Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485349 times)

Offline Piok

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 97
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #7350 on: November 12, 2014, 07:35:40 pm »
Ukraine is dead project.
For now Kiev manage to intimidate opposition on held territories in so called free election.
But those Kievian fools are not aware that country could not bee kept together only by sheer fear.
Specially in bankrupt country.
Sooner or later something really bad will happen :(

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #7351 on: November 12, 2014, 07:37:19 pm »
+1
[...] I hope you know who is making a fool of oneself while not even noticing it.[...]
I sure do know :lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #7352 on: November 12, 2014, 08:06:08 pm »
The point is? Besides that you post quotes from RT? If anything, Henry Kissinger is a known Putin's asslicker and is highly tight with Russia so no wonder he says this.
Just first that I found in english was RT, that interview was given to Das Spiegel. So what was you question about - Besides that you post quotes from RT? Seems everybody who has another opinion then you Dave is a Putin's asslicker. Ukraine can't do anything, now Russia and USA will decide what will happen with Ukraine next. Ukraine doesn't have stong politicans, they will be puppets of the East or of the West at least in the near future.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #7353 on: November 12, 2014, 09:29:59 pm »
+1
Just first that I found in english was RT, that interview was given to Das Spiegel. So what was you question about - Besides that you post quotes from RT? Seems everybody who has another opinion then you Dave is a Putin's asslicker. Ukraine can't do anything, now Russia and USA will decide what will happen with Ukraine next. Ukraine doesn't have stong politicans, they will be puppets of the East or of the West at least in the near future.

No shit Sherlock. Ukraine is doomed to be someone's puppet by now. Such countries can't be independent by now, because they have to become strong first. About "another opinion". Stop calling this an alternative opinion. It's all the same RT bullshit that you post over and over again. About strong politicians in Ukraine - I honestly see more strong politicians in Ukraine than in Russia. One thing that heats my heart is that Putin is not everlasting and a lot will change when he quits (= dies).

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #7354 on: November 12, 2014, 09:42:29 pm »
It's all the same RT bullshit that you post over and over again. About strong politicians in Ukraine - I honestly see more strong politicians in Ukraine than in Russia.
What RT bullshit?
(click to show/hide)
And what strong politicians in Ukraine you see? Poroshenko? Yatsenyuk? Klichko? Kolomoyskiy? Lyashko? Timoshenko?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #7355 on: November 12, 2014, 10:56:13 pm »
IF you care to ask - being a puppet of western powers rock, compared to the life under the shadow of CCCP. Furthermore - ALL your neighbors in europe, except the single dictator in Belorussia, agree that being a "puppet" of west is better for your health than siding with russia and putler!

Coincidence?

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #7356 on: November 12, 2014, 11:40:15 pm »
+1
Prove and discussed yes, but sometimes facts mean little to many. Frustrating and sad isnt it? Like when a war of independence is called a civil war. And when your generals are shipped to Hague to be trialed for taking back the land which rightfuly belongs to your country.

I see so many pararels drawn between these wars. So be vary, because it may be clear as day to you but history has yet to form an opinion.

lol return to croatioa
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #7357 on: November 13, 2014, 01:38:53 am »
No shit Sherlock. Ukraine is doomed to be someone's puppet by now. Such countries can't be independent by now, because they have to become strong first. About "another opinion". Stop calling this an alternative opinion. It's all the same RT bullshit that you post over and over again. About strong politicians in Ukraine - I honestly see more strong politicians in Ukraine than in Russia. One thing that heats my heart is that Putin is not everlasting and a lot will change when he quits (= dies).

How are Poiish and Ukranian relations? Seems like there is a huge vacuum of influence for a liberalized pan-slavic union, since European NATO are pussies and North America is geographically and culturally distant.

Not some USSR/Yugoslavia shit, but stronger military and economic ties to lessen vulnerability to Russian or EU/USA interests and support each other with civil infrastructure and business networking, high speed rails and new factories, shared education and employment opportunities, etc.

Reading more on this, what's the deal with V4 and Ukraine? Are there RT conspiracies about V4 or some similar Central/Eastern European cabal that half the posters here believe? Probably too busy talking about the CIA instead of the actual people who live by shady historically power-hungry fucking Russia and have legitimate issues with international integration and domestic prosperity after the USSR collapsed.

People think the EU and NATO are a good fit for dealing with this region at all? Seems pretty fucking shaky with shit like Crimea happening and all the economic problems. Not evil or corrupt like Russia obviously is, but incompetent, unreliable, and just "not a good fit" for the common interests of these slav states.

Apparently Ukraine doesn't even use the same gauge railways as Poland and the rest of Central Europe, but use the Russian/Belarus shit. I remember reading about that as a Russian advantage in WW2 defending against Germans. Prob super easy to invade and conquer Ukraine with it too haha. Maybe changing that would be a nice start to stop Russians from invading Ukraine's borders lol and prob wastes tons of money trading anywhere else.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 01:42:38 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #7358 on: November 13, 2014, 09:24:05 am »
apology for poor english

when were you when Ukraine is kill

i was at home squat, drink vodka and smoke when Dave call

"Ukraine is kill"

"no"

« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 09:27:30 am by Umbra »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #7359 on: November 13, 2014, 02:18:11 pm »
What RT bullshit?
(click to show/hide)
And what strong politicians in Ukraine you see? Poroshenko? Yatsenyuk? Klichko? Kolomoyskiy? Lyashko? Timoshenko?

All of RT bullshit is bullshit, sounds legit, right? You quote RT's quote of Kissinger. The only fact that you read RT is already embarrassing, not to mention that you quote it here. Pretty much every known politician in Ukraine is a strong one, both from pro-Russian and pro-Ukrainian sides. Because they struggle fighting each other for years unlike Russia with 146% of votes for the only party.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #7360 on: November 13, 2014, 10:01:03 pm »
+1

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #7362 on: November 14, 2014, 12:00:34 am »
How to loose a war (and a country) :

Kramatorsk population kick Kiev's heroic/democratic mercenaries out.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #7363 on: November 14, 2014, 12:33:21 am »
No wonder they are shelled to shit.

This is like watching a zombie apocalypse.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #7364 on: November 14, 2014, 12:41:34 am »
How to loose a war (and a country) :

Kramatorsk population kick Kiev's heroic/democratic mercenaries out.

it just looks like a bunch of loud mouthed people yelling as the soldiers climb on vehicles and leave, doesnt really seem like a "removal" of the soldiers.

best part of that video was when the show of force happened, im surprised the "fascists"(lol, the brainwashing is real) didnt scare the crowd off when they ran that bus sign down, fuck i was trembling in my chair.