Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485447 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #7335 on: November 11, 2014, 06:14:41 pm »
+2
The Rothschild conspiracy theorygarbage is related to antisemitic bullcrap dating back to a few hundred years and somehow has survived through this day. Me and normal people take it as a joke, but every now and than theres people who seriuslly think they are some stringpullers of the world. You'd think that after over 200 years of silly assumptions and 0 actual evidence people would call it a day. But oh no.....

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #7336 on: November 11, 2014, 07:42:30 pm »
+2
The Rothschild conspiracy theorygarbage is related to antisemitic bullcrap dating back to a few hundred years and somehow has survived through this day. Me and normal people take it as a joke, but every now and than theres people who seriuslly think they are some stringpullers of the world. You'd think that after over 200 years of silly assumptions and 0 actual evidence people would call it a day. But oh no.....

good goy.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #7337 on: November 11, 2014, 09:36:58 pm »
Interesting could you say the same to the faces of people whom relatives were killed on the 2nd of May.

Easily. But I don't want to. How are those people any different from other criminal subjects? And don't only think that 2nd of May was a tragedy for separatists, some pro-Ukrainians died during that day as well which consequently caused that massacre. I don't understand why you keep speaking about that 2nd of May. 50 traitors and criminals died while it's every day that innocent people die because of including those 50 dead separatists. I have a very strict and cynic opinion about this case. I have no mercy to people who wanted to bring war into my city.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #7338 on: November 12, 2014, 05:52:05 am »
Easily. But I don't want to. How are those people any different from other criminal subjects? And don't only think that 2nd of May was a tragedy for separatists, some pro-Ukrainians died during that day as well which consequently caused that massacre. I don't understand why you keep speaking about that 2nd of May. 50 traitors and criminals died while it's every day that innocent people die because of including those 50 dead separatists. I have a very strict and cynic opinion about this case. I have no mercy to people who wanted to bring war into my city.
Ok, now I understood your opinion, you just don't care, even people have another opinion, they must die. Maybe you were there shouting Glory to Ukraine. Interesting what war they wanted to bring you speak about. Those 50 people weren't separatists, they were anti-maidaners from Ukraine, of course no mercy for them.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #7339 on: November 12, 2014, 08:25:53 am »
Ok, now I understood your opinion, you just don't care, even people have another opinion, they must die. Maybe you were there shouting Glory to Ukraine. Interesting what war they wanted to bring you speak about. Those 50 people weren't separatists, they were anti-maidaners from Ukraine, of course no mercy for them.
I'm sorry to bring it to you, but its russia with putler in the lead (lets not forget 80+% approval rate of his sheeple) who disregard the oppinion of Ukraine and caused not 40, but fucking 4000 casualties (IF that is anything close to a real number). So look in the mirror first, then go around spouting your old and boring whataboutisms.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #7340 on: November 12, 2014, 10:32:18 am »
I'm sorry to bring it to you, but its russia with putler in the lead (lets not forget 80+% approval rate of his sheeple) who disregard the oppinion of Ukraine and caused not 40, but fucking 4000 casualties (IF that is anything close to a real number). So look in the mirror first, then go around spouting your old and boring whataboutisms.
What mirror are you talking about, read my previous comments first, I never supported entering russian army to Donbass. There were some claims from ukranian politicans that they must remove  russian military bases from Crimea(Crimea was drunken and given away by foolish president of Russia Eltsin when Ukraine wanted to separate), so Putin took Crimea easily like a candy from the child after armed revolution in Kiev. If Kiev politicans are so weak to protect their interests, they couldn't do anything in Crimea, and can't do anything in Donbass, only thing they could do is to start a civil war. Lol ATO, if there were 100 terrorists, they just could clean that area, but there were already before ATO started 20000 ukranian troops, then more and more from different countries.
Who started that civilian war? Russia or actions from Kiev? Can it be solved politically or only by force?
As I said before, I'm against any killings and wars. If you make a revolution in your country be ready that it will rip your country apart. That what happened in 1917 in Russia and in 90s. So I blame authorities that they started this ATO. Gave weapon to radicals(in Russia you will not find people in army with swasticas and tatoos with Hitle r). Yes fascits present in all countries, but you can't find any country where authorities give them machine guns and send to kill people.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7341 on: November 12, 2014, 10:33:23 am »

It's not an opinion, it's crime. It's crime in Russia as well. Those 50 were separatists, all the anti-maidan thing in Odessa (and the rest of Ukraine) was about to create Novorussia in Odessa. I personally know anti-maidan leaders and I know their intentions first-hand. I also know that they received money from Russia, it's not an opinion or assumption, it's a fact. Or maybe you didn't see the amount of Russian flags there, or you didn't hear their mottos? Their main intention was to leave Ukraine and join Russia.

