Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485499 times)

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5985 on: August 28, 2014, 01:04:02 am »
Talking to some of you is like trying to convince a devout Christian that it's possible that Aliens exist elsewhere in the Universe, he would respond, "that's not possible, God made man in his image!"

I absolutely believe Aliens are elsewhere in the universe. The question is: Why are they not here? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

And shut the fuck up Xant, your personal attacks and defenses are boring and distracting.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5986 on: August 28, 2014, 01:06:13 am »
I absolutely believe Aliens are elsewhere in the universe. The question is: Why are they not here? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

And shut the fuck up Xant, your personal attacks and defenses are boring and distracting.
Uh... no? You're as retarded as Murmillus will ever be, I really don't give a single fuck about what you think.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #5987 on: August 28, 2014, 01:08:45 am »
+1
Retarded people are not easily dissuaded. Most people don't care about your points, sorry. You're welcome to stick to your irrational views, one more nutjob isn't going to make a difference.

What's laughable is that when I call you dumbass I quote your own words, when you call me retard you don't back it up with my statements, (probably because many of my statements have been based in reality and/or evidence to support), you just call me retard because you don't understand or have as much knowledge on the subject as I, call me arrogant but the more you call me a retard the more I'll believe this to be true.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5988 on: August 28, 2014, 01:11:46 am »
What's laughable is that when I call you dumbass I quote your own words, when you call me retard you don't back it up with my statements, (probably because many of my statements have been based in reality and/or evidence to support), you just call me retard because you don't understand or have as much knowledge on the subject as I, call me arrogant but the more you call me a retard the more I'll believe this to be true.
It's great that you show how much your logic fails without me needing to do anything. You can quote my words at me and that proves... what? Nothing. I can grab a random sentence of yours and call you a dumbass if it makes you feel better. You're just not smart enough to understand what I write. It must be tough, but like I always say, nobody's stupid on purpose, you didn't choose your sub-100 IQ genetics.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5989 on: August 28, 2014, 01:14:20 am »
It's great that you show how much your logic fails without me needing to do anything. You can quote my words at me and that proves... what? Nothing. I can grab a random sentence of yours and call you a dumbass if it makes you feel better. You're just not smart enough to understand what I write. It must be tough, but like I always say, nobody's stupid on purpose, you didn't choose your sub-100 IQ genetics.

I can quote your inane statement and disprove it within an instant. You can quote my statement(s) and with the wealth at knowledge at my finger tips I will find supporting views and evidence to back myself up.

I ask you Xant, bring it on.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5990 on: August 28, 2014, 01:15:14 am »
I can quote your inane statement and disprove it within an instant. You can quote my statement(s) and with the wealth at knowledge at my finger tips I will find supporting views and evidence to back myself up.

I ask you Xant, bring it on.
Go on then, disprove anything I've ever said. Not holding my breath though, I don't want to pass out.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5991 on: August 28, 2014, 01:19:37 am »
Go on then, disprove anything I've ever said. Not holding my breath though, I don't want to pass out.

"Humanity has been at peace for thousands of the years".... (Something like that?).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll

http://militaryhistory.about.com/od/battleswars/u/WarsandBattles.htm

Read and weep.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 02:12:02 am by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5992 on: August 28, 2014, 01:20:35 am »
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5993 on: August 28, 2014, 01:22:52 am »
Prove I said that.

You're really going to make me go back pages in this thread to quote what you may now have already deleted to save yourself embarrassment? The fact you did not deny you had said such a thing when I brought it up tonight is proof enough that you have made the statement. You are snaking and wriggling, unable to meet me head on it's almost a waste of time responding to you, I know you feed off getting a reaction and being given attention but feeding you provides me with entertainment also.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5994 on: August 28, 2014, 01:23:36 am »
Xant I don't think Murmi needs you to keep producing reading material. If anything the quality decreased since you started harassing him.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5995 on: August 28, 2014, 01:24:19 am »
You're really going to make me go back pages in this thread to quote what you may now have already deleted to save yourself embarrassment? The fact you did not deny you had said such a thing when I brought it up tonight is proof enough that you have made the statements. You are snaking and wriggling, unable to meet me head on it's almost a waste of time responding to you, I know you feed off getting a reaction and being given attention but feeding you provides me with entertainment also.
I've no reason to delete anything. Your inability to understand simple sentences doesn't make me wriggle. There, like in every other thread, the conclusion everyone reached was that you're retarded.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5996 on: August 28, 2014, 01:27:08 am »
+1
I've no reason to delete anything. Your inability to understand simple sentences doesn't make me wriggle. There, like in every other thread, the conclusion everyone reached was that you're retarded.

I admit I did mis-understand the true meaning of ad-hominem initially earlier on in this thread, however what then was posted by yourself later on was tantamount to ad-hominem and when challenged on this you did not respond, because you realised that I was back on the ball.

Hey look I can admit when I'm wrong, something you're utterly incapable of doing.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5997 on: August 28, 2014, 01:30:44 am »
I admit I did mis-understand the true meaning of ad-hominem initially earlier on in this thread, however what then was posted by yourself later on was tantamount to ad-hominem and when challenged on this you did not respond, because you realised that I was back on the ball.

Hey look I can admit when I'm wrong, something you're utterly incapable of doing.
I'll admit I'm wrong when it turns out I'm wrong. But, you see, the difference between us, among other other things, is that I don't speak out of my ass. When I say something, I know what I'm talking about. And no, I've not made a single ad hominem against you.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5998 on: August 28, 2014, 01:31:52 am »
I'll admit I'm wrong when it turns out I'm wrong. But, you see, the difference between us, among other other things, is that I don't speak out of my ass. When I say something, I know what I'm talking about. And no, I've not made a single ad hominem against you.

You don't speak out of your ass, you think out of your ass then the shit leaves your mouth.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5999 on: August 28, 2014, 01:33:11 am »
You don't speak out of your ass, you think out of your ass then the shit leaves your mouth.
I'm sure the other kids in kindergarten would've thought that a very clever thing to say.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.