Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485285 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #7755 on: January 16, 2015, 12:52:58 pm »
Why the hell would I have to read it? The revolution in Kiev had relatively little to do with the document. Thats just eastern propaganda trying to find ways to blame EU even more. A revolution with this type of scale means that the ukrainians were angry long before it. The document was just the last straw. And the US started it cause it thought that Assad was a dictator and was about to massacre shitton of his own people. They wanted to help, but they backtracked cause now theres assloads of sides all fighting eachother in Syria, nobody doesnt even know whose side they are fighting for anymore. NATO beating Syrias army would have been a horrible mistake.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #7756 on: January 16, 2015, 01:07:00 pm »
Why the hell would I have to read it? The revolution in Kiev had relatively little to do with the document. Thats just eastern propaganda trying to find ways to blame EU even more. A revolution with this type of scale means that the ukrainians were angry long before it. The document was just the last straw. And the US started it cause it thought that Assad was a dictator and was about to massacre shitton of his own people. They wanted to help, but they backtracked cause now theres assloads of sides all fighting eachother in Syria, nobody doesnt even know whose side they are fighting for anymore. NATO beating Syrias army would have been a horrible mistake.
Man, I would say the same about Crimea or Donbass, who were very close with Russia and was against new government.
About Syria, do you still have pink glasses, here you are another opinion: fall of the regime of Assad in Syria can lead to full isolation of Iran. Having lost the last ally in the Middle East, Tehran can be very vulnerable before possible air blows of the USA and Israel to the Iranian territory. And it, in turn, will weaken positions of Russia in the region of the Persian Gulf. Or you think that USA really cares about people from others countries?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #7757 on: January 16, 2015, 01:10:57 pm »
Yes I forgot about Odessa, ask civilians in Donbass who they blame Russia or Kiev. Russian troops, equipment. Nobody saw them, but everybody know - it is called propoganda. And you are an example of it. You can't even imagine that Donbass defend itself, just can't.
And if there wouldn't any revolution in Kiev, everything would be OK. Who supported revolution USA and EU. Who send troops to the East, when there were no volunteers from Russia?
Nobody saw them? You sure about that? So basically believe, that the ones, who were captured with arms and IFV's REALLY got lost 50km in Ukraines direction? With a straight face? Completely honest to yourself? I'm sorry, but for everyone with a barely open eyes and ears its beyond obvious so I'm not even going to waste time finding SHIT LOAD of VIDEOS of friggin CONVOYS of russian war machines in Ukraine. Its beyond even trolling at this point, just... well... it shows complete ignorance to deny this. Next - you can go and join the fucking liar parade with lavrov and putler at its front.

Or you can ask those MH17 victims how a russian buk shooting down their plane feels. Should be a good conversation. Just the quality your putler prefers: zombies believing everything they are told, not asking non-prearranged questions and a liar telling them "how it is".

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #7758 on: January 16, 2015, 01:21:48 pm »
Nobody saw them? You sure about that? So basically believe, that the ones, who were captured with arms and IFV's REALLY got lost 50km in Ukraines direction? With a straight face? Completely honest to yourself? I'm sorry, but for everyone with a barely open eyes and ears its beyond obvious so I'm not even going to waste time finding SHIT LOAD of VIDEOS of friggin CONVOYS of russian war machines in Ukraine. Its beyond even trolling at this point, just... well... it shows complete ignorance to deny this. Next - you can go and join the fucking liar parade with lavrov and putler at its front.

Or you can ask those MH17 victims how a russian buk shooting down their plane feels. Should be a good conversation. Just the quality your putler prefers: zombies believing everything they are told, not asking non-prearranged questions and a liar telling them "how it is".
About lost BTR, can't say anything, 50 km not that much, and this is not a convoy. You are saying about youtube videos? Most of vehicles are separatists' which were captured? Or videos from russian territories? Propoganded man don't need exact facts, he believes what he wants to believe. I can accept that maybe Russia helped somehow Donbass, but no country has any proofs, just youtube)
Didn't understand about the MH17, seems malasyans has more brains than you or some people who blamed Russia in while the plane were falling.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #7759 on: January 16, 2015, 01:56:54 pm »
+1
If video evidence isnt proof what would qualify as proof to you?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #7760 on: January 16, 2015, 01:59:37 pm »
If video evidence isnt proof what would qualify as proof to you?
What video, if I will show the video where the man suck from the another one and say this the president of Croatia. Will you believe it?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #7761 on: January 16, 2015, 02:02:16 pm »
You are saying about youtube videos? Most of which are separatists' which were captured? Or videos from russian territories? Propoganded man don't need exact facts, he believes what he wants to believe. I can accept that maybe Russia helped somehow Donbass, but no country has any proofs, just youtube)
Didn't understand about the MH17, seems malasyans has more brains than you or some people who blamed Russia in while the plane were falling.
Man... you are really a bit "complicated" in your head. You don't want to see them - you will not see them. To see them you have to open the eyes and ears JUST A TINY BIT. You obviously can't.

