Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485279 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9345 on: April 29, 2015, 12:58:32 pm »
So the Crimea and Donbass people will doesn't matter anything? Ofcourse they did it with the help of Russia, but they did it by themselves. Russia helped with organization, but people made a choise.

Yeah, they made a choice because Russia forced them to make a choice. Russia basically threatened them and claimed that Ukraine is fa scist and will massmurder them all, if they dont rise against Ukraine. What would have happened to Donbass if they would have stayed with Ukraine? Nothing bad. Russia basically made Donbass feel that if they dont fight Ukraine, they are traitors and murderers themselves. How is that fair, Nicko?

Russia could have threatened Ukraine with words, if there were problems , to be more friendly to Donbass. Ukraine would have listened. All those people could have been still alive, happy and no battles. But no. Russia told Donbass "Start fighting now, or you all dead". Pretty much ruining all relations with Ukraine forever.

If you are talking about stabilization then you have to say about illegal revolution which was supported by the West first. And who supported ATO and shellings of the towns? If you think that Russia could close the eyes on it, you are dumb. And the opinion of the Crimea and Donbass people is the highest prioritet.

You have very little evidence of Western involvement. Before the "illegal revolution" Ukraine was not a country, but Russias slave. It is a country now.

But why do I even try to explain you anything. You just pick random words out of my posts, put em in different context and awnser to things i never asked you in the first place.  :rolleyes:

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9346 on: April 29, 2015, 01:00:31 pm »
If you are talking about stabilization then you have to say about illegal revolution which was supported by the West first. If you think that Russia could close the eyes on it, you are dumb. And the opinion of the Crimea and Donbass people is the highest prioritet.
Oh... so, lets see...

Its "West" fault - check.
Proofs provided - none - check.
russia has the right to defend... shit... react... shit... aa... well, russia has the right to create war in friendly neighbor countries - check.

I'm sorry, but only russian media was full of shit ala "naztees are taking over Ukraine". I failed to see anything in the western media of comparable level. And you, being SO EAGER to llisten to the will of the people suddenly denying it for Ukrainians, because "russia can't close its eyes on its puppet being removed from power" is just silly oxymoron.

Again - gather your help and get out of Ukraine. It would be much better for everyone.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #9347 on: April 29, 2015, 01:04:23 pm »
Tibe, lol, if you would visit Crimea in 90's and ask people if they want to join Russia, they would say yes. It is not just about current situation. Current power was aggressive and against Russia from the beginning. And Russia threatened Ukraine about ATO and from the beginning asked them to dialogue with Donbass if you don't remember. But now Ukraine is not a country, now it is USA puppet or slave if you want.

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9348 on: April 29, 2015, 01:47:21 pm »
join the dark side nicko, we have cookies here.
the donbass thing, they have tried the non-aggressive approach in crimea before and it have not worked so well.

oh by the way the tsar was overturned by an "illegal"  :rolleyes: revolution. and then the new government was replaced by another "illegal"  :rolleyes: revolution of the communists supported by the axis forces.
so by your logic todays russia (and most of the other contries in the world) is an illegal state because of an "illegal"  :rolleyes: revolution in the past.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9349 on: April 29, 2015, 01:55:23 pm »
Revolution in 1917 in Russia brought many deathes and problems, so I blame that revolution. I think that revolution was like in Ukraine now. They killed a lot of people to get into the power, so in Ukraine is happenning, but Ukraine is eu country with its ideology and Russian Empire was an evil

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9350 on: April 29, 2015, 02:22:55 pm »
Tibe, lol, if you would visit Crimea in 90's and ask people if they want to join Russia, they would say yes. It is not just about current situation. Current power was aggressive and against Russia from the beginning. And Russia threatened Ukraine about ATO and from the beginning asked them to dialogue with Donbass if you don't remember. But now Ukraine is not a country, now it is USA puppet or slave if you want.
Last time "there are many <nationality> living there, that land must be ours" was used by... guess who!

If people are not happy with the country they live in - they are free to move on.

'It is not just about current situation. Current power was aggressive and against Russia from the beginning." - with good reasons too, given current bullshit that russia is feeding its neighbors.

And please tell me how the fuck is this even close to business as usual "And Russia threatened Ukraine about ATO and from the beginning asked them to dialogue with Donbass if you don't remember." and why/how it should/could be tolerated? ESPECIALLY after the shit they orchestrated in Crimea.

russia is not a country anymore, its a private putlers shithole full of sheep slaves working towards the advancement of their master and his gang. Oh, and that moron kadyrov, hope you like paying for his palace and parties with sell-off western Hollywood starz ;)

Oh, and latest bestest truth from the dimension of russians - http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/30/world/europe/ukraine-separatists-rewrite-history-of-1930s-famine.html?smid=re-share
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 05:43:29 pm by Kuujis »

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #9351 on: April 29, 2015, 07:23:19 pm »
Something interesting is happening. Lvol local counsil ask to Rada a resolution to let Donbass and Crimea join Russia.
Why ? Let me explain what will happen next :

- Kiev prepare its army to another offensive before the total collapse of its economy (after, no more money to pay the troops).
And it will happen before summer, or this summer.
- They will probably loose another time. And collapse anyway.
Then, the Republic of Novorossia and Russia will negociate to instigate a Federation in Ukraine.
Ukrainian people will understand that the myth of a russian invasion was a lie and they'll revolt. The Putin's goal has never been to annex Donbass.

