Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485622 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #7140 on: October 19, 2014, 04:18:53 am »
This thread is, despite/thanks to everyone's, not shit at all but quite enlightening :P

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7141 on: October 19, 2014, 04:19:48 am »
This thread is, despite/thanks to everyone's, not shit at all but quite enlightening :P

Welcome to the wonderful world of politics, which is at its core a glorified shittossing match.   :D

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #7142 on: October 19, 2014, 04:21:31 am »
+1
Honestly the biggest hole in Tovi's posting is using John McCain as a lynchpin in any sort of conspiracy beyond "misguided PR photo shoot." He's a career politician clown near the end of his life of service, and was seen in Syria so often because it was the opposite of what Obama was doing at the time.

In fact it seems Tovi holds American politicians in much higher esteem than any actual Americans, since we consider them almost all compromised by special interests, corruption, and self-serving for amassing power and influence for the sake of money and comfortable private-sector jobs after losing an election in finance.

And whenever they speak up about something that isn't some class-warfare domestic shit, its just to be contradictory to someone else to play politics.

I mean why would some chucklefuck Republican senator/congressperson spend decades nurturing terrorist cells under his own leadership in ever-changing clusterfucks of the middle east on the off chance of establishin some American friendly business ties, when they are already taking Koch brother paychecks to deny global warming and get more funding for coal plants or something right here in America.

The 9/11 conspiracy crap is the real kicker.. people in the same breath talking about how incredibly stupid and incompetent the Bush 2 administration was, then talk about how they pulled off the greatest conspiracy of all time in broad daylight, killing thousands of Americans by blowing up two huge sI love youcrapers in front of the entire world (and flew planes into it just for lulz). Even though there are endless reports of Bush administration ignoring or not understanding an imminent threat of hijackings to attack domestic landmarks.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7143 on: October 19, 2014, 04:36:30 am »
Honestly the biggest hole in Tovi's posting is using John McCain as a lynchpin in any sort of conspiracy beyond "misguided PR photo shoot." He's a career politician clown near the end of his life of service, and was seen in Syria so often because it was the opposite of what Obama was doing at the time.

In fact it seems Tovi holds American politicians in much higher esteem than any actual Americans, since we consider them almost all compromised by special interests, corruption, and self-serving for amassing power and influence for the sake of money and comfortable private-sector jobs after losing an election in finance.

And whenever they speak up about something that isn't some class-warfare domestic shit, its just to be contradictory to someone else to play politics.

I mean why would some chucklefuck Republican senator/congressperson spend decades nurturing terrorist cells under his own leadership in ever-changing clusterfucks of the middle east on the off chance of establishin some American friendly business ties, when they are already taking Koch brother paychecks to deny global warming and get more funding for coal plants or something right here in America.

The 9/11 conspiracy crap is the real kicker.. people in the same breath talking about how incredibly stupid and incompetent the Bush 2 administration was, then talk about how they pulled off the greatest conspiracy of all time in broad daylight, killing thousands of Americans by blowing up two huge sI love youcrapers in front of the entire world (and flew planes into it just for lulz). Even though there are endless reports of Bush administration ignoring or not understanding an imminent threat of hijackings to attack domestic landmarks.

Pretty sure that Tovi is just posting whatever the fuck he wants to get a reaction (gee I've never done this before)

The whole 9/11 truther thing is just a business model to get stupid, gullible people to buy books and other merchandise.  Not sure where the equally crazy crap like global warming and blaming Koch for every ill on earth falls in but ok

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #7144 on: October 19, 2014, 05:01:58 am »

The whole 9/11 truther thing is just a business model to get stupid, gullible people to buy books and other merchandise. 

Its not trust me. Tons of people really believe all that shit across the world with a righteous fury. Even in NYC, all of the anti-Iraq war marches and random activist meetings started to be hijacked by 9/11 truthers, and you'd have people handing out TRUTH pamphlets outside of subway stations right around the WTC site daily for years. Calling them idiots would get responses like WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

Tovi is a conspiracy nut, maybe you don't know any? My friend's mother could be talking to me about some normal thing while handing me books about the mayan apocalypse, does nothing but post vaccine, GMO, 9/11, CIA in syria crap, they live and breathe the need to accept everything they read on the internet as truth. Its a disorder in itself.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7145 on: October 19, 2014, 05:10:40 am »
Its not trust me. Tons of people really believe all that shit across the world with a righteous fury. Even in NYC, all of the anti-Iraq war marches and random activist meetings started to be hijacked by 9/11 truthers, and you'd have people handing out TRUTH pamphlets outside of subway stations right around the WTC site daily for years. Calling them idiots would get responses like WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

Tovi is a conspiracy nut, maybe you don't know any? My friend's mother could be talking to me about some normal thing while handing me books about the mayan apocalypse, does nothing but post vaccine, GMO, 9/11, CIA in syria crap, they live and breathe the need to accept everything they read on the internet as truth. Its a disorder in itself.

Nah but I've known people that willingly make money off of the Tovi types, which in this context can be worse than the actual conspiracy theories themselves.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7146 on: October 19, 2014, 02:43:00 pm »
The problem is that some conspiracy theory shit does happen, and the loads of funny, ill-conceived fakes makes detecting the true ones a very hard thing to do for the layman. I mean, "USA selling weapons to Iran to fund the Contras!!!! Wake up sheeple" lmao.

About 9/11 I always wanted an engineer/architect to explain the physics of it, because it seems weird. I suppose that in densely built areas, all the towers have to be designed in a way that large structural damage makes it fall on itself with minimal collateral instead of tipping and creating a domino effect.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #7147 on: October 19, 2014, 04:09:27 pm »
You think you are soo intelligent because your information comes from TV and 80% of people watching TV like you agree with you ? Ok.

You think people earning millions of $ in the US gvt are just stupid and incompetent because TV says so ? Ok

You think people reading books, knowing History, Economy, Science are just some stupid nerds ? Ok

We are on a video games forum after all. I don't expect much.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #7148 on: October 19, 2014, 04:16:24 pm »
The entire fucking thread.

You spout bullshit, get destroyed via argumentation again and again, and type even more bullshit, and this repeats.

Check your post history, if you don't believe it. Or you might have some disorder or something.
Not knowing how basic things work and having your 'own' moronic interpretations kinda supports this idea.

Argumentation ? What argumentation ? I just see a wave of insults. I mean, people supporting nazees like Svoboda can't do something else I suppose.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #7149 on: October 19, 2014, 04:36:00 pm »
And I see shit the likes of David Icke would say.

Tell me Tovi, do you believe in reptilians? Lizard illuminati?

Just saying the shit you are saying in this thread has the same basis.

About 9/11 I always wanted an engineer/architect to explain the physics of it, because it seems weird. I suppose that in densely built areas, all the towers have to be designed in a way that large structural damage makes it fall on itself with minimal collateral instead of tipping and creating a domino effect.

Also is there information on how much weight stress could the building withstand before falling apart?

Pretty sure those buildings were not planned to hold the weight of an airliner. That would be like how many tons?

I know the 777 can theoretically be 351 tons at max for an example. That's a crapton of weight.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 04:46:24 pm by Christo »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7150 on: October 19, 2014, 04:54:48 pm »
I think we made Tovi mad with our dumbs.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #7151 on: October 19, 2014, 05:02:34 pm »
+1
You think you are soo intelligent because your information comes from TV and 80% of people watching TV like you agree with you ? Ok.

You think people earning millions of $ in the US gvt are just stupid and incompetent because TV says so ? Ok

You think people reading books, knowing History, Economy, Science are just some stupid nerds ? Ok

We are on a video games forum after all. I don't expect much.

Ssssilly huumann.

Thinkss he cann kontroll himssselfffpph and hissss.. thoughtssSSs.

Sssss.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 05:06:44 pm by Christo »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #7152 on: October 19, 2014, 05:51:48 pm »
The following lines are written in an article of one of the most anti-Russian, onesided newspapers in Germany. Someone gets afraid of a more and more enlightened crowd I think :wink:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 05:58:13 pm by Anuran »

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #7153 on: October 19, 2014, 07:16:53 pm »
The conspirationists are those who believe that Putin has a plan to invade Europe. 
(I don't even know what a reptilian is.)

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7154 on: October 19, 2014, 10:48:19 pm »
"The parliament blackballed a proposal to state the controversial group of partisans as national heroes. Among other things, they are accused of mass murder against the Polish minority."

Maximum hypocrisy activated

The conspirationists are those who believe that Putin has a plan to invade Europe. 
(I don't even know what a reptilian is.)

Are you denying that Crimea is de facto occupied by the Russian army? If that isn't an invasion of Europe, I don't know what is.