Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485669 times)

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5760 on: August 20, 2014, 02:44:37 pm »
+1
Я з Вінниці xD
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #5761 on: August 20, 2014, 03:07:49 pm »
Bullshit. Government and country borders are 2 separate things.
You get to choose the first one but you can't just choose the 2nd one.

unless you are russian

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5762 on: August 20, 2014, 05:51:50 pm »
I recommend agnatic seniority succession to solve all issues.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #5763 on: August 20, 2014, 08:18:37 pm »
I don't even
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5764 on: August 20, 2014, 08:40:37 pm »
+1
Putin loves his de jure imperial claims.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #5765 on: August 20, 2014, 10:26:33 pm »
+1
He (DaveUkr) is not Russian. He is  ordinary ordinary rusofob, He is "Вырусь".

That's kind of sums up the fucked up logic of some certain people. If I don't support Putin - I'm not Russian, i'm fascist russophobic nаzi :rolleyes: Once I was born Russian - I can't change my nationality. But I won't argue with you since you're a small time. Most of us remember your posts like "there is no Russian military in Crimea", you have to be brave to post here after such assumptions. Or else.

I had some extremely boring free time recently so I was thinking about things and occasionally recalled one of Dark Blade's posts (No, I'm not thinking about c-rpg forums all the time, I'm not a nerd :D ). And what came to my mind is that people who argue about West or East (EU/NATO or Russia) are using different levels of argument. One speaks about quality of life and the other one speaks about culture.
If someone says that Ukraine can easily exist without any relations with Russia then he has a bad knowledge about how things worked in the past. The integration to EU is a good thing in a long run but is very dangerous in the short run economically-wise. Putin is trying to untie Ukraine rapidly to make it economy crush to tie Ukraine harder in future. There are a lot of economical ties that exist to exist (that's like buying something from kids just to buy it and give money), a lot of production that is used exclusively by Russia (mostly because it's not standardised and/or outdated for the rest of the world). It's a good plan but a risky one. If Ukraine somehow manages to survive this, Russia is going to have hard times losing such an important area of influence. That's why I don't like Putin, he's gambling with the future of his people pretending to have everything passing by his plan.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #5766 on: August 21, 2014, 01:02:25 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2729647/Tanks-artillery-1-200-fighters-march-east-Ukraine-Russia-days-Putin-set-meet-Ukrainian-president-peace-talks.html?offset=0&max=100&reply=61905765&jumpTo=comment-61905765

OOps what's that? Ukrainian government back tracking on its bullshit unproven propaganda? I'd have never guessed it.. Oh and it's a tiny article right down the bottom of the page, not one of those HUGE page topping stories I've become accustom to from the Daily Mail when happily spreading Ukrainian government propaganda.

I love my views being vindicated time and time again.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5767 on: August 21, 2014, 01:08:34 am »
That's kind of sums up the fucked up logic of some certain people. If I don't support Putin - I'm not Russian, i'm fascist russophobic nаzi :rolleyes: Once I was born Russian - I can't change my nationality. But I won't argue with you since you're a small time. Most of us remember your posts like "there is no Russian military in Crimea", you have to be brave to post here after such assumptions. Or else.

I had some extremely boring free time recently so I was thinking about things and occasionally recalled one of Dark Blade's posts (No, I'm not thinking about c-rpg forums all the time, I'm not a nerd :D ). And what came to my mind is that people who argue about West or East (EU/NATO or Russia) are using different levels of argument. One speaks about quality of life and the other one speaks about culture.
If someone says that Ukraine can easily exist without any relations with Russia then he has a bad knowledge about how things worked in the past. The integration to EU is a good thing in a long run but is very dangerous in the short run economically-wise. Putin is trying to untie Ukraine rapidly to make it economy crush to tie Ukraine harder in future. There are a lot of economical ties that exist to exist (that's like buying something from kids just to buy it and give money), a lot of production that is used exclusively by Russia (mostly because it's not standardised and/or outdated for the rest of the world). It's a good plan but a risky one. If Ukraine somehow manages to survive this, Russia is going to have hard times losing such an important area of influence. That's why I don't like Putin, he's gambling with the future of his people pretending to have everything passing by his plan.

The Ukrainian economy was in dire straits even when a pro-Russian puppet was in power, I've not heard of that theory before Dave but it makes for interesting reading, in all my own personal reading of Russia, Ukraine ect what strikes me the most is Russia's justified ambition to protect its borders, influence and sovereignty, which is the primary geopolitical interest of the Russian government, I don't see how destroying its neighbouring country would play into that.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5768 on: August 21, 2014, 01:13:14 am »
Bullshit. Government and country borders are 2 separate things.
You get to choose the first one but you can't just choose the 2nd one.

