Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485522 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 575
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8655 on: March 20, 2015, 01:25:53 pm »
+3
Gloves are off, finally.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8656 on: March 20, 2015, 03:22:39 pm »
Internet gloves are internet off, internet finally.
Come on... that twat-of-a-Don was WOUNDED due to the bullshit his government caused in YET ANOTHER war. Please respect his authorita!

Oh, and also plz respect Cartmans Dons MOM, k? And no "yo mamma so fat" jokes too!

On topic though - anyone have any particulary interestinginternetish oppinion on UN peacekeepers in Ukraine?

Also - fuck the text he is speaking, even the guy cant remember it, but you JUST LOOK AT THAT GESTURE! Don, Tovi - quick - help me with the origin!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hHqt9oE0Qd0#t=20
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 03:25:57 pm by Kuujis »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8657 on: March 20, 2015, 07:21:34 pm »
+1
:-(
Aw, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeet. I bet you'll never be able to look at slavs crouching in their adidas tracksuits the same, wondering whether the next slav'll be DonNicko, come for revenge, like some sort of a twisted tracksuit avenger.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #8658 on: March 20, 2015, 07:41:43 pm »
Vibe your attitude not far from Christo's. I would hit you between your eyes for my mother.

:-(

Look at what you have done.

You bastard.. You made Bibe sad, now go and apologize
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8659 on: March 20, 2015, 08:05:09 pm »
+1
I'd forgotten the Russian "your mother" thing. It's their ultimate insult, leaving everyone from civilized countries slightly perplexed every time they use it, unsure whether it's a joke or if they actually think "fuck ure mothar" is an effective insult in 2015 -- outside of Russia. Like, they get super mad over shit like that, yet it's about the only insult they use, not knowing it only works on slavs.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8660 on: March 20, 2015, 08:31:23 pm »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #8661 on: March 20, 2015, 09:48:17 pm »
+1

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #8662 on: March 20, 2015, 09:53:54 pm »
The amount of trashtalking Russians had to endure through the 600 pages of this garbagepile is astronomical.

It is ridiculous to presume that all Russians are stupid brutes, as my nation have produced some of the finest works of art in the world, made significant technological achievements and influenced the history of mankind itself in a significant way. It's a fact. So as far as being stupid on national level goes, most of you have absolutely nothing to be bragging about. ( Germany have been very naughty, yet you don't call all Germans retards, do you? )

Some Russians who are participating in this "discussion" are not exceptionally good at writing English, and it's fine! Do you claim that every German, French, Polish or Lithuanian citizen speaks perfect English? And to be honest, some of the grammar-chocolate chip cookies here are writing pre-school level English themselves.

I am agaist wars, revolutions, religious extremism, violence, and all that other monkey-shit that is happening around the world on daily basis, but accumulating and feeding a poisonous hatred towards those who do not share my views will not help to make the World a better place. That is not how it works.

I enjoy reading Dave and Thomek for their structural and linguistically solid posts, I admire the few brave Russians who keep writing here despite the universal hatred and ridiculous insults in every sentence.
And one last thing - writing Russia as "russia" is a very low move. Everyone knows by now how much you hate Russia and Russians, no need to emphasize it in every post by this childish gesture, as it diminishes what little point you had to an equivalent of a dog's barking.

Now when this got out of my system, I can hopefully keep myself out of this thread for a long time to come.
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8663 on: March 20, 2015, 10:14:34 pm »
+1
The most amazing fact about Russia is that it has ridiculously large areas open for settlement, yet also extremely low fertility rates : http://www.google.be/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=sp_dyn_tfrt_in&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=region&idim=region:ECS&idim=country:RUS&ifdim=region&tstart=480121200000&tend=1332198000000&hl=en&dl=en&ind=false

The amount of trashtalking Russians had to endure through the 600 pages of this garbagepile is astronomical.

It is ridiculous to presume that all Russians are stupid brutes, as my nation have produced some of the finest works of art in the world, made significant technological achievements and influenced the history of mankind itself in a significant way. It's a fact. So as far as being stupid on national level goes, most of you have absolutely nothing to be bragging about. ( Germany have been very naughty, yet you don't call all Germans retards, do you? )

Some Russians who are participating in this "discussion" are not exceptionally good at writing English, and it's fine! Do you claim that every German, French, Polish or Lithuanian citizen speaks perfect English? And to be honest, some of the grammar-chocolate chip cookies here are writing pre-school level English themselves.

I am agaist wars, revolutions, religious extremism, violence, and all that other monkey-shit that is happening around the world on daily basis, but accumulating and feeding a poisonous hatred towards those who do not share my views will not help to make the World a better place. That is not how it works.

I enjoy reading Dave and Thomek for their structural and linguistically solid posts, I admire the few brave Russians who keep writing here despite the universal hatred and ridiculous insults in every sentence.
And one last thing - writing Russia as "russia" is a very low move. Everyone knows by now how much you hate Russia and Russians, no need to emphasize it in every post by this childish gesture, as it diminishes what little point you had to an equivalent of a dog's barking.

Now when this got out of my system, I can hopefully keep myself out of this thread for a long time to come.

Dave, Thomek and I hope myself don't show hatred for Russians here. Alas, we aren't getting the rational discussion we would want to get, when the only argument the other guys can come up with is "no u". If you bring nothing constructive to the table, you are going to get insulted on the internet. There's no need for advanced English here, and being critical of Russia's geopolitics is not hating Russians, just as much as criticizing Israel for their geopolitics isn't anti-semitic. I think you failed to understand that most of us in fact do not hate Russians. Part of the problem is that there seems to be a very widespread myth in Russia that westerners hate Russians, breeding a victim complex which seems obvious to me here, especially in your post.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8664 on: March 20, 2015, 10:42:04 pm »
And one last thing - writing Russia as "russia" is a very low move.

lel

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8665 on: March 20, 2015, 10:56:52 pm »
+1
I admire the few brave Russians who keep writing here despite the universal hatred and ridiculous insults in every sentence.
top kek

Way to ruin your post by showing how biased you are. "Brave russians" indeed, true victims, never insulting themselves, just heroically providing facts. And shit.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #8666 on: March 21, 2015, 12:47:24 am »
Fcuk russia, Hope nato invades noaw!

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #8667 on: March 21, 2015, 12:55:05 am »
+2
so 580 pages of debate of people of which most dont have clue whats actually hapening there

people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #8668 on: March 21, 2015, 01:40:10 am »
Way to ruin your post by showing how biased you are. "Brave russians" indeed, true victims, never insulting themselves, just heroically providing facts. And shit.

Do not take me for some conjurer of cheap tricks Xant. I wrote exactly how i wanted to.

Being brave or cowardly has nothing to do with being right or wrong. When two guys struggle to reply on dozens of insulting posts without relying on street-level comebacks themselves - that deserves some admiration in my eyes. But yes, I'm probably biased, since i was born in Boksitogorosk, Russia.

Part of the problem is that there seems to be a very widespread myth in Russia that westerners hate Russians, breeding a victim complex which seems obvious to me here, especially in your post.

Here, that is what I am talking about:

Typical russian, tries so hard at typing the correct sentence, still misses a word

haha this is a good one, fits this forum perfectly :D :D :D

Q: Whats the difference between a smart Russian and a pink gay unicorn?
A: Nothing, they're both fictional characters

I do feel a bit butthurt to be honest. Not only because this kind of tone became trendy in this thread, but also because it's a lie in both cases.
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #8669 on: March 21, 2015, 01:47:57 am »
Nicko totally deserved that one after his "huehue we lern lenguag den conquer" nationalistic crap.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!