The only thing that you still consider the fact of dislocation of Russian troops there on the east of Ukraine still unproven makes it disgusting to speak to you. You got to be a member of this http://theflatearthsociety.org/ Why did people stop proving that the earth is not flat? Because nobody cares, it's been proven so many times that only retards left who don't believe it, so why bother? The same situation here. And the same was with Crimea because even after Putin accepts it, there are still people who don't believe  :mad:

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7342 on: November 12, 2014, 10:49:02 am »
+3
Who started that civilian war? Russia or actions from Kiev? Can it be solved politically or only by force?

Russia started war. There is no civilian war, the war started the day Russia invaded Crimea. The only political solve would be to lose the area to Russia (proven by Crimea case).

Strict and correct answers. There is no other correct opinion and let's never come back to it. Proven a million times, discussed a billion times.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #7343 on: November 12, 2014, 01:04:51 pm »
Russia started war. There is no civilian war, the war started the day Russia invaded Crimea. The only political solve would be to lose the area to Russia (proven by Crimea case).

Strict and correct answers. There is no other correct opinion and let's never come back to it. Proven a million times, discussed a billion times.

Prove and discussed yes, but sometimes facts mean little to many. Frustrating and sad isnt it? Like when a war of independence is called a civil war. And when your generals are shipped to Hague to be trialed for taking back the land which rightfuly belongs to your country.

I see so many pararels drawn between these wars. So be vary, because it may be clear as day to you but history has yet to form an opinion.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #7344 on: November 12, 2014, 01:12:45 pm »
Has in Ukraine been somehow discussed the attitude of Czech (and others Hungarian, Slovak for example) officials towards the crisis?
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7345 on: November 12, 2014, 01:36:39 pm »
Indeed, you can drag USA or whoever into this discussion but the solid fact is that the only troops outside of their own borders in this crysis are russian troops. Noone elses. And the other solid fact is that Russia wants Eastern-Ukraine. Cause they already got Crimea and Crimea without Eastern-Ukr is kinda of a shitty win.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #7346 on: November 12, 2014, 01:49:22 pm »
+2
Indeed, you can drag USA or whoever into this discussion but the solid fact is that the only troops outside of their own borders in this crysis are russian troops. Noone elses. And the other solid fact is that Russia wants Eastern-Ukraine. Cause they already got Crimea and Crimea without Eastern-Ukr is kinda of a shitty win.
russia cannot afford eastern Ukraine, it will be too much strain on their budget, which is cracking as it is with the given oil prices. What russia and putler wants is Ukraine to stay in the same deep-shit situation, unable to move away from russia, however it wanted to. And one way to achieve this is a way russia already tried (and verified) twice: create a frozen conflict. Mind you - the current one is not freezing, but the fact, that the only ones attacking currently are the so called "rebels" speaks volumes on what Ukraine can afford right now and that they would settle with a partial loss of their territory. Not because they want to or do not mind accepting this, but because they cannot start another fight with separatists, who are basically a thin camouflage line on the bumper of russian tank. Stopping that tank would cost too many lives and I guess it will be attempted only in the most extreme scenario, which I think Poroshenko wants to avoid, given that huge losses of life would not be accepted easily by Ukrainians.

Numerous observers noted, that the best Ukraine can do is what Poland and baltics did: i.e. reorganize, reform, root-out majority of corruption, improve conditions of life and economy. THIS is what putler does not want most: busted myth that slav nation cannot live without support from russia. This would hurt his rule more than ANYTHING that Ukrainians can throw, launch or fire at the rebels. Then, when you see Ukrainian shopping malls full of russians buying stuff which is unavailable or overly expensive in russia, when people see that there is a better way to live, than being sheeple under a wolf leader (granted - the herd is big, the chances that YOU will be eaten are acceptably small), THEN the process of "joining" will begin to reverse and russia will implode on the weight of its own bullshit.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7347 on: November 12, 2014, 06:15:14 pm »
Prove and discussed yes, but sometimes facts mean little to many. Frustrating and sad isnt it? Like when a war of independence is called a civil war. And when your generals are shipped to Hague to be trialed for taking back the land which rightfuly belongs to your country.

I see so many pararels drawn between these wars. So be vary, because it may be clear as day to you but history has yet to form an opinion.

Serbia stronk?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #7348 on: November 12, 2014, 07:21:49 pm »
Former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger:
"If the West wants to be “honest,” it should recognize, that it made a “mistake,” he said of the course of action the US and the EU adopted in the Ukrainian conflict. Europe and the US did not understand the “significance of events” that started with the Ukraine-EU economic negotiations that initially brought about the demonstrations in Kiev last year. Those tensions should have served as a starting point to include Russia in the discussion"

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7349 on: November 12, 2014, 07:26:32 pm »
+1
Former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger:
"If the West wants to be “honest,” it should recognize, that it made a “mistake,” he said of the course of action the US and the EU adopted in the Ukrainian conflict. Europe and the US did not understand the “significance of events” that started with the Ukraine-EU economic negotiations that initially brought about the demonstrations in Kiev last year. Those tensions should have served as a starting point to include Russia in the discussion"

The point is? Besides that you post quotes from RT? If anything, Henry Kissinger is a known Putin's asslicker and is highly tight with Russia so no wonder he says this.