"I can accept that maybe Russia helped somehow Donbass, but no country has any proofs, just youtube"... Check with your local putlers "ministry of truth" office - russia is not supporting the separatist, thats the "official truth", only humanitarian convoys (which incidentally can't be checked by anyone except ruskies).

Also "russians did not supply BUK and thus are not guilty" sounds as good as "Crimea was always russia". True only in putlers russia (c). Fuzzy logic just like that.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #7762 on: January 16, 2015, 02:02:48 pm »
+1
I wouldnt be suprised, our former president was very feminine. We have a female president now, elected recently. So i wouldnt believe you, since it was 2 men in the video.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #7763 on: January 16, 2015, 02:12:05 pm »
Man... you are really a bit "complicated" in your head. You don't want to see them - you will not see them. To see them you have to open the eyes and ears JUST A TINY BIT. You obviously can't.

"I can accept that maybe Russia helped somehow Donbass, but no country has any proofs, just youtube"... Check with your local putlers "ministry of truth" office - russia is not supporting the separatist, thats the "official truth", only humanitarian convoys (which incidentally can't be checked by anyone except ruskies).

Also "russians did not supply BUK and thus are not guilty" sounds as good as "Crimea was always russia". True only in putlers russia (c). Fuzzy logic just like that.
I saw many videos, some of them were made by separatists, they filmed their own vehicles. You can post any shit on youtube. But there is no official proof, that this vehicles are russians. But as I said I accept that Russia could send some, as I can accept that NATO could give weapon to Kiev. Both sides are guilty. The difference between us is that I can accept it and you blame only russian

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #7764 on: January 16, 2015, 02:15:18 pm »
can u all join TS and sweettalks here :!: stop ruin dat awesome thread  :P

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #7765 on: January 16, 2015, 02:17:50 pm »
I wouldnt be suprised, our former president was very feminine. We have a female president now, elected recently. So i wouldnt believe you, since it was 2 men in the video.
you see, why I have to believe videos, where tanks even don't match russian arms

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #7766 on: January 16, 2015, 02:18:03 pm »
What video, if I will show the video where the man suck from the another one and say this the president of Croatia. Will you believe it?

No, because the president of Croatia is a woman.

Update your drivers, blyat ))))))

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #7767 on: January 16, 2015, 02:25:38 pm »
No, because the president of Croatia is a woman.

Update your drivers, blyat ))))))
I understood you ...

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #7768 on: January 16, 2015, 02:30:12 pm »
I saw many videos, some of them were made by separatists, they filmed their own vehicles. You can post any shit on youtube. But there is no official proof, that this vehicles are russians. But as I said I accept that Russia could send some, as I can accept that NATO could give weapon to Kiev. Both sides are guilty. The difference between us is that I can accept it and you blame only russian
So you are the sort that believes in magic... Ukraine sure as hell does not supply russian separatists in the region, russia dones "only small support", thus - the buk, tanks, ammo, food, brand-spanking-new artilery radars like this http://youtube.com/watch?v=FPFh-pLUUlo - they "APPEAR FROM NOWHERE" a.k.a. MAGIC. Must be magic "because in a warzone videos are not good enough as proofs, there must be official proofs".

REALLY thick those eyelids and earplugs of yours.

can u all join TS and sweettalks here :!: stop ruin dat awesome thread  :P

I'm at work, I can't :D
Furious typing though... thats what WORK is ;)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #7769 on: January 16, 2015, 04:14:51 pm »
So you are the sort that believes in magic... Ukraine sure as hell does not supply russian separatists in the region, russia dones "only small support", thus - the buk, tanks, ammo, food, brand-spanking-new artilery radars like this http://youtube.com/watch?v=FPFh-pLUUlo - they "APPEAR FROM NOWHERE" a.k.a. MAGIC. Must be magic "because in a warzone videos are not good enough as proofs, there must be official proofs".

REALLY thick those eyelids and earplugs of yours.

Again you post something. Seems you don't see what I wrote before. What magic do you talk about? I said that there can be support from Russia, what you wanted to prove, I can't understand. I can show video where OCSE find american weapons and what. As I said I accept that 2 sides are guilty, but you can blame only Russia