Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485507 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #6315 on: September 08, 2014, 01:57:52 pm »
It's stupidly wrong? The forces existed in Crimea legitimately, they did not cross the Russian/Ukrainian border as part of one of the phantom invasions the Ukrainian regime has accused Russia of time and time again.
[...]
omg you're so hilarious :lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #6316 on: September 08, 2014, 01:59:10 pm »
omg you're so hilarious :lol:

Where's the counter point other than your dumb statement about it being hilarious? I find it funny because if you honestly find what I wrote funny then your sense of humour is that of a wet used teabag, soggy and damp.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6317 on: September 08, 2014, 02:02:29 pm »
Every military base is soil of the stationed military. But you had to know that since you're an expert.
As soon as you walk through the gate of a Russian military base, you're in Russia. That's why they weren't allowed to leave their base.
But hey, we're all clueless compared to you so what do I know, right?

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6318 on: September 08, 2014, 02:11:28 pm »
Every military base is soil of the stationed military. But you had to know that since you're an expert.
As soon as you walk through the gate of a Russian military base, you're in Russia. That's why they weren't allowed to leave their base.
But hey, we're all clueless compared to you so what do I know, right?

Clearly when I mentioned borders, I was referring to national (geographic) borders not state (bureaucratic) borders, in regards to the multitude of unproven accusations sources from the Ukrainian regime stating that Russia has been invading Ukraine from the East border.

I did not know that military bases afforded state territory status but I'll look into this myself, I know that Embassies are but I never knew military bases were. I have never argued or stated that I'm an "expert" in any respect on this thread.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 02:14:45 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6319 on: September 08, 2014, 02:17:53 pm »
But since those Russian green men left their base which they were not allowed to, even encircled Ukrainian bases, they invaded Crimea and took it by force.
No sham referendum or any other smart and witty remark will change that.
Without fully geared up Russian military, there would never been a referendum, Crimea would still be Ukrainian and the whole "civil" war would never have happened.

Yes, I fully blame Russia for the war because I strongly believe that without the military intervention for Crimea, there would never have been any problems in the East-Ukraine. That crap Russia pulled there gave them the silly idea that they could just leave too.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6320 on: September 08, 2014, 02:20:24 pm »
But since those Russian green men left their base which they were not allowed to, even encircled Ukrainian bases, they invaded Crimea and took it by force.
Without fully geared up Russian military, there would never been a referendum, Crimea would still be Ukrainian and the whole "civil" war would never have happened.

Yes, I fully blame Russia for the war because I strongly believe that without the military intervention for Crimea, there would never have been any problems in the East-Ukraine. That crap Russia pulled there gave them the silly idea that they could just leave too.

I can't find any information on the interwebs which state that military bases are afforded sovereign national status, I find conflicting examples of the U.S applying national sovereignty over some of its bases and then not over other bases under its jurisdiction and no evidence of any other nation doing so. Can you find me some information to back your own statement up please? After all your statement about military bases being considered sovereign national territory is the crux of your argument that Russia had invaded the Crimea.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 02:24:04 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6321 on: September 08, 2014, 02:22:32 pm »

Without a NATO member state backed coup there would never have been any politically driven bloodshed on the scale that we have seen this year full stop. The further you go back the more the blame lies with foreign antagonists and sections of Ukrainian society manipulated by money and the influence they could attain, from these foreign antagonists.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 02:25:45 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #6322 on: September 08, 2014, 02:34:02 pm »
Shelling and bombing civilians is just that, whether 1 civilian or 1 million civilians die, civilians are still being shelled, based on the REALITY on the ground you have not shattered my argument imbecile. You accuse me of lying but can't prove it, call my lying usual but still can't prove it, strange, you'd have thought if it were such a usual occurrence then the disproving of my purported lies would also be a usual occurrence, but of course it's not.

No its not. One fameous russian leader once told "a death of an individual is a tragedy, a death of millions is statistics". \
Your point ONCE AGAIN SHATTERED!

I linked to your lies, cba to spend time on you again.

"Wannabe pacifists", I didn't see many wannabe pacifists in Germany, Austria before the outbreak of WW2, their populations were almost entirely compliant with their governments views and actions, as people like you are with the NATO governments. History does repeat but not the way you think it does.
Okai... very interesting definition of a country gearing towards causing world war... lets see, which of the participating countries has 87% approval rate towards their great leader... OH RIGHT, the one which was humiliated and slighted: rUSSIA.

