Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485611 times)

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4635 on: July 17, 2014, 08:14:39 am »
Can't understand why people post this fakes, to troll or they believe in it. Learn Geography. :lol:

Could you please explain why is it fake? I don't state it is not, indeed I don't know geography of that region, but I'd like to hear your thoughts why are you so sure it is fake.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #4636 on: July 17, 2014, 08:33:13 am »
Could you please explain why is it fake? I don't state it is not, indeed I don't know geography of that region, but I'd like to hear your thoughts why are you so sure it is fake.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 08:37:32 am by Vovka »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #4637 on: July 17, 2014, 09:51:29 am »
Well today from my granma I heard that our neighbor travelled to Belgrad he sells armoured KAMAZes and some bombs dropped near them from Ukraine and commander of military part said to bomb back. So maybe it is not fake. But from video cant see where exactly they bombed to. Also from this place to the border of Ukraine is about 4 km.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #4638 on: July 17, 2014, 01:58:44 pm »
2 days ago, 2 planes have been shot down by separatists (Novorossia forces). A Su-25 and a An-26 in the Donbass.
4000 Kiev soldiers are surrounded by separatists, close to the russian border and they could lake of aviation support.

Tovi, why do you keep evading questions? Where and when have you been to postsoviet countries?

Well today from my granma I heard that our neighbor travelled to Belgrad he sells armoured KAMAZes and some bombs dropped near them from Ukraine and commander of military part said to bomb back. So maybe it is not fake. But from video cant see where exactly they bombed to. Also from this place to the border of Ukraine is about 4 km.

4km is approximately the minimal range of Grad. So it sounds logical.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4639 on: July 17, 2014, 02:56:02 pm »
Tovi, why do you keep evading questions? Where and when have you been to postsoviet countries?

4km is approximately the minimal range of Grad. So it sounds logical.
(click to show/hide)
Dave don't you see how many propoganda against Russia on Ukranian TV? Yes seems logical but there is no only one part of logical picture, the place where this bombs fell

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #4640 on: July 17, 2014, 03:14:47 pm »
2 days ago, 2 planes have been shot down by separatists (Novorossia forces). A Su-25 and a An-26 in the Donbass.
4000 Kiev soldiers are surrounded by separatists, close to the russian border and they could lake of aviation support.
[...]By a Presidential decree of the Russian president dated August 22, 1991, RIA Novosti was placed within the competence of the Press and Information Ministry.[...]
[...]By a decree of the Russian president, "On Improving the Work of the State Electronic Media," the VGTRK information holding was created in May 1998, which RIA Novosti joined.[...]
mmhkay...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: July 17, 2014, 03:32:51 pm »
Dave don't you see how many propoganda against Russia on Ukranian TV? Yes seems logical but there is no only one part of logical picture, the place where this bombs fell

I see it and I clearly understand that it's all exaggerated. But on the other hand there is no doubt that Russia takes an active part in all this. I just don't understand why people try so hard not to accept this. I mean that your country follows its own interests, Crimea is the area of interest same with the half of Ukraine. Why refusing it? It looks just pathetic to refuse obvious things especially if you reveal some parts of truth months later (like it was with Crimea when Putin occasionally confessed about Russian military forces).

I also personally know military people who suffered the consequences of this fire. There are a lot of victims of these Grads actually (maybe not these particularly, but in general), I can't say the exact number but it's dozens of Ukrainian militarists at least.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4642 on: July 17, 2014, 03:35:11 pm »
Lol. Im quessing this is your source:
http://engforum.pravda.ru/index.php?/topic/253802-3000-kiev-ziofascists-surrounded-then-slaughtered-along-the-russian-border-2-were-able-to-escape-freedom-fighters-r-using-captured-su-25s-with-deadl/
jesus fucking christ. What a load of bullshit. Lol that second video. #Donbassagainstchocolate chip cookie. Honestly tovi. How can you belive this bullshit? Do you not know that Russia uses the term "chocolate chip cookie" and "fascist" more loosely then america uses "terrorist". If you stole milk from a russians refrigerator they will instantly think your last name must be Hit ler. Honestly there no proof of any of this. I mean common. "they use chemical weapons", "they shoot hospitals and crucify children", "we are freedomfighters", "they want to drag russia into war", "they are fascist chocolate chip cookies and we are all that is stopping them". I mean common. Listen to this. Doesnt this sound a bit much to you? This is so over the top. Not even Ukrainians go that far with their propaganda, West even less. I mean this is utterly childish. Why do people believe this crap?

Also the problem with Russian "peacekeepers" is always that whenever order is restored they never leave, or leave very slowly.
(click to show/hide)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4643 on: July 17, 2014, 03:46:24 pm »
I see it and I clearly understand that it's all exaggerated. But on the other hand there is no doubt that Russia takes an active part in all this. I just don't understand why people try so hard not to accept this. I mean that your country follows its own interests, Crimea is the area of interest same with the half of Ukraine. Why refusing it? It looks just pathetic to refuse obvious things especially if you reveal some parts of truth months later (like it was with Crimea when Putin occasionally confessed about Russian military forces).

