Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485214 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4860 on: July 21, 2014, 07:31:58 pm »
So? Mybe? Who really cares about those ruskies anyway? lol, you so dumb Yarl.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4861 on: July 21, 2014, 07:37:05 pm »
Beauchamp, I found ingenious military mastermind.
Did you just manage to completely miss what both I and Beauchamp said and then try to use it as some sort of a... I don't even know where you're trying to go with this.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4862 on: July 21, 2014, 07:39:50 pm »
stronk!   :)
(click to show/hide)

Who is next?  Matreshka or Cheburashka?  :)
I'm failing to see your point? They shouldn't have been banned, just because they're outdated Russian pop singers or whatever they are?

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #4863 on: July 21, 2014, 07:40:56 pm »
So? Mybe? Who really cares about those ruskies anyway?
Exactly. Nobody  :)  except Latvia 

lol, you so dumb Yarl.
Nope    :)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #4864 on: July 21, 2014, 07:47:06 pm »
Did you just manage to completely miss what both I and Beauchamp said and then try to use it as some sort of a... I don't even know where you're trying to go with this.
No I didn't missed. Special for you I will explain. With Beauchamp I talked about transportation of BUKs. All exact prooves that Ukranian Buks changed their locations on 17th of July you can find in this Video http://stat.multimedia.mil.ru/multimedia/video/clips/more.htm?id=5088@morfVideoAudioFile
With Overdriven I talked about separatists' fault and said that I agree with him but I want solid prooves. I can't understand why you thought that I talked with Overdriven about Slovakia. Read carefully) any questions?

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4865 on: July 21, 2014, 07:51:10 pm »
Exactly. Nobody  :)  except Latvia 
Actually, you seem to care the most.

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4866 on: July 21, 2014, 08:02:28 pm »
Actually, you seem to care the most.

Breaking news:
America/ Europe banned some Putin's friends, banks and stuff.
Latvia banned some outdated shitty pop singers

just made me laugh :)

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4867 on: July 21, 2014, 08:10:44 pm »
I always laugh when I think that Latvia surpasses Russia in many things. Like human rights etc.... Kinda hilarious that your society has exsisted for so long, has an excellent geographical position and is still totally corrupted and shit compared to what newer countries have.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #4868 on: July 21, 2014, 08:12:40 pm »
Everyone's doing his part.

You Russian fellows took a look at the Russian stockmarket lately.
Weak sanctions so weak...  :rolleyes:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4869 on: July 21, 2014, 08:22:36 pm »
No I didn't missed. Special for you I will explain. With Beauchamp I talked about transportation of BUKs. All exact prooves that Ukranian Buks changed their locations on 17th of July you can find in this Video http://stat.multimedia.mil.ru/multimedia/video/clips/more.htm?id=5088@morfVideoAudioFile
With Overdriven I talked about separatists' fault and said that I agree with him but I want solid prooves. I can't understand why you thought that I talked with Overdriven about Slovakia. Read carefully) any questions?
How does that video again prove that the BUKs changed their location?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4870 on: July 21, 2014, 08:31:12 pm »
I always laugh when I think that Latvia surpasses Russia in many things. Like human rights etc.... Kinda hilarious that your society has exsisted for so long, has an excellent geographical position and is still totally corrupted and shit compared to what newer countries have.
Well, Tibe for president of Russia, I would like to see how you would fight against Russian mafia in 90s and 00s, totally remove the corruption on this huge territory in 10 years. I would like to say that in 90s 95% of state ownership were given to private ownership, especially to Russian mafia, interesting how could you take it back, Tibe? Sorry, master Tibe) Stop writing political bullshit please about my country, Russian Federation is only 23 years old and more then half of it was controlled by Mafia. It is not perfect, everybody knows that, people in our country blame authorities because they rob, but this became from 90s, everybody robbed, I was robbed many times on the streets, I robbed on the streets it was common thing, that was time of Mafia, people were killed on the streets, beaten and so on, militia was mafia too, they don't act anyhow. Now it is much much much better then in 90s. I think Putin robbed too, but well I can say is our russian mentality, and a lot of time must go to change it. And I can say it changes.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4871 on: July 21, 2014, 08:31:47 pm »
How does that video again prove that the BUKs changed their location?
watch it carefully
on 14th of July they were on the base
on 17th of July they were on the route of boeing
on 18th of July they moved out from the area where boeing crashed
it doesn't prove anything, just russian authorities asked Kiev, why this BUKs changed locations

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4872 on: July 21, 2014, 08:32:19 pm »
yea yea who cares?  I don't. 

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4873 on: July 21, 2014, 08:33:05 pm »
1) During this period in air there were three passenger planes, including "Boeing 777". Besides, the Russian control devices recorded ascent of the plane of the Ukrainian Air Force, allegedly Su-25, in the direction of the Malaysian Boeing. Su-25 from "Boeing" was about three to five kilometers. Kiev officials said that 17th July there wasn't any military airplanes.

Possibly.
Anyway, I dont believe the rebels intentionally shot down a civilian air plane. They have mistaken it for ukrainian military plane, the fact that there were some around when the crash occured is only detail.

2) The Russian military showed also space pictures of an arrangement of the Ukrainian Buk-1 complexes in the southeast of the country, claiming that in day of crash of "Boeing" air defense group of Ukraine near Donetsk totaled "three-four complexes", russian question was why there were Buk-1 if rebels don't have any planes.

I also think, as Xant said, that those SAM bataillons are there "in case". Whether it is in case that rebels captures airplanes, or other countries intervenes.
The army of Ukraine includes SAMs so why not deploy them around the battlefields? It would be dangerous to forget about air protection. Air superiority is the only advantage of the Ukrainian army against the rebels, and they must protect it.

3) To Donetsk "Boeing" went on the planned route, but further deviated a route to the north. The maximum deviation from the left border of a corridor was 14 km. Further maneuver on plane was returned to a route. What served as the exit reason for route borders, it will be possible to tell precisely only after interpretation of flight recorders

I'm not a pilot expert, but the deviation which ultimely caused the demise of many civilians, could have been a "shortcut" to get to destination faster. Whether it was sanctionned by the company or the pilots (or a secret FBI operation :P), one may wonder, but I dont think it was directly manipulated to cause diplomatic backlash... what is sure is that some pro-Kiev/anti-russian politicians must be really happy about it.

on 4) I guess its just the usual fight "prove me wrong". Same thing happened with Russian/American spies caught in Ukraine.

Here, I tried to translate the most important info.

(click to show/hide)

Thanks it was helpful.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4874 on: July 21, 2014, 08:35:16 pm »
yea yea who cares?  I don't.
To be honest a lot of people do. Why do you think half of the world goes instantly Anti-Russia whenever something happens? Cause you shit country with shit attitude.

(click to show/hide)
All you basically did was say that you have done better than before but you are still shit. I didnt argue about that lol. :rolleyes: