Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485507 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9195 on: April 22, 2015, 08:48:37 am »
I lol'ed. I don't watch russian media, found this video on youtube, and other interviews with people from those busses. Posted one compilation, and your reaction - fake, not true and so on.
Just for the record:
I didn't even watch it because I simply don't care anymore.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9196 on: April 22, 2015, 09:04:13 am »
Just for the record:
I didn't even watch it because I simply don't care anymore.
I have watched it. There is nothing convincing... Some videos might be authentic and something indeed happened there, even Ukrainian police admitted as much, but "pogrom"? ruskies really need to sharpen their knowledge of what words actually mean, before their so called "media" tells them what they want the new, more "russian" meaning to be...

After russian media "creating" news repeatedly, watching this video "compilation" and reading what ACTUALLY TRUSTED international humanitarian organizations (i.e. HRW) had to say about the event - I call bullshit on you and your statement, Don. You are now officially a liar and have been approved as being victim to propaganda bullshit and have been shown to be propaganda sheep-tool yourself. Here is a seal of approval:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Shiit.... even that seal is laughing at you now.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #9197 on: April 22, 2015, 09:26:08 am »
Where did I lie? Just wrote what people from Crimea said. You believe ukranian media, who called it pogrom.  :D And who is popoganded.
I think you didn't even try to find crimenians and watch their stories. There wasn't any investigation, ukranian militia just closed eyes on this, like in Odessa.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9198 on: April 22, 2015, 10:21:54 am »
This is where you lied:
And how it began.
Why Crimenians decided to separate from Ukraine
20 February 2014, 2 days before revolution. 7 busses with crimenians were stopped near Korsun by ukranian activists. Many people were killed, much more people were injured. They cut ears from some men, broke legs, arms. Shot from the gun. Burned busses. At the end they said that they would come to Crimea and it would be much worse then on Maidan.
Video which was made by ukranian activists. I never called ukranians nazis. but heard how crimenians did
(click to show/hide)

Or did I miss "according to the people in the video" somewhere in the post?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9199 on: April 22, 2015, 10:45:17 am »
This is where you lied:
Or did I miss "according to the people in the video" somewhere in the post?
And? Can't see what wrong I said? Or do you want me posting millions videos with crimenians from those busses. Kuujis, the woman at the end of video is a liar too?

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9200 on: April 22, 2015, 11:05:28 am »
+1
The thing is that people don't even watch videos that are being posted by you, Tovi and some others. It's like with a story about a boy and wolves. Too much bullshit was fired before now. And that's what you get after posting RT, Life News and even Shariy. Even if Shariy has a common sense in most of his videos (not all, but it's still a success for a pro-Russian journalist) his words are totally onesided. Who cares about a partial onesided truth? Yes, stupid Russians the vast majority of whom have never been abroad, not even in Ukraine, but claim to know everything about the purulent West. Those who use phrases like "Kiev junta", "Kiev regimen", "fascists, nаzi", "chasteners" and so on. Meanwhile it's such a rarity to read "Ukraine" and "Ukrainians", there are so many names they call Ukrainians that I can't even list them all. And then they claim that they're against nаzism. What a pure bullshit. Remember Tovi speaking about Mila Kunis being offended that she was called "zhidovka" (zhidovka - female version of zhid, an old slavic word that means "jew" but nowadays considered as rude)?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9201 on: April 22, 2015, 11:11:45 am »
Seems Dave you don't watch Shariy's video, because on the video He says that Russia support separatists by weapons, and also he showed how separatists used Grad near Houses. And really I saw your attitude towards east Ukraine. You seems smart but sometimes you show your true face

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9202 on: April 22, 2015, 11:24:54 am »
Seems Dave you don't watch Shariy's video, because on the video He says that Russia support separatists by weapons, and also he showed how separatists used Grad near Houses. And really I saw your attitude towards east Ukraine. You seems smart but sometimes you show your true face

I don't because out of 10 horrible fakes that happen each hour on Russian channels Shariy picks zero of them but tries hard to pick everything out of Ukrainian media, it's boring. He's just licking ass of his subscribers because if he goes full truth his subscribers (pro-Russians) won't watch him because they'll get frustrated and pro-Ukrainians won't watch him because they're already frustrated. In that way I understand him but it doesn't justify what he does.

My attitude towards east Ukraine didn't change. And as I've said in the past my own city is also considered as South-Eastern part of Ukraine (though it's on the South-West). It's not really my attitude, it's the environment people in those areas had. Those on the far east of Ukraine (Donetsk, Luhanks) were raised in surroundings of communistic attributes here and there (streets, cities, factories, pretty much everything named after communists, a lot of other communistic attributes), most of them were more or less related to physical labour because of the industrial nature of that area. Meanwhile the far west of Ukraine was raised in other environment. I actually consider both propaganda environments wrong. Considering Stepan Bandera as a hero is outrageous at least. That's like Igor Strelkov of DNR.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9203 on: April 22, 2015, 11:36:29 am »
And? Can't see what wrong I said? Or do you want me posting millions videos with crimenians from those busses. Kuujis, the woman at the end of video is a liar too?
You stated a lie. You did not say "this is what they say in this video", you simply stated a lie.

