Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485507 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8970 on: April 03, 2015, 11:08:23 pm »
Retarded u xant :)) Really lots of stupid shit, so basic stupid shit. Do u at list try to research?

don't think there is any point to discuss anything between us :)

U think that russia came from the east and destroyed infrastructure of rebels territory :))) Hahahaha
And not ukraine that is fighting on rebels territory did that :)

If my cat could laugh he would fucking die from laughter.

There is nothing for me here :)
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #8971 on: April 03, 2015, 11:13:44 pm »
and i don't understand your position Tomek, u don't go into detail, what exactly u don't like Putin doing in Ukraine?
supporting rebels with equipment and letting volunteers cross border?

You mean: Creating rebels and shoving his army across border. Shelling from other side of border. It's same green men as in Crimea, just he hasn't admitted it's his green men yet. But you know its true deep in your heart, like everyone knows. It is his green men. So let's just leave that argument and never return shall we? For any practical purpose, it's an invasion designed to fuck up Ukraine and create an image to Russians he's doing something for their honor.

its a chess game between states and russia
No. It's a dirty poisoned dagger in Ukraine's side. Not a chess game, because Ukraine hardly have any pieces to play.

Ok what is the alternative? let ukrain army kill everyone or kick ppl out of their homes or get them all to prison? can u come up with solution?

Ukraine have offered amnesty numerous times afaik.

EU didn't fucking provoke this. PROVOCATION! RF media spews out. The 25 years of complete RF meddled mismanagement of Ukraine PROVOKED Maidan. You see, in RF you blame US, in West Ukraine, they blame RF for their problems. I think western Ukrainians have more right in their argument.

Just pretend Xant doesn't exist.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2349
  • Infamy: 1023
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #8972 on: April 03, 2015, 11:25:08 pm »

Why?

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #8973 on: April 03, 2015, 11:27:21 pm »
Why?
Because there is no proof Xant ever existed.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1675
  • Infamy: 2055
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #8974 on: April 03, 2015, 11:28:10 pm »
Yeah, he kinda stopped playing when you arrived.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8975 on: April 03, 2015, 11:29:59 pm »
Retarded u xant :)) Really lots of stupid shit, so basic stupid shit. Do u at list try to research?

don't think there is any point to discuss anything between us :)

U think that russia came from the east and destroyed infrastructure of rebels territory :))) Hahahaha
And not ukraine that is fighting on rebels territory did that :)

If my cat could laugh he would fucking die from laughter.

There is nothing for me here :)
Oh my fucking god you're clueless.

No, Russia wouldn't have destroyed infrastructure of the rebel territory, but Ukraine would have been forced to do it because of Russia's involvement.

And yes, you shouldn't listen to anything except RT and Putler.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #8976 on: April 04, 2015, 12:07:41 am »
reallyyyyy :)) then i live on a different planet, Obama ordered support and bombings in Libya without congress approval or support. And he wanted to do same in Syria. I guess changed hist mind. Afganistan and Iraq? Well compare it to russian quests :)))
Ah yes, sure everything russia does its bad, while everything that west does can be explained.
Well then explain me why US got involved in my country and changed government?
Its not a thought or opinion, its a fact of which many ppl know. And know who did it and how did it, and story of the life of the guy who was sent to do it.
Its simply fight for territory and influence.

Do u know how I can guess if our government still ours or not. If it wants to make business with everyone and upsets russia and eu with some of their actions :)) i can be sure its ours. If it agrees to everything west says and does, then its URS :))

PS: I WILL TIRE U WITH MY WALLS OF TEXT UNTIL U GIVE UP

Well, EU's arguing American Politics. Interesting. Did the President order the bombings in Lybia: Yes. Problem is, a good portion of the country believes our president is a "dictator"(My parents are like ths) and trampling the US Constitution, while others believe he's a saint.

