Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485204 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4905 on: July 22, 2014, 04:50:49 pm »
The sanctions are hitting Russia hard now. Putins closest people have even started to give statements. Putin is quite fucked now. The international community wants his head on a stick and russian people consider him weak cause he didnt start a fullscale war against Ukraine and their "na zis" cause na zis are bad. But he cant start a war cause he is already walking on very thin ice. Kinda hilarious how they went through all this trouble to make propaganda to make sure Kiev's goverment looked like the most evil facist goverment on the planet, to gather public support. Now that they got the public support, they still cant invade and the public turned against them due to their inability to act. :lol:

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #4906 on: July 22, 2014, 04:54:40 pm »
+4
Yep, war of information confuse everything :?

It does but it's a reason to filter information, not to boycott everything. And if you have unclear info - don't spread it as absolute truth at least.

I suggest to ban Panos from forums because he's neonаzi (he's on the left, suggesting to start full assault on Ukraine), Tovi is in the middle. Picture is 4realz, I swear on me mum.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4907 on: July 22, 2014, 05:08:13 pm »
The sanctions are hitting Russia hard now. Putins closest people have even started to give statements. Putin is quite fucked now. The international community wants his head on a stick and russian people consider him weak cause he didnt start a fullscale war against Ukraine and their "na zis" cause na zis are bad. But he cant start a war cause he is already walking on very thin ice. Kinda hilarious how they went through all this trouble to make propaganda to make sure Kiev's goverment looked like the most evil facist goverment on the planet, to gather public support. Now that they got the public support, they still cant invade and the public turned against them due to their inability to act. :lol:

I think you're over-exagerating a few things, especially how russians consider Putin weak: he's still in the 80%+ popularity zone since almost forever. Some dislike the fact he's not going "balls to the walls" with Ukraine, but not every russians is a brainwashed warmongerer, some appreciate he didnt start a war against the world.

Offline Herezy92

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Frog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Herezy
« Reply #4908 on: July 22, 2014, 05:08:42 pm »
It does but it's a reason to filter information, not to boycott everything. And if you have unclear info - don't spread it as absolute truth at least.

I suggest to ban Panos from forums because he's neonаzi (he's on the left, suggesting to start full assault on Ukraine), Tovi is in the middle. Picture is 4realz, I swear on me mum.

Oh we are back in 1945' while Stalin was "erasing" people from photos.  :lol:
Such skill Dave, i luv it ! +1 :D (lol at malaka)
Dave iz pro in ezeryfings !

Games & propaganda ! God damn it.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4909 on: July 22, 2014, 05:10:50 pm »
+1
Didnt even notice Panos head  :D  he fits in very well.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4910 on: July 22, 2014, 05:18:45 pm »
I think you're over-exagerating a few things, especially how russians consider Putin weak: he's still in the 80%+ popularity zone since almost forever. Some dislike the fact he's not going "balls to the walls" with Ukraine, but not every russians is a brainwashed warmongerer, some appreciate he didnt start a war against the world.
I dont think I overexagerated. It just sounded like i did. Ofcourse I know putins still popular and that not everyone there is a warmongerer.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #4911 on: July 22, 2014, 05:34:21 pm »
Well the black boxes are taken to Moscow.
So maybe later we will know new facts of crash

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4912 on: July 22, 2014, 06:03:15 pm »
New info yes. But actual truth? Doubtful. There was also some info that russian experts who claimed to be civilians were at the crashsite and denied access to any other experts for 4 days. Picking out evidence. Also OSCE viewers claimed that some pieces of the plane had been clearly sawed off. If that all is true than those black boxes are not legitimate ones. If someone went through all this trouble to hide something, than its kinda obvious they have something serius to hide.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4913 on: July 22, 2014, 06:15:21 pm »
New info yes. But actual truth? Doubtful. There was also some info that russian experts who claimed to be civilians were at the crashsite and denied access to any other experts for 4 days. Picking out evidence. Also OSCE viewers claimed that some pieces of the plane had been clearly sawed off. If that all is true than those black boxes are not legitimate ones. If someone went through all this trouble to hide something, than its kinda obvious they have something serius to hide.
Yes I also heard that russian experts who claimed to be civilians were at the crashsite and denied access to any other experts for 4 days, on russian TV it is said that Kiev doesn't let experts to visit the place of the crash. Also here the video with the comment of author "Is it here "nobody is allowed"? Journalists weren't let only when bodies were loading. About bodies - and how long should they lie on the open-air?"
(click to show/hide)
New info about BUK
(click to show/hide)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4914 on: July 22, 2014, 07:33:38 pm »
Yeah, the mentioned photo with 312 looks like a fuck up of SBU, it's a Ukrainian BUK and the photo is not appropriate. The one which is on a truck with blue stripe is the one that was used by separatists I believe.

Anyway, I don't like this journalist. Because trying to be such a mythbuster and playing obviously for one side is just nothing. If he reviewed both sides' fakes his channel would be 90% of videos about central Russian TV channels.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 07:41:32 pm by DaveUKR »

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4915 on: July 22, 2014, 07:37:58 pm »

LOL seems legit.
I don't know enough

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4916 on: July 22, 2014, 07:43:47 pm »
Any chances the black boxes could have been tampered with, but without ways to know it?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4917 on: July 22, 2014, 07:44:03 pm »
Yeah, the mentioned photo with 312 looks like a fuck up of SBU, it's a Ukrainian BUK and the photo is not appropriate. The one which is on a truck with blue stripe is the one that was used by separatists I believe.
Didn't get sorry what is the truck with blue stripe?

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #4918 on: July 22, 2014, 07:57:42 pm »
+1
Any chances the black boxes could have been tampered with, but without ways to know it?

Can flight data recorders be hacked?

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4919 on: July 22, 2014, 08:03:37 pm »
+1
Didn't get sorry what is the truck with blue stripe?

This is a discussed picture by that journalist Anatoliy Shariy. As you can see, trucks are different, the first one is white with blue stripe, the second one is just white. This is because the 2nd photo is an old picture of Ukrainian BUK, this picture was made in March.

And this is a picture of the claimed BUK of separatists (with 1 missing rocket)