Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485415 times)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #6960 on: October 06, 2014, 08:59:30 am »

Tell us your answers now  :P
In what country were the rebel leaders intelligence officers?

More than one

This my french friend is called DODGING, and not a good one even. Leaders say a lot about whole movement and you just casually skipped it.

Who created this war?
Ukranian opposition of previous powers by the help of
- ambassadors of the USA, France, Spain, Germany, Denmark;
- the Assistant US Secretary of State - Victoria Nuland;
- the American senators - Chris Murphy and John McCain;
- the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Germany - Guido Westerwelle;
- the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Holland - Frans Timmermans;
- the High Representative of the European Union for foreign affairs and a security policy - Catherine Ashton;
- the former president of Georgia - Mikheil Saakashvili;
- the europarliamentarian - Jacek Protasiewicz;
- Minister of Foreign Affairs LiNOS Linkyavichyus and speaker of the Seimas of Lithuania Loreta Grauzhinene;
- the former prime minister of Poland - Jaroslaw Kaczynski;
- senator of the Czech Republic - Yaromir Shtetina

And this... "when facepalm is not enough" just is not enough  :rolleyes: . Did you forget to add russian state controlled media on porpose? And the columns of tanks, supplies? Also - only in putlers russia joining a rally which coincides with ones interests is "creating a war". This sounds like a rapers excuse "well... she dressed provocatively. Its no my fault, ok?" WHICH IS a so-so excuse still being taken into consideration in some EXTREMELY backwards shit-of-a-places on earth. russia is one of these now? AS I said - Ukraine has support of almost whole western world IN WORDS and some minority fighters in ukraines east had "NONE" support via arms, training, supplies and army by russia (and officially - russia is supporting PEACE  :shock: ). Totally comparable. Obvious even. Always "THEM".
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 09:22:09 am by Kuujis »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #6961 on: October 06, 2014, 09:27:02 am »
And this... "when facepalm is not enough" just is not enough  :rolleyes: . Did you forget to add russian state controlled media on porpose? And the columns of tanks, supplies? Also - only in putlers russia joining a rally which coincides with ones interests is "creating a war". This sounds like a rapers excuse "well... she dressed provocatively. Its no my fault, ok?" WHICH IS a so-so excuse still being taken into consideration in some EXTREMELY backwards shit-of-a-places on earth. russia is one of these now? AS I said - Ukraine has support of almost whole western world IN WORDS and some minority fighters in ukraines east had "NONE" support via arms, training, supplies and army by russia. Totally comparable. Obvious even. Always "THEM".
Kuujis at his best, the question was who started the war, not who supported rebels. Again so many letters and nothing at once. "Columns of tanks" aren't you tired to say this, no proofs, but I want to remind you that rebels captured a huge amount of ukranian armed vehicles.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6962 on: October 06, 2014, 09:44:50 am »
Kuujis at his best, the question was who started the war, not who supported rebels. Again so many letters and nothing at once. "Columns of tanks" aren't you tired to say this, no proofs, but I want to remind you that rebels captured a huge amount of ukranian armed vehicles.
I linked to the proofs one time too many, cba to run around every spiderpig reposting them again. You have you "list of diplomats who caused war in the east" pinned to the desktop probably, for easy copy-pasting, righ?

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #6963 on: October 06, 2014, 09:51:47 am »
You really need to lay off the Vodka when you log in here... but that's another story.

How did the visits of foreign Diplomats create war? I sure can't remember anyone saying anything about "Let's have some juicy war down here!". What I heard was along the line "We support the democratic movement for independence..." or some other bullshit. Were those words their real intentions? Probably not. Did they bring guns? Nope. Bread and water...

Anyway...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6964 on: October 06, 2014, 09:59:25 am »
You really need to lay off the Vodka when you log in here... but that's another story.

How did the visits of foreign Diplomats create war? I sure can't remember anyone saying anything about "Let's have some juicy war down here!". What I heard was along the line "We support the democratic movement for independence..." or some other bullshit. Were those words their real intentions? Probably not. Did they bring guns? Nope. Bread and water...

Anyway...
First of all, I've never drunk any alcohol, never smoked, so destroy your stereotypes.
Easy, people with guns, crying "USA/EU with us" destroyed buildings, robbed banks, killed people without any accusation. If you think, that they didn't get money from the west for this maidan, then search better, if you ever tried to search something.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6965 on: October 06, 2014, 10:00:37 am »
The movie of the American documentary film makers of "Maidan massacre" ("Slaughter on the Maidan") took on display in Siena a prize of spectator sympathies - "A red horse".

In the movie opinions of several experts (the professional sniper, the employee of FBI sound and still a number of interesting citizens) concerning that, from where was fired on people on Institute and who, actually, could kill "Heavenly one hundred".