A good portion of Americans regret voting for our President. Now there's a lot of politcal talk I could bring about concerning our President and his breaches of power, but that's all Legal and fighting in Courts. (The courts finally said our presidents excessive use of bypassing Congress is Unconstitutional and have started halting him in doing this)

But, legalities aside, the President has many powers, but, like this current Iranian Nuclear Deal(Such a bad Idea, tbh) Congress or the Courts will either uphold or stop the president.

Interesting Read on Moldova(From US perspective?):
http://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RS21981.pdf

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #8977 on: April 04, 2015, 05:07:21 am »
I have inside information that after reading this topic nebun's cat still died this morning,
Xant u a the murderer!

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #8978 on: April 04, 2015, 09:38:01 am »
You mean: Creating rebels and shoving his army across border. Shelling from other side of border. It's same green men as in Crimea, just he hasn't admitted it's his green men yet. But you know its true deep in your heart, like everyone knows. It is his green men. So let's just leave that argument and never return shall we? For any practical purpose, it's an invasion designed to fuck up Ukraine and create an image to Russians he's doing something for their honor.
Better research of what real ukranian rebels say about what happened and how they got weapon and so on. I think you cant, because of that you think that Russia made it. I would give you a lot of rebels interviews but they are on russian. So you could see that it is not so clear as you say. I don't say that Russia wasn't envolved here, but thinking that this is all Russia at least not smart.

No. It's a dirty poisoned dagger in Ukraine's side. Not a chess game, because Ukraine hardly have any pieces to play.
So how can you explain visiting Ukraine by Viktoria Nulland, Biden, USA generals, and some EU politics?

Ukraine have offered amnesty numerous times afaik.
Yes on paper, in fact much more people got to prison, even people who didn't act in war. A policewoman was fired because she is from Donbass. You need to learn more about the situation in Donbass.

EU didn't fucking provoke this. PROVOCATION! RF media spews out. The 25 years of complete RF meddled mismanagement of Ukraine PROVOKED Maidan. You see, in RF you blame US, in West Ukraine, they blame RF for their problems. I think western Ukrainians have more right in their argument.

There were a lot of antimaidans in eastern Ukraine, why you don't count them. And again why USA and EU politics visitted maidan many times? And why Yatsenyuk(even Dave said that he is ready to sell his country), Oligarch Poroshenko, Klichko in power now. Did ukranian people make maidan for them?

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8979 on: April 04, 2015, 10:40:35 am »
Well, EU's arguing American Politics. Interesting. Did the President order the bombings in Lybia: Yes. Problem is, a good portion of the country believes our president is a "dictator"(My parents are like ths) and trampling the US Constitution, while others believe he's a saint.

A good portion of Americans regret voting for our President. Now there's a lot of politcal talk I could bring about concerning our President and his breaches of power, but that's all Legal and fighting in Courts. (The courts finally said our presidents excessive use of bypassing Congress is Unconstitutional and have started halting him in doing this)

But, legalities aside, the President has many powers, but, like this current Iranian Nuclear Deal(Such a bad Idea, tbh) Congress or the Courts will either uphold or stop the president.

Interesting Read on Moldova(From US perspective?):
http://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RS21981.pdf

Thats why i said few times that i'm against government and not people. I really hoped that obama will be for peace when elected and this mindless bush won't attack anyone anymore. I've watched some sources in NA that against Obama as well. I understand that not everyone supports him and some don't care.
Like George Carlin use to say - Don't believe anything that government tells u.

I didn't read all of the document u sent me but its very funny.
 "U.S. and Moldovan experts have expressed concern
about whether Russian President Putin’s annexation of Crimea and attempted destabilization of
eastern Ukraine presages a similar effort toward Moldova, including Russian recognition of the
independence of Transnistria.
"

this is from Wiki
"The unification of Romania and Moldova (Romanian: Unirea Republicii Moldova cu România) became a popular concept in the two countries in late 1980s, during the dissolution of the Soviet Union. The Romanian Revolution and the independence of Moldova in 1991 further contributed to the development of a movement for the unification of the two Romanian-speaking countries. The question of reunification is recurrent in the public sphere of the two countries, often as a speculation, both as a goal and a danger. The idea, while widespread in Romania, is only supported by a minority in Moldova.[citation needed]

Individuals who advocate the unification are usually called "unionists" (unioniști). Some support it as a peaceful process based on consent in the two countries, others in the name of a "Romanian historical right over Bessarabia". The supporters of the union refer to the opponents as "Moldovenists" (moldoveniști)."

