Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 486021 times)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8025 on: February 06, 2015, 09:48:38 am »
Tovi! spend 2 weaks in Russian and u will be the same expert on Russian as Thomek.
Post 10/10
 in the New York Times on the front page immediately!
Putin made a war to raise the rating!

Well... First and third lines are obviously attempts at irony. I would probably argue that 1 would become truth if really happened.

Third line - well - spot on. Good post! :)

Fourth - again... truth.

Very strange attempt at being funny Vovka, too much truth... Was that intentional? :rolleyes:

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #8026 on: February 06, 2015, 03:26:00 pm »
Tovi! spend 2 weaks in Russian and u will be the same expert on Russian as Thomek.
Post 10/10
 in the New York Times on the front page immediately!
Putin made a war to raise the rating!

Well I also have had good russian friends for more than 10 years, and people sympathetic to RF in my family..  :) 

It's not about the rating per se. In essence, it was just too painful to see Ukraine turn away. It was another nail in the coffin for the RF system and a vulnerable russian pride, just beginning to recover on the shoulders of Putin. There was probably also perceived economic consequences, in hindsight, probably minute compared to the cost of the war.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #8027 on: February 07, 2015, 01:10:55 am »
+1
Thomek, you put too much effort in your post. Tovi's tactic is more efficient.

Step 1. Post a random youtube video:

Step 2. Say something ridiculous (if it doesn't have any conspiracy - it doesn't count):
Putin is guilty of 9/11.

Step 3. Justify/prove it with an article/picture of known and respectable persons.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Step 4. When you're once again proven being an idiot - pretend to be a chimp, wait for a couple of days and then repeat.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 393
  • Infamy: 2257
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #8028 on: February 08, 2015, 12:43:54 am »
So... are Azov Battalion chocolate chip cookie or not?

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #8029 on: February 08, 2015, 01:00:13 am »
pretty much ... or communists. hard to tell these days.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1307
  • Infamy: 1251
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #8030 on: February 08, 2015, 02:01:42 am »
They seem to have Wolfsangel and white painted Schwarze Sonne on their logo. Wonder why its white, better looking (contrast) or some deeper meaning?

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8031 on: February 08, 2015, 06:25:54 am »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #8032 on: February 08, 2015, 08:37:12 am »
On February 5 there was an exchange of prisoners between the European Ukrainian army and the prorussian terrorists of Ukraine
(click to show/hide)
prisoners from awful terrorists are cured and fed, prisoners from valorous European Ukrainians are wounded from knives after tortures and beaten, one prisoner can't move his hand, because his hand was beaten with pricker many times, so all nervous terminations are damaged and he won't move his hand any more. All prisoners are ukranians
Glory to Ukraine.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8033 on: February 08, 2015, 09:29:21 am »
On February 5 there was an exchange of prisoners between the European Ukrainian army and the prorussian terrorists of Ukraine
(click to show/hide)
prisoners from awful terrorists are cured and fed, prisoners from valorous European Ukrainians are wounded from knives after tortures and beaten, one prisoner can't move his hand, because his hand was beaten with pricker many times, so all nervous terminations are damaged and he won't move his hand any more. All prisoners are ukranians
Glory to Ukraine.
Oh yes, look how well the "prorussian terrorists" treat their prisoners.

Welcome to Novorossia  8-)

Note : the last guy is the colonel (colonel Oleg Kuzminykh, who previously headed a battalion of Zhytomyr 95th Separate Airmobile Brigade.) of the "cyborgs", a common ukrainian SS militia, who commited war crimes.

And this is a fact, it's all on video. What you're saying is nothing more than unproven propaganda.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8034 on: February 08, 2015, 10:14:03 am »
Oh yes, look how well the "prorussian terrorists" treat their prisoners.

And this is a fact, it's all on video. What you're saying is nothing more than unproven propaganda.
From video Tovi gave you can see how civilians are ready to kill ukranian soldiers. About unproven propoganda even Vladimir Ruban(I think you don't even know who is he) wrote about it. But you will see only propoganda again. Didn't see that evil terrorists cut them with knives and beat to death. I just saw Givi who were very nervous after the battle(I would be the same) fed them with their flag.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8035 on: February 08, 2015, 10:41:29 am »
...Didn't see that evil terrorists cut them with knives and beat to death....

Exactly. Didnt SEE. And what do you expect? Ukrainians see the terrorists as russian invaders. Ofcourse they are pissed, its their homeland. In WW2 when the na zis were pushed back, the extremely angry Red Army pretty much raped, burned, plundered everything in their path. You russians of all people should know what happens when you try to invade slavs. :lol: Invader slavs arent that bad, but invaded slavs are the angriest people on earth.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8036 on: February 08, 2015, 10:42:16 am »
From video Tovi gave you can see how civilians are ready to kill ukranian soldiers. About unproven propoganda even Vladimir Ruban(I think you don't even know who is he) wrote about it. But you will see only propoganda again. Didn't see that evil terrorists cut them with knives and beat to death. I just saw Givi who were very nervous after the battle(I would be the same) fed them with their flag.
God, you're clueless. What do the civilians have to do with anything? Nice dodge, except it wasn't nice. I was talking about the treatment of these POWs.

And yes, unproven propaganda. Where is the proof? There's video proof of separatists mistreating Ukrainian soldiers, there's no proof of the opposite happening, other than words. And given how much Russia has lied about this conflict already, why the fuck should anyone take them at their word?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #8037 on: February 08, 2015, 11:18:39 am »
+1
God, you're clueless. What do the civilians have to do with anything? Nice dodge, except it wasn't nice. I was talking about the treatment of these POWs.

And yes, unproven propaganda. Where is the proof? There's video proof of separatists mistreating Ukrainian soldiers, there's no proof of the opposite happening, other than words. And given how much Russia has lied about this conflict already, why the fuck should anyone take them at their word?
I saw the treatment of prisoners, they were taken to the places where their artillery bombed to show how many damage they did and crying mothers asking to stop killing them, asking why they came to Donbass. They weren't beaten by terrorists, exept civilian terrorists. And as I said even Vladidmir Ruban accepted how wierd ukranian soldiers treat separatists. What clueles I said?

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #8038 on: February 08, 2015, 12:33:39 pm »
I saw the treatment of prisoners, they were taken to the places where their artillery bombed to show how many damage they did and crying mothers asking to stop killing them, asking why they came to Donbass. They weren't beaten by terrorists, exept civilian terrorists. And as I said even Vladidmir Ruban accepted how wierd ukranian soldiers treat separatists. What clueles I said?
And what is with the poor and helpless children?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8039 on: February 08, 2015, 12:54:30 pm »
Wow, you Russians truly do live in your own reality.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.