Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485239 times)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5175 on: August 02, 2014, 03:03:13 pm »
People from Russia are ready to kill all the Ukrainians according to their posts on forums/comments.
Stop saying shit please

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5176 on: August 02, 2014, 03:06:06 pm »
He did say "according to forums/comments"; most of the political internet comments are really hate-fuelled and nonsensical.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #5177 on: August 02, 2014, 03:14:59 pm »
+1
Stop saying shit please

It's not shit, read comments of your countrymates on forums if you lost the contact with reality. Just take an ordinary entertainment website and read. yaplakal.com is a good example.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #5178 on: August 02, 2014, 03:18:32 pm »
What conspiracy? Again, the Russian Martyr Race angle was there from the very beginning and exploited by Putin's state controlled propaganda. Yeah, just pretend there wasn't (and still is) a flood of bullshit "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing" by "fascist chocolate chip cookies" hysterical made-up crap. Literally a few posts after Tovi demonstrated how retardedly gullible and full of confirmation bias he is for the umpteenth time by linking some great examples of it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #5179 on: August 02, 2014, 03:32:17 pm »
It's not shit, read comments of your countrymates on forums if you lost the contact with reality. Just take an ordinary entertainment website and read. yaplakal.com is a good example.
Ok same of ukranians, they'd like to kill russians according to their comments

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5180 on: August 02, 2014, 03:34:58 pm »
Ok same of ukranians, they'd like to kill russians according to their comments

I don't want to defend these people but it's a natural reaction when someone wants to kill you and take your land because he thinks that you're a nаzi fascist.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #5181 on: August 02, 2014, 03:40:44 pm »
I don't want to defend these people but it's a natural reaction when someone wants to kill you and take your land because he thinks that you're a nаzi fascist.
About the land, you think that people in Crimea didn't want to join RF?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #5182 on: August 02, 2014, 03:46:06 pm »
After having it blared at them endlessly that the hordes of stick wielding evil ukrainian bandera chocolate chip cookies were coming to commit genocide on them? WHAT A SURPRISE.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5183 on: August 02, 2014, 03:47:01 pm »

Not all of them and those who didn't got locked in the other country. And it's not the matter of the question, not even the propaganda used to scare them. It's all about how Russian troops invaded Ukraine and annexed a part of it. Or don't you remember how everyone officially refused to acknowledge the presence of Russian troops in Crimea?

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5184 on: August 02, 2014, 04:12:50 pm »

Ofcourse they did. But that was cause of propaganda entirely. Russia basically lied to them. Stating if you dont join us, you will be ruled by na zi fascist racist overlords who will crucify your children. Basically scaring them with lies that they are in danger.

Yes but then, they can only annex the people who believes in the lies : mostly ethnic russians.
Putin isnt going to annex the whole of Ukraine by making 80% of its population (ukrainians) hate its guts. Through that divide et impera trick he already reached his maximum capacity : Crimea and possibly south-east Ukraine rebel controlled regions.
Thus, if Putin continues like this, he will gain nothing more than what he already has.
He can go a lot further than that, pretty sure you have seen this map:
(click to show/hide)
This is how your average russian minority is related to all of this. You asked me this earlier. This is why the whole pro-West East-EU is all stirred up. Every country who has areas/provinces with russian speaking majority are afraid that they are gonna turn into conflict zones. Mybe not as great conflict zones as Ukraine, but zones where theres constant rioting and looting and such.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #5185 on: August 02, 2014, 04:17:09 pm »
Not all of them and those who didn't got locked in the other country. And it's not the matter of the question, not even the propaganda used to scare them. It's all about how Russian troops invaded Ukraine and annexed a part of it. Or don't you remember how everyone officially refused to acknowledge the presence of Russian troops in Crimea?
I don't remember, I knew that there were russian troops on the border, but only after few weeks when revolution was made in Ukraine. That revolution was illegal. And most of the people in Crimea wanted to join Russia, some ofcourse not. New authorities destabilized the situation in regions, they were thinking only how to get the power in Kiev, that were Yatsenyuk and Turchinov, they both are in one boat with oil princess Timoshenko. They started to fire people from state positions and put their own not professionals. Then they killed one of the leader of Praviy sector, who helped them to make revolution, but then he became compromising them. Then they put out of parlament some people. Then they started civil war. I think in  Ukraine antirussian propoganda is worse then antiukranian in Russia. Kiev authorities didn't think to stabilize regions from the beginig. Nobody went to the Crimea, nobody went to the East. Now many people die every day, who can stop it? Russia? No, Ukraine, it's all new authorities' mistakes I think.
Ofcourse they did. But that was cause of propaganda entirely. Russia basically lied to them. Stating if you dont join us, you will be ruled by na zi fascist racist overlords who will crucify your children. Basically scaring them with lies that they are in danger.
Lied only a half, there were really nationalists who promised to come and bring an order. That what happend in Odessa with a help of authorities which nobody can find now. Miracle. And that was not the only one reason.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5186 on: August 02, 2014, 05:04:59 pm »
+1
I don't remember, I knew that there were russian troops on the border, but only after few weeks when revolution was made in Ukraine. That revolution was illegal. And most of the people in Crimea wanted to join Russia, some ofcourse not. New authorities destabilized the situation in regions, they were thinking only how to get the power in Kiev, that were Yatsenyuk and Turchinov, they both are in one boat with oil princess Timoshenko. They started to fire people from state positions and put their own not professionals. Then they killed one of the leader of Praviy sector, who helped them to make revolution, but then he became compromising them. Then they put out of parlament some people. Then they started civil war. I think in  Ukraine antirussian propoganda is worse then antiukranian in Russia. Kiev authorities didn't think to stabilize regions from the beginig. Nobody went to the Crimea, nobody went to the East. Now many people die every day, who can stop it? Russia? No, Ukraine, it's all new authorities' mistakes I think.Lied only a half, there were really nationalists who promised to come and bring an order. That what happend in Odessa with a help of authorities which nobody can find now. Miracle. And that was not the only one reason.