That woman at the end is an actor, called Oksana, no surname is provided for ease of double-checking, because everyone knows that Oksana is indeed a survivor of the pogrom. She is SO HURT after being shot at, thrown molotovs at, and what not, that all she has to show for it is... what... one drip exposed as much as possible for MAXIMUM EFFECT  :rolleyes:

All them ruskies are also hurt like this. Mostly butthurt.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9204 on: April 22, 2015, 11:41:57 am »
I don't because out of 10 horrible fakes that happen each hour on Russian channels Shariy picks zero of them but tries hard to pick everything out of Ukrainian media, it's boring. He's just licking ass of his subscribers because if he goes full truth his subscribers (pro-Russians) won't watch him because they'll get frustrated and pro-Ukrainians won't watch him because they're already frustrated. In that way I understand him but it doesn't justify what he does.

My attitude towards east Ukraine didn't change. And as I've said in the past my own city is also considered as South-Eastern part of Ukraine (though it's on the South-West). It's not really my attitude, it's the environment people in those areas had. Those on the far east of Ukraine (Donetsk, Luhanks) were raised in surroundings of communistic attributes here and there (streets, cities, factories, pretty much everything named after communists, a lot of other communistic attributes), most of them were more or less related to physical labour because of the industrial nature of that area. Meanwhile the far west of Ukraine was raised in other environment. I actually consider both propaganda environments wrong. Considering Stepan Bandera as a hero is outrageous at least. That's like Igor Strelkov of DNR.
Don't think that he licks asses of his subscribers, as he said more people from Ukraine are his subscribers, on the second place people from Russia. He shows ukranian fakes just because he is ukranian, once he tried to find russian fakes, but that was not that much, almost stupid propoganda and that's all(Can you show 10 horrible fakes that happen each hour on Russian channels), and in Ukraine it is not just propoganda it is like fake machine. People in Donbass see all this fakes about them. And this will just separate more Donbass from Ukraine. All this lie. Korsun, Odessa just shows government's attitude to another opinion. As I see new government does nothing to save Donbass in Ukraine.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9205 on: April 22, 2015, 11:56:15 am »
You stated a lie. You did not say "this is what they say in this video", you simply stated a lie.

That woman at the end is an actor, called Oksana, no surname is provided for ease of double-checking, because everyone knows that Oksana is indeed a survivor of the pogrom. She is SO HURT after being shot at, thrown molotovs at, and what not, that all she has to show for it is... what... one drip exposed as much as possible for MAXIMUM EFFECT  :rolleyes:

All them ruskies are also hurt like this. Mostly butthurt.
That woman called Oksana Medieva, so check if you want
if you like checking, then watch this
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #9206 on: April 22, 2015, 12:37:45 pm »
The thing is that people don't even watch videos that are being posted by you, Tovi and some others. It's like with a story about a boy and wolves. Too much bullshit was fired before now. And that's what you get after posting RT, Life News and even Shariy. Even if Shariy has a common sense in most of his videos (not all, but it's still a success for a pro-Russian journalist) his words are totally onesided. Who cares about a partial onesided truth? Yes, stupid Russians the vast majority of whom have never been abroad, not even in Ukraine, but claim to know everything about the purulent West. Those who use phrases like "Kiev junta", "Kiev regimen", "fascists, nаzi", "chasteners" and so on. Meanwhile it's such a rarity to read "Ukraine" and "Ukrainians", there are so many names they call Ukrainians that I can't even list them all. And then they claim that they're against nаzism. What a pure bullshit. Remember Tovi speaking about Mila Kunis being offended that she was called "zhidovka" (zhidovka - female version of zhid, an old slavic word that means "jew" but nowadays considered as rude)?

The fact is that you are autistic, like your fascist friends. You don't want to hear anything about what different peoples says.
HAve you heard about your recent laws gloryfying the UPA and the OUN ? These organisations killed 80 000 pole jews during WW2. And your gvt consider them as heroes. This is not a russian theory, this is your LAW.

This law has been voted the 9th of April. The Simon Wisenthal Center condamned the neo-natzee policy of Kiev. http://bhcourier.com/simon-wiesenthal-center-speaks-ukrainian-lawmakers-alleged-anti-semitism/

Also, the law number 2558 forbid and repress Communism. This is clearly a fascist law. In fact, Fascism was created against Communism.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 12:52:32 pm by Tovi »

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #9207 on: April 22, 2015, 01:29:02 pm »
Communism still exist in Russia. It's the main opposition party. And it's not forbidden.

Our media tried to make Nemtsov a major opponent, but he was just like 1%.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #9208 on: April 22, 2015, 01:32:32 pm »
tovi ban yourself for the 5th time pls

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9209 on: April 22, 2015, 01:45:28 pm »
How about we just hug it out guys.