Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485388 times)

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9060 on: April 05, 2015, 03:28:00 pm »
I know that, I have many american friends-believers, their government is not believers.

And thats very good! I'm extremely happy I live in a secular country :D Idk if I would want the priests to govern..

LOLOLOL Nebun!! Sorry for becoming a bit childish here. But if you go to the west, now to the east, now the west and back again! You will see pretty fucking clearly WHY those countries are worse off.

With the staggering amount of corruption and waste, the complete lack of any meritocracy, the lack of a free press to criticize it's own government and power people, the power abuse, it's simply no wonder why things are not moving like they should! You know very well how it is. The problem is your system, which is tailored for power abuse and corruption.

You need to throw it away and have democratic reforms, transparency, to make a society that is more fair for everyone. It's pointless to work, or pay taxes, when everyone who gets rich just steals and abuses the system. So everyone abuses the system..

« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 03:31:40 pm by Thomek »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9061 on: April 05, 2015, 03:48:59 pm »
Dig deep enough? I think ive dug in pretty deep and I can say shittons more, but noones gonna read the textwall anyway. Your problem is that you dig wrong things. But good luck with that

What is up with you and the term "catching up"? Countries need very serius reforms to catch up in todays economy. Countries are not like vine, they dont get better simply by passing of time. If you think its like that than I suggest you start digging from the right places right now. Russia being better than what it was in 1998 is true, but its no excuse to anything and it really doesnt prove anything. Im quite sure Somalia is better now than back in 2012, but that doesnt say shit. Russias development is hindered mainly because of its leadership and crap foreign policy.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #9062 on: April 05, 2015, 04:24:20 pm »
And thats very good! I'm extremely happy I live in a secular country :D Idk if I would want the priests to govern..

LOLOLOL Nebun!! Sorry for becoming a bit childish here. But if you go to the west, now to the east, now the west and back again! You will see pretty fucking clearly WHY those countries are worse off.

With the staggering amount of corruption and waste, the complete lack of any meritocracy, the lack of a free press to criticize it's own government and power people, the power abuse, it's simply no wonder why things are not moving like they should! You know very well how it is. The problem is your system, which is tailored for power abuse and corruption.

You need to throw it away and have democratic reforms, transparency, to make a society that is more fair for everyone. It's pointless to work, or pay taxes, when everyone who gets rich just steals and abuses the system. So everyone abuses the system..

again no reply to facts just lots of text repeating ur statement where its currently better and thats all, nothing else
if u think ur press is free then i'm very surprised
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9063 on: April 05, 2015, 04:32:48 pm »
do u even read the stuff i post Tomek, u keep repeating how good its life in west now and how its worse in east
i told u about speed of growth right now comparing to ur country or US
and u keep hammering, if u go there and if u go back and blabla u will see difference

i don't deny difference, but difference now is a lot smaller then difference in 1998! Do u have a place inside of u for this though - except ass? :))
can u deny or prove to me with numbers and official information that its not as i state?
when UIF looks at you

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9064 on: April 05, 2015, 04:40:48 pm »
i don't deny difference, but difference now is a lot smaller then difference in 1998! Do u have a place inside of u for this though - except ass? :))
can u deny or prove to me with numbers and official information that its not as i state?

Just because a thing is slightly better than it was doesnt mean its good.
Have a place for this inside your thought or anus? Cause your whole logic is based upon "its not as bad as it used to be". And thats one damn flawed logic.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9065 on: April 05, 2015, 04:40:56 pm »
Hahaha, Nebun going full retard so much  :lol:

And so as to keep the retard flowing, he even constantly multi-posts his retardation. And DonNicko believes in sky fairies... figures.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #9066 on: April 05, 2015, 04:44:31 pm »
Hahaha, Nebun going full retard so much  :lol:

And so as to keep the retard flowing, he even constantly multi-posts his retardation. And DonNicko believes in sky fairies... figures.

Don't fault someone for sky fairies belief. Only fault the fanatic. Don doesn't sound like a religous fanatic, but more of a devout person. Devout people >>>>> Fanatic Believer. Mainly because the Devout won't do more than public sermons on you while the fanatic will try and force you.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9067 on: April 05, 2015, 04:46:20 pm »
I'm so sorry Nebun, but cheap gas will not bring your country forward.

Again stupid simplified statement. I've mentioned multiple things regarding effects on Moldova, and u simplified all to gas.

