Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485646 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5805 on: August 22, 2014, 07:13:04 pm »
+1
Tbh, if I had anything to say in the Ukraine... I had ordered my military to stop those trucks immediately, by force if necessary.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #5807 on: August 22, 2014, 07:46:06 pm »
Tbh, if I had anything to say in the Ukraine... I had ordered my military to stop those trucks immediately, by force if necessary.
Yep... Preferably stop and detain. Unfortunately - with the current realities - the best they can do is shell the fuck out of the convoy, which is what putler is waiting or let them through, which is a secondary thing that the putler is waiting for... Both suck, but I do not see a lot of alternatives, barring the temporary delays via destruction of their intended roadways... which again is not preferable.

Yes I agree that they broke international law in this case, but I think not humanitarian one
Sorry to disappoint, but humanitarian law IS part of international law. There is a reason, why Ukraine agreed to accept ICRC led convoy and did not agree to the current state of affairs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanitarian_law

It is appallingly insincere and simply hypocritical to allow militants to cross the border in order to continue the war, then turn on the cameras and proclaim "we are worried about humanitarian situation<....bla bla bla....> so we will send in our help of dubious usefulness" (I mean - if anyone has a good idea about WHAT those 20% loaded trucks are going to be used for - lemme know, because delivery of hum. aid is DEFINITELY not their main purpose)

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #5808 on: August 22, 2014, 07:46:43 pm »
Putin's "invasion" trucks are actually loaded with dangerous stuff.

For example one of the most dangerous weapons:

(click to show/hide)
The driver showed his cargo in a control a week ago.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5809 on: August 22, 2014, 09:18:15 pm »
Putin's "invasion" trucks are actually loaded with dangerous stuff.

For example one of the most dangerous weapons:

(click to show/hide)
The driver showed his cargo in a control a week ago.

What do you think would have been included if the Ukrainians had let the convoy in uninspected?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #5810 on: August 22, 2014, 09:25:37 pm »
What do you think would have been included if the Ukrainians had let the convoy in uninspected?
OR - what would happen, if the trucks were AT LEAST half full... now they are carrying less than 20% of their capacity...

After russian "humanitarian" or "peacekeeping" or whatever "missions" to Georgia and Moldova - they have parts of their countries effectively occupied. Noone is waiting for "third time the charm".

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #5811 on: August 22, 2014, 10:10:07 pm »
http://baltic-review.com/2014/08/lithuanian-honorary-consul-murdered-by-russian-backed-terrorists-in-luhansk/
"Далее ситуация начала перетекать ближе к конкретизации, ибо, как отметил директор ЧАО «Набат» Николай Зеленец, «одной задницей на двух лодках не усидишь». По его словам, «нельзя не уважать людей с автоматами, контролирующих область», так что «необходимо определяться»."  " «Что мы делаем для того, чтобы урегулировать данную ситуацию. Мы должны сказать друг другу, что мы и где мы. Идет развал страны. Прежнее устройство государства Украина, как территориально, так и конституционно, невозможно. Слишком много сказано друг другу. – Сказал г-н Зеленец. - Сначала мы должны определиться между собой, куда мы едем и выработать единую карту, по которой мы будем идти. Если это единая Украина, то тогда только федеративный строй, если это Луганская народная республика, то что тогда делать? Потому что нельзя не уважать людей с автоматами, которые контролируют сейчас область. Мы должны принять либо одну, либо - другую сторону. Мы должны выбрать маршрут»."
In March, he refused to pay taxes, in the May urged to choose a side. And not the fact that he chose Poroshenko ^^

OR - what would happen, if the trucks were AT LEAST half full... now they are carrying less than 20% of their capacity...
After russian "humanitarian" or "peacekeeping" or whatever "missions" to Georgia and Moldova - they have parts of their countries effectively occupied. Noone is waiting for "third time the charm".
oh common, enough to repeat the same thing again and again, go and be engaged in useful things, such as start to dig 2m moat on the border with Russia
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 10:15:35 pm by Vovka »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #5812 on: August 22, 2014, 10:20:38 pm »
oh common, enough to repeat the same thing again and again, go and be engaged in useful things, such as start to dig 2m moat on the border with Russia
As long as there are naive people asking "whats wrong with allowing hum. aid trucks through - I feel obliged to remind history :P

Like SPRATS! And PORK FAT! Are they still getting cheaper?

