Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485217 times)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #7320 on: November 10, 2014, 08:40:45 pm »
+1
I don't think we need another idiot who doesn't understand that so called "rebels" are supplied by Russia. Not even "rebels" denying it but there is always a bunch of jerks trying. I think we spent too much time in this thread to understand who is right and who is wrong. Just roll it pages ago and compare to what actually happened.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #7321 on: November 10, 2014, 08:48:23 pm »
I don't think we need another idiot who doesn't understand that so called "rebels" are supplied by Russia. Not even "rebels" denying it but there is always a bunch of jerks trying. I think we spent too much time in this thread to understand who is right and who is wrong. Just roll it pages ago and compare to what actually happened.
I think that separatists are supplied by Russia, because without russian help they would loose very fast. I don't know what exactly is happened there, as many of us. But I think anti-russian claims from ukranian government made Russia to defend their interests, first of all, in the Crimea. Second in Donbass it was punished to help, because of propoganda made before in Russia.
And Dave what do you think about humour in Odessa?

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7322 on: November 10, 2014, 09:15:02 pm »
I think that separatists are supplied by Russia, because without russian help they would loose very fast. I don't know what exactly is happened there, as many of us. But I think anti-russian claims from ukranian government made Russia to defend their interests, first of all, in the Crimea. Second in Donbass it was punished to help, because of propoganda made before in Russia.
And Dave what do you think about humour in Odessa?

Yeah, sure. Trying to legitimate actions. Well I won't even take part in this discussion. Because you'd rather eat shit but believe that Russians are true angels who are liberating poor Ukrainians from fascists Kiev junta.

About that sushi part. I see that you really like Shariy but I almost never watch him. He tries to look like a badass smart guy but he really isn't. He's operating "facts" proven by himself and his own logic, bashing only Ukrainian side while pro-Russian media has SO MUCH bullshit that he would need to make like 50 videos each day. About the screenshot you posted. Why would they use different fonts in menu for only those provocative texts? Also the menu isn't standard, none of those ever exposed their website url (why would they if it's already used on the website), also no spaces used only in those texts where there is a mark "new". Looks like cheap fake to me. But who cares, you'd rather believe any screenshots from RT than common sense.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #7323 on: November 10, 2014, 09:28:23 pm »
Yeah, sure. Trying to legitimate actions. Well I won't even take part in this discussion. Because you'd rather eat shit but believe that Russians are true angels who are liberating poor Ukrainians from fascists Kiev junta.

About that sushi part. I see that you really like Shariy but I almost never watch him. He tries to look like a badass smart guy but he really isn't. He's operating "facts" proven by himself and his own logic, bashing only Ukrainian side while pro-Russian media has SO MUCH bullshit that he would need to make like 50 videos each day. About the screenshot you posted. Why would they use different fonts in menu for only those provocative texts? Also the menu isn't standard, none of those ever exposed their website url (why would they if it's already used on the website), also no spaces used only in those texts where there is a mark "new". Looks like cheap fake to me. But who cares, you'd rather believe any screenshots from RT than common sense.
I never called Kiev a junta, or ukranians a fascists, you maybe misses me with someone else, I never called Russians an angels, but asked a prooves not logical conclusions, Facts I didn't get, But I accept that Russian can send some regular troops to Donbass and equipment as well. What I see is that you are trying to see fakes there where they are not.
Special for people like you:
I think you will enjoy your
Looks like cheap fake to me. But who cares, you'd rather believe any screenshots from RT than common sense.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #7324 on: November 10, 2014, 10:38:52 pm »
Oh boy... back from semi-vacations :D
I just do not like when the actions are assessed differently simply because of the fact that the blame for it on other country.
The fuck do I care for what you like or not? You wan't to talk about US? Go create a thread for that. Albeit... there already is aplenty. Its not about US, its about your fucking country raping yet another of its neighbors while they have internal problems sufficient for a generation.

No, Anna Politkovskaya (Mazepa, born in New-York, USA) killed because of her work, but true story short, from four main versions Russian or Chechen Republic Goverment order is the least likely ones. And i must say, from all murdered journalists this is only one open anti-Russian.