Xant didn't post any facts or info from anywhere at all, so as u tomek and others. U just speculate from sources of ur "HONEST MEDIA".

I provide u with dozen of info on economic growth and u throw statement of where its better right now. Like thats what i was talking about?

Is there anyone who visits this topic any close to being neutral with more clearer understanding?
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9068 on: April 05, 2015, 04:50:47 pm »
Just because a thing is slightly better than it was doesnt mean its good.
Have a place for this inside your thought or anus? Cause your whole logic is based upon "its not as bad as it used to be". And thats one damn flawed logic.

my logic proven by the information i provided leads to the fact that Russia will eventually get way better then ur country.
how to explain this better to u, maybe mathematics will help, plus visual aid

lets say you here
--------------------------------------------------------YOU--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
moving at the speed of 20km/h
and russia is here
-----Russia--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
moving at 40km/h
at some point it will pass by u and will end up in front
is that simple enough for u?
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9069 on: April 05, 2015, 04:53:23 pm »
Don't fault someone for sky fairies belief. Only fault the fanatic. Don doesn't sound like a religous fanatic, but more of a devout person. Devout people >>>>> Fanatic Believer. Mainly because the Devout won't do more than public sermons on you while the fanatic will try and force you.

I agree.
Though i don't believe in god.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9070 on: April 05, 2015, 04:55:54 pm »
Is there anyone who visits this topic any close to being neutral with more clearer understanding?

Ever thought that mybe you are just wrong? Which is why everyone elses understanding here seems very off to you.

Lolwat? Russia will not eventually get way better then my country. Thats just not possible. :lol: Not with the road they have chosen. Clearly you are the one who doesnt know mathematics and simplifies stuff way too much. You dont know jackshit about Russia or my country. You didnt provide anyone with any numbers and your opinions are soley based on nonexsistant facts taken out of your own arse. Im not gonna reply to you anymore. Your last post was just so retarded. It pretty much defies common sense.

You provide no facts, yet you come here claiming it is us who base our opinions on nothing. Farewell sir. Nebun, your "logic", has no logic.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 05:00:37 pm by Tibe »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9071 on: April 05, 2015, 05:05:42 pm »
Ever thought that mybe you are just wrong? Which is why everyone elses understanding here seems very off to you.

Lolwat? Russia will not eventually get way better then my country. Thats just not possible. :lol: Not with the road they have chosen. Clearly you are the one who doesnt know mathematics and simplifies stuff way too much. You dont know jackshit about Russia or my country. You didnt provide anyone with any numbers and your opinions are soley based on nonexsistant facts taken out of your own arse. Im not gonna reply to you anymore. Your last post was just so retarded. It pretty much defies common sense.

You provide no facts, yet you come here claiming it is us who base our opinions on nothing. Farewell sir. Nebun, your "logic", has no logic.

didn't I, did u read my posts???? did u miss all the links from official sites with stats? did u see graphs? u think i drew them?
cmon show me alternative statistics! prove me wrong with numbers of progression  of different countries over the years.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #9072 on: April 05, 2015, 05:10:36 pm »
Nebun, ok about growth. I think your argument is extremely simplistic.

In the west, we are pretty much done developing our countries. It gets harder and harder to get better. Our highways and railways are mostly built. Out cities are mostly developed. People have a living standard and possibilities that are mostly limited by their own efforts, though of course, it can be better. Our politicians are arguing about relatively minute matters on how to do things better, but they are in fact mostly in agreement.

Of course, RF, China, and most of developing world has enormous potential. Even Poland, where I live. But as most of the kinks in society are getting ironed out, it gets harder and harder to make it better. There you go, explanation for why we see more growth in RF than in the rest of europe atm.

If you want to look at performance of country vs. country, you have to look at countries that were similar in terms of performance, say from 1991, and then compare.

Compare growth in Poland or Estonia vs Ukraine or Russia from 1991 to now. Take into account where the growth comes from. In RF it's mostly gas and oil..

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9073 on: April 05, 2015, 05:11:52 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJyolbpoCSY
This guy on the video MUST BE WORKING FOR PUTIN
when UIF looks at you

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #9074 on: April 05, 2015, 05:14:44 pm »
That guy has been chosen by CCTV as their source... :D

Also, answer my comment on growth, since I answered your question.