Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485492 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8745 on: March 25, 2015, 11:04:37 am »
Where are these weapons? I can show you a thousand of pictures of separatists using exclusively Russian weaponry which none of other countries has. Show me Ukrainians using American weaponry in ATO. Even separatists use more NATO weaponry than Ukrainians do (remember those weapons that were used by separatists that were considered as captured by Russians during conflict in Georgia, 2008?).

BTW. Where is Nicko and his Anatoliy Shariy? Nicko loves posting RT, just noticed my own city in cheap fake of RT. http://russian.rt.com/article/80942 such a cheap fake that even a kid can distinguish it. It's even worse than Nicolas Cage in his golden age.
AN/TPQ-49? Of course it is not lethal, it only indicates where those who should be killed

just before you talk about exclusivity check at least on Wikipedia, which countries armed with this exclusive
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8746 on: March 25, 2015, 11:09:00 am »
AN/TPQ-49? Of course it is not lethal, it only indicates where those who should be killed

just before you talk about exclusivity check at least on Wikipedia, which countries armed with this exclusive

A.k.a. Red herring. Next please.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8747 on: March 25, 2015, 11:19:13 am »
A.k.a. Red herring. Next please.
I certainly understand that Red herring is the second and the last thing than your country can be proud of  after the potatoes. But pls stop mention them  :P
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 11:26:35 am by Vovka »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8748 on: March 25, 2015, 11:58:43 am »
I certainly understand that Red herring is the second and the last thing than your country can be proud of  after the potatoes. But pls stop mention them  :P

You should stop throwing them left and right, then we can have "civilized" discussion, of which you might "not be tired" :)

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8749 on: March 25, 2015, 01:29:47 pm »
kk lets try again

so november they send (and its meant not gift but sell) 1st 3 of 20 of them
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=123700

proof from ukraine side
http://www.ukroboronprom.com.ua/en/newsview/7/547

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvo8T7OvHVk
this is one of them in hands of separatist

two other destroyed or broken (to lazy for looking for proof link)

sooo ukraine bought three stations, and within a couple of months lost them, not a very comfortable situation сonsidering that the cost of such toys from hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars

as well, all these messages about "aid" from the World Bank, the United States or European Union nothing more than a special-purpose loans (not all but most of them, for some of them Ukraine providing concessions or services rather than just shall pay interest).
that is why i dont understand happiness of Ukrainians about another 10 millions of "aid" from the US that Ukraine can spend only for obtaining of "non-lethal" (for now) weapons from the United States

« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 01:42:03 pm by Vovka »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8750 on: March 25, 2015, 02:12:50 pm »
kk lets try again

so november they send (and its meant not gift but sell) 1st 3 of 20 of them
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=123700

proof from ukraine side
http://www.ukroboronprom.com.ua/en/newsview/7/547

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvo8T7OvHVk
this is one of them in hands of separatist

two other destroyed or broken (to lazy for looking for proof link)

sooo ukraine bought three stations, and within a couple of months lost them, not a very comfortable situation сonsidering that the cost of such toys from hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars

as well, all these messages about "aid" from the World Bank, the United States or European Union nothing more than a special-purpose loans (not all but most of them, for some of them Ukraine providing concessions or services rather than just shall pay interest).
that is why i dont understand happiness of Ukrainians about another 10 millions of "aid" from the US that Ukraine can spend only for obtaining of "non-lethal" (for now) weapons from the United States

Sorry to bring this to you, but this is :
a) Another red herring, trying to distract from the fact, that at best EXTREMELY SMALL amount of military support was provided to Ukraine by west, compared to full blown recruit-train-arm-command + send own troops for support, which russia did for the so called "rebels".
b) Old news regarding anti artilery radars. Given that they are nothing new - what is it that you want to say? Leave Ukraine for russia to wage war against and god-forbid interfere? If I had my say - your shit-compatriots acting as "rebels" would be looking at NATO UAV's, winged rockets, AT weapons and all possible and impossible intelligence west could provide to UAF, so that the fucktards with brainwashed heads could go back in coffins or with less limbs than they brought in the first place. Alas - my oppinion is of minority.
c) Ukraine needed loans, because of its internal problems. Your shit-nation made those problems even more severe. When the choice is  "loan with 5% interest" or "loan with 25% interest" - choice is quite obvious. And yes I know of the problems with IMF austerity measures, which are coming along with the loans, yet - there is barely any alternative + strict oversight by external party might be VERY useful for comating corruption.

And as to "why be happy?" - why not? First steps of sending ruskies back to their shithole along with their "slav bullshit world" and their "help" is always hard, as can be attested by most post-soviet countries, but the fruits of this task are simply awesome.

