Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485559 times)

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4770 on: July 20, 2014, 12:29:15 pm »
It means it has been made by a french military...

About Crimea, we'll see who says bullshits.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #4771 on: July 20, 2014, 12:36:31 pm »

No, it hasn't been made by a French military. There is no army in EU which uses photoes of road maps in local language and then edits it with MS Paint (also fails to spell correct names of cities and forgets to add white box on the background of Lugansk). If I edit a map of France with Paint - will you tell everyone that Ukrainian military drew the map to invade France?

About Crimea: when are you expecting this artillery attack to start? "we'll see who says bullshits" - we've already seen your previous posts, no need to try hard.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: July 20, 2014, 12:43:30 pm »
Tovi pls stahp
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4773 on: July 20, 2014, 01:03:02 pm »

Tovi, why would Ukraine just provoke Russia? Are you mentally retarded? Do you actually even think with little brain? Think about it. Ukraine has already lost a lot of soldiers, equipment, they just want this shit to end, but they cant have separatists and they already have hard time making sure Russia doesnt invade them in the current state. Why would they ever attack Crimea, where there are actual professional russian soldiers stationed with way better equipment than what Ukraine has? That would be instant suicide. Again you belive this crap that makes no sense.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: July 20, 2014, 01:15:09 pm »
+1
No no no Tibe, instead of launching a devastating surprise attack that MIGHT let them hold Crimea for a week before Russia retaliates with overwhelming force, Ukraine is going to "provoke" Russia into just destroying them outright, without even a chance of achieving anything, TOVI SAID SO IT MUST BE TRUE

And he has the Paint map to prove it!!!!!!!!!! Never forget the paint map
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4775 on: July 20, 2014, 01:24:17 pm »
Yea, lets just shoot some shells at Crimea for lols! Cause fuck them, lets see what happens!

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: July 20, 2014, 02:21:23 pm »
There is no army in EU which uses photoes of road maps in local language and then edits it with MS Paint (also fails to spell correct names of cities and forgets to add white box on the background of Lugansk).

It is true that the google map - ms paint edit of the conclusive proofs of GRAD bombardment by Russia 10 pages ago was way more solid.
I mean, the guys used google map, truely a masterwork report!

On the subject of Crimea, I highly doubt that they would try to aggressively re-take Crimea right now, but there is absolutely NO DOUBT that Ukraine nationalism fervor is backed by a long term goal of re-taking Crimea, whatever it takes.
Every political parties actually in power are going in that direction, and every diplomatical moves with Russia include "gife bak crimeah or d!e".

Anyone remember how the Georgia - Russia war started? Georgia was even more stupidly outgunned, but they bet all on a surprise massive attack to retake lost soil and to protect it while maintaining international pressure.
I bet there is a few ukrainian military staff exploring the matter right of now. The decision isnt in their hands though, Poroshenko will decide.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 02:30:27 pm by Butan »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: July 20, 2014, 02:57:45 pm »
It is true that the google map - ms paint edit of the conclusive proofs of GRAD bombardment by Russia 10 pages ago was way more solid.
I mean, the guys used google map, truely a masterwork report!
So who claimed it was the work of some western country's military, you fucking retard? Rhetorical question
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #4778 on: July 20, 2014, 03:45:41 pm »
+1
What channels do you watch? Well, it's kinda obvious for everyone that you can't get the nude truth from TV channels, no matter which TV channel it is. From the bullshit of Ukrainian TVs I can point out:
1. Yes, the cruelty of separatists. I totally agree with you that separatists are shown as cruel terrorists who bomb cities and kidnap civilians. That's obvious that with all their shit they're not killing civilians on purpose (I don't refuse that there might be some retards who do but still the vast majority doesn't kidnap/marauder/rob banks). When they actually kill civilians they do it because they can't handle some kind of weaponry they've got (same situation as happened with Malaysian plane). The main anti-civilian purpose that they really have is that they're hiding inside cities and civilian blocks but some people can call it tactic (I personally don't).
2. The amount of dead separatists. I think that you have to cut the amount of dead separatists like 3 times at least. First of all, you can never count it, second is that they kind of count wounded as dead and third is that if this amount of dead separatists was real (I mean not the global one but the daily losses of separatists calculated all in one) then it would break like 20 thousand of separatists which is not doubtful, it's impossible.
3. Chechens. I've seen a lot of videos where it was said that cruel separatists have shittons of Chechens among them. In reality most of shown separatists were not islamic radicals but just random slavs with beards. In reality I doubt that there is more than 5% of all separatists being from Caucasian region overall.
4. Closed borders. I've heard it like 10 times already that Ukrainians control the whole border line between Russia and Ukraine. In reality they never did, that's why there are still holes in border which are actively used by separatists.
5. Caught terrorists by SBU. That's the other common thing that I hear from Ukrainian TV: like SBU caught 10 separatists who were trying to support DNR/explode something/recruit other separatists/destabilize situation. In reality I guess that half of these cases are just random alcoholics who yell "Glory to Russia, back to USSR".
Новый канал(the most of proofless bullshit i hear from there since maydan. subjective as fuck), 5th channel, 1+1.