And I haven't bought completely into Russian rhetoric I know it has holes in it, as does the Western narrative, but at least I am able to source my information from both sides and make my mind up rather than idiots who are like, "RT PROPAGANDA, ANNA PROPAGANDA, BBC, SKY GOOD!".
I'm sorry, but when you talk about a sail, which is in fact a fishing-net, and you call that thing "sail with holes" which mostly works... you are not only a liar, you are also plain old dumb  :rolleyes: OR you are just like putler, with his (c) "our soldiers are there on vacations", "we do not support fighting" and similar shit.

Without a NATO member state backed coup there would never have been any politically driven bloodshed on the scale that we have seen this year full stop. The further you go back the more the blame lies with foreign antagonists and sections of Ukrainian society manipulated by money and the influence they could attain, from these foreign antagonists.
Because it is impossible, that society got fed up with a corrupt president, who was causing BS on a grandest scale, finally tipping the scales with his refusal of the popular idea of Ukraine in EU and then going WAY overboard with the violent attacks on protesters by government troops with full COMBAT gear... yeahhh... right. Please look up occams razor principle before buying into the russian create conspiracy theories.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 02:39:40 pm by Kuujis »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6323 on: September 08, 2014, 02:35:55 pm »
+2
That picture always triggers my "Uneven borders" OCD.

If you have played any RTS, especially Paradox, you'll probably understand.

Maybe pootin has the same thing IRL

XD

If he really had uneven border OCD he would be tripping like a mad dog since Crimea annexation  :lol: :lol:

Maybe its reason behind supporting separatists?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kuujis was right, they want Mariupol at all cost  :shock: for the sake of border continuity
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 02:40:37 pm by Butan »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6324 on: September 08, 2014, 03:06:24 pm »
Kuujis was right, they want Mariupol at all cost  :shock: for the sake of border continuity

Dat map btw... it lacks Konigsberg (Kaliningrad)... How is putler going to connect that dot - I gotz no clue... :rolleyes:

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #6325 on: September 08, 2014, 03:30:26 pm »
+1
New evidence for Russian warmongering!

Something strange was spotted over Russia. Rasmussen: "This is clearly a weapon of mass destruction. We have underestimated Putin by far but I am sure our military and our missile defence system in eastern Europe, which was concentrated on Iran, can be used against Russia."

Evidence photo (this time it's no fake):
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6326 on: September 08, 2014, 03:44:14 pm »
New evidence for Russian warmongering!

Something strange was spotted over Russia. Rasmussen: "This is clearly a weapon of mass destruction. We have underestimated Putin by far but I am sure our military and our missile defence system in eastern Europe, which was concentrated on Iran, can be used against Russia."

Evidence photo (this time it's no fake):
(click to show/hide)
Let me get this straight:
you are afraid, that a bunch of democratic countries will suddenly start a war with russia over... what exactly? When they cant even agree on sufficient spending on defence needs + proper timely sanctions against russia? You REALLY into that BS? And wanabee russian generals of defence lost all ability to cound and think that 10? 20? misile defence pods in eastern europe will be enough to handle 1k+ ICBM's that russia has?

Either there is some serious shit being smoken in kremlin by some gremlins OR someone has a serious case of paranoia (which comes after smooking too much of the best shiiiiieeeeeet). I would not keep either of these in power, if I was a russian.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #6327 on: September 08, 2014, 04:44:28 pm »
When they cant even agree on sufficient spending on defence needs
why spend the money now, if in the case of dire need, you always can kill the Jews and assign their moneyz
somewhere came across information that Ukraine remains the only two major international seaports, such as Odessa and Mariupol, and i think terrorist need 1 of them for coal trade  :P
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 04:50:33 pm by Vovka »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6328 on: September 08, 2014, 04:50:49 pm »
why spend the money now, if in the case of dire need, you always can kill the Jews and assign their moneyz
Like these guys? http://www.chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/2690382/jewish/Prominent-Member-of-Jewish-Community-Shot-and-Killed-in-Donetsk-Ukraine.htm
Oh shi... sorry, wrong propaganda channel, sorry if I distorted your perception of reality! :)

Hey Murmi, got some new western protest in SUPPORT of putler and his BS video for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_YiL9b-h7ao#t=65, this is how SERIOUS this shit sounds when aired on russia24 channel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QPn9uriQ0g&feature=youtu.be

:)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6329 on: September 08, 2014, 05:18:17 pm »
+1
Like these guys? http://www.chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/2690382/jewish/Prominent-Member-of-Jewish-Community-Shot-and-Killed-in-Donetsk-Ukraine.htm
Oh shi... sorry, wrong propaganda channel, sorry if I distorted your perception of reality! :)

He was killed because he was "trying to stop pro-russian rebels from robbing neighbour's home". More like he was trying to steal more than his share! Thats why he was killed, jews are too greedy.