Do you know that she killed in Putin's birthday and he said: 'Her death did more harm than her whole live activity'?
Yeah... Well... have you deduced the "likeliness" based on RT reporting maybe?

You mean Magnitsky? It's grave error of detention center chief, no more. He not took his complaints seriously because this man maked more than hundred complains at the suggestion of his lawyer before. Actually, subsequent trial before determined date IS a real deliberate violation of law.

Мартосская Тишина is a pretty harsh detention center, but not even near to Guantamo level.
I see... there is this one guy, unmasking political level thievery... and then he dies due to "simple mistake". Only in putlers russia.

This argument is utterly wrong.

On May 20, 2013, Snowden flew from Hawaii to Hong Kong, where in early June he revealed numerous classified NSA documents to journalists Glenn Greenwald and Laura Poitras, both of whom he had summoned to Hong Kong for that purpose.

Hong Kong (香港; "Fragrant Harbour"), officially known as Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, is a region on the southern coast of China geographically enclosed by the Pearl River Delta and South China Sea.
And he is now... in Hong Kong... Aye... Your argument is utterly wrong :)

CBA?
Can't be arsed. As in "I cant be arsed to try to shatter DonNickos nice russias image for the megalomaniac neo-nationalistic den of sheeps that it is"

This is DNR (DPR) army artillery unit. Former Ukrainian army equipment mostly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/122_mm_howitzer_2A18_(D-30)#List_of_operators
So you are one of the guys, who think that fully set-up and assembled artilerry units come from some secret bunkers of Ukraine army in eastern Ukraine... Any particular reason, why these were not used before troops from russia (ON VACATIONS WITH TANKS OBVIOUSLY, because "only in putlers russia") slaugtered about a thousand of Ukrainian troops at Illovaysk? NOW they suddenly appear from the underworld! OH JOY, they finally found their way... being such a tidy and well polished arms... trully marvelous.
Did you also enjoy the fully monitored 2 KM's of 200 long border of russia and Ukraine?

*edit* accidental capital r in "russia" fixed. SOooowy :)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 10:50:23 pm by Kuujis »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #7325 on: November 10, 2014, 10:42:58 pm »
I never called Kiev a junta, or ukranians a fascists, you maybe misses me with someone else, I never called Russians an angels, but asked a prooves not logical conclusions, Facts I didn't get, But I accept that Russian can send some regular troops to Donbass and equipment as well. What I see is that you are trying to see fakes there where they are not.
<...>
Why would you mind then some US missile catchers being sent to Poland and other EU states... Clearly sending  "SOME regular troops <...> and equipement" to another sovereign country is perfectly fine and nothing to be ashamed of...

You watch too much RT and start to mistake fakes for reality ;)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7326 on: November 10, 2014, 11:04:20 pm »
+1
Special for people like you:
I think you will enjoy your
(click to show/hide)

That's the video I mentioned actually. So what? Calling someone who doesn't believe an idiot is a solid reason, alright. I can make you a million of such "proves". Also the text, taken from where and by whom?
Anyway, even if it's true and the manager of the sushibar is an idiot, what's the point of making such a noise about it? I don't see any crime in it, there is widespread a cocktail "Dead nаzi" OH SHIT. It's okay for you that Russia is violating all the international laws and using military forces in Ukraine, but you don't tolerate the name of sushi.

About not getting facts. What facts do you need? You tend to believe whatever RT or Shariy say, means that you believe that you want to believe. That's it. Trying to prove anything? Already tried it, didn't work. Because as I've said: some people would rather eat shit than accept some certain things. Too bad that they start speaking with their mouth full of shit afterwards.

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #7327 on: November 11, 2014, 12:03:35 am »
Look at your exact Tovi-ness, instantly moving on after your accusations are proven retarded.

So got any proof I believe in "Iraq's WMDs, in 30 Russian invasions in Ukraine and in children killer Netanjahu's warning"? If not, then you're just speaking out of your ass, confirmed. You make this too easy.

