Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485655 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4740 on: July 19, 2014, 01:18:57 am »
That's old info

http://forum-antikvariat.ru/topic/205658-%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B3-%D1%81%D0%B1%D0%B8%D1%82/page__st__300#entry2187131
Here is his forum and his statements that were reprinted by rusvesna I posted above
т.е. статью которую ты привел как интервью слепили из постов на форуме, терь понятно. А где написано что котыч это гиркин? не придираюсь просто для себя спрашиваю. Ну и думаю большая разница между "гиркин сказал, что все трупу давно трупы" и "гиркин сказал, что очевидцы думают, что все трупы давно трупы" ))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 01:36:33 am by Vovka »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #4741 on: July 19, 2014, 08:29:48 am »
8 months since the start of this thread, and we never got pass the "Those who support the Russians are dumb retarded neo nazee fucks pricks" but "Those who support UKR are freedom fighters and modern anarchists" part.

Nicely done.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #4742 on: July 19, 2014, 08:38:28 am »
+1
Yep, we're still on track.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #4743 on: July 19, 2014, 09:42:01 am »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4744 on: July 19, 2014, 10:33:13 am »
+1
8 months since the start of this thread, and we never got pass the "Those who support the Russians are dumb retarded neo nazee fucks pricks" but "Those who support UKR are freedom fighters and modern anarchists" part.

Nicely done.

Well.......yea. I mean look at these russian supporters. Conspiracytheorist Tovi, Butan who is just trolling and the rest are russians. Porthos and other russians even agreed on the matter that russian goverment is indeed retarded, but unfortunately they cant do any better. The only reason I even support Ukraine is because im fully aware on how shit russian media really is and how its 90% of the time used mainly for propaganda to turn people into haters. According to russian experts and official reports all countries that border them and they dont have warm relations with, have fascist goverments(Mybe not Finland cause everyone visits Finland and that shit would never fly).

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #4745 on: July 19, 2014, 11:28:43 am »

Nicely done.

And Panos still can't get who is who :lol: It's pro-Ukrainians who are getting called neonаzis and nobody of them was called "modern anarchists", start "full assault" on Ukraine :D

Now calm your tits, and re-read Tovi post: he said "I was in....mainly... but a friend in Ukraine" = he acknowledged to never have been in a post-soviet state. He didnt apologize and went on his knees, thats true...
Anything that stand out a bit and a Xant-train shows up  :lol:

It was multiple times when I asked Tovi in this thread if he has ever been to Russia or any other post-soviet country. He either evaded answering it or said "yes". Then I was trying to get some more information about it, then again he tried to ignore. And when he finally answered - it turned out that he simply lied (for no matter what reasons: even if he is not competent what he speaks about). What a plot twist: truth fighter can't handle the truth.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4746 on: July 19, 2014, 11:36:12 am »
I still don't understand why you keep taking Tovi seriously after he's been provably wrong 100 times
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4747 on: July 19, 2014, 11:38:59 am »
I still don't understand why you keep taking Tovi seriously after he's been provably wrong 100 times

Nobody keeps taking him seriously. It's just the matter of the question: how far he can go with his crap  :wink:

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #4748 on: July 19, 2014, 12:46:42 pm »
Well.......yea. I mean look at these russian supporters. Conspiracytheorist Tovi, Butan who is just trolling and the rest are russians. Porthos and other russians even agreed on the matter that russian goverment is indeed retarded, but unfortunately they cant do any better. The only reason I even support Ukraine is because im fully aware on how shit russian media really is and how its 90% of the time used mainly for propaganda to turn people into haters. According to russian experts and official reports all countries that border them and they dont have warm relations with, have fascist goverments(Mybe not Finland cause everyone visits Finland and that shit would never fly).

Yeah, because the Ukranians dont use propaganda at all, for example they dont release a video of some "russian rebels" speaking about the MH-17 crash 2 days before the crash, I guess the Ukranians can time travel now  :lol:

The video was created before the plane was attacked

Oh and BTW dave, I still support Russia 100%

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4749 on: July 19, 2014, 01:12:03 pm »
+1
I didnt say Ukrainian propaganda is good. I just dont know nothing about it. All I know is Ukraine never tries or tried to invade me and that Russia has tried and is trying to invade everything thats nearby it, so that kinda makes me root for Ukr. Its just really that simple. And the other fact that I havent heard a lot of Ukr propaganda due to my geographical position, but ive heard shitton of russian thats pretty much aimed against me and others like me.

Seriuslly. Its not like Russia is even denying trying to annex everything it borders. If you ask about it, they will either blame USA or say "USA does bad things too you know, so just look past our bad things cause USA is also very bad". Which is basically just dodging questions and why majority of the world has given up trying to get legitimate awnsers from russian officials.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 01:18:16 pm by Tibe »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #4750 on: July 19, 2014, 05:08:37 pm »
(click to show/hide)
they have already reloaded video XD

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4751 on: July 19, 2014, 07:50:37 pm »
+10
Yeah, because the Ukranians dont use propaganda at all, for example they dont release a video of some "russian rebels" speaking about the MH-17 crash 2 days before the crash, I guess the Ukranians can time travel now  :lol:

The video was created before the plane was attacked

Oh and BTW dave, I still support Russia 100%

First of all. I've got a present for you. I've made a video and uploaded it on YouTube just right now. Watch it.

Ok, now when you've watched it - you can download it and look into metadata of this video file.

OH SHIT. DAVEUKR POSTS A VIDEO WITH SCREENSHOT OF PANOS THE DAY BEFORE HE POSTS IT ON FORUM!!!

And now I explain: when video file gets uploaded on YouTube - metadata is getting added by YouTube itself, meaning that creation date is actually a date when they file was encoded by YouTube. And YouTube has the other time settings as you can guess. You somehow got 2 when you tried to calculate 17-16 (about 2 days before and 16th of July when the video was uploaded on 17th), so basically it's just another shit that got you. Shame on you. Good that you didn't ask to start "full assault" on Ukraine this time.

And second. I don't give a shit what you support. You can support Russia, Golden Dawn or even Zeus' balls (aka God's olives).

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4752 on: July 19, 2014, 08:43:50 pm »
It was multiple times when I asked Tovi in this thread if he has ever been to Russia or any other post-soviet country. He either evaded answering it or said "yes". Then I was trying to get some more information about it, then again he tried to ignore. And when he finally answered - it turned out that he simply lied (for no matter what reasons: even if he is not competent what he speaks about). What a plot twist: truth fighter can't handle the truth.

Plot twist: noone wants to admit anything to your face, because you're an insufferable asshole about your country current situation.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4753 on: July 19, 2014, 08:53:32 pm »
Plot twist: noone wants to admit anything to your face, because you're an insufferable asshole about your country current situation.

What do you mean "admit"? So basically whatever Tovi posts is bullshit because I'm an asshole? That explains everything.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4754 on: July 19, 2014, 09:10:20 pm »
Wow, Retardutan strikes again. I wonder how that logic works. Tovi lies about his Soviet adventures because he doesn't want to admit he's never been in old Soviet countries because he doesn't want to admit anything to Dave's face... okay then
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.