one of the way which our propaganda use is making some wrong things as right apriory.
example:
i have nothing against "separatists" because it is separatism. i am not sure about "terrorists". I am totally disagree with "russian terrorists" and "russian mercenaries" lol. separatists are being named by each of those names often repeatedly. but damn... majority are surelly not mercenaries and not even russians. so wtf?
and its so with the rest of things.

i complitelly dislike when they are starting to tell "russian propaganda is liying" etc.
1. I live in ukraine and i complitelly dont give a fuck what does russian propaganda says cuz i am not in russian. its not my business and for sure its not business of our tv. its not worth to be in the TV-news propgram.
2. everytime when i hear about the russian channels who are using fake proofs i am getting one question: "how can i know that you arent doing the same?"

as you said about separatist who are bombing civilians. well MAYBE but surelly they are not aiming at it. even more... i belive its our army may bomb some civilians because of same reason. they are attacking at least, ofcourse its harder.

i luv the cool stories about russians who are launching something from the russian territory. well you dont have any real proofs except someones words. how can it be counted?

this airplane... in one tv-news block i've hear the version with some russian rocket launcher, then another version about some heli who took down the airplane. i dont give a fuck about versions. how dare you are call yourself as "news" but telling the things like old grandmums.
there are many strange things about this airplane. wont count them and wont say my opinion cuz i have not enough information to be sure in something.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4779 on: July 20, 2014, 04:10:44 pm »
there are many strange things about this airplane. wont count them and wont say my opinion cuz i have not enough information to be sure in something.

Honestly there isnt anymore information needed to be sure that the separatists did it. The leader bragged it himself that they shot a plane down 20 minutes before the news got out that a civilian plane had crashed. It wasnt a Ukrainian plane or anyone elses, so it was definately that plane. The leader deleted his statements right at the moment when they found out it was civilian. Like thats gonna do any good.

And I think Butan has just lost it by now. He has been wrong so much that the pressure of his wrongness is making him splat more random stuff in this thread with increased rage.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 04:15:16 pm by Tibe »

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4780 on: July 20, 2014, 04:17:12 pm »
No, it hasn't been made by a French military. There is no army in EU which uses photoes of road maps in local language and then edits it with MS Paint (also fails to spell correct names of cities and forgets to add white box on the background of Lugansk). If I edit a map of France with Paint - will you tell everyone that Ukrainian military drew the map to invade France?

About Crimea: when are you expecting this artillery attack to start? "we'll see who says bullshits" - we've already seen your previous posts, no need to try hard.

I was the first to say Pravy Sektor joined the National Guard and that a civil war was starting. Guess what ? All of you called me "retarded" and gentle things like that. But if I'd really say bullshit, do you imagine I would stay there ?
Just quote 1 thing I said wrong (and that you can proove, of course).

All I can say about french army (who is absolutly NOT in Ukraine  :mrgreen:), is that a lot of militaries doesn't agree with NATO policy. They don't want to make war in Syria or in Ukraine. And it's the same in the US army. A lot of american generals have been fired last years.
If we don't have a very good reason to initiate a war, the Army may not follow the politicians. That's why it's so important to create a good casus belli.

Remember this
(click to show/hide)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4781 on: July 20, 2014, 04:26:27 pm »
There aren't enough facepalms for all these Tovi posts. The facepalm to post ratio with Tovi's posts is 1:1, ALL of his posts contain unprecedented amounts of retardation.

omg look one guy in us army uniform totes wrote on a piece of paper he wont kil or die 4 ukrawen this meanz the army wont do what thyre told 2 do!!!!!!!!111
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #4782 on: July 20, 2014, 04:29:05 pm »
I was the first to say Pravy Sektor joined the National Guard and that a civil war was starting. Guess what ?

Nobody cares

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4783 on: July 20, 2014, 04:29:48 pm »

breaking news everyone in the world wants to be able to love lebanon lesbians again

But if I'd really say bullshit, do you imagine I would stay there ?
Well, evidently.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4784 on: July 20, 2014, 04:34:46 pm »
Nobody cares

Obviously !  :lol:

You don't need to argue. Insulting is enough.
That's how I identify propaganda brainwashing, and that's why I stay.