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6966 on: October 06, 2014, 10:12:02 am »
First of all, I've never drunk any alcohol, never smoked, so destroy your stereotypes.
Easy, people with guns, crying "USA/EUrussia with us" destroyed buildings, robbed banks, killed people without any accusation. If you think, that they didn't get money and an unhealthy dose of brainwash propaganda about naztees in power (which was then and still is a lie) from the west east for this maidanartificial uprising, then search better, if you ever tried to search something.
Prove that you never drank alcohol or smoked. :P Oh, and that you are not a spiderpig.

You mean the easter ukraine unknown well trained and organized forces, who captured state building then transferring them to locals, who in their turn were led by former russian intelligence workers? Or some other

The movie of the American documentary film makers of "Maidan massacre" ("Slaughter on the Maidan") took on display in Siena a prize of spectator sympathies - "A red horse".

In the movie opinions of several experts (the professional sniper, the employee of FBI sound and still a number of interesting citizens) concerning that, from where was fired on people on Institute and who, actually, could kill "Heavenly one hundred".

You know, since which part this "documentary" got a STRONK smell of bullshit? since this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=756adhtY03w#t=7. Just look at the map and tell me what's wrong  :rolleyes: It could not speak louder about financing sources and what they WANTED to show, nevermind what actually hapened.

Just because its "american" or there are "experts" - it does not make it any less potentially bullshit.

Another part of "wanting" to show what was paid for - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=756adhtY03w#t=45 - russias deal being more economically sound is I'm afraid "only in putlers russian media" (c).

Up till https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=756adhtY03w#t=250 - nothing about how the protestors were abused and why they started fighting back. A nice setup for finding "THE TRUTH", that its again  "THEM!"

Now this is approximately what I was waiting for, but did not expect so fast https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=756adhtY03w#t=530. "THEY started shooting at us",  Right sector, snipers, all claimed by a berkut officer. True story. Cannot lie. Watching further. :) Sadly - no popcorns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=756adhtY03w#t=697 - 30 seconds ago "we could tell there was a professional working", then later "the professional was using buckshot"... Quite consistent.

Up till https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=756adhtY03w#t=774 now. There were 2 brief shots of maidan protesters being shot at, which were undeniable and public as hell. Totalled maybe... 20 seconds in total? All other time "Our civilized riot police just suffer, retreat, suffer, keep order, suffer again, retreat, only carry radios, always the good, punished guys..."  Thats 1/5th of whole "documentary"... Watching on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=756adhtY03w#t=1102 these are the "defending Berkut guys", who were ordered to leave the scene and who were ordered to use no firearms...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 10:56:15 am by Kuujis »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6967 on: October 06, 2014, 10:19:13 am »
Prove that you never drank alcohol or smoked. :P Oh, and that you are not a spiderpig.

You mean the easter ukraine unknown well trained and organized forces, who captured state building then transferring them to locals, who in their turn were led by former russian intelligence workers? Or some other

You know, since which part this "documentary" got a STRONK smell of bullshit? since this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=756adhtY03w#t=7. Just look at the map and tell me what's wrong  :rolleyes: It could not speak louder about financing sources and what they WANTED to show, nevermind what actually hapened.

Just because its "american" or there are "experts" - it does not make it any less potentially bullshit.
Nevermind Kuujis this video is not for you, this one for those who try to find the truth. Yes the map is without Crimea.

Up till https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=756adhtY03w#t=250 - nothing about how the protestors were abused and why they started fighting back. A nice setup for finding "THE TRUTH", that its again  "THEM!"
Protesters were abused in December, this video is about how people were shot!

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6968 on: October 06, 2014, 10:34:06 am »
bah, anuran, those videos are so fucking disgusting, I don't even know where to start. At least they gave me a notion of what a fucking idiot asshole you must be IRL, Xavier Naidoo my ass.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6969 on: October 06, 2014, 10:42:18 am »
Please Kuujis don't comment this video, it sounds so propganded from your side

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6970 on: October 06, 2014, 10:53:41 am »
Please Kuujis don't comment this video, it sounds so propganded from your side
Don't tell me it hurts... Do you need a napkin?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6971 on: October 06, 2014, 11:03:41 am »
Don't tell me it hurts... Do you need a napkin?
No, just don't want to see your narrow one-sided mind.
According to you, all people in Siena who gave a prize to this film are more stupid then you, ayeah?

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #6972 on: October 06, 2014, 11:25:19 am »
+1
Siena film festival??

http://www.siena-agriturismo.it/terradisienafilmfestival.htm

Lol never heard of it, but that heading is comic sans.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6973 on: October 06, 2014, 11:43:23 am »
Siena film festival??

http://www.siena-agriturismo.it/terradisienafilmfestival.htm

Lol never heard of it, but that heading is comic sans.
Learn it then http://www.terradisienafilmfestival.com/ no comic sans in the heading

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #6974 on: October 06, 2014, 12:22:36 pm »
So what, it's a small local meaningless festival in Italy? That means nothing.

I also had my films at obscure festivals. :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.