Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485639 times)

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8730 on: March 25, 2015, 08:24:06 am »
You new here, aint you? I think there was a "wannabe joke" about this few pages ago by DonNicko. Something along the lines "in 19th century russia learned french and they "invaded" Paris; in 20th century russia learned german and invaded Berlin; in 21st century russia is learning engrish, thus - London is to be afraid :D"

For my part - I cant remember any war, where russians actually invaded Paris, but this must be a reference to Napoleons march to Moscow, after which Moscow fell, even if eventually Napoleon lost the war :)
Ah, phew, I thought Russia wants UK, that was a joke, Thanks God. I thought that France invaded Russia in 19 century and Germany invaded Russia in 20 century, Why DonNicko said that Russia invaded France and Germany?

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #8731 on: March 25, 2015, 08:28:16 am »
You new here, aint you? I think there was a "wannabe joke" about this few pages ago by DonNicko. Something along the lines "in 19th century russia learned french and they "invaded" Paris; in 20th century russia learned german and invaded Berlin; in 21st century russia is learning engrish, thus - London is to be afraid :D"
For my part - I cant remember any war, where russians actually invaded Paris, but this must be a reference to Napoleons march to Moscow, after which Moscow fell, even if eventually Napoleon lost the war :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Paris_%281814%29
 but maybe in your history Battle for Paris won the Balts or Ukrainians ^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8732 on: March 25, 2015, 08:56:28 am »

Oh shit, de Tolly, the guy who was the commander in that battle is buried in Estonia. Thats really bad. Mark my words Vovka, im pretty confident some jackass will vandalize his burialsite for provocation. And than your government is gonna go all like: "Look what those facists are doing! We must send troops or give massive sanctions, they are destroying and disrespecting our history!" If it doesnt happen, well keep thinking of me as some anti-russian idiot who doesnt know what his talking about. Id still call that a win for everyone. If it does....well...I dont know...

If it was up to me, id give you everything related to russia on my soil back to Russia. Not because I dislike them, but because whenever something happens to russian monuments and such. Even the slightest things. Automatically your government is on our throats. I remember when we only moved one tiny state from one place to the next, your government instantly called us hit ler and the russians started a riot. Tell me honestly Vovka what would you make of all this? "Xaxaxa, stupid baltic boy, doesnt know anything about Russia and russians, says random and untrue shit?"  :lol: Dont get me wrong, I really like russians, i dislike Russia.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 09:05:11 am by Tibe »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8733 on: March 25, 2015, 09:05:35 am »
Actually - this is the first time I heard about it. Yet - you have to be fair - it was coalition that won the battle, not ruskies :P

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8734 on: March 25, 2015, 09:07:29 am »
Oh shit, de Tolly, the guy who was the commander in that battle is buried in Estonia.
I think this is something to do with the fact that three generations of his family have lived in Estonia?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8735 on: March 25, 2015, 09:23:17 am »
Why can't we just all be friends?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8736 on: March 25, 2015, 09:38:40 am »
i have a rule. Never be friends with your bitches  :P

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8737 on: March 25, 2015, 09:47:35 am »
I think we can, but I saw so many insults here. Disrespecting opinions of each other. We should be more polite. My opinion about current situation in Ukraine is that separatists constantly break a ceasefire, ukranian army breaks a ceasefire too. They both sucks. Russia support separatists with weapons, USA supports Ukraine with weapons. They both sucks. Really what this two countries wants? I hope there won't be any world war.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8738 on: March 25, 2015, 10:00:57 am »
I think we can, but I saw so many insults here. Disrespecting opinions of each other. We should be more polite. My opinion about current situation in Ukraine is that separatists constantly break a ceasefire, ukranian army breaks a ceasefire too. They both sucks. Russia support separatists with weapons, USA supports Ukraine with weapons. They both sucks. Really what this two countries wants? I hope there won't be any world war.

it's like "you threw 7, do 20 steps back XD"

Offline KingBread

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: KingBread
« Reply #8739 on: March 25, 2015, 10:01:46 am »
They would both suck if all this events would took place in no mans land on mars. But it is happening in Ukraine so USA supports defending country and Russia is violently trying to take part of independent country. This is why Russia suck much more cos they start it.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8740 on: March 25, 2015, 10:11:11 am »
They would both suck if all this events would took place in no mans land on mars. But it is happening in Ukraine so USA supports defending country and Russia is violently trying to take part of independent country. This is why Russia suck much more cos they start it.
the free people of donbass start it not russia!. russia only support their aspirations for freedom and independence! or for you it's just empty words ?!

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8741 on: March 25, 2015, 10:29:47 am »
As I remember USA supported revolution in Ukraine (don't think that this revolution gave Ukraine any advantage). So revolution happened, Russia instantly planned how to annex Crimea and did it, as I know people in Crimea wanted to join Russia. Then Donbass raised against Kiev with support of Russia. Kiev was afraid that Donbass will join Russia as Crimea and started a war. Many of civilians are dead. Well here maybe Russia is guilty. USA is guilty of revolution and starting ATO. So I don't see that USA or Russia more guilty, they both sucks.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8742 on: March 25, 2015, 10:42:34 am »
the free people of donbass start it not russia!. russia only support their aspirations for freedom and independence! or for you it's just empty words ?!
After that guy Strelkov said "we had to force Crimea parliament to vote" and then "if not for our diversion groups - there would be no hint of armed uprising in eastern Ukraine" - I say eat shit and die (thats impolite obviously, srykthxbai) that you are talking lies, which were planted in your pot-of-a-head by putlers propaganda.

P.S. Or was this one of your wanabee jokes? :rolleyes:

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #8743 on: March 25, 2015, 10:44:20 am »
USA supports Ukraine with weapons.

Where are these weapons? I can show you a thousand of pictures of separatists using exclusively Russian weaponry which none of other countries has. Show me Ukrainians using American weaponry in ATO. Even separatists use more NATO weaponry than Ukrainians do (remember those weapons that were used by separatists that were considered as captured by Russians during conflict in Georgia, 2008?).

BTW. Where is Nicko and his Anatoliy Shariy? Nicko loves posting RT, just noticed my own city in cheap fake of RT. http://russian.rt.com/article/80942 such a cheap fake that even a kid can distinguish it. It's even worse than Nicolas Cage in his golden age.

Offline krrhmXPRNC

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8744 on: March 25, 2015, 10:52:44 am »
Where are these weapons? I can show you a thousand of pictures of separatists using exclusively Russian weaponry which none of other countries has. Show me Ukrainians using American weaponry in ATO. Even separatists use more NATO weaponry than Ukrainians do (remember those weapons that were used by separatists that were considered as captured by Russians during conflict in Georgia, 2008?).
I don't know but I can imagine, that it is not so clear. I think ukranian army really doesn't have any of USA weapon. But I think some battalions like Aidar, Dnepr and so on, maybe Blackwater have USA weapons. I can't find the real truth, because there are a lot of fakes, propoganda and so on.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 11:00:05 am by krrhmXPRNC »