Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485314 times)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8505 on: March 12, 2015, 12:15:14 pm »
we are not afraid it could be like in europe, we are afraid of what it could be like in the Baltic States  :P
A much better attempt Vovka, much better! :rolleyes:

You still proud of you "country"? Or only as a joke?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #8506 on: March 12, 2015, 01:14:18 pm »
Bullshit much? putler is doing bullshit, bullshit gets called bullshit and then you come and proclaim, that only you can eat putlers bullshit and decide that it is not bullshit, but because you like your bullshit much you dont eat the bullshit and live in a place so full of shit, that you start eating bullshit and decide that "it could be worse, it could be radioactive western capitalist gay jew horseshit" and thus - bullshit becomes a norm.

Good luck with that.
What a bullshit you wrote!

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #8507 on: March 12, 2015, 02:24:40 pm »
+2
A much better attempt Vovka, much better! :rolleyes:
You still proud of you "country"? Or only as a joke?
I am a citizen of the Earth. so go to hell with your nationalism! Your Crimea - my Crimea, your country - my country! all is mine!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #8508 on: March 12, 2015, 02:29:07 pm »
+1
Russians try to look stronger internationally only to other countries. Inside Russia we blame the government, the president, local leaders(For example Mayor of my city was arrested because of corruption, many other Mayors were arrested for the year). Well if you can understand mentality of russians, we can blame our president, so I do. But when it comes that other countries start totally blame our president, russians will protect this president, just becuase he is russian. Because only russians can blame russians.

thats kinda cute,  just like in my family.  no matter what utter bullshit my brothers would do,  no one but myself would be allowed to call them out.

i like  :mrgreen:
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8509 on: March 12, 2015, 02:29:28 pm »
What a bullshit you wrote!
You should be used to it already. Almost all your media is like that  :mrgreen:

I am a citizen of the Earth. so go to hell with your nationalism! Your Crimea - my Crimea, your country - my country! all is mine!
Can you please go and own other earth? Oh, and at the same time - other Crimea too? :rolleyes:

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #8510 on: March 12, 2015, 03:01:05 pm »
  :lol:
"I was arrested and beaten" XD

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8511 on: March 12, 2015, 08:29:30 pm »
+1
From 26 of January to 12 of March 7 high-ranking officials committed suicide in Ukraine, they were opposite to the current government. They were Mikhail Chechetov, Stanislav Melnik, Alexander Peklushenko, Nikolay Sergienko, Alexey Kolesnik, Sergey Walther, Alexander Bordyug. Just interesting what EU media says about it?

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8512 on: March 12, 2015, 08:46:12 pm »
+1
From 26 of January to 12 of March 7 high-ranking officials committed suicide, they were opposite to the current government. They were Mikhail Chechetov, Stanislav Melnik, Alexander Peklushenko, Nikolay Sergienko, Alexey Kolesnik, Sergey Walther, Alexander Bordyug. Just interesting what EU media says about it?

all of them say that  russian secret agents have tied up some loose ends. :P
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 08:57:51 pm by Mala »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #8513 on: March 12, 2015, 08:57:43 pm »
Never heard of them.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8514 on: March 14, 2015, 05:46:40 am »
Very good documentary for such a short video, quite in-depth analysis, i recommend watching right to the end so that you get the complete picture.

Need some black comedy as a detox after watching that

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8515 on: March 14, 2015, 07:15:26 am »
From 26 of January to 12 of March 7 high-ranking officials committed suicide in Ukraine, they were opposite to the current government. They were Mikhail Chechetov, Stanislav Melnik, Alexander Peklushenko, Nikolay Sergienko, Alexey Kolesnik, Sergey Walther, Alexander Bordyug. Just interesting what EU media says about it?

Than read about it. You do speak english... Nowhere does it say that they were opposite to the current government, atleast not opposite as a critic. They were all charged with corruption and were part of Yanukovich's old government. Yanukovich himself was an very corrupt leader. Is it really that suprising that the people that worked for him were corrupt aswell?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8516 on: March 14, 2015, 09:01:30 am »
Than read about it. You do speak english... Nowhere does it say that they were opposite to the current government, atleast not opposite as a critic. They were all charged with corruption and were part of Yanukovich's old government. Yanukovich himself was an very corrupt leader. Is it really that suprising that the people that worked for him were corrupt aswell?
What? They were opposite(maybe wrong word) to the current government, because they were oppositionists. About corruption I think yes. I think new government is corrupted too. Didn't understand what your question for? Or I mentioned somewhere that they weren't corrupted? I asked what EU media says about it. Because for me 7 people from oppositional fraction committed suicide, and this seems at least strange.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8517 on: March 14, 2015, 09:23:37 am »
putler dissapeared... Best explanation found so far is:

"ukrainian agents attempted assassination, putin got hurt but"

:rolleyes:

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #8518 on: March 14, 2015, 10:12:18 am »
Most interesting explanation for Putin's disappearance I've come across so far:

He is actually shocked to the bone cuz Ramsan Kadyrow is responsible for the assassination in front of the Kreml. There are basically 2 sides to this coin. First, he wanted to do Putin a favour while Second, showing that he can and will reach anyone, even in front of the Kreml.
The implications for this would be huge and mighty Putin is even a little frightened by Kadyrow now... :) Discussing with FSB and Army how to get rid of the power-tripping Kadyrow and replace him with someone who knows where his place is... like the this biker gang leader :lol: Whom I've seen giving already TV statements about the assassinations. Only in Russia criminal biker gang leader comments on assassinations of political figures!

I can't stop thinking how hilarious this all is/would be xD
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8519 on: March 14, 2015, 10:35:01 am »
What? They were opposite(maybe wrong word) to the current government, because they were oppositionists. About corruption I think yes. I think new government is corrupted too. Didn't understand what your question for? Or I mentioned somewhere that they weren't corrupted? I asked what EU media says about it. Because for me 7 people from oppositional fraction committed suicide, and this seems at least strange.

Whats strange about it? This is very normal during regime changes. That people of the old regime who owned offices commit suicides. Especially the corruped ones. Im actually even suprised it's only 7.

And there is no such thing as "EU media". Lol. Every country has its own news and the tones in which they are spread are very varied. Some say more facts than others.