land to live on......... in syberia.
its just great for everything 
when UIF looks at you

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9715 on: May 12, 2015, 02:21:11 am »
thats why xant we still talk about history
What, because you managed to draw some people in with your red herring? Yes, exactly.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9716 on: May 12, 2015, 06:04:56 am »
nah u got it all wrong, it was more like who the fuck are u to judge? :) u just see one side on the subject
most EU countries including germany came to moscow to make a deal now... no one would just say we was wrong and lets forget about everything, because governments don't make mistakes :) well except US when they didn't find nuks in iraq
but u know that if, just an idea for now, EU will become friends with Russia then media will change their opinion and bunch of people like u too :))) would be fun

No, the opinion of Russia will not change. Its not the media that ruins Russias image its Russia itself. Really think about it. Italy and Greece are thinking about talking with Russia now, when they are suffering their biggest economic crysis. They didnt even say a single thing to them before. All countries that befriend Russia are desperate in deep shit countries. Nobody wants to be friends with Russia, unless they have no better alternatives. And you will find this to be extremely accurate. Even if they will manage to convince EU, they will eventually do something stupid and agressive again and ruin everything.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #9717 on: May 12, 2015, 09:28:48 am »
Maybe if we postpone this conversation until 2200 Nebun and others will be up-to-date on the current-day situation in Europe.
And British and Europeans will declare jihad unto us  :P

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #9718 on: May 12, 2015, 09:31:33 am »
+1
This thread creates physical pain for me while reading. I should just stop but...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9719 on: May 12, 2015, 10:22:59 am »
Fresh blood in this topic.

Inb4 Nebun adds his name to Tovilist.