Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485981 times)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #6690 on: September 18, 2014, 06:07:49 am »
Because in Russia you need to present your United Russia member card when you join the army. That way no nazi soldier in Russia xnxnxn
Almost true, because if people in army will know that you are naz i you will be fucked up so hard :oops:

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6691 on: September 18, 2014, 07:29:09 am »
German mass-medium ZDF showing the naz.is fighting in eastern Ukraine:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

This is related to anything how exactly? Every countries military has atleast 10 na zis. Still doesnt make an entire army or government na zi. We have been through this by now.

Somehow I think its kinda used ironically. Its kinda like my buddy went to his military service in my country and among many reasonable russian lads there were couple of russian retards aswell. These guys were class-A dumbshits. They called everything they didnt like an act of fas cism and whenever someone approached them with claims that they were acting like shitlords they called that person a na zi or figured they were being oppressed cause they are russians in a non-russian country. But not even once did it cross their minds that they were to blame, even when other russians told them that they are retards. So the other guys often said hiel youknowwho and drawed swas tikas just to fuck with them and piss em off.

Russias propagandawar of calling everything fas cist inevitably has a very comical tune to it. I can imagine russian farmers etc believing this crap, but bloody educated(I assume) people in the West? Da fuck guys?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 11:31:08 am by Tibe »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6692 on: September 18, 2014, 12:14:26 pm »

This is related to anything how exactly? Every countries military has atleast 10 na zis. Still doesnt make an entire army or government na zi. We have been through this by now.

Somehow I think its kinda used ironically. Its kinda like my buddy went to his military service in my country and among many reasonable russian lads there were couple of russian retards aswell. These guys were class-A dumbshits. They called everything they didnt like an act of fas cism and whenever someone approached them with claims that they were acting like shitlords they called that person a na zi or figured they were being oppressed cause they are russians in a non-russian country. But not even once did it cross their minds that they were to blame, even when other russians told them that they are retards. So the other guys often said hiel youknowwho and drawed swas tikas just to fuck with them and piss em off.

Russias propagandawar of calling everything fas cist inevitably has a very comical tune to it. I can imagine russian farmers etc believing this crap, but bloody educated(I assume) people in the West? Da fuck guys?

You're being a shitlord right now  :lol: crossed the line between "not everyone is nazi" and "only some isolated ones are and then its probably just to piss guys off"...

There is a real cultural/historical problem with fascism in Ukraine and your statement is not taking into account anything that is known to Ukrainians. We have been through the "everyone is nazi" thats right, but I dont accept your attempt at completely underplaying the problem either.

When military groups are formed/paid/supplied and their hierarchy knows they are uber violent POS fanatics, its officially a problem, not just a few guys who went through the recruitment process in the army despite being assholes.
Ukraine government is just being deadly pragmatic, as with Maidan, and use everyone that is wishing to fight for them whatever their credo. Now I can respect pragmatism, but they are basically creating opportunities for them to gain prestige and power in the new government, and in the meantime there is daily accusations rape/murders on them. It greatly diminishes their supposed "moral superiority", if there ever was one. There is also a different kind of facists on the pro-rus side, and there is also accusations of rape/murders on the rebels, but afaik there isnt a whole pro-rus bataillon of hundreds of fighters that are specialized in that kind of shit, Ukraine unfortunately yes, and they are always sent in the hottest theatre of operation where they can roam free and have fun.

They give the stick to Russia to hit them with their propaganda as long as they furnish and accept those guys in their army.
Meanwhile in Ukraine, radical party and right sector gain proeminence thanks to the above.
Overall sticky situation, I hope Poroshenko will use the cleaning up of the Verkhovna Rada as an opportunity to seal off any possibilities that political extremists gain seats in any branches of the country, if its not already too late.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 12:19:35 pm by Butan »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #6693 on: September 18, 2014, 02:09:09 pm »
+1
Le Bu - I found a nice summary, which I'm too lazy to read for you.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2014/09/17/the-media-has-swallowed-five-russian-myths-that-have-helped-putin-win-in-ukraine/