You on the other hand got stuck in an even deeper putler-created shit-state and all you can do now is bark at the train, which is leaving with Ukraine in it. And since you don't like it - shooting at it and bombing it some sounds kind of okay...ish.

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8751 on: March 25, 2015, 02:32:37 pm »
You should stop throwing them left and right, then we can have "civilized" discussion, of which you might "not be tired" :)
your shit-compatriots acting as "rebels" so that the fucktards with brainwashed heads could go back in coffins or with less limbs than they brought in the first place. 
Your shit-nation
sending ruskies back to their shithole along with their "slav bullshit world"
Any civilized discussion?

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8752 on: March 25, 2015, 02:44:46 pm »
the legacy of Soviet education and genes Russian soldier in the blood (
I stopped noticing it after page 50 )
Meanwhile, another country half way towards democratization, eymen, $ 100 0000 for head of President
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 02:51:29 pm by Vovka »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 350
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #8753 on: March 25, 2015, 03:56:04 pm »
Will you guys cry if I ruin this thread forever? Hope you won't open a new one.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #8754 on: March 25, 2015, 04:05:37 pm »
guys its official, the plane over france was shot down by american anti aircraft battery, which is a part of occupation nato military convoy returning through poland atm. of course all the blame will go towards russians, fake proofs are already being fabricated and satellite pictures are being adjusted as we speak.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8755 on: March 25, 2015, 04:38:43 pm »
You ARE new here :)

Do you find strange masochistic pleasure in getting lies thrown in your face? Do you like bullshit? Because unfortunately - that is what you get when trying to have civilized discussion with "putler believers", I simply stopped caring and tell them what I think of them, their cleptocracy and the whole rotten country full of morons having delusions of grandeur. If you ask political leaders of... say... Germany - one gal called Merkel said that even putler, supposedly smart and diplomatic leader is talking as if from another reality. What would you expect from casuals? :)

I can be polite, but why bother? Talking means nothing to ruskies, too full of shit to listen to anything but their own "truth speakers" apointed by putler... so why bother? I know someone with more patience will, I'm cool with that, but one has to call bullshit for a bullshit that it is, you serve noone by letting the lies slip by, as if they were not spoken.

the legacy of Soviet education and genes Russian soldier in the blood (
<...bukkake...>
ALMOST a "yo mamma joke"... you almost got what it means to be a raging american on the interwebs, congratz.

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8756 on: March 25, 2015, 05:05:16 pm »
You ARE new here :)

Do you find strange masochistic pleasure in getting lies thrown in your face? Do you like bullshit? Because unfortunately - that is what you get when trying to have civilized discussion with "putler believers", I simply stopped caring and tell them what I think of them, their cleptocracy and the whole rotten country full of morons having delusions of grandeur. If you ask political leaders of... say... Germany - one gal called Merkel said that even putler, supposedly smart and diplomatic leader is talking as if from another reality. What would you expect from casuals? :)
Yes I'm new. But I didn't see that Vovka wrote something so retarded. What I saw that he wrote about 3 radars, one of them was captured and gave links. And you started to use foul language and talking bad about his nation. That what I saw. Don't know what was on the previous pages, but now you just asked for civilized discussion and then got into insulting.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8757 on: March 25, 2015, 05:13:43 pm »
Segd will find u and punish  :P

« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 05:20:08 pm by Vovka »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #8758 on: March 25, 2015, 05:24:01 pm »

How are you going to do that?

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8759 on: March 25, 2015, 05:29:53 pm »
Yes I'm new. But I didn't see that Vovka wrote something so retarded. What I saw that he wrote about 3 radars, one of them was captured and gave links. And you started to use foul language and talking bad about his nation. That what I saw. Don't know what was on the previous pages, but now you just asked for civilized discussion and then got into insulting.
Lets see...

Where are these weapons? I can show you a thousand of pictures of separatists using exclusively Russian weaponry which none of other countries has. Show me Ukrainians using American weaponry in ATO. Even separatists use more NATO weaponry than Ukrainians do (remember those weapons that were used by separatists that were considered as captured by Russians during conflict in Georgia, 2008?).

THIS was a red herring.
Vovka then tries to explain why its not... with another red herring about Ukraines debts and what not.
(click to show/hide)

So you stated something, which is NOT true and obvious to any attentitive and non-russian, Dave wrote as much, Vovka pulled out 2 red herrings, I ranted about that and once more called russia a shit-hole that it is, and dadam - here we are :)

Now after getting slapped with a red herring twice... I should be having civilized discussion because... why exactly? If you stay long enogh - Don Nicko will pull out the herring of Odessa and Tovi will call you a jewish racist naztee. WELCOME! :)