Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485285 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9420 on: May 04, 2015, 10:51:52 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9421 on: May 04, 2015, 10:54:02 pm »
And where are girls? I didn't say anything about gays. Show me girld beaten

my fav photo

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #9422 on: May 04, 2015, 10:56:34 pm »
my fav photo

And not cunts, read previous messages pls

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #9423 on: May 04, 2015, 10:59:46 pm »
How can they be girls without cunts?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9424 on: May 04, 2015, 11:05:30 pm »
How can they be girls without cunts?
Don't know, but I heard that in Europe it can be

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #9425 on: May 05, 2015, 12:47:26 am »
+2
I've said it before, I'll say it again.

Nicko, is it SO EXTREMELY UNLIKELY that Ukrainians were sick of their own system and that's the basic reason behind the revolution?

They had very good reason too, their country had been steered like shit, and they could just look over the border and see how well Poland is doing to get an idea how things could have been. East or West? What is best?

If you think eastern system is better, you need a serious reality check. I'm an absolutely average middle class Norwegian. Seriously no special perks from birth. Come visit me, and we can sail on the Oslo fjord together, we can go to the mountains and ski, go anywhere totally safe. Everyone can have a decent life there. Everyone. The same for most of western Europe. If you can work, if you are not an idiot or a slob, you WILL BE FINE.

Now, the Ukrainan (Obvious by now) choice was too much for Russia, so they used the chaos of the revolution to quickly snag Crimea. They then proceeded to punish Ukraine for their choice, and making god damn sure, that a good decent life will never arrive in Ukraine by having a perpetual dagger placed in it's side. Ready to be twisted at Putins command.

That's the simple truth.

The west is far less morally corrupt than Russia. Poles are still Poles, Estonians are still Estonians. Swedes are still swedes in the EU. There is no hatred towards russians, just Russia/AKA/Putin.

Kissinger says in his new book, that Russians, even the intellectual ones, never really saw Ukraine as a separate country from Russia. This is the problem. Loosing Ukraine to the west makes Russians see red. It also symbolizes the final nail in the coffin for the Russian empire, and the Russian feeling of greatness and equalness to the US and the west.

I'm very sorry to say this. But the Russian SYSTEM (way of doing things) has already lost a long time ago. The world has moved on.

It is however almost impossible to acknowledge that this has happened for 1 person. For a whole people it is completely impossible.

So I don't blame you..
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 12:53:00 am by Thomek »

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #9426 on: May 05, 2015, 07:31:57 am »
+2
I don't think Norway is a good example.
(click to show/hide)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9427 on: May 05, 2015, 07:55:48 am »
Thomek, I know we can be the friends, you can also visit me in Russia, you can live here for free and we can visit all things you said here absolutely safe. Many of my american friends stayed at me, so welcome.
I was against joining of Crimea. But I say that most of the crimenians wanted to join Russia even before the revolution.
West is better in many cases, but not at all. Even Putin always says that, and we need to reach western standards.
I understand ukrainians, that they were sick of their system, but look who took the power in Kiev, they are all oligarchs. You think people wanted them in power. Donbass was against this revolution. Why you guys don't count their opinion? That's the question.
Moldova, Georgia, Ukraine I can see clear involvement of USA. It is not like only people sick of government, most of people don't understand how revolution will destroy their lifes. You can see what Poroshenko promised, what USA promised to Ukraine. USA will just buy all production in Ukraine. I lol'ed when they invited Saakashvili, I lol'ed when they took ministers from other countries.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9428 on: May 05, 2015, 08:15:58 am »
Moldova, Georgia, Ukraine I can see clear involvement of USA. It is not like only people sick of government, most of people don't understand how revolution will destroy their lifes. You can see what Poroshenko promised, what USA promised to Ukraine. USA will just buy all production in Ukraine. I lol'ed when they invited Saakashvili, I lol'ed when they took ministers from other countries.

I dont really see the USA involvement at all in any of these. Especially Moldova and Georgia. These 3 countries have a lot in common you know, which is why they are struggling. All of them have governments with soviet mentality, in which they put everything they see in their pockets. Not to mention they want better relations with Europe, which Russia isnt happy about. Because Russia considers Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine its own. And all of these countries have massive russian minorities, which Russia abuses for its own gains.

How are you this blind nicko? Russia funded and scared separatists to fight their governments in all these 3 countries. Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine all have violent pro-rus separatistareas. Tell me how shouldnt rest of East-EU not be scared if your government successfully started separatistmovements in all these countries? I still fail to see how USA related in any of this. It all seems made up bullshit. Cause the only soldiers in these countries that are not in their homeland are russian troops.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9429 on: May 05, 2015, 08:24:48 am »
I dont really see the USA involvement at all in any of these. Especially Moldova and Georgia. These 3 countries have a lot in common you know, which is why they are struggling. All of them have governments with soviet mentality, in which they put everything they see in their pockets. Not to mention they want better relations with Europe, which Russia isnt happy about. Because Russia considers Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine its own. And all of these countries have massive russian minorities, which Russia abuses for its own gains.

