Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485656 times)

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8340 on: February 24, 2015, 12:13:51 am »
So...World War III Y/N?

not now, in 10-15 years yes.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #8341 on: February 24, 2015, 12:32:19 am »
Nice, stupid answer.
1) Syria, lol dictator, I think you just heard about it, Lukashenko is dictator too, even though he is under sanctions from USA, because of that, and his son under sanctions too, but he is not in politics. Bot people of Syria and Belarus supports their presidents.Well who cares what people thinks, especially people like toy Kuujis, right? Also such countries like China (dictator), Saudi Arabia and so on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War
https://www.google.com/search?q=syrian+civil+war&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=syrian+civil+war&tbm=nws

WTF. I never knew that people who liked their leaders started rebellions to kill/get rid of them! Must be a "Only in Russia" thing.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #8342 on: February 24, 2015, 01:41:45 am »
I don't even... :)

You just sounded like one other (well, maybe a FEW other) morons in this thread, who are telling "russia is not agressive, it only defends" and then go about "you have to hit neighbors in the face from time to time to keep good relationships". The fuck is wrong with your head?

Then there is the line "I wonder why everyone else goes about blaming Syria, Iran, North Korea, Russia". WELL, lets see:
1. Syria - because there is a fucking dictator in power. It's enough for me. Although - judging from current world involvement - one bunch of morons is slaugtering another bunch there, and only normal ones suffer. So really - why should anyone care about normal people suffering. Especially if they are in imaginary influence zone of russia?
2. Iran - last I heard - there are negotiations. Ant the reason is basically the same, why russia agreed to guarantee independence, sovereignty and borders of Ukraine: nuclear non-proliferation. IF russia did not have its share of those - noone would care about your shithole. Well... maybe a bit. Because you have gas and oil. Otherwise - shithole.
3. North Korea - when even their allies China say, that blowing up underground nukes is bad - one has to ask - is it really good? But I guess you don't have to ask, your "media" already answered that for you.
4. russia... besides other points - your oppinion along the lines "don't you understand that you can be blown away anytime" is a perfect illustration why russia is to blame regarding the creation of HUGE instability. Thats besides acting like a spoiled brat with delusions of grandeur.

The issue is that these are smaller countries and lumping them in with Russia is what's wrong. Russia is a real threat, from an American standpoint. North Korea is not. Iran is currently not. Syria is not.

Let's use a playground analogy.

There are many kids in a playground. Some are larger than others. A few kids are not only large, but they're packing pistols in their lunchboxes. Most kids fight, beat each other up, and that's that. For a long time, two- Lucas and Roman, faced off against each other. Lucas would pay smaller kids to beat up other small kids who got free toys from Roman, and vice versa. One day, Roman got tired and sort of got put in detention.

Lucas declared he won, and acted as if he was king of the playground. He's so used to it that by the time he's in high school, he's lumped Roman in with the other kids. Roman knows he's better, though, he remembers a time when he was just as much of a force to be reckoned with as Lucas is. And now, Lucas is pushing Roman around just like Roman is one of the many small kids.

Lucas has picked several fights with small kids, smashing their heads in and no one has really questioned or challenged him.

Roman remembers the old days, and figures it's time to pick a fight with Lucas. He threatens some of the other small kids to rejoin his cause. Lucas laughs at him and keeps egging him on, so Roman threatens more of his old crew. Lucas is still making fun of him.

Until he starts to realize that Roman also has a pistol. He's not like the other kids Lucas has been beating up on. Roman is his size. AND HE'S GOT A PISTOL, JUST LIKE LUCAS.

Whether Lucas or Roman is a nicer friend is beyond the point.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #8343 on: February 24, 2015, 03:06:24 am »
+1
The issue is that these are smaller countries and lumping them in with Russia is what's wrong. Russia is a real threat, from an American standpoint. North Korea is not. Iran is currently not. Syria is not.

Let's use a playground analogy.