Yeah right, the little people choose their government... In our dreams maybe.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5769 on: August 21, 2014, 01:15:13 am »
Ukrainian soldiers badly beaten up, straight from the front:

They say they fighting RF military, not rebels. (Seriously watch the vid. These are not some lying politicians.)

Guys.. How thick are you in the head? I'm starting to believe I'm an idiot cause I keep arguing with you. You are either brainwashed or just hard core nationalists, repeating kremlins lies for fun.

Maybe you think you are kicking americas ass? You are not. Just fucking over your brothers the Ukrainians.

http://www.interpretermag.com/ukraine-liveblog-day-182-russian-aid-to-enter-ukraine-with-kievs-approval/#3854

Tons of recent pics of RF gear going into and out of Ukraine.

Both sides are pulling in mercenaries Thomek.

Recently an article in liveleak described how an American mercenary was killed by artillery fire whom was fighting for the Ukrainian government, it has also been mentioned on some articles/websites Neo-N azis flooding in from neighbouring countries to fight for the Ukrainian government including a Polish Unit. Both sides are playing dirty Thomek.

http://www.politicalforum.com/latest-us-world-news/368169-losses-ukrainian-forces.html

« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 01:18:32 am by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #5770 on: August 21, 2014, 09:48:33 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2729647/Tanks-artillery-1-200-fighters-march-east-Ukraine-Russia-days-Putin-set-meet-Ukrainian-president-peace-talks.html?offset=0&max=100&reply=61905765&jumpTo=comment-61905765

OOps what's that? Ukrainian government back tracking on its bullshit unproven propaganda? I'd have never guessed it.. Oh and it's a tiny article right down the bottom of the page, not one of those HUGE page topping stories I've become accustom to from the Daily Mail when happily spreading Ukrainian government propaganda.

I love my views being vindicated time and time again.

I'm so sorry to bring this to you, but a single case neither prooves, neither disprooves a general rule. Ask Butan, he is an expert on this kind of BS. Even if putler admits in say 12 months, that his special forces were in Ukraine, you will still say "they were there to save children from crucifiction". So you may love your "views" as much as you want to, but I do not understand what's so significant about this?

Frankly - both Ukraine and russia are sides in this conflict, thus - natural propaganda sources. THATS why if I was as smart as you are I would look at OSCE sources, who claimed, that there are bands of camouflaged men crossing border, OR I would look at international journalists, who are saying, that they saw heavily armed troops crossing border from russian side to Ukraine. What are your sources for your "vindicated view"?  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 10:37:04 am by Kuujis »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #5771 on: August 21, 2014, 11:56:10 am »
Murmillus have you heard of the modify button?

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5772 on: August 21, 2014, 01:02:53 pm »
I'm so sorry to bring this to you, but a single case neither prooves, neither disprooves a general rule. Ask Butan, he is an expert on this kind of BS. Even if putler admits in say 12 months, that his special forces were in Ukraine, you will still say "they were there to save children from crucifiction". So you may love your "views" as much as you want to, but I do not understand what's so significant about this?

Frankly - both Ukraine and russia are sides in this conflict, thus - natural propaganda sources. THATS why if I was as smart as you are I would look at OSCE sources, who claimed, that there are bands of camouflaged men crossing border, OR I would look at international journalists, who are saying, that they saw heavily armed troops crossing border from russian side to Ukraine. What are your sources for your "vindicated view"?  :rolleyes:

What is significant is that the article states that Ukrainian politicians admit they have no evidence of their claims. So instead of everyone believing everything the Ukrainian government says, NATO igniting a war over such lies and dragging the world into world war 3, they've decided to own up.

Russians and other mercenaries are fighting for the rebels in Ukraine, as mercenaries are fighting for the Ukrainian government, as I said on a previous post both sides are playing dirty. However if Ukraine proves that Russia has "Invaded" Ukraine then NATO has threatened military action, and that's the kind of shit we can all do without no?

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5773 on: August 21, 2014, 01:07:54 pm »
+1
Murmillus have you heard of the modify button?

He's too afraid to pull off a @dnrpress

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #5774 on: August 21, 2014, 01:17:36 pm »
Quotes Daily Mail - sees his points proven... :lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.