Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485311 times)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4965 on: July 24, 2014, 09:05:04 am »
+2
As I inderstood, USA lied about shots of satellite that prove that separatists shot the plane. Russia lied about video with BUK that was filmed somewhere, first that was Krasnodon, then Russa lied that this was Krasnoarmeysk, then people on internet found that this was in Luhansk, then Avakov said that it was in luhansk. And seems Ukraine lied about all information about BUKs. Everybody lies, how could we know the truth?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #4966 on: July 24, 2014, 09:59:27 am »
+1
What's your country ? Lithuania ? That's why I've said "most ex-USSR countries", not all. Because of Chechenya too. But, do you approve what Russia did at this time ? So why do you approve what Ukraine do now ?
Worst, you try to justify war and civilian killings. Your hate of Russia just makes you blind.

Kiev just don't want any referendum for independance. Peacefully or not. They don't even want to discuss of it.
The right of nations to self-determination doesn't apply when it's not in our interest. What is possible recently in South Sudan is impossible in Ukraine ? How can you force people to live together with the gun on their head?

Note : 2 SU25 have been shot down by rebels near Donetsk yesterday. At least they can't deny they still have AA weapons.

What you do Tovi is called "muddling the water", you compare apples and oranges because they are both fruits. You fail or you are too ignorant to agree, that starting ARMED FIGHT against a country your region belonged to, WITHOUT resorting to political means first, is a failed scenario. There is no justification for random proclamation of random republics with random names, which exist till the end of the barrel of your gun. This Tovi is called - BULLSHIT.

In Lt independence was reclaimed, it was already there before WW2 and it was illegally taken by CCCP. AND - they key point is, that ALL actions by Lithuanians were NOT armed capturing of random buildings, vice versa was the case. It would be comparable IF the "novorussia" (or whatever the new random name is chosen) was created peacefully and THEN Ukraine would come, crush the "new countries" by occupying buildings, etc. Now - there is a fucking bunch of armed god-knows-who fighting for god-knows-what.

Another thing, that you "interested in geopolitics" head fails to take into account time and time again is that you CAN'T look at this in isolated fasion: there is a bunch of putlers lackeys accross the border supplying, encouraging and training the fucking wannabe-separatists (although IMO - terrorists is a great name in this case) + whole putler controlled army of wannabe journalists who are spouting propaganda, lie and straight make up stories left and right. In this light - there is NO legitimacy to the actions of the separatists, because they are actions by russia first and foremost, and not a genuine movement for independence (which is another word for "joining russia ASAP" in russian language I guess).

Dont make me laugh about knowing or not knowing what Kiev wants. You fail to identify their "wants" time and time again. IF there was even an ATTEMPT at honest discussion of referendum - I would support you, but there was NOT. There was a daily changing demands, questionable RUSSIAN (FFS) wannabe leaders and bullshit from accross the border on an epic scale - these things were present.

Self determination of WHAT NATION? The one, which wants to join Russia as soon as possible? I would qualify that as NOT a nation, but a fucking turncoat separatist minority, who (according to numerous pools) don't even have a support of significant majority in the said regions. So WHAT NATION Tovi? WHAT kind of "self determination" are you shitting about?

Ask putler how to keep people living under the guns. He has this good-guy ramzan, who is an expert, although - he himself is quite "in-the-know" I would say.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4967 on: July 24, 2014, 12:53:45 pm »
Donetsk were bombed:
(click to show/hide)
Dave can you comment this video, as for me I don't like how people act there.
(click to show/hide)

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #4968 on: July 24, 2014, 01:05:29 pm »
Of course that's not nice, but don't forget that people wearing those stripes are killing our guys, so nothing surprising here.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4969 on: July 24, 2014, 01:28:27 pm »
Of course that's not nice, but don't forget that people wearing those stripes are killing our guys, so nothing surprising here.
Yes ofcourse, but those people who are killing your guys are ukranians, and in Odessa as you remember this ukranians were roughly killed by nationalists, and this video shows that this become wider, maybe I'm wrong, but this is what I saw from this video. And as I remember people with stripes started to be killed first. Well I think that relation between Ukranians and Russians is becoming worse and worse, and this last words in this video "glory to Ukraine - death to enemies". As I know there is no investigation about those killings.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4970 on: July 24, 2014, 04:14:21 pm »
cyka cyka davaii
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4971 on: July 24, 2014, 04:40:50 pm »
+1
Now - there is a fucking bunch of armed god-knows-who Russian soldiers without their unit insignia fighting for god-knows-what Putin's dreams of Empire.

Fixed it for you, for free. Your welcome.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4972 on: July 24, 2014, 04:43:34 pm »
Change russian by slav and we can all wholefully agree.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4973 on: July 24, 2014, 04:47:18 pm »
Change russian by slav and we can all wholefully agree.

YOU do it I have done all my free fixes for today the next one is treefiddy
I don't know enough

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4974 on: July 24, 2014, 04:55:15 pm »
+1
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4975 on: July 24, 2014, 07:15:12 pm »
To justify a cancel of the sale, Obama must give more reliable proof of Russian involvment in the conflict. If you do not consider the Crimea annexion, of course.

It could be justified to hold that 1.5 billion euros as potential compensation for the victims of the shoot down pending a thorough investigation.  If France and it's leaders weren't such money grubbing weak cunts that's just what they would do. 

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #4976 on: July 24, 2014, 09:38:36 pm »
inb4 tovi claims USA are shooting down these 3 planes to scare the world about air travel except for US airlines that are never shot down and have guns n shit fitted soon. Thus they are the only planes left, make all the money and have guns everywhere (and spy equipment fitted to spy on whole world)(also all flight staff would be CIA agents now)
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4977 on: July 24, 2014, 09:47:50 pm »
+1
As I inderstood, USA lied about shots of satellite that prove that separatists shot the plane. Russia lied about video with BUK that was filmed somewhere, first that was Krasnodon, then Russa lied that this was Krasnoarmeysk, then people on internet found that this was in Luhansk, then Avakov said that it was in luhansk. And seems Ukraine lied about all information about BUKs. Everybody lies, how could we know the truth?

What lies were told by the USA regarding where the missile came from?  As far as I know the USA claimed they tracked the missile from Russian proxy occupied area.  Was that a lie?

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4978 on: July 24, 2014, 10:42:22 pm »
YOU do it I have done all my free fixes for today the next one is treefiddy

Alright.

Now - there is a fucking bunch of armed god-knows-who Russian soldiers without their unit insignia Slavs fighting for god-knows-what Putin's dreams of Empire.

Fixed it for you, treefidy please. Your welcome.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4979 on: July 24, 2014, 10:49:10 pm »
What lies were told by the USA regarding where the missile came from?  As far as I know the USA claimed they tracked the missile from Russian proxy occupied area.  Was that a lie?
The US didn't lie about anything, all they ever said was that it came from a separatist controlled area.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.