There are many kids in a playground. Some are larger than others. A few kids are not only large, but they're packing pistols in their lunchboxes. Most kids fight, beat each other up, and that's that. For a long time, two- Lucas and Roman, faced off against each other. Lucas would pay smaller kids to beat up other small kids who got free toys from Roman, and vice versa. One day, Roman got tired and sort of got put in detention.

Lucas declared he won, and acted as if he was king of the playground. He's so used to it that by the time he's in high school, he's lumped Roman in with the other kids. Roman knows he's better, though, he remembers a time when he was just as much of a force to be reckoned with as Lucas is. And now, Lucas is pushing Roman around just like Roman is one of the many small kids.

Lucas has picked several fights with small kids, smashing their heads in and no one has really questioned or challenged him.

Roman remembers the old days, and figures it's time to pick a fight with Lucas. He threatens some of the other small kids to rejoin his cause. Lucas laughs at him and keeps egging him on, so Roman threatens more of his old crew. Lucas is still making fun of him.

Until he starts to realize that Roman also has a pistol. He's not like the other kids Lucas has been beating up on. Roman is his size. AND HE'S GOT A PISTOL, JUST LIKE LUCAS.

nice analogy, i think u are from murika XD

also
u can join now  :P
http://i-army.org/

« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 03:17:50 am by Vovka »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #8344 on: February 24, 2015, 03:32:33 am »
+1
Congratulations to you, rookie Vladimir!

Connected Forces Headquarters Information Ukraine.

Your first task will be very simple.

Invite your closest and most trusted friends to the site Information viysk Ukraine - i-army.org, where they join the army - subscribe to newsletters daily tasks. This is important in view of our information fight against external aggressors.

Wait soon for the next task.

To touch!

-
Sincerely,
Staff Information Forces of Ukraine

i bet my next task will be send SMS on short number XD

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #8345 on: February 24, 2015, 07:17:49 am »
Please quote them. I ask it because I know that you're speaking about wrong stuff. You're speaking about TS (Tamozhennyi Soyuz = Eurasian Customs Union), which Ukraine didn't join and didn't want to.
Yes you are right about TS, but there were other trade agreements
 for example
http://www.businesspravo.ru/Docum/DocumShow_DocumID_54925.html
http://www.lawmix.ru/abrolaw/11581

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #8346 on: February 24, 2015, 08:36:37 am »
Yes you are right about TS, but there were other trade agreements
 for example
http://www.businesspravo.ru/Docum/DocumShow_DocumID_54925.html
http://www.lawmix.ru/abrolaw/11581
So just to make it double sure - you find, that some "other trade agreements" (obviously the Customs Union is out of the picture now :) ) are worth creating all this mess in Ukraine, given that it chose to go to EU?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8347 on: February 24, 2015, 08:54:23 am »
<...>

While I agree with the rest of the post I find the last point to be more born of ignorance, than of reality. Have you been in countries, which are "in league" with Roman? I've been, I've seen those lunchboxes of Roman. I bet there are other that have been and seen too. Only the ones, who have not seen the lunchboxes that Lucas "pals" are eating would qualitatively compare the two. You can compare constant grechka with steaks only if you consider both to be "food and nothing more".

However misguided, mistaken or plain old wrong US or "west" is/are - they are simply on another level, and if one has a choice ... well, there actually is none. Hell, even putler and his closest friends have all their kids living/learning in the west, because ITS SIMPLY SAFER AND BETTER than in the shit-hole, that proud (not sure what about though) russians are calling russia.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8348 on: February 24, 2015, 09:18:53 am »
So just to make it double sure - you find, that some "other trade agreements" (obviously the Customs Union is out of the picture now :) ) are worth creating all this mess in Ukraine, given that it chose to go to EU?
Kuujis you missed it again

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8349 on: February 24, 2015, 09:24:49 am »
When Ukraine wanted to join EU and Russia asked to discuss this, because this joining is against current agreements between Russia and Ukraine EU said it is not your business. You mean this is dialog? Anyway that was about geopolitics not about peopleTibe, I thought you are clever then Kuujis, where did I said that only Brasil or South-Africa or Russia? Be more attentive

Kuujis you missed it again

You were supposed to provide links/identify agreements, which are SO SEVERE, that they would null and void Ukraine as a country and would allow russia this shameless land-grab coupled with this bullshit hybrid war (or maybe at least justify it?). So... are these the documents you linked?