Bullshit. You really tried hard not to look like a victim of propaganda but you are. If you really mean what you say then you're an idiot and I don't even want to prove it, we discussed it so many times that it's not even interesting anymore.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #5187 on: August 02, 2014, 05:12:16 pm »
Bullshit. You really tried hard not to look like a victim of propaganda but you are. If you really mean what you say then you're an idiot and I don't even want to prove it, we discussed it so many times that it's not even interesting anymore.
try to overpersuade me, because I didn't find any facts that I said something like a bullshit. Victim of what propoganda? Lol

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5188 on: August 02, 2014, 05:36:31 pm »
+1
try to overpersuade me, because I didn't find any facts that I said something like a bullshit. Victim of what propoganda? Lol

Victim of Russian propaganda obviously. You're wrong in the very roots of your statements, so basically persuading you means making a post with a length of this thread.

Russia annexed Crimea and tries to annex other parts of Ukraine. It's not a civil war and you can't find a peaceful decision there. The only possible peaceful decision is to give up area to Russia and if they do so they must be retarded entirely because it's obvious that Russian would never stop at getting just Donetsk and Lugansk, they would go for Kharkiv, Kherson, Mykolayiv, Zaporizhzhya and Odesa regions at least. And that's a half of Ukraine.

It is a blatant military aggression of Russian Federation and there is no right for any alternative opinion to exist. I don't want to discuss it anymore as it was proven so many times that even a brainless monkey would get persuaded.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #5189 on: August 02, 2014, 05:46:28 pm »
Alright, lets try again...
I don't remember, I knew that there were russian troops on the border, but only after few weeks when revolution was made in Ukraine.
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C_%C2%AB%D0%97%D0%B0_%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B2%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%89%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%9A%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%BC%D0%B0%C2%BB

Is it fake medal? Note the dates: 20.02.14 — 18.03.14
Start date was before maidan ended.
 Actually I hate conspirology, but I find it suspicious that start date on medal matches the date when a lot of people were killed on maidan. Another interesting fact is that leader of rebels Strelkov(Girkin) was in Kiev on that day. As I said I hate consirology, but these are some very strange coincidences.

That revolution was illegal. And most of the people in Crimea wanted to join Russia, some ofcourse not.
Of course it was. All revolutions are illegal by definition. Also agree with second quoted statement.

New authorities destabilized the situation in regions, they were thinking only how to get the power in Kiev, that were Yatsenyuk and Turchinov, they both are in one boat with oil princess Timoshenko. They started to fire people from state positions and put their own not professionals.
Several examples? And how did they destablize situation? In fact it was very unstable the day maidan ended, it became much better since then.

Then they killed one of the leader of Praviy sector, who helped them to make revolution, but then he became compromising them.
Probably true, though I don't understand why wouldn't they use sniper if they wanted to kill him.

Then they put out of parlament some people. Then they started civil war.
Wrong order. Some people in parliament helped to start civil war and were put out of parliament.

I think in  Ukraine antirussian propoganda is worse then antiukranian in Russia.
At the moment they are more or less the same, though I don't remember news about how russians crucified small boys. But before war started - they weren't.

Kiev authorities didn't think to stabilize regions from the beginig. Nobody went to the Crimea, nobody went to the East.
Now that's lie. A lot of politicians were visiting both Crimea and East, especially candidates for president, and tried to talk with people. Just without effect.

Now many people die every day, who can stop it? Russia? No, Ukraine, it's all new authorities' mistakes I think.
True, our authorities made a lot of mistakes, but that doesn't mean that they started war or that they are fully guilty of it. As of who can stop this - that's right, only Ukraine. By winning this stupid war. Russia can make it quicker by stopping supplying rebels, but I don't expect it to happen.

That what happend in Odessa with a help of authorities which nobody can find now. Miracle. And that was not the only one reason.
Ask Dave what happened in Odessa, he probably knows better, just one thing.. There were no evil fascists from western Ukraine. Only football fans from Odessa and Kharkiv.