Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485584 times)

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #6810 on: September 30, 2014, 02:22:26 am »
Where the hell did you hear two missiles?  They shot down another Ukrainian plane few days before as well.

The first news out was the rebels bragging of shooting down another plane on social media.. Anyway that geolocating is excellent.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 02:26:27 am by Thomek »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #6811 on: September 30, 2014, 08:19:09 am »
On that subject, the only thing I heard of note is that the plane had been shot down by two missiles.
So the first photos with a BUK coming home with ONE missile ramp empty was not related. Except if there had been more than one AA unit around and hardly any traces of more.
About the 2 missiles - where did you hear this? Genuinely interested, because I saw/read/heard nothing similar :)

Where the hell did you hear two missiles?  They shot down another Ukrainian plane few days before as well.

The first news out was the rebels bragging of shooting down another plane on social media.. Anyway that geolocating is excellent.
Didn't you read? Its all fakes. Don Nicko knows that, because completely reliable putlers media tells him so. Such is the strength of a spiderpig-sheep mind and entelect.

Oh, and an amusing table for the russian-reading :)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 08:25:31 am by Kuujis »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #6812 on: September 30, 2014, 08:54:38 am »
Didn't you read? Its all fakes. Don Nicko knows that, because completely reliable putlers media tells him so. Such is the strength of a spiderpig-sheep mind and entelect.
Just can't understand what that searches prove if BUK's maximum range is 100 km, And those parad of BUKs were more then 300 km away, what the point?

Oh, and an amusing table for the russian-reading :)

Just who made this table? Ukraine government expelled two parties from government. Very Democrtisch, in Russia more then 15 parties. Militarism, maybe you didn't know that money Ukraine got from EU they spent to the war and made new missile rocket. Dominating SBU lol ofcourse yes, and all others definitely yes, except direct agression to the neighbours. Kuujis can you post something more stupid :D

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6813 on: September 30, 2014, 09:23:51 am »
Just can't understand what that searches prove if BUK's maximum range is 100 km, And those parad of BUKs were more then 300 km away, what the point?
Just who made this table? Ukraine government expelled two parties from government. Very Democrtisch, in Russia more then 15 parties. Militarism, maybe you didn't know that money Ukraine got from EU they spent to the war and made new missile rocket. Dominating SBU lol ofcourse yes, and all others definitely yes, except direct agression to the neighbours. Kuujis can you post something more stupid :D
Just didn't read what the guy wrote, aye? The idea is to track from where to where the buk came, and then where it went back. Which is what the guy in the blog is doing quite nicely. The earlier and the further away tracking starts and the further back it leads - the more consistent it is. Unless you are a spiderpig with a whale for a mother (SEE THE "YO MOMMA JOKE" HERE? special for you  :rolleyes: )

Why do you care who made the table? I find it questionable in few places, but otherwise - pretty shitty to be living in a proper authoritarian state and not even realize that  :rolleyes:

"Russia has more than 15 parties..." And all of them are full of spiderpigs. Next - you will insist, that you have a properly working democracy  :mrgreen: Its enough to have 2-3 parties, if they are genuinely fighting each other (see UK, US for example), but when you can choose pro-putin or pro-putler parties - its not much of a choice.

You seem to be well informed re Ukrainian money spending stuff... sources? Or are these the whispers of a spiderpig entelect?

I'm sorry, it must be strange to you, but 99.99% of population in my country consider annexing parts of another country an aggression. Those remaining 0.01% are spiderpigs. Now... I know you are a spiderpig, but... come on, being THAT blind? I'm not even going to start discussing massive columns of russian troops with heavy armor filmed withing Ukraine, because those are "volunteers" and "people on vacations" who were given tanks, armor, command vehicles, artillery and what not... because its normal to let people take these things out of army camps for vacations and volunteering work. Only in putlers russia (C)

Did I succed in posting something even more stupid??? PLEASE tell me so.

Btw, you are so entelectual - do you have a good plan for when russian fossil fuels will not be wanted in EU? http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/29/us-ukraine-crisis-germany-russia-idUSKCN0HO1L920140929

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6814 on: September 30, 2014, 09:29:39 am »
Yes you are succeded in stupidness. You are the one who makes conclusions from the air. Watch Tovi's post, you are like one of the journalists they laughed at

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6815 on: September 30, 2014, 09:45:47 am »
Yes you are succeded in stupidness. You are the one who makes conclusions from the air. Watch Tovi's post, you are like one of the journalists they laughed at
See? Thats why you are a spiderpig. Either you can't understand the counter-arguments or you are becoming too confused and simply choose to ignore the arguments, findings and ideas, which do not match/support your worldview, which was artificially created for russian sheeps to consume, believe and defend fanatically.

Like for example - annexing part of another country is NOT an act of aggression in your oppinion... which is normal "only in putlers russia (c)".

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #6816 on: September 30, 2014, 09:53:40 am »
It's not an annexion, but a reunification, approved by referendum.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 09:59:11 am by Tovi »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6817 on: September 30, 2014, 09:55:41 am »
See? Thats why you are a spiderpig. Either you can't understand the counter-arguments or you are becoming too confused and simply choose to ignore the arguments, findings and ideas, which do not match/support your worldview, which was artificially created for russian sheeps to consume, believe and defend fanatically.