Thats BESIDES the point, that russia poking its nose into business of sovereign nations is funny at best and russian-level-bullshit if speaking in real terms.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8350 on: February 24, 2015, 09:50:36 am »
You were supposed to provide links/identify agreements, which are SO SEVERE, that they would null and void Ukraine as a country and would allow russia this shameless land-grab coupled with this bullshit hybrid war (or maybe at least justify it?). So... are these the documents you linked?

Thats BESIDES the point, that russia poking its nose into business of sovereign nations is funny at best and russian-level-bullshit if speaking in real terms.
There were a lot of co-manufactures and links especially with Donbass. Joining EU will ruine all this cooperations. 6 mln people of Ukraine works in Russia and pay taxes to Ukraine. Now this will be ruined. Also joining EU will ruine allmost all production in Ukarine. And market will be fulled by better production from EU, so there won't be any economical independence in Ukraine for a long time. There is only one choise to migrate to EU and work there. But EU will not give jobs for them. If you can't understand this, that's OK. Because of that Yanukovich postponed a sighnment of agreement with EU.
Also I remember Lithuania was the leader in killing Jews, they killed 96-97% of Jews and started doing this before Germany occupied them. I think you are proud of this.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #8351 on: February 24, 2015, 10:02:18 am »
There were a lot of co-manufactures and links especially with Donbass. Joining EU will ruine all this cooperations. 6 mln people of Ukraine works in Russia and pay taxes to Ukraine. Now this will be ruined. Also joining EU will ruine allmost all production in Ukarine. And market will be fulled by better production from EU, so there won't be any economical independence in Ukraine for a long time. There is only one choise to migrate to EU and work there. But EU will not give jobs for them. If you can't understand this, that's OK. Because of that Yanukovich postponed a sighnment of agreement with EU.
Also I remember Lithuania was the leader in killing Jews, they killed 96-97% of Jews and started doing this before Germany occupied them. I think you are proud of this.
And how exactly is that Russian business?
Besides, the whole thing went down a bit differently. Old government of Ukraine wanted to sign, Putin says No in TV, suddenly government says No too, Maidan happens...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8352 on: February 24, 2015, 10:12:30 am »
And how exactly is that Russian business?
Besides, the whole thing went down a bit differently. Old government of Ukraine wanted to sign, Putin says No in TV, suddenly government says No too, Maidan happens...
Anyway EU didn't want to discuss Ukraine-Russia relations with Russia, And government said yes but later.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8353 on: February 24, 2015, 10:27:35 am »
No country ever became poorer by leaving Russias arms and joining EU.

And your general point was "Ukrainians were producing shit and selling it to the Eastern market, now that they are EU, they are getting better products and thereby no longer able to sell their own shit." Which is a completely bananas claim. If they were only able to stay afloat because the Eastern market has lower standards, than they were bound to hit rockbottom eventually.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8354 on: February 24, 2015, 10:38:52 am »
No country ever became poorer by leaving Russias arms and joining EU.

And your general point was "Ukrainians were producing shit and selling it to the Eastern market, now that they are EU, they are getting better products and thereby no longer able to sell their own shit." Which is a completely bananas claim. If they were only able to stay afloat because the Eastern market has lower standards, than they were bound to hit rockbottom eventually.
Greece didn't leave Russia, but they became poorer. I think Ukraine will be worse.
I said that EU, Ukraine and Russia had to discuss their relations, EU refused it. And what are you talking about? I said that agreement with EU will ruine national production in Ukraine and also will ruine economical relation with Russia, that is happening. What you didn't understand?