BUT Poland have views on Galicia. Galicia may join Poland. But before they need to separate from Ukraine. So, if Kiev admit to loose Crimea and Donbass, they may let Galicia join Poland.
There is officialy 3500 pole soldiers in Ukraine (in the Poland-Lithuania-Ukraine Brigade), to set the Ukr army to NATO standards. They are mainly based in Galicia.
In fact, not to protect Kiev regime, but to prepare the future annexion.
This map have been presented by Poland as a proposal for new Ukraine's borders :
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9352 on: April 29, 2015, 07:35:20 pm »

Well arent you russians free and not slaves or puppets to anyone. :rolleyes: Ironically, from all your anti-west, USA imperialism fears of slavery, you have become slaves yourselves. Taking the example of North-Korea. North-Koreans arent USA-s puppets. Are they free? All countries are reliant of some other country. And by completely denying the West, Russia too will become reliant of someone else far stronger than them. Its just the way the world works, my friend. The road Russia is taking at this point will not make it rich and will not turn you self-sufficient. As I clearly read from your posts. Your hopes for Russia are entirely reliant on other countries actions. None of which are reliant on the actions of russians themselves.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 07:55:14 pm by Tibe »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9353 on: April 29, 2015, 07:37:00 pm »
Something interesting is happening. Lvol local counsil ask to Rada a resolution to let Donbass and Crimea join Russia.
Why ? Let me explain what will happen next :

- Kiev prepare its army to another offensive before the total collapse of its economy (after, no more money to pay the troops).
And it will happen before summer, or this summer.
- They will probably loose another time. And collapse anyway.
Then, the Republic of Novorossia and Russia will negociate to instigate a Federation in Ukraine.
Ukrainian people will understand that the myth of a russian invasion was a lie and they'll revolt. The Putin's goal has never been to annex Donbass.

BUT Poland have views on Galicia. Galicia may join Poland. But before they need to separate from Ukraine. So, if Kiev admit to loose Crimea and Donbass, they may let Galicia join Poland.
There is officialy 3500 pole soldiers in Ukraine (in the Poland-Lithuania-Ukraine Brigade), to set the Ukr army to NATO standards. They are mainly based in Galicia.
In fact, not to protect Kiev regime, but to prepare the future annexion.
This map have been presented by Poland as a proposal for new Ukraine's borders :

Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9354 on: April 29, 2015, 08:09:12 pm »
Well arent you russians free and not slaves or puppets to anyone. :rolleyes: Ironically, from all your anti-west, USA imperialism fears of slavery, you have become slaves yourselves. Taking the example of North-Korea. North-Koreans arent USA-s puppets. Are they free? All countries are reliant of some other country. And by completely denying the West, Russia too will become reliant of someone else far stronger than them. Its just the way the world works, my friend. The road Russia is taking at this point will not make it rich and will not turn you self-sufficient. As I clearly read from your posts. Your hopes for Russia are entirely reliant on other countries actions. None of which are reliant on the actions of russians themselves.
What road Russia is taking? I think you don't know

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9355 on: April 29, 2015, 08:17:43 pm »

Ho god please do give sauce

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #9356 on: April 29, 2015, 08:30:27 pm »
+1

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9357 on: April 29, 2015, 09:15:05 pm »

Nobody really does, you guys never follow the rules. :D

Seeing from the distance however, its gonna stay the same as it always has or you will be someone elses puppets in 20 years. It would be an extremely gigantic suprise if Russia ends up being richer without being someones slaves. Cause you are highly reliant on China now. You said it yourself. All your posts are China, China, China. What, you think China wont take advantage of Russia? Everyone trades with China, Europe and USA are pissed at Russia. Obviously the chinese will fuck you hard with very high prices, if the West gets even more mad. Once more, China is not your ally, it just looks for profit. Ofcourse now im going far off my knowledgebase. I dont really know all this I just wrote up here. Im just heavly speculating at this point. Everyone is free to call my bullshit. :D

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #9358 on: April 29, 2015, 10:42:14 pm »

Haha, ahahahaha

Hungary taking back Kárpátalja, are you fucking kidding me  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9359 on: April 29, 2015, 11:15:10 pm »
This? Speaking with yourself like a proper mentally sick would?