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5813 on: August 22, 2014, 10:27:17 pm »
As long as there are naive people asking "whats wrong with allowing hum. aid trucks through - I feel obliged to remind history :P

Like SPRATS! And PORK FAT! Are they still getting cheaper?

I do not eat sprats ((so I can not say for sure .... I visit mall once a week, maybe tomorrow I will answer about pork loin, for a can of sardines, even'll make for  you Google chart of the price on it for the last 2 years))

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #5814 on: August 22, 2014, 10:51:55 pm »
NATO now says RF is on Ukr territory with artillery, shooting at Ukr army from inside Ukraine.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5815 on: August 22, 2014, 10:58:55 pm »
+1
NATO now says RF is on Ukr territory with artillery, shooting at Ukr army from inside Ukraine.
Tomorrow Ukraine said that the humanitarian convoy shot himself out of the "Grad" which was under every second tent

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #5816 on: August 22, 2014, 11:03:26 pm »

Well, for me it sounds like the same kind of lie which was spread in that conflict with the russian military convoy which was 1. still in Russia and 2. there was no proof or photo of this hole in the fence...

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #5817 on: August 22, 2014, 11:19:28 pm »
For sure it was a lie. RF never sent any heavy gear into Ukraine, and never supported the separatists militarily. Also, Poland attacked Germany first during wwii.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #5818 on: August 23, 2014, 12:51:15 am »
It's painful to read what you write, sorry.

But of course with the rise of the BRICS we know that the whole "Russia has isolated itself" propaganda is complete bullshit. You mean YOU know or more likely WANT TO BELIEVE that you know this. Or do you have multiple experts on the matter in your head?

I ask you again - russia is humiliated HOW? And since when this glorious feeling of "humiliated" is enough to annex parts of "friendly slav nations"? From where did you pull this shit out?

UK once was an empire, built one too many battleships, got almost bankrupt, and ceased to be an empire, lots of new countries appeared. Do you continue to explain to Australia, India, Hong Kong(to be fair - Hong Kong was UK until recently, so yeah.. :) ) or NZ how to manage their foreign policy? I assume your will say "no, but...." then I blatantly interrupt and continue.

Of course we have people criticizing sanctions. Its called dem-o-cra-cy and being able to voice ones oppinions. However - having a shitty oppinion does not mean anyone should respect it. AFAIK - Germany was No1 among those, Netherlands close nearby. Now they changed their tune. Ask the MH17 passengers why. And let me put it this way: when/if you do business with russia - you get a sweet deal (maybe) in return for QUITE some risks. Many are willing to take it and I'm fine with this. Just don't come running when putler makes next nonsense affecting you.

"The E.U has failed to serve its purpose.<... bla bla bla ...>" Oh? Thats something new... Those MILLIONS trying to come and live in the EU must be mistaken then... Good to know. YOU TELL THEM MATE! </facepalm> I guess you will vote to leave EU when you get a chance? Good luck! :) Also, for the record - this is NOT a thread about you having a grudge agains EU, create your own and enjoy it slipping into obscurity.

Ukraine at the moment has some white trucks set up by russia driving on their soil without permission. And that seems perfectly fine to you most likely. In putlers russia - putler does not give a fuck about what neighboring countries want, he just "do not have any more patience"...

I will repeat, read what I wrote. In-fact don't. I NEVER SAID RUSSIA WAS HUMILIATED I SAID IT FELT BETRAYED YOU DUMB FUCK.

With that out of the way..

If Putin places sanctions on the U.K which may affect myself and my family I would blame my government for its lack of competence in the diplomatic arena.

I reserve the right to criticize the EU, as after all it is half the reason why the shit we see in the Ukraine is happening today right? And it is after all the new Soviet Union, a super state that will destroy itself  politically and economically, tell me how does all those people flooding into Europe create jobs and wealth? It doesn't, they just add to the financial burden on the EU which will eventually see it completely collapse, they can come all they like they only quicken its decline and once it's gone they'll be running back home with their tails between their legs.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 12:58:31 am by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #5819 on: August 23, 2014, 01:14:47 am »
EU is not the main reason. The main reason is that they see their society and politicians are still shit and poor and corrupt, while those who chose the west are experiencing massive growth and better living standards.