Like for example - annexing part of another country is NOT an act of aggression in your oppinion... which is normal "only in putlers russia (c)".
And referendum is nothing in your opinion. The fact that new government destabilized the situation by themselves is nothing for you, you are one of those who easily close the eyes to 48 people killed in Odessa, any garanties it wouldn't happen in Crimea. 3500 civilians were killed on the East is nothing for you. That what I call agression. And your arguments are just fakes without any normal proof. So ofcourse you sound like a stupid one, maybe you are not in real life but here you just one of russian haters, who don't need any proofs to blame Russia. Maybe butthurted man?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6818 on: September 30, 2014, 10:13:40 am »
It's not an annexion, but a reunification, approved by referendum.
And referendum is nothing in your opinion. The fact that new government destabilized the situation by themselves is nothing for you, you are one of those who easily close the eyes to 48 people killed in Odessa, any garanties it wouldn't happen in Crimea. 3500 civilians were killed on the East is nothing for you. That what I call agression. And your arguments are just fakes without any normal proof. So ofcourse you sound like a stupid one, maybe you are not in real life but here you just one of russian haters, who don't need any proofs to blame Russia. Maybe butthurted man?
I see...
At the point of a gun, with troops of a foreign country patrolling the streets, blocking army bases, zero chance of normal debates, questionable lists of voters and at best funny, at worst - loaded questions for the vote. RIIIIiiiiiiight Tovi, riiiiight DonNicko... You keep telling this to yourself.

Then repeat the fun stuff about volunteers and vacationeers in eastern Ukraine.

Then ask, who caused the BS: russian propaganda media or actuall Kiev, who did their best to keep calm in Crimea and ORDERED the troops to not resist. Man you are one serious case of spiderpigs...

Lets play a game: spot the main differences between Scotland referendum and Crimea referendum.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #6819 on: September 30, 2014, 10:17:00 am »
+1
Nah man, 200k people voting in a 100k city is legit. Just minor statistical discrepancies.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6820 on: September 30, 2014, 10:24:12 am »
Nah man, 200k people voting in a 100k city is legit. Just minor statistical discrepancies.
One truck of marked votes too much. WOOooops... Did someone at least loose the job over this? :rolleyes:

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6821 on: September 30, 2014, 10:34:29 am »
lol man you don't have any proofs and continue make conclusions from the air. Molly what are talking about, nobody knows the real number of people living in Crimea, the last number was from 2001. Kuujis if you so smart then go and ask people in Crimea how referendum was gone and you will see how your conclusions will fail at once.

Then ask, who caused the BS: russian propaganda media or actuall Kiev, who did their best to keep calm in Crimea and ORDERED the troops to not resist. Man you are one serious case of spiderpigs...
If you are talking so then you are really don't know nothing about the situation there, seems only from your medias. There was an order to shoot civilians who capture the bases, but soldiers didn't.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6822 on: September 30, 2014, 10:45:10 am »
lol man you don't have any proofs and continue make conclusions from the air. Molly what are talking about, nobody knows the real number of people living in Crimea, the last number was from 2001. Kuujis if you so smart then go and ask people in Crimea how referendum was gone and you will see how your conclusions will fail at once.
If you are talking so then you are really don't know nothing about the situation there, seems only from your medias. There was an order to shoot civilians who capture the bases, but soldiers didn't.
Official announcements about number of voters, which would point to a sudden increase of number of voters by 100k in a city of 100k (which basically means DOUBLING the population, traffic jams and what not) is not proof enough... only for spiderpigs "in putlers russia" (c).

And by extension of your " nobody knows the real number of people living in Crimea" - how can you confidently state, that the vote was legit then? If you don't know how many voters there were - maybe only 1/3rd came to vote, other being afraid? Try to avoid biting your own tail next time.

Regarding the orders to shoot civilians - you will won't mind me asking for some sort of proofs, links, stories about this? Because I recall Simon Ostrovsky visiting SEVERAL bases with his vice news dispatches, where the soldiers, due to orders received, put their weapons into storage to avoid any "missunderstandings" or provocations. We are talking about the same Crimea?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #6823 on: September 30, 2014, 10:57:36 am »
Official announcements about number of voters, which would point to a sudden increase of number of voters by 100k in a city of 100k (which basically means DOUBLING the population, traffic jams and what not) is not proof enough... only for spiderpigs "in putlers russia" (c).

Regarding the orders to shoot civilians - you will won't mind me asking for some sort of proofs, links, stories about this? Because I recall Simon Ostrovsky visiting SEVERAL bases with his vice news dispatches, where the soldiers, due to orders received, put their weapons into storage to avoid any "missunderstandings" or provocations. We are talking about the same Crimea?
Yes the same, as I said before you can see only one side and too blind to see another
About order
There was an order to shoot, and comander said that nobody from Kiev contacted with them for 21 days.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6824 on: September 30, 2014, 11:11:04 am »
Yes the same, as I said before you can see only one side aтd too blind to see another
About order
I'm sorry, I didn't hear the order to shoot civilians. It might be my faulty understanding of Ukrainian language, but from what I understood - the general accused the guys of being "of low morale" and not doing enough to defent Ukraine. How is this an order to shoot civilians? This is a moron of a general, accusing his troops who are under hell-of-a-pressure already as being "not motivated enough to defend Ukraine", this is not Kievs order to shoot civilians. The ugly elephant in the room is that Kiev had no good ideas and/or orders to forces in Crimea as to how to act, THAT is true, but order to shoot civilians? There was none.