The only country that has eye on us is Romania. Romanian president said that there is no such country as moldova, considering us as part of their country.

But if shit happens and prednestrovie will defend itself from nationalist maniacs no one will ever believe me living in this country thats its not russia who is trying to annex moldova :)) instead west will believe media and documents like this.

You don't need facts this days. And its very easy to justify any actions.

when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8980 on: April 04, 2015, 10:49:22 am »
On troops in Ukraine. I don't agree with u.
First of all local population fighting!!!! this is the main thing. You put it like only russian soldiers fight in ukraine.
Chechen squad yes! If you would insult their president he would send troops to Finland. Its just the way he is.
Mecrs fight on both sides.
Lots of volunteers. Ppl from crimea and all over russia. Russian cossacks. Veterans of afganistan war.

This idiot poroshenko was waving Russian passports as proof of russian army in ukraine. Tthis fuck up doesn't even know that russian soldiers not allowed to carry passports with them. And in battle OMG>!
Equipment provided by russia, and US to each side. Everyone has their own interests in this conflict. And you don't take in account what those pppl who live in eastern ukraine want. All u say its russian doing and that it.
And if putin supports them because they russian speaking population or out of his own interest is not that important. Main thing is that somebody helps them.

Why ineterests of people who revolted and changed government are saint and those who revolted against current government are shits? Again its all a matter of view.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #8981 on: April 04, 2015, 02:55:07 pm »
Better research of what real ukranian rebels say about what happened and how they got weapon and so on. I think you cant, because of that you think that Russia made it. I would give you a lot of rebels interviews but they are on russian. So you could see that it is not so clear as you say. I don't say that Russia wasn't envolved here, but thinking that this is all Russia at least not smart.
So how can you explain visiting Ukraine by Viktoria Nulland, Biden, USA generals, and some EU politics?

Yes on paper, in fact much more people got to prison, even people who didn't act in war. A policewoman was fired because she is from Donbass. You need to learn more about the situation in Donbass.
There were a lot of antimaidans in eastern Ukraine, why you don't count them. And again why USA and EU politics visitted maidan many times? And why Yatsenyuk(even Dave said that he is ready to sell his country), Oligarch Poroshenko, Klichko in power now. Did ukranian people make maidan for them?

For god's sake. The rebel LEADER was russian KGB/FSB. What more proof do you want? We are talking "rebels" that don't even have their own leader, but one supplied by RF. Yes. I'm sure there are locals involved too, but it's steered and controlled from RF, and that makes it Russian. 

As I've stated before, I can understand you support RF since you are Russian. What I find idiotic is that you actually believe these things. As a Russian, you should have almost 100 years experience in NOT believing what kremlin is telling you, Pravda? :D Jesus.

US didn't create Maidan. Maidan was already there, and US politicians went there to show support LONG AFTER it was a thing. A friend of mine who plays in a small polish band played on Maidan to warm the crowds too, doesn't mean he created Maidan.

About anti-maidans, sure some of them were probably rooted in the depth of the people, but they were also helped by hammering RF propaganda from across the border, and we all saw the pictures of protesters being bussed around. If we are talking psyops, the anti-maidans bears all the marks of psyops, and Maidan none.

If they are going to "sell" ukraine, time will show. Right now they are in a war created and fueled by RF. It's a bit early to criticize Ukrainian economy.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8982 on: April 04, 2015, 03:05:03 pm »
US didn't create Maidan. Maidan was already there, and US politicians went there to show support LONG AFTER it was a thing. A friend of mine who plays in a small polish band played on Maidan to warm the crowds too, doesn't mean he created Maidan.