I also personally know military people who suffered the consequences of this fire. There are a lot of victims of these Grads actually (maybe not these particularly, but in general), I can't say the exact number but it's dozens of Ukrainian militarists at least.
Agree with you, then question why Poroshenko doesn't want to stop this stupid war?

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4644 on: July 17, 2014, 03:49:02 pm »
Lol. Im quessing this is your source:
http://engforum.pravda.ru/index.php?/topic/253802-3000-kiev-ziofascists-surrounded-then-slaughtered-along-the-russian-border-2-were-able-to-escape-freedom-fighters-r-using-captured-su-25s-with-deadl/
jesus fucking christ. What a load of bullshit. Lol that second video. #Donbassagainstchocolate chip cookie. Honestly tovi. How can you belive this bullshit?
(click to show/hide)

Not sure if its the truth, but except for the use of Kiev Ziofascists in the title (which is about the same courtesy you guys with the "Putlers" and the "russian terrorists" are coming from), the article is just calmy summing up a situation where they believe a part of the Ukrainian army is losing a current battle (trying to make it sound it will be an epic victory for the independance movement, propaganda too, ofc).

If you were not a deadbeat support of whatever isnt Russia, I would say you're being mad because someone says Kiev is not doing well? If you dont want to believe it, fine, but its not more bullshit than the GRAD bombardment thingie.

Do you not know that Russia uses the term "chocolate chip cookie" and "fascist" more loosely then america uses "terrorist". If you stole milk from a russians refrigerator they will instantly think your last name must be Hit ler. Honestly there no proof of any of this. I mean common. "they use chemical weapons", "they shoot hospitals and crucify children", "we are freedomfighters", "they want to drag russia into war", "they are fascist chocolate chip cookies and we are all that is stopping them". I mean common. Listen to this. Doesnt this sound a bit much to you? This is so over the top. Not even Ukrainians go that far with their propaganda, West even less. I mean this is utterly childish. Why do people believe this crap?

Gotta say that some claims are completely fubar. Eastern propaganda is a notch above western one in the over-the-top-ness  :lol:

Also the problem with Russian "peacekeepers" is always that whenever order is restored they never leave, or leave very slowly.

Dont know where you're coming from with peacekeepers? 'Till now, the insurgents have been calling for Russia help for a long time but nothing came (except ghosts of the red army and mercenaries).
And if they did came, they would of course never leave, I remind you that most of the rebels are fighting to join Russia...

Agree with you, then question why Poroshenko doesn't want to stop this stupid war?

Poroshenko rhetoric at its best : got elected to have peace, but peace comes at the price of total war.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 03:52:08 pm by Butan »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4645 on: July 17, 2014, 03:51:26 pm »

The only way to stop this war is to let half of Ukraine to join Russia.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4646 on: July 17, 2014, 03:53:08 pm »

And to stop Maidan, the whole of Ukraine had to join Europe...

Everything stems from this madness.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4647 on: July 17, 2014, 03:58:08 pm »
I think no, using military forces and bombing  cities is not the way. More people on the East Ukraine start to hate new authorities. As I remember Poroshenko said that he will stop this war and visit the East to contact with opposite side. Putin is not so dumb to take another part of Ukraine.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4648 on: July 17, 2014, 04:03:37 pm »

Everything stems from this madness.

Here we go again.
Well, Ukraine is already in Europe. You probably meant EU and joining EU doesn't mean that Ukraine stops existing on the map. Also EU is not a government. You can't fucking compare joining and organization and destroying a fucking country to join the other country.

If you really think that the plan to annex territories popped up since Maydan then you must have really short memory. Do you remember how it all started on the east?
"We want more freedom, we are Ukrainians who want more power in our region" -> "We want federalization, we don't want Kiev to have all the power" -> "Nаzi Kiev and fascists from Right Sector, we want to be independent, glory to DNR/LNR" -> "We want to join Russia, Russia is the last safe place in this world" -> "Fuck Ukrainians, glory to Russia".

I think no, using military forces and bombing  cities is not the way. More people on the East Ukraine start to hate new authorities. As I remember Poroshenko said that he will stop this war and visit the East to contact with opposite side. Putin is not so dumb to take another part of Ukraine.

He is not dumb, Crimea will be almost impossible to handle without eastern parts of Ukraine. If you stop the ATO - they will try to join Russia one more time (they failed once if you remember).

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4649 on: July 17, 2014, 04:06:06 pm »
Butan I didnt say that russian "peacekeepers" were inside Ukraine. I was stating what has pretty much happened in the past. Russia annexes everything it "saves". They have been trying to get permission from the EU to send their "peacekeepers" in, but for very oblivious reasons they say no. But from what ive gathered they are seriuslly eager to get in there. This Ukraininan terroristoperation has to be completed soon. Russia cant hold back its natural invadinginstinct anymore.

Yea, lets split a country in half. What a good idea! Lets tell one side that the other one is full of violent chocolate chip cookies and they have no other choice but to fight and give random bulky assed guys heavy weaponry. This is definately the best way to split a country. What you think these fullyarmed masked guys in green bulletproofvests who rob banks and cardealerships are gonna just lay down their arms and relax once Ukraine leaves them alone and lets them join russia peacefully? Dont be so naive.