How are you this blind nicko? Russia funded and scared separatists to fight their governments in all these 3 countries. Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine all have violent pro-rus separatistareas. Tell me how shouldnt rest of East-EU not be scared if your government successfully started separatistmovements in all these countries? I still fail to see how USA related in any of this. It all seems made up bullshit. Cause the only soldiers in these countries that are not in their homeland are russian troops.
Tibe the fact that you don't see that is OK, because your media doesn't show it to you. Ask Nebun about Moldova, he will tell you what happened there. There was direct involvement of USA. Same in Georgia and Ukraine. USA even don't hide it. A lot of visiting of USA high-ranking people, generals and so on, you think they just drank a tea?
Violent separatists? Where? Who started to kill first?
Moldova didn't have enough power, Georgia started first, Revolution in Kiev then Odessa, then ATO. And many other countries in Africa and East where USA supported agressive groups.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9430 on: May 05, 2015, 08:39:16 am »
Nebun is wrong and full of shit. If i didnt know any better he was trolling himself. And USA is hiding it rather well cause I dont see shit about it. And Moldova has also asston of similar reporters like in Russia and Argentina, where they just blame usa for things it was never even remotely part of. "YOUR media", is incredibly corrupt and entirely run by the government. Which makes it even less believable than MY media. Dont you think its rather wierd that the only media in the world that shows this is yours? That the only country that claims that Europe has a na zism crysis is only yours? Moldova was actually threatened by Russia, that they would join Romania otherwise(a thing that never happened btw), which is why the separatists took up arms, same as Ukraine. Dont really know about Georgia. Its your words against theirs. Georgia and Russia both are massive liars to the media, so I cant really tell.

Nebun chose a side and is very blindly sticking to it. His opinions were bullshit the instant he started to spit random consiracytheories in his posts.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9431 on: May 05, 2015, 08:51:43 am »
Why you think that Nebun is wrong? You don't see a numerous visits of american politics in this countries before some kind of conflicts? Really I prefer to listen people who lives in places where conflict happens.
The fact that you blame only Russia just shows that you are blind, because you see only one side of medal. And because of that I can make conclusion that your media says half the truth that is near a lie

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9432 on: May 05, 2015, 09:06:42 am »
<...bukkake...>
West is better in many cases, but not at all. Even Putin always says that, and we need to reach western standards.
Please name "not all", I'd like to laugh. Humor me :)

I understand ukrainians, that they were sick of their system, but look who took the power in Kiev, they are all oligarchs. You think people wanted them in power. Donbass was against this revolution. Why you guys don't count their opinion? That's the question.
Who are YOU and who is rUSSIA to question legitimate and proper, as witnessed by the remainder of the world, elections and their results? Revolution happened, people said enough, after that there were proper elections, your and your shit-countries oppinions do not matter anymore.

Moldova, Georgia, Ukraine I can see clear involvement of USA. <...bukkake...> I lol'ed when they invited Saakashvili, I lol'ed when they took ministers from other countries.
I don't see clear involvement by US, please DO point it out. However - I DO see troops of russia being involved in all 3 areas... Some kind of shit russian vision I guess, not seeing the troops but always seeing "THE WEST" or "THE US"...  :rolleyes:

Also - its a good practice to involve external talent in fixin ones prolems with management. I.E. when a big corporation starts internal reforms - its usually a new team at the top OR external experts doing the review and advising. Your lol's are surprising for a red diploma economist... they truly are.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9433 on: May 05, 2015, 09:19:48 am »
I don't see clear involvement by US
Stop sucking a dick turn your head around and you will see. Ahahahaha
I DO see troops of russia being involved in all 3 areas
What areas? I know only one where Russian troops had direct involvement, show me two others please ahahaha

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9434 on: May 05, 2015, 09:52:07 am »
Why you think that Nebun is wrong? You don't see a numerous visits of american politics in this countries before some kind of conflicts? Really I prefer to listen people who lives in places where conflict happens.
The fact that you blame only Russia just shows that you are blind, because you see only one side of medal. And because of that I can make conclusion that your media says half the truth that is near a lie

Theres so much american politicians all around the world. Can very easly just be coincidence, that you guys read as conspiracy. And how could I not blame Russia? 3 countries, next to Russia, lots of russian speaking minorities, all somehow succumed to armed rebelions and war, which russia fully supports and never even tries to stop until the countries are at its knees. In the past 20 years, no other countries in Europe have such difficulty as russian neibhours who try to be friends with EU and Russia at the same time. Not to mention despite your "american visits" bullcrap, a lot of the people in these 3 countries governments get payed by Kremlin or some other suspicious eastern places.

I can even see this in the Baltic aswell. Our capitals major is a massive pro-rus guy and he constantly visits Moscow, which he never explains and him and his party keep getting money from very wierd eastern places. Unlike our pro-rus politicians who are clearly bribed by someone in Kremlin, our pro-US politicans arent getting money from USA for example. I know its hard to believe but the USA does not care about Baltic, Moldova, Georgia or Ukraine. Because they are in Russias area of influence. Even if USA could bribe and sceme them to join their side they couldnt keep it(even if they could they would get no profit). Russia will always be a massive influence to these countries.