Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485474 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9585 on: May 11, 2015, 09:28:31 am »
According to Ivan, Soviet Union was there to save Finland and Finland misunderstood. Russian history fact.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9586 on: May 11, 2015, 09:45:50 am »
According to Ivan, Soviet Union was there to save Finland and Finland misunderstood. Russian history fact.

Don't you respect opinion of soviets towards fins? Don't you care about them??? I've got silver medal and red diploma, it was their opinion to invade Finland!

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #9587 on: May 11, 2015, 09:51:57 am »
+2
Russia was/has been/is always the victim.

That's the insight I take away from this thread... Poor, poor Russia :cry:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #9588 on: May 11, 2015, 10:02:29 am »
Another russian invasion  :mrgreen:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/gqYTaKfMlbU[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqYTaKfMlbU#t=62
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9589 on: May 11, 2015, 10:26:57 am »
Respect the soldiers and the empire that held a lot of Europes nations hostage for over 60 years and was partially responsible for holding the world in fear of nuclear annihilation. Personally I wouldnt even give a crap, it was long time ago, but when you come here demanding for respect and idolizing it, i cant help but to tell you to fuck off.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #9590 on: May 11, 2015, 10:34:03 am »
Respect the soldiers and the empire that held a lot of Europes nations hostage for over 60 years and was partially responsible for holding the world in fear of nuclear annihilation. Personally I wouldnt even give a crap, it was long time ago, but when you come here demanding for respect and idolizing it, i cant help but to tell you to fuck off.
I respect veterans who fought against Faschism. And I say you to fuck off.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #9591 on: May 11, 2015, 10:38:25 am »
unlike u everyone here knows about Finland being invaded and Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact, multiple times it was said as being big mistakes and also splitting influence over countries with BRITISH and US government over europe after war was over. Trying to put ur ideology over other countries is a bad thing. Its same as british empire taking over 1/3 of whole land mass in its best times.

This holiday and parade is about beating fascism and freeing land from fascism. Celebrating, remembering and paying tribute to our vets.
If u'd listen speech you would know that president congratulated all allies as well.

And if u consider loses: UK or US lost 60 times less ppl then soviets!
2nd front in France was opened after breaking point in war when soviets was pushing chocolate chip cookie back
the was was not in ur land, UK was bombed yes, but in USSR civilians was slaughtered and starved to death, so feelings about this war is a bit different

and when i lived in britain ppl i talked to think they and US won this war on their own, oh and maybe with just little help of soviet union.
yes Captain America did that :)))
when UIF looks at you

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9592 on: May 11, 2015, 10:46:51 am »
I respect veterans who fought against Faschism. And I say you to fuck off.

Also veterans who fought against fa scism by being as bad as fas cists.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #9593 on: May 11, 2015, 10:57:30 am »
what a stupid idiot u are :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #9594 on: May 11, 2015, 11:08:32 am »
Piss off history denying, lying, rapist worshipping russkie scum  :mrgreen:

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9595 on: May 11, 2015, 11:29:34 am »
what a stupid idiot u are :)

Right back at you, fellow idiot. I dont praise massmurderers, occupators and massrapists just because they fought the evil nazis. Its great Soviet Union won the fascists(them having a major role in stopping Hit ler is undeniable). How they did it and what they did after that is unforgivable. But like a moron you totally turn a blind eye to it and ignore like 90% of the horrors they commited and the undeniable evindence that proves all of it, just because "nazis were more evil".

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #9596 on: May 11, 2015, 11:34:10 am »
+2
I think it's important to have an ice cool perspective on ww2.

Look at the numbers, look at numbers relative to population, look at aggressors, look at the amount of "freedom" that was won in the aftermath.

There's no doubt that both russian and western perspectives are twisted in their own favour, but if you are willing to read up on things all the information is there. For example, the brunt of the war took place in Eastern Europe, there's just no denying that. What the western powers did was peanuts in comparison to the horror and sacrifices on the eastern front. One can even see the opening of the western front almost as mopping up to make sure the red army didn't "liberate" all of Europe, since the german forces were already on the retreat by that point.

(Churchill suggested to beat the red army with nukes after the war was over..)

Anyway, as history shows, the "liberation" provided by the red army in most countries  turned out to be less of a liberation, and more like a new kind of occupation.  :rolleyes:

What's more interesting though, is how the 2nd world war is used today for propaganda purposes. There's no doubt the russian narrative is still one of the least modern perspectives. And not very balanced or complete. Little has changed..

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9597 on: May 11, 2015, 12:04:11 pm »
Do not forget its a victory for everyone, not only Russia. France, UK, Poland etc suffered massively aswell. And they dont make such a big deal of this. And also lets not forget, that after WW2 was over, Russia did not give back lands it "liberated" freely. Technically you didnt "liberate" shit, you just invaded and occupied that which was already occupied by the na zis. Its quite amazing how you feel no shame at all and tell us to pay respects. Soviet crimes were very serius m8. The only reason you act like its not a big deal, was because the na zis were worse. Massmurdering is still massmurdering. People in Eastern-Europe are still digging up massgraves of soviet victims btw. Entire villages were massacred by the Red army for nothing.
Pretty sure na zis were no worse than soviets. If anything the latter killed more civilians
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #9598 on: May 11, 2015, 12:48:42 pm »
+2
and when i lived in britain ppl i talked to think they and US won this war on their own, oh and maybe with just little help of soviet union.
yes Captain America did that :)))

I hope this is a joke or else you spoke to idiots because part of our school history curriculum covers WW2 inc. the soviet involvement and everyday on freeview tv there are many documentaries for the war showing all aspects, from africa to indo-china as well as russian campaigns.  I have not met a single educated adult who does not know about the eastern front or about the horrendous suffering inflicted on the peoples of that area by facist & soviet alike.

Here in the UK we also have sevices for vetrans from across the british empire who gave their lives on 4 continents.   We commemorate it as a world war fought by people across the world; not as our victory but as that of humanities. Lets not forget after that horrible war we gave up Imperial petensions, set up home rule and parliaments across the world. Meanwhile  the Stalinist government established a new regime of terror and oppression across previously independent states.
Turtles

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9599 on: May 11, 2015, 01:30:45 pm »
Chinese people about Russia and Putin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=297&v=al8ZVD5KDdg

RESPECT to veterans: Russia vs. USA
Yes, Russia respects its veterans a lot. By exploiting their sacrifices for political good, whilst not even providing basic maintenance to veteran cemeteries abroad. Such respect, wow.