About anti-maidans, sure some of them were probably rooted in the depth of the people, but they were also helped by hammering RF propaganda from across the border, and we all saw the pictures of protesters being bussed around. If we are talking psyops, the anti-maidans bears all the marks of psyops, and Maidan none.
Thomek just listen yourself, US didn't do nothing bad, Russia is guilty for everything. Was that russian KGB man from the beginning or he was sent there after rebellion begun. What people on maidan thought it just their true thoughts, and what Donbass people think is totall RF propaganda. Sorry I think Nebun already understood that this dialog is pointless.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #8983 on: April 04, 2015, 03:19:27 pm »
If I would see you move from your position where Kiev is all nazis put in place by CIA, perhaps I can moderate my opinions. But some things needs to be very clear.

ANY country which have rebels in it, will have to strike down on them. It's retarded how you criticize Kiev for its ATO when Russia and Putin has such a beautiful record in Chechnya. Yes there was a lot of confusion, bad timing and BS, but what do you expect. It's like this after any revolution. In time it would have sorted out with very little bloodshed. It didn't, because rebels got massive support from RF, just like RF has done before in Transnitria, Abkhazia and south Ossetia.

These areas got attacked not because they are full of Russians/sympathizers, but because RF is USING these areas to disrupt local independence. Everywhere else Russians, who are a normal, civilized european people, live peacefully with their surroundings. From new york, to paris, to estonia. The problem is how RF is using them as an excuse for power projection.

But yes, you are right. We seem to live in 2 different realities.

I live in one that works, that shows progress, that has rights for the individuals and open trade. Plenty of opportunities, and a relatively good life compared to most of the world. If you want to continue living in your alternative reality, then fine. If you think RF system works, then fine. I saw it for 2 weeks, and it became very clear to me, why your system doesn't.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 03:23:10 pm by Thomek »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8984 on: April 04, 2015, 03:41:55 pm »
If I would see you move from your position where Kiev is all nazis put in place by CIA, perhaps I can moderate my opinions. But some things needs to be very clear.

ANY country which have rebels in it, will have to strike down on them. It's retarded how you criticize Kiev for its ATO when Russia and Putin has such a beautiful record in Chechnya. Yes there was a lot of confusion, bad timing and BS, but what do you expect. It's like this after any revolution. In time it would have sorted out with very little bloodshed. It didn't, because rebels got massive support from RF, just like RF has done before in Transnitria, Abkhazia and south Ossetia.

These areas got attacked not because they are full of Russians/sympathizers, but because RF is USING these areas to disrupt local independence. Everywhere else Russians, who are a normal, civilized european people, live peacefully with their surroundings. From new york, to paris, to estonia. The problem is how RF is using them as an excuse for power projection.

But yes, you are right. We seem to live in 2 different realities.

I live in one that works, that shows progress, that has rights for the individuals and open trade. Plenty of opportunities, and a relatively good life compared to most of the world. If you want to continue living in your alternative reality, then fine. If you think RF system works, then fine. I saw it for 2 weeks, and it became very clear to me, why your system doesn't.
Thomek, you become as Kuujis, who say about me something what I've never said. What  is all nazis put in place by CIA? Never said that, if I said that right sector has nazis or some battalions, I showed it by videos or photos. Never said that Government consists of nazis. Said only that they gave weapons to radicals, who robbed, raped and killed a lot of people in ATO zone. Ukranian army has good guys. I never said that RF system is good, everybody in my country know that it is shit, but improved from 90s. And I can say that Yatsenyuk, Poroshenko and Klichko are USA puppets. I think same scenario as Nebun wrote about his country. Thomek calm down. Seems your propoganda works too.
About Chechnya, I wrote previously a huge story. Seems you didn't study this too deep, because of that you blame Russia. I can blame Eltsin(previous president - USA puppet) because he started this war, and Putin just ended it