Well, if you think you have proven my accusations retarded, then I will let you live in your dream world.
I hope you know who started insulting and simply badmouthing the other one for no reason, who is raging against the other one like mad, who sees the other one a hard nut to crack, who actually brought arguments123, who thinks he is so much better by claiming to have the arguments of the other one proven retarded, while leaving out aspects which at first appear to be an advantage for oneself, but actually just make the other one look better - just to not risk that the own opinion gets damaged.
=> I hope you know who is making a fool of oneself while not even noticing it.

(click to show/hide)

1In 1882, a Rothschild member bought land in palestine (Zikhron Ya'akov and Rishon LeZion), which was later given to the Jewish Colonization Association.

2And in 1917, another Rothschild received a letter from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour, in which is said:
(click to show/hide)

3In 1924 that first Rothschild founded the Palestine Jewish Colonization Association which bought more than 500 sq km (193.05 sq mi) of land and in the time between 1887 and 1925 he went to Palestine five times to see how his colonies are.

Offline Swaggart

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7328 on: November 11, 2014, 12:57:32 am »
Not that I want to get dragged into anything but Snowden is in Russia because his passport was revoked. He isn't hiding in Russia, he's stuck there.

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7329 on: November 11, 2014, 01:10:45 am »
Not that I want to get dragged into anything but Snowden is in Russia because his passport was revoked. He isn't hiding in Russia, he's stuck there.

Its probably for the best.  Putin's no nice guy with his KGB background but its safe to say that Snowden likely wouldn't be breathing were he anywhere else on earth right now.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7330 on: November 11, 2014, 07:10:55 am »
Well, if you think you have proven my accusations retarded, then I will let you live in your dream world.
I hope you know who started insulting and simply badmouthing the other one for no reason, who is raging against the other one like mad, who sees the other one a hard nut to crack, who actually brought arguments123, who thinks he is so much better by claiming to have the arguments of the other one proven retarded, while leaving out aspects which at first appear to be an advantage for oneself, but actually just make the other one look better - just to not risk that the own opinion gets damaged.
=> I hope you know who is making a fool of oneself while not even noticing it.

(click to show/hide)

1In 1882, a Rothschild member bought land in palestine (Zikhron Ya'akov and Rishon LeZion), which was later given to the Jewish Colonization Association.

2And in 1917, another Rothschild received a letter from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour, in which is said:
(click to show/hide)

3In 1924 that first Rothschild founded the Palestine Jewish Colonization Association which bought more than 500 sq km (193.05 sq mi) of land and in the time between 1887 and 1925 he went to Palestine five times to see how his colonies are.
I don't see you proving I said what you claimed about Iraqi WMDs, 30 Russian invasions in Ukraine or children killer Netanjahu's warnings.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7331 on: November 11, 2014, 07:48:11 am »
I don't see you proving I said what you claimed about Iraqi WMDs, 30 Russian invasions in Ukraine or children killer Netanjahu's warnings.

Anuran will just keep ranting about Zionists.  He gets his talking points from a certain individual:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #7332 on: November 11, 2014, 08:50:09 am »

Right... And he chose to fly there or THROUGH there because...? In any case - it's besides the point. The guy is in russia, russia hides him, his cooperation was STILL with the serious western media, not Hong Kong, or russia's mockery of news agencies.

ON TOPIC!
(ok not very MUCH in this particular case)
russian macho No1 had some phun in CHINA!
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/11/10/putin_hits_on_china__first_lady_apec_censors_go_wild

Also an interesting read:
http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/blog/alexander-j-motyl/russia-and-ukraine-artificial-or-authentic

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7333 on: November 11, 2014, 10:52:03 am »
Anuran will just keep ranting about Zionists.  He gets his talking points from a certain individual:

(click to show/hide)

That's surprisingly tame for Khomeini.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #7334 on: November 11, 2014, 05:24:07 pm »
Anyway, even if it's true and the manager of the sushibar is an idiot, what's the point of making such a noise about it? I don't see any crime in it
Interesting could you say the same to the faces of people whom relatives were killed on the 2nd of May.