Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485423 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9660 on: May 11, 2015, 07:01:46 pm »
Pretty accurate actually, because when *we* 'liberate' a European country we give it back.

When Russia 'liberates' a country they discover that it was secretly an ancient Russian homeland that rightful belongs to them.

The hardest part after winning a war in Europe is preventing Russia from trying to steal the land of everyone who lost.
really :) how many military bases u have in Germany? and where is all their gold held?
and how many bases u have in other vassal countries?
i give it that to US government they know how to keep vassals happy, unlike soviets
all u need is movies and mac donalds to win them over
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9661 on: May 11, 2015, 07:06:35 pm »
really :) how many military bases u have in Germany? and where is all their gold held?
i give it that to US government they know how to keep vassals happy, unlike soviets
Do you not understand what a military base is, you fucking moron?

Here's some new news: people want US mil bases in their countries BECAUSE OF RUSSIA, retard.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9662 on: May 11, 2015, 07:17:27 pm »
Do you not understand what a military base is, you fucking moron?

Here's some new news: people want US mil bases in their countries BECAUSE OF RUSSIA, retard.

u simpleminded retard :))) its like russia needs ur country right now, and doesn't need to populate and develop its own
when UIF looks at you

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9663 on: May 11, 2015, 07:22:45 pm »

herp derp

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9664 on: May 11, 2015, 07:26:38 pm »
You think that 50% of people left Crimea? or 1 mln people from Donbass is 50%, well it is your first mistake. Maidan wasn't general opinion of Ukraine, you can find it easily. There were a lot of anti-maidans. This elections are legit as Crimea and Donbass referendum. They both have done after illegal revolution. And other too...
Oh, I don't know... Ellections, which WERE monitored and deemed mostly free and fair, have shown, that ovewhelming majority supported maidan and what it was striving for... So please look it up, what are those sources of yours?

Also - how can you call those shams in Crimea and Donbass elections? They were referendums, completely unmonitored, fucking TRUCKS of voting papers were intercepted already marked, percentage of people voting was ridiculous... and you STILL call them "legit"? Pink diploma much?

maybe i will :)
why do u assume that ur point of view is accurate? because u supported by other EU citizens on this forum? well their all allies for now. All u described is just point of view. Revolt happened and then was election without participation of east part of Ukraine in that election. And here we go this is good for u and crimea where was no revolt, and local government made a decision + referendum is act of war and aggression for u :)

well my friends move out from moldova, most move to Russia, one who have work in EU moved to EU. I'm staying for now, because my sallary doesn't depend on moldovian politics or economy. But if Romanians decide to join Moldova into Romania, civil war will happen, either with all moldova or just in transistria.
If this will happen i'll move out
Why do you think I assume "that my POV is accurate"? Do you think your is? I see too much russian "coverage" in yours and a significant lack of seeing what russia is actually doing. So?

And you stated pretty clearly, that your are what one would call "prodazhnaja shkura", so russia, where such boot-lickers with zero morals are needed for supporting cleptocracy of theirs, is the bestest place. Good luck :)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #9665 on: May 11, 2015, 07:26:43 pm »
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9666 on: May 11, 2015, 07:39:02 pm »
Oh, I don't know... Ellections, which WERE monitored and deemed mostly free and fair, have shown, that ovewhelming majority supported maidan and what it was striving for... So please look it up, what are those sources of yours?

Also - how can you call those shams in Crimea and Donbass elections? They were referendums, completely unmonitored, fucking TRUCKS of voting papers were intercepted already marked, percentage of people voting was ridiculous... and you STILL call them "legit"? Pink diploma much?
Why do you think I assume "that my POV is accurate"? Do you think your is? I see too much russian "coverage" in yours and a significant lack of seeing what russia is actually doing. So?

And you stated pretty clearly, that your are what one would call "prodazhnaja shkura", so russia, where such boot-lickers with zero morals are needed for supporting cleptocracy of theirs, is the bestest place. Good luck :)

it feels like u was there!! u get all this info either from new government of ukraine or from ur media. Russians get from their media. USE UTUBE check real videos of people and ask opinions.
For example we already know Daves opinion on the subject. How about others, we have about 5 ukranians in our clan who thinks completely opposite, 1 or 2 don't care. I have friend living in Lvov he is completely opposite of current government, but what can he do? :)
I'm sure there is also enough ppl with opinion like Dave, but don't tell me that their nation is unified in all of this bullshit!!!!!!
when UIF looks at you

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9667 on: May 11, 2015, 08:01:57 pm »
You would?! :shock:

I sure won't take a single step in that direction.

Its not actually that bad, as you might think. But yea, russians got massive tolerance issues, which is the main part that kinda ruins it all. I should be scared. Im Baltic and baltics are the most extreme fascists(next to Ukraine now) in Europe according to russian reports(and only russian reports, nobody elses in the World :D). Pretty sure id get instantly baseballbat to the knees. I think since Casimir is english, they wont beat him up. :D
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 08:06:18 pm by Tibe »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #9668 on: May 11, 2015, 08:13:18 pm »
+1
Oh yeah there definitely aren't people who are being beaten and repressed for their sexuality, political or religious beliefs, everyone in Russia is having a great time for sure. If you two guys are doing alright I guess every person living in Russia is just fine.
IAM GAY AND IAM HAPPY TO LIVE IN RUSSIA! I LOVE PUTIN!

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9669 on: May 11, 2015, 08:15:04 pm »
+1
Vüvka is going to be putin jail for that one.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9670 on: May 11, 2015, 08:18:55 pm »
Its not actually that bad, as you might think. But yea, russians got massive tolerance issues, which is the main part that kinda ruins it all. I should be scared. Im Baltic and baltics are the most extreme fascists(next to Ukraine now) in Europe according to russian reports(and only russian reports, nobody elses in the World :D). Pretty sure id get instantly baseballbat to the knees. I think since Casimir is english, they wont beat him up. :D

what a twisted ideas u have, nobody would touch u there, and u should know that people from balkans way better recieved then english.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #9671 on: May 11, 2015, 08:19:50 pm »
+1

aaaaah, get outta' here  :mrgreen:

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9672 on: May 11, 2015, 08:23:26 pm »

which balkan country u from?
when UIF looks at you

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9673 on: May 11, 2015, 08:23:52 pm »
what a twisted ideas u have, nobody would touch u there, and u should know that people from balkans way better recieved then english.

Thats nice, but theres quite a difference between Balkans and Baltics. That was not a typo. :lol:

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9674 on: May 11, 2015, 08:32:37 pm »
too bad! :)
u know where i'm from :) don't shy, tell
when UIF looks at you