Oh, and another nice account about how russia treats its patriots http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29249643.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 02:18:15 pm by Kuujis »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6694 on: September 18, 2014, 02:12:42 pm »
I agree with most of all points in this 5 parts article.
Far right Ukrainian militias aint a part of the 5 myths though, because its true  :P

Fighting the Russian propaganda would be easier if there was not a few reality backing it, helping the assimilation of the bigger lies which made the small truths as their foundations.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6695 on: September 18, 2014, 02:22:47 pm »
I agree with most of all points in this 5 parts article.
Far right Ukrainian militias aint a part of the 5 myths though, because its true  :P

Fighting the Russian propaganda would be easier if there was not a few reality backing it, helping the assimilation of the bigger lies which made the small truths as their foundations.

(click to show/hide)

The best lies are created, when there is a pinch of truth in them. And there is this pinch, I do not doubt it. And I also do not doubt it is exaggerated by russian media too.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6696 on: September 18, 2014, 02:28:26 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6697 on: September 18, 2014, 03:33:01 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Im pretty sure im not underplaying the problem here. Officially atleast, theres little visible evidence that Ukr has a serius na zi issue, as you claim atleast. Any Ukrainians here said that there is? Currently its just your word. Its not like they are ever going to gain any real power anyway, even if they do gain few more seats. The problem aint na zis. Its radicals in general. And Ukraine is accepting them cause they are having shitton of casualties and they feel that they are going to be stripped out of their independence. Theres hardly any actual radicals in the government, but theres an asston of them in their army. That cant be denied yes. But Russia has far more insane radicals in its government than most EU countries combined, not to mention the army is overbundling with these insane people. So its more of a case or radicals vs radicals. Rather than na zis vs russian nationalists. More on the line of Ukr nationalists vs Rus nationalists.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6698 on: September 18, 2014, 04:45:58 pm »
Fight evil with evil, aye?  :P

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6699 on: September 18, 2014, 05:09:16 pm »
+2
Well it looks like it to me. Ukr media, people and army dont seem rather sane to me, but rather similar to the russians/pro-russians they fight against. Who can really blame them thou, this is a major crysis to them. Pretty sure majority of countries and their citizens would lose their shit aswell if 20% of it was rebeling and the rebels were equally aswell equiped as the nations army and backed by a superpower, who really has no shame and no limits when providing militaryequipment and spreading propaganda.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #6700 on: September 18, 2014, 06:27:56 pm »
+1
I saw this picture on the news
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

and immediately remembered the that fool

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #6701 on: September 18, 2014, 09:03:41 pm »

A part of the deal to join EU was to accept Monsanto's GMO. That's a reason (not the only one) why Yakunovich rejected the proposition.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6702 on: September 19, 2014, 03:49:37 pm »
A part of the deal to join EU was to accept Monsanto's GMO. That's a reason (not the only one) why Yakunovich rejected the proposition.
Do at leastyour friends take you seriously?

Latest and greatest - http://ast.mk.ru/articles/2014/09/19/informaciya-ob-unichtozhenii-materialov-semochnoy-gruppy-vvs-ne-podtverdilas.html :) Drunk BBC journalists FTW!

Oh, and "rehabilitating" and "tolerating" tataras... the russian way :) http://www.rferl.org/content/crimean-tatar-mejlis-russia-impounded/26592606.html "In putlers russia - Tatars tolerate everyone else!".

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #6703 on: September 19, 2014, 04:54:31 pm »

well, i don´t get the gmo thing.
i know that monsanto and co try to create a state of dependence and the farmers may accept this in hope of higher crops but in the end you can not force them.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6704 on: September 19, 2014, 05:56:29 pm »
well, i don´t get the gmo thing.
i know that monsanto and co try to create a state of dependence and the farmers may accept this in hope of higher crops but in the end you can not force them.
In addition to that - there are US precedents about what is "protected" seeds and what is not (e.g. crops in fields nearby, which were pollinated accidentally are still (c) by monsanto), which would be considered BS in EU courts IMO, thus rendering whole conspiracy a little more full of shit.

Also - did any russian major news channels reported this "cut by director putler" version of russian "journalist of the year" speech, which also includes some unexpected remarks regarding Ukraine?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 06